Not a Relaxing Weekend Ch. 01

Story Info
Emily indulges in self-bondage that goes wrong.
4.4k words
4.51
15.7k
20

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 03/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The showerhead sputtered on, cold water splashing out on her chest. She let out a surprised yelp and took a step back, away from the cold shower. She lifted her finger and tapped it against her own forehead.

"You are supposed to remember there's cold water first, Emily!" she muttered to herself.

Looking down at her chest and her cold-hardened nipples, Emily shook her head. She resisted the urge to run her hands down her breasts as it would make not masturbating in the showers even harder and instead tried the water with her hand. It was warm enough now for her to take a quick bath, so she stepped under the stream eager to wash away the smell of grass and sweat. Soccer practice was particularly harder today, what with her extra 'equipment' and all. Who would have known wearing a butt plug to soccer practice was a bad idea? Emily definitely didn't and that's why she did it. She wasn't even sure why she'd do that to herself. It was just a wave of excitement that hit her before practice started and she did it without thinking it through.

And now her sore butt and her scraped knee after she took a bad fall, plus the coach yelling at her for not being focused had taught her that lesson. The coach sent her away, and with only 15 minutes left in training she was told to hit the showers. Thus she spent some time in the bathroom to remove her plug and safely store it away before anyone else saw and stripped naked. Before turning on the water though, she took a minute staring herself in the full body mirror nearby.

Her shoulder length brown hair looked really rough after being let out of her usual tight pony tail and all of today's workout. Her breasts felt great, being able to breathe after being stuffed in a C-cup bra with a sports bra on top. Her breasts were actually D-cup, but she found that wearing a size smaller bra would keep them more in place and not floundering all over the place when she was working out, running or training. Her abdomen was adorned with a nicely shaped set of abs, courtesy of all the hard work out their coach was administering. It was the first time Emily had had abs, and even though the process was demanding, she enjoyed looking at and feeling them with her hands.

Her hands were already caressing her abdomen when she thought about confirming what she already suspected. One hand wandered lower and the overwhelming wetness it found made her want to masturbate right then and there, in the middle of the changing room. Before Emily could think about it more, her fingers expertly sought out her little button and started stroking. For a few seconds she spread her legs and half-squatted in front of the mirror to expose more of herself, her other hand wandering lower, but the muscles in her well-toned thighs complained and a pain shooting up from her knee made her wince.

"Ow." Emily forced her hands to stop and took a look at her blushing reflection in the mirror. "No! Showers now, young miss!" she scolded herself.

Her soccer scholarship was her only real shot at a university, and being caught masturbating like this would certainly bring about... complications. And now in the shower, while shampooing her hair, she thought about it again. Her family wasn't particularly wealthy but there was a family business. Problem was, Emily knew she wasn't all that smart. She never took to math, words or even art. Sports were the only thing she was ever good at, and she didn't even enjoy them that much. But with her always being taller than other girls her age and a lean but strong physique, her parents had set her down that path a long time ago. And now, over 1.80 in height and well built she was well on her way to be the captain of her soccer team. She couldn't risk all that, even if her urges were getting the best of her at times.

Lost in her thoughts, Emily never heard the rest of the team walking in to the showers before she received a hard snap on her rump. Flinching in surprise and turning around to see, she came almost face to face with Miranda Middleton. Almost face to face because Emily was a full head and a half taller than Miranda. Not that that had ever discouraged Miranda from bullying her. Miranda, or Miri as her friends called her, was everything Emily wasn't. Blonde, rich, witty and ever popular with the other girls and especially the boys, she always strutted around campus like she owned it. And unlike her, Miranda was in the soccer team for reasons unbeknownst to Emily. She barely followed the workout routine, didn't play well enough to even participate but was always part of the main team and the coach always turned a blind eye to her antics. Also, Miranda would never miss a chance to pick on Emily.

"Good work eating grass out there, Ashton." the shorter blonde said, folding her arms under her naked breasts. Looking down, Emily had a hard time not noticing the tan line of her bully dipping farther down than any bikini she'd ever owned.

"Keep it up so that we can definitely be one player short when we have to play for real, dumbass!" Miranda exclaimed sarcastically, while staring into Emily's amber eyes. "Now get the fuck out so people who actually finished the game can have a shower before you waste all the hot water." Her sapphire colored eyes followed Emily's look down to her breasts. "And stop staring at my tits, perv!" she yelled and moved to another showerhead.

A few cackles were heard from the other girls, but most of them were probably too tired to bother with the yelling. Emily felt herself blushing again, and after quickly washing off, she turned off the shower, leaving hastily for her locker while wrapping a towel around her body. She didn't bother drying her hair too much, and simply tied them up in a ponytail again before she got dressed.

A few minutes later, having gotten dressed and taking her things with her, Emily was riding her bike on the way to her home. The hot spring air danced around her, drying her damp hair. She had realized half way through dressing that she hadn't actually taken a full shower and had only washed her hair, but she quickly dismissed the idea of undressing and walking back into the showers again. It would only give more fuel for Miranda's teasing. Now, being free from classes and training for a couple of days, as it was Friday afternoon, Emily had plans. Her parents were out of town for the whole week on business and would be back on Tuesday. This gave her plenty of free time with herself over the weekend.

Coming up to her home, a relatively small two-story house in the suburbs, nearly a hundred meters from the nearest house, Emily pulled the breaks and got off, deciding to walk up the sidewalk and into her fenced back yard. The garage was empty since her parents had left and the door was locked, so for now she would leave her bike in the back, mentally reminding herself to store it in the garage before going to sleep at night. Even though the hardwood fence was almost two and a half meters high, and they would padlock the gate at night, Emily's dad had insisted that she put anything expensive inside, just in case. Passing through the gate, she made another note to lock the door before she began executing her plans. She dropped the bike to one side and kicked the gate closed, taking some time to stretch in the sun-drenched garden.

Taking a lazy look around, kicking off her shoes and her socks to feel the grass with her feet, Emily's eyes fell on a pair of garden loungers. They were neatly placed next to the artificial pond her father had made for the fountain her mother had bought off some website for dirt cheap. For a moment, Emily imagined her bully lazily sitting on one such lounger, phone in one hand, some fancy drink in the other, with her expensive glasses, sunbathing topless, probably near the huge pool her parents could afford. She could see Miranda stretching her hands up, a slight layer of perspiration covering her nude breasts, her nipples soft and...

Emily quickly waved away that thought. Miranda Middleton was way beyond her league, both in status and caste. What made her think that a girl like her would even be interested in someone like her?

"Not now Emily, thinking about that right now won't get you anywhere." she mumbled to herself.

She took in a deep breath and let out a sigh. The sound of trickling water could be heard from the fountain, while from the pond bellow the quiet whirring of the cleaning filter was barely anything above a whisper. Birds were chirping from the few trees that lined the inside and outside of the garden, while the sunlight danced between their leaves with the help of a light breeze. Her shirt and her backpack were clinging to her back, what with cycling all this way in the sun, so she took them both off and threw them to the grass, next to her other things. She wasn't worried to be seen in her own garden, as there were no houses nearby, and the fence was high enough to obscure her from any unlikely passersby.

That's when the idea hit her. She was a bit jealous of the tan Miranda and some of the other girls in the shower had. It had been a while since she had had time to sunbathe, so this seemed like a great time to do so. But she would add a twist of her own. She had planned to spend the afternoon in self-bondage on her bed and probably bringing herself to orgasm a few times. She'd been keeping herself excited all week for this weekend, edging herself once or twice per day. So instead of her room, she would spend it out in the garden. Opening her backpack to retrieve her keys and open up the back door of the house, she left everything else there as she ran upstairs to get her bondage things. She came back down a few minutes later, bringing a few things with her.

First, she was wearing her lock-on leather cuffs both on her wrists and her ankles, each one adorned with a secured padlock. The keys for them and all other padlocks were on her bed, along with some other BDSM gear she had managed to buy over the years with her allowance and her summer jobs. Then, she also had her camping bag, a bottle of sunscreen, a pair of scissors, four padlocks, a leather blindfold and both her butterfly and egg vibrators with her.

Laying all her things on the deck table, she opened the bag and pulled out the four tent pitons that came with the set along with a coil of rope. She smiled, glad that she held onto her camping gear, even though she hadn't been camping in years. The pitons had a small eye opening at the top, much like a threading needle, that made them perfect for, well, the job they were meant to do. Also, she didn't mind the extra rope. Going back out into the garden, she laid herself down onto the grass and stretched out her hands, leaving a piton where each one reached and then did the same with her legs.

Going back the camping bag, Emily pulled out the small wooden hammer that came with it. She centered each piton a bit further than she reached before, and hammered them into place in an even X formation. Taking the rope and scissors, she cut down a few centimeters of rope length and fashioned them into small loops at each piton, along with a noose she could attach with her padlocks to the D rings in her cuffs, that would tighten as she would pull on them, making her only possible escape cutting through them with the pair of scissors. Leaving the scissors near where her right arm would be, Emily went back to her back pack and grabbed her phone, her music player and her headphones. Making a quick call to her parents to let them know she was home and all was okay, she set the phone to DND mode, and located the apps for her vibrators.

She knew she couldn't finish from her egg vibrator alone, but she still didn't want to end her fun early, so she set it to medium strength. The butterfly one was a different story though. Setting it at a level high enough to please her, but low enough so that she wouldn't have a chance of orgasming without raising it, she set them both on a twenty minute timer. Making sure both the vibrators where synced with her phone and turned on, she unhooked her bra and threw it to the pile of other stuff along with her shorts and her soaking panties. She wasn't surprised that she was dripping wet, she was so excited for this afternoon and she had almost ruined it in the showers earlier. Thankfully she took control of herself, and was now ready to begin her weekend of pleasure. Wearing nothing but her cuffs and the hair tie that still kept her brown locks in a ponytail, she took the bottle of sunscreen and poured some on her thighs, some on her belly and some on her chest.

Putting the bottle away, she was about to start spreading the sunscreen over her body, stopping just before she touched the lotion. Letting out a disappointed sigh, mostly at herself, she took the egg in her hands and sat up on a squat, ignoring her groaning knee. It would be really tough to push the egg inside her if both her hands were slick with lotion so she reached between her legs and pushed the little pink tormentor between her glistening folds. Thankfully, she didn't need to lube it up at all; it just slid right in, assisted from all the juices flowing. Feeling her heartbeat now in her ears, Emily imagined what she would look like if anyone could see her right now. With white sunscreen cream spread all over her nude body, and she herself squatting down on her own porch, forcing an invader up into herself. She shuddered at the thought of someone coming across that sight and felt small butterflies whizzing around her belly.

Emily took a seat again and started to spread the lotion over her body again, down from her thighs to her calves and her ankles, up from her belly and to her perky breasts. Her nipples were already rock hard and she took a long minute to make sure they were covered very well with the lotion, a small moan escaping her lips. Catching herself before she could be distracted further, she covered her shoulders, face and her arms with the lotion before wiping out her hands on her butt.

Picking up the things she would no longer need and placing them back on the table, Emily thought of something. She rushed back into the house and came out a few seconds later with a beach towel, laying it down where she would soon be tied up. It'd be for the best if she didn't have direct skin contact with the soil and grass. Then, taking everything else she would need, she placed her phone on top of all the other things on the table and laid herself on the towel. She put her legs through the straps of the butterfly, pulled it up to her crotch and secured the vibe right on top of her sweet spot. She tightened the straps on her thighs and reached down to click the padlocks on her ankle cuffs. Giving them a good tug with her legs, the ropes tightened on the pitons. She gave them a few good tugs to see if they would come loose. They didn't even budge. Satisfied, she took a last look at everything.

Her phone was far away, she couldn't turn up the vibes or stop their machinations without cutting herself loose, the scissors were near her right hand as before, and her blindfold was right next to it along with her music player. Her heart pumping so hard that she could almost hear nothing else, she laid back and attached the blindfold to her forehead with the strap looped under her ponytail and cinched tight so that it couldn't slip away. Next were the headphones. She turned on her music player and put on the in-ear headphones. Setting it to random at medium volume, she took a couple of breaths to steady herself and reached for the rope near her left hand. It was a little bit further away than she thought it was and had to stretch a bit more to reach it. With a bit of struggling, she managed to lock it onto the ring of her left wrist cuff.

Lying back again, she stared up at the sky, her heart hammering away under her naked breasts. She smiled to herself, thinking this would be the start to an awesome weekend and pulled her mask down over her eyes. Blindly searching with her right hand for a moment, she finally felt the cool metal of the padlock. Pulling her left hand to stretch out the rope completely and with a little bit of dexterity, she managed to feed the lock around the final ring. Holding her breath for a second, the song she was listening to came to a stop, giving her a moment to hear what she wanted to hear. It was the dry metallic click of the padlock that would hold her in this position for the near future. If her vibes were on, she could have orgasmed right then and there. Alas, they weren't so she relaxed back on the towel beneath her and took a deep breath to steady her heart.

Emily could feel her liquid excitement running down the inside of her thighs, the heat of the sun on her naked body, the slight breeze that danced along her curves and hardened her nipples. Flexing her arms and legs, she tested her bonds. Nothing budged. She felt as if warm chocolate was spilling down her insides, a wave of dirty pleasure rushing over her. Again she felt like she could have orgasmed, but the vibes were not there yet. She took the opportunity of the clarity before they turned on to think about her plan. No matter how little, there would be a visible tan if she stayed out all afternoon and she would have remained white in some very weird places. Thankfully, she had thought of that beforehand.

The blindfold she could pass off as a large pair of sunglasses, the butterfly vibe straps as a skimpy swimsuit and her breasts, well, topless. The thought of Miranda and the others ogling her tan in the shower now made her smile a bit. As for her hands and legs, she could excuse them with some tennis wristbands and her soccer socks. That is why she didn't wear a gag or her collar even though she wanted to. It would be hard to excuse a pair of lines down her cheeks or around her throat.

Emily had also thought about wearing her butt plug again, but her butt was already a bit sore from her previous ordeal so she skipped out on it. She could have worn clamps on her nipples as they always excited her more, but they could also leave weird marks on her body. She was okay as she was now, and besides, she could always get out of her bondage and continue this inside, where she could wear all kinds of toys. She shivered in excitement. This was going to be a great weekend, something she really needed, a chance to enjoy herself and relax a little. She had a nagging thought in the back of her head though, as if she was forgetting something, but what could that be? As if on cue, the vibrators kicked in to life right then, melting all worries Emily had into a mess of butterflies flying in her belly again. She let out a moan and strained against her bonds, reflexively trying to reach her little button to help the process along, but she couldn't. And the denial was so sweet for her.

If someone could see me now, what would they see? she thought. A fit and tall girl, completely naked and at the disposal of anyone who would find her. Would they cut me loose? Well, most likely. But what if they didn't? What if they were a pervert like me? Would they untie my legs and just fuck me? Would they tie me up further? Would they torture me and take me away to be theirs forever? The thoughts, in combination with the vibrations in her nether region sent shivers up her spine. She could feel an orgasm building deep down her loins, violent and fast. She strained against her bonds, pulling on them as hard as she could, tightening down on the egg and grinding her crotch in the air, trying to gain friction against the butterfly. She came a bit closer, and closer, and closer... But to no avail! Like water in a glass about to spill, she needed that last drop of water to push her over the edge. But she couldn't get to it. It was so frustrating! She thought about cutting herself out right now and finishing the job, but that would waste the buildup to this point. She could hold on a bit more, and maybe, maybe, maybe... Ooh god here it comes, here it comes, I didn't set them right... it's coming, it's COM...

12