Not a Relaxing Weekend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She thought about lowering the vibes as she stepped inside to procure the items needed, but decided against it. It'd be best to keep Emily occupied as the transition happened. Slightly opening the window, so as to hear her captive, Miranda set about picking out some locks and keys from the pile on the bed. No longer having any pockets to stuff things in, she had to make a couple round trips to bring them all. If it was weird to be walking around completely bottomless in a stranger's house, Miranda never felt it so. Her mind was focused solely on further planning out her scheme.

Having set up the things she wanted inside the house, her focus returned to the writhing mess of orgasmic energy and moans that was Emily, still bound and tormented in the garden. Making her way to the upper part of the bound girl, Miranda stepped on something wet and slippery. Jumping back, thinking it was a bug or something, she laughed nervously as she realized it was her previously discarded undergarments. Kicking them aside, she continued with her plan, kneeling near the head of her captive where she had both her arms and their anchor points in reach. She set about wrapping a leather collar around the girls' throat, something that was met with more resistance than the gag. It seemed her teammate had been expecting something like this. A brief struggle ensued, which, in the end, didn't matter as with a bit more effort, Miranda victoriously tightened the strap of the collar, before feeding a small padlock through its loop. She wasn't planning on taking any chances.

In the aftermath, the headphone cords had become tangled, one of them dangling loose. So much for keeping 'stealthy', the bully thought as she carefully pulled the whole thing off and tossed it away. At this point, it would have been difficult to keep the fidgeting beauty completely sensory deprived anyway. She got a firm grip on the rope that held Emily's right hand with her own left and began cutting with the other, using the scissors. The bound girl, feeling the change in her bonds, tensed up in expectation, yet there was nothing else she could do.

It was a longer task than expected, since scissors were not exactly the tool for this job, yet she persisted. Once the rope was loose, Miranda fed a padlock through a different D-ring of the leather cuff before she began pulling the rope to bring her captive's arm upwards. Emily didn't exactly resist the movement, but she didn't go along with it either, forcing Miranda to tug hard on the rope. In that moment, Emily tried to pry her arm free, in an attempt to remove the blindfold, or the gag, Miranda didn't know. She only knew to immediately place all of her strength in keeping the arm down. Another struggle ensued, with loud moaning and muffled words coming from the tied up girl. Inevitably, the blonde won, having all the advantage she needed to do so. Taking a deep breath, she placed her knee on the other's wrist, in order to keep it down as she prepared for the rest of her plan.

Her hands now free, she tapped Emily on the forehead, as you would a misbehaving dog. A loud whine was her reply, along with more indecipherable gagged speech. Miranda resigned to waiting for a pleasure high to move her plan along. Foolishly, she hadn't brought the phone along, nor could she go and get it at this point. Fortunately for her, she didn't need to wait long as the sweating girl beneath her bucked and squirmed once more to the tune of an incessant buzz. Moving quickly, she brought the free arm of her captive around, feeding the padlock after a few tries through a D-ring on the other cuff, effectively binding Emily's hands together. The latter didn't take it sitting down, struggling all the way, albeit feebly.

Feeding some of the rope she'd found through the padlock, the blonde pulled on it until the bound arms became taught, then knelt on it, keeping her thigh away from any questioning fingers, as she kept a grip, creating even more leverage. Beyond giving her all the control she needed, it also squelched the fight from her victim. Completely ignoring all questioning sounds coming from the bound girl, she fed that same rope through the large ring on the collar she had forced on Emily, pulling tight. Beginning the slow work of cutting through the other rope, Miranda enjoyed the view, looking down the naked body of her athletic teammate.

12