Not a Relaxing Weekend Ch. 04

Story Info
Emily finds out who's taken control of her bondage session.
2.9k words
4.64
11.2k
11

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 03/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally cutting through, the blonde quickly pulled the rope she held on to, forcing the girls' wrists to the back of her neck, before looping it back to the front and tying a knot through one of the d-rings on the collar. Making sure her captive could not escape, Miranda stood up and made her way to the pile things she had left on the porch. She grabbed a pair of keys before making her way towards Emilys' legs. Trying the keys she had found on the padlocks, she slowly figured out which ones went together. Unlocking one of them, she pulled on the cuff until she brought her victims' legs to touch, linking the cuffs together using the same padlock. After releasing the last padlock, she stood up and took a step back to admire the view once more.

Having released her prisoner from her stationery restraints, the bully was ready to move her inside. The latter had begun trying to lift herself up from her prone position, accompanied by the constant mewling of gagged complaints. A sudden burst of buzzing sent her squirming, the clamps attached to her pale, cute nipples dancing around along with her breasts. Miranda felt that familiar surge of heat somewhere inside her belly, sending sparks down to her still wet crotch. No matter how hot the whole scene was, Miranda knew she'd have to turn off the vibes, at least for now. Doing just that, a sigh of relief, mixed with disappointment escaped the gagged lips of the auburn beauty. Smiling to herself, the blonde made her way once more to the bound girl, grabbing hold of the loose rope hanging from the latters' collar. Grabbing an elbow as well, she helped the girl stand up on shaky legs, before slowly tugging at the rope in an attempt to nudge her captive forward, into the house.

Emily, of course, refused to move, prompting Miranda to seize one of the clamps between her fingers, before giving it a good tug. A yelp escaped the captive, but still, she refused to move, even nodding her head no before trying to speak, futile as it was. The blonde simply yanked the clamp free, eliciting a muffled cry from the other. She followed it up with another tugging motion on the rope. Regaining her composure, Emily refused again. Letting out a silent sigh, Miranda yanked the other one free as well, much to the chagrin of the other.

When another tug was met with stubborn resistance, Miranda re-attached the clamps to each nipple, before giving one hard, last tug on the rope. Emily stuttered for a moment, yet reluctantly took a step forward, followed by another. With her ankles cuffed together mobility was very limited, but it was still progress. Miranda, absolutely pleased with herself, began leading her teammate across the garden, then slowly up the steps of the porch and into the house at last.

____________________________________

Being led elsewhere by her cruel captor, Emily knew that things would only get worse. They had proven their determination to not let her go; in fact they obviously meant to keep her in bondage for a while. They also weren't afraid to use pain and pleasure to get her to do what they wanted. A dire situation indeed and she could only blame her own stupidity for getting into it. She knew no help would come soon, as her parents would return Monday night at the earliest, which gave her captor nearly three full days of uninterrupted time with her. She shuddered at the thought of being kept naked and bound by a stranger for such a long time. Or... was it... excitement? No! She shouldn't -- couldn't be getting excited by this! She was in danger!

But try as she might, she simply couldn't think of a way out. Her orgasm-starved body certainly didn't help. She could still feel the vibrations inside of her; her sweet spot was still tingling even if nothing was happening to it at the moment. She craved release, in more ways than one. And as she was forced to slowly move, she began feeling around with her fingers. She could barely reach the strap that held her gag. She began wondering what, if anything she could try...

-Option B: Try and pull her blindfold off using her elbows. She could finally see who her captor was.

The way Emily's hands were tied to the collar made it hard for her to reach the strap for the gag wrapped around her neck, yet her elbows could move relatively freely. She kept taking small step after small step, all the while trying to subtly rub the blindfold off using what friction she could get from her still oily skin. Both were painfully slow processes, requiring her full concentration. Even if slightly disappointed, she was thankful her mysterious captor had shut off her little toys, as she would have definitely tripped over herself had they activated while she moved.

The direction of the rope pulling on her collar shifted slightly upwards and the grass beneath her feet turned to wooden planks. She realized the steps were just in front of her, so she extended an inquisitive set of toes, searching for the edge. Finding it closer than she expected, she fought to keep her balance as the makeshift leash was tugged by her captor. Taking a tentative step, then another, she managed to climb the porch without accident. Even if she didn't want to follow her captor, her sore, clamped nipples and the threat of falling kept her moving.

The air that had been dancing around her naked, sweaty form ceased as she entered through the open door, letting her know her surroundings. Leaning a bit to the right, she found enough resistance on the wooden door frame to firmly press her elbow against the side of her head and finally scoot the blindfold slightly. Wasting no time as she felt the rope on her collar tightening, Emily repeated the same action on her left side, finally moving the blindfold up enough for her to open her eyes.

Having spent so much time in total darkness, her eyes needed a second to adjust, even in the relative shade of the house's inside. Looking up, she visually followed the rope attached to her collar all the way to the manicured fingers of the hand that held it, the exposed, curvy rear, the... familiar blonde hair caressing the back of the one holding her captive. That someone tugged on said rope before turning to see what the holdup was. The stranger's sapphire eyes connected with her own and, for a very long minute, both of them were left standing absolutely still, as realization slowly dawned on them.

Emily felt her cheeks burn. She was found naked and bound by someone, yes, it was deathly embarrassing but, somehow, that someone being 'her' was way, way worse. Up until she removed the blindfold, she half-believed it wasn't real. Why on earth had it been Miranda to walk in and find her?! Why the one person in the world that could make such an embarrassing situation even worse? She blinked, again and again, hoping to wake up from this nightmare. Or... was it really a dream? Miranda was half-naked after all; not exactly how she had pictured her but still...

The bound girl instinctively tried to hide her nudity, feeling even more exposed with the blindfold gone. The only way she could think of was to fold down, to crouch in on herself, but as she tried to do so, she wobbled wildly on unstable legs, ready to fall over. As she slipped backwards, preparing to smash against the hard wood, she felt hands wrapping around her body, one behind her lower back, the other awkwardly grasping at her butt, fingers slipping in the cleft between the rounded flesh of her buns. As Miranda pulled her upright in a panic, she accidentally planted her face into Emily's breast, losing her balance as well.

The two girls fell down, albeit it slower than if Emily had fallen alone. Mirada touched down first, landing her naked behind on the carpet, holding onto the bound girl that landed into her lap. Safe from any harm other than one slightly sore rear, the two looked at each other in their awkward embrace. Miranda let out a breath mixed with a laugh.

"Are you okay?" she asked with a playful smile.

Emily, still stunned, looked at the blonde for a second or two before nodding positively. Then, squirming to sit back, she tried to get away from her bully. Miranda instinctively grasped at the rope still attached to the collar, pulling the other girl back.

"Where do you think you're going?" she asked, her tone suddenly serious, her playfulness gone.

Emily looked at her with a frightened look, before mumbling something incomprehensible behind her gag. Miranda scrunched her nose as she tried to understand what was said, then shrugged in a way too casual mode for the situation they were in. She reached for the athletic girl's neck; Emily flinched but couldn't get away.

"Eh, what's the harm now? Stay still for a moment while I..." The blonde said as she sought out the buckle for the gag, pulling it free. "....take this off. There, now, say what you wanted to say."

Emily swallowed the pooling saliva in her mouth, worked out her jaw for a second or two, then asked again.

"Could... could you let me out please? I know how this looks, and I...uh... I can explain, but please, please let me go."

Could she really explain this to anyone, let alone the queen bitch of university? Her voice was a bit shaky, her heart beating so fast it felt as if it would break out of her ribs; still, knowing who the person who had found her was, and that she wasn't someone who would kidnap or kill her, she felt slightly calmer. Slightly. Miranda smiled, though not a reassuring smile. No, not by a long shot.

"There's not much to explain. You like bondage, you do it to yourself, and you're stupid enough to do it without being absolutely sure you won't be found out, am I right?" she shrugged again. "I saw your collection upstairs, so don't try to deny it."

"I... Uh... Ye-yeah, okay, I-I do but... Why are you here? And why are you half na-naked?" The shakiness in Emily's voice got worse as she tried to face up to her bully in the worst possible set of circumstances.

"I... Um..." it was Miranda's time to blush and lose her words. She had completely forgotten she'd never put on pants again. The flabbergasted expression didn't last long, as the blonde shook the awkwardness away and snapped back. "Never mind that!"

The blonde sat up, getting on one knee and forcing the bound girl off of her, yet never letting go of the makeshift leash. She made no effort to hide her smooth mound, instead pushing her free hand on Emily's chest, right between her breasts. The athletic girl's back and tied hands were lined against the wall as the bully pressed a knee between her bound legs, immobilizing her. One hand to steady herself against the wall, Miranda hooked a finger into the other girl's collar, pulling slightly as she leaned over, their faces nearly touching.

Emily felt her blush deepening, if that was even possible. She had never had so much as a boyfriend, let alone a lover. The naked leg pressed between her own, rubbing against the inside of her still moist thighs, the black bra visible through the t-shirt as it held back Miranda's modest chest, the expensive perfume mixing with her natural fragrance, the lips so temptingly close to her own... If she wasn't already dripping wet from her previous ordeal, this would certainly have gotten her there. No, it wasn't like that! It was merely her body reacting to touch after being denied so long. And the dominant position her teammate held over her didn't help at all. It wasn't as if this played out like her wet dreams or anything...

"I'm not letting you go. Finders keepers, no?" Miranda's eyes were focused entirely into hers.

"Bu-but my... My parents! My parents will be home soon!" retorted Emily, hoping her lie wouldn't be too obvious.

The blonde's playful smile returned, the hand on the other's collar running down to her chest, grabbing a handful of her breast, pressing the clamp into the soft flesh. Emily gasped more so from the touch than the pain.

"Don't lie to me. I have already checked your phone, read the messages. You, and by extension we, are all alone for the weekend."

Emily felt her eyes bulge as her lie was called out. The knowledge that Miranda had found a way into her phone terrified her, even if it made sense. How else would she have been able to control the toys? She squirmed under the bully, looking away in shame. She could only hope Miranda hadn't looked deeper into her phone...

"You won't even try to deny it?" asked the blonde, letting go of the other girl's breast, instead softly tapping her on the cheek in approval. "Good girl."

Emily felt her heart flutter at the last sentence. She focused on the countertop behind her teammate, trying to distance herself from the situation she was in. Miranda's sudden tight grasp of her chin broke any effort made, as she was forced to face the other girl again.

"If you do what I want for the weekend, I won't leak the photos I took of you to everyone in Uni." Her tone was still playful, but the threat was clear.

Emily shivered. Her worst fear had come to pass. Not only was she going to be humiliated and exposed to everyone she knew, her life ruined as everyone would learn what she was into, but she would lose her scholarship too, along with any dreams of edu-

"Hey! I said I won't do it. Don't freak out on me." Miranda said, nipping Emily's anxiety attack in the bud. "I'm just going to play with you, and it's gonna stay between us, 'mkay?"

The athletic girl had begun hyperventilating, which had clued in her teammate to what was happening. She barely felt the sting on her sore nubs as the clamps swung to the tune of her elevated breathing. The words spoken just barely calmed her down enough to speak.

"And... you...wh-what...?" Emily couldn't get her thoughts in order when Miranda shushed her, placing a finger over her lips.

"I'm not going to hurt you. I just wanna try some stuff out," she whispered. "I like this stuff too, though I don't have anywhere near the same amount of toys as you do."

Her voice was calm, soothing, even if her suggestion was lewd beyond anything Emily could have expected. She always believed that if anyone found out about her, they would label her a pervert, shun her for her wants and needs, shame and humiliate her. She had read things online about finding partners, yes, but to find someone who knew, who would understand, and for that someone to be... her, of all people.

"O... Okay. You promise you won't tell a-anyone?" asked the bound girl, looking into her captor's eyes, trying to determine her intentions.

"Yes, as long as you work with me." Miranda smiled.

"Mmhm," Emily nodded, giving an uneasy smile. She didn't really have a choice here, but still. "A-are we gonna have... a s-safeword... or something...?"

"Hah, no! That's for agreeing parties. You are more like a prisoner right now. It's my way or the pictures go out!" Miranda tapped her finger on Emily's chest.

"Bu-but...! But wha-" stuttered the auburn haired captive.

"But nothing," snapped the blonde. "I hold all the cards here."

The words were spoken with a finality that nearly made Emily bite her tongue. Despite being taller and much better built, Miranda's will towered over hers, even if she was half-naked. The bound girl dry-swallowed, realizing that she had no other option, that enduring whatever the other girl had planned for her was necessary. Maybe... maybe it wouldn't be so bad...? Miranda stared her down, waiting for another retort. When none came, she smiled as she reached behind, bringing the gag to Emily's face. The two stared at each other wordlessly for a minute or so, before the bound girl parted her lips, accepting the gag.

"Come on then," Miranda said, as she stood up. "I might even get you to cum, how's that?"

Emily hated to admit that the prospect did light up her face. After a week of denials, plus the hours spent with the vibes today, she was dying for release. She nodded hesitantly in agreement. It's not like she had a choice. She could only hope that her teammate would keep her word, even if she didn't really trust her. All she could do was play along. Miranda pulled the blindfold back over her eyes and promptly ignored the high-pitched whine of complaint Emily let loose. How was she supposed to walk without seeing?! But then, she remembered what had happened in the garden, and her nipples throbbed lightly. Taking a shaky, deep breath, she began to follow the makeshift leash into her own living room.