Not a Relaxing Weekend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And just before Emily reached the tipping point, the vibrators went dead. She let out a frustrated yelp. What the hell!? She thought. They were charged, they shouldn't be out of battery! But then it occurred to her that they both cut out at the same time and she remembered.

"Damn it, Emily! You did the job too good, damn it!" she said to herself in frustration.

Last time she had used the vibes was during another self-bondage session, where she had set them to medium strength but had made them cut out after three to five minutes of activity for up to fifteen or twenty minutes, at random. The idea was to see if she could go over in such short bursts with large breaks in between. It was actually that session that had given her the idea of edging herself in preparation for this weekend. And no, it hadn't worked. She had to eventually wait out her timed padlock to get out of her bondage and finish herself. It had driven her crazy then, and it would surely do the same now! How could she have forgotten those settings on?

Straining against her bonds in frustration, Emily eventually settled down. The only way out was cutting the rope and that would end her bondage session in the garden. She wasn't ready for that yet. So she steeled herself for what would follow, and then settled back and started listening to the songs in her headphones. And just a few minutes later, her vibes kicked in again. It all went away in a flash, and she was straining against her bonds again, trying to force herself to orgasm. She felt it building up again, closer and closer and closer... So close, so close... And the vibes went silent again.

"Argh!" was the only thing out of Emily's mouth as she fought with the bonds and herself. Damn it, damn it, dammit! So close! But there was nothing she could do. She settled back again and took a few breaths, trying to calm down. Just as she had calmed down again though, her intruders started tormenting her again.

This time she could feel the leather cuffs creaking from how hard she was pulling, her lips a straight line of focus as she clamped down on the egg hard. So hard in fact, that she actually managed to move it a bit. But not in the way she wanted to. It was actually pushed a bit out and stopped being in contact with her inner walls and sweet spot.

"Noooo!" she yelled, as both the vibes went silent yet again, but the deed was done.

Only way to put the egg back was to ruin the session, something she didn't want to do yet. She would not accept defeat yet! Lying on her back to steady herself in the pauses in between, Emily went through three more cycles of torture, but none of them brought her as close as the ones before. Not that it mattered to her that is. She strained, and pushed and fought and wished she had a gag to bite down on. And after the third cycle, a big break came from the random settings. Emily, tired and trying to calm down her racing heart and her burning desire, actually managed to fall asleep. The next cycle took too long to come, and didn't last enough to jolt her awake, so she sank deeper into the velvet folds of sleep...

Being asleep didn't change the fact though, because she wouldn't have been able either way, thanks to her headphones, to hear the car pull up on her driveway. Nor could she hear the knocking on the front door, or the voice calling her name coming around the house. A voice she would have known very well, a voice that would have frozen her in terror, knowing the person it belonged to might see her in this position. Neither did she hear the gate of the back yard fence, which she had forgotten to lock, swing slowly open, or the person opening it gasp ever so quietly at the sight beheld.

12