All Comments on 'Not a Saint'

by Aspire523

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Jonny_BluelineJonny_Bluelineabout 3 years ago

A really fun 5* story! I hope to read a lot more of your writing with similar levels of character and plot development.

Aspire523Aspire523about 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you Jonny! I do have a few other stories published. Click on my author link and you should see a list of them.

Aspire523Aspire523about 3 years agoAuthor

If you liked this story, click on my author link and see the sequel "Best. Birthday. Ever." along with other stories I've written.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosabout 3 years ago

Uhh, the fact that she had oral sex with Beth kinda ruined this especially since she didn't come clean about it. If she was so into Craig she wouldn't have had sex with another person. Would she like it if he went and had sex with other people? She claims to be 'falling for him' yet is starting off by being deceitful and unfaithful lol. Granted the oral was before they slept together, but her intention was still to get in a relationship with him so I think it counts all the same.

Don't get me wrong, the actual content other than her deception and being with Beth was actually rather hot and even sweet at times, but yeah. Girl needs to be honest with him.

RangeExpanderRangeExpander8 months ago

Juicy, fun, playful

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous