Not a Saint

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus Christ, what a prick! I know you gave him blow jobs, but I had no idea he never returned the favor. No wonder you dumped him! That's it, honey lie back. I'm going to take you to heaven!"

If I wasn't drunk out of my mind, I'm sure I would have refused, but somehow through the haze, what Beth was saying made sense. The next thing I knew, I was on the floor, Beth was pulling my shorts and panties off of my legs, and crawling up between them. And then she started to blow my mind. I'd masturbated with my finger since middle school, and bought myself a vibrator in college. They were nothing like what my best friend did to me. I think I might have blacked out a little bit when I had the strongest, most mind-blowing orgasm I'd ever experienced.

In the morning when we were sober, we talked about it. She wanted to know if I regretted it, and if I'm being perfectly honest, I didn't. But we were pretty close to my boundaries. This had to be our little secret, for one thing. There were a whole lot of people in my life who would not understand this. Some of them even thought that Beth was trying to recruit me to be a lesbian, as if it actually worked that way. This would confirm their misguided impressions completely. Beth was fine with me staying in the closet. She said she'd still be there herself if she could stand it. The other thing is that I was totally not going to return the favor. She looked a little disappointed, but when I suggested that I'd be as likely to eat pussy as she would be to suck a cock, she understood. And eventually I started to feel bad about the imbalance of the deal, and would go so far as to use my vibrator on her some of the time after she'd made me climax. I'm still not to the point where I'll ask for her to go down on me. But I rarely say no if she suggests it.

"You want to eat Morgan out? Now? Do you think she's bi?", I asked.

Beth replied, "Umm, yeah. Or at least I think she could have a woman as a boss."

"You're just saying that because you want to get under my skirt," I said.

"I'm saying that because I want to get under your skirt, AND because I think it will close the deal with Craig," she corrected.

I thought about it and simply took my panties all the way off, sat on the edge of the bed, laid back and spread my legs. Beth squealed, "Yay!" and got right to work on me. She got on her knees between my legs and started by licking slowly from my hole up toward my clit. Before she got all the way to the top, she stopped and went back to the beginning. I whined a little at being teased. After a couple more trips up and nearly to the right spot, she got there. The wave of pleasure was intense. It always is. I started breathing heavily and gripping the sheets. After a couple minutes in which she slowly picked up the intensity and pressure of her tongue on my clit, she would normally insert one, then two fingers in me. This time she stopped and backed away.

I looked up at her in desperation. And heat.

Then I saw her camera. <click> <click>

"Oh, honey, that is IT. You want to see?"

"No! I want you to finish what you started!"

Beth laughed and then got back between my legs with her magic tongue. I quickly got right back to the level of arousal she had me at a minute ago, and then felt her fingers enter me and start thrusting. It didn't take long after that. It never does. My whole body tensed up, I let out a quiet high-pitched squeal as my body quivered, froze up and my pussy started to contract on her fingers over and over and over.

With her chin glistening with my juices, Beth said, "Sounds like you enjoyed that. And now you'll be well lubricated for whatever Craig has waiting for you between his legs. Want to see the money shot?

"Sure," I responded. She was right. This picture perfectly captured my swollen, completely aroused and dripping pussy. Maybe even better, there was a look of pure lust on my face that I don't think I ever could have acted out. "Wow, Beth, you're not just talented at all the backstage stuff, you've got talent as a director too. That picture is amazing!"

"Aww, I bet you say sweet things to all the girls right after they get you off," she replied, laughing. "All right, we're almost done. Now we need the right captions to get Craig into this 'bit of theater' as you called it.

She started keying into a note on her phone what she'd then copy and paste when she texted the pictures. For the first one where I was sitting on the desk with the full view of my bright pink panties, she wrote, "Hi, Mr. Weber, it's Morgan Schiller. I just wanted to follow up to thank you for interviewing me for the position as your personal assistant, and to clarify a couple of things that I said at the interview.

For the second picture with the full view of my tits (with a bit of nipple clearly in view), she wrote, "I'd just like to be clear that when I said I will meet all your needs, I really meant ALL your needs.

For the third picture of me bent over the desk with my freshly spanked, pink cheeks and my bare pussy, she wrote, "I guarantee that you'll always be satisfied with my job performance. If you are ever unhappy with me in any way, I'm fully prepared for any corrective discipline that you feel is appropriate."

And for the final picture, she wrote, "I will strive every day to do whatever you need. I'm open to anything you ask of me at all. Anything. I hope you'll offer me the job, and that we'll have a very close relationship for a long time to come."

"Look good?" Beth asked.

"Looks good," I replied.

"Okay, moment of truth then. I need his number so that I can send these to him.

I got nervous all over again, but got over it enough to say a little prayer that I wasn't making a huge mistake, and give her his digits.

"Okay, now we wait," Beth said.

I put my panties back on and touched up my lipstick while butterflies fluttered in my stomach. Not knowing what else to do after that, I just sat on the bed and waited. It took about five minutes for Craig to respond. They had to be the longest five minutes of my life. Then Beth's phone chimed to announce that she'd gotten a text. She looked at it and squealed, loudly.

"Becky, look, he responded!" And handed me her phone. I grabbed it to see what he said. His response was, "Becky? Holy fuck!"

I quickly texted back, totally in character. "It doesn't have to be holy, sir. I'm open to any kind you like. But please, sir, this is Morgan. I know I look like your friend Rebecca, but she's my sister, and very different from me in some very important ways. I guarantee you I'll do things she never would."

Beth approved. "Oh honey, that is perfect! Ask him if you got the job!"

I texted, "So, sir, have you made a hiring decision yet?"

Craig texted back immediately, "Didn't you get my e-mail? You're supposed to start work in five minutes. You don't want to be late on your first day, do you?"

Beth and I both screamed when we saw that. She said, "Girl, you better get a move on. Grab some two-inch heels and go! One more director's tip, though. If you're going to do a porno scene, you've got to be really vocal when he's pounding your pussy. Just tell him how much you love whatever he's doing when he's doing it. And moan a lot. Got it?"

"Yes, got it!"

"And dear", she said in her completely inappropriate motherly tone.

"What?!"

"If you're able to walk straight when you get home, I'm going to be very disappointed in you!"

"Yes, mom!" I said, as I laughed.

Act 2: Would a Saint Do That?

I grabbed some heels out of my closet, grabbed my coat by the door and ran to my car. It took me three minutes to get out the door, and Craig lived ten minutes away. I was absolutely going to be 'late'. The constant pumping of adrenalin as I rushed to get over there made me even wetter than Beth had already gotten me. I'm sure my panties were completely soaked through by the time I got to his apartment. It's a good thing the streets were empty. My mind was in such a haze that I'm sure I was speeding, and I couldn't tell you for sure whether I actually stopped at all the stop signs.

When I got to his place, I took a moment to compose myself and get in character. Then I walked up to his door, and buzzed his apartment. Craig answered, I told him it was Morgan reporting for work, and he buzzed me in.

When I knocked on his door, Craig answered. He'd already changed into sweatpants after having been in jeans when I was over earlier. He pretended to be cross with me.

"Morgan, it's good to see you again. But I have to say, being late on your first day is not a great way to make a good first impression."

As I hung up my coat in his closet I said, breathlessly, "Oh, I know sir. I'm so sorry! I can't believe I missed that e-mail!" I then walked right up to him so that we were inches away from each other in order to give him a live view of my tits and said, "I can't believe that I need to be disciplined so soon. But it appears that I do indeed need to be taught a lesson."

With that, I walked straight back to his office. I even thought to sway my hips a bit in order to get him to stare at my rear end. I was waiting at his desk when he walked in. I immediately pulled my panties down, lifted my skirt to my waist, closed his laptop, and assumed the position with my forearms laying on either side of it. I looked back at him, expecting to be spanked.

Craig said, "Eyes on the wall, Morgan. And don't move your hands."

"Yes sir!" I responded and did as I was told.

He didn't spank me. Instead, I felt his cock as he searched for my entrance. Then he slammed himself all the way inside me. I'm not proud to say this, but I let out very loud, very high-pitched shriek. That pitch and volume could probably shatter crystal if I kept it up. He. Was. HUGE. My pussy was instantly stretched way wider and deeper than Bill, who was my only other lover ever, would ever have been able to manage. I guess you can't tell from a guy's physique just how big he is down there!

Craig stopped and said, "Did I hurt you? Do you need me to stop?"

"NO!" I shouted as I whipped back my head to look at him, desperately. Christ, I finally had him right where I'd wanted him for months and he was going to stop? Absolutely not! But I quickly regained my composure as my pussy adjusted to his size. I looked back at the wall as instructed and said, "No. Sir. I'm sorry I lost control there for a second. I was surprised at how incredibly well-endowed you are. But if this is the punishment you think is appropriate, then this is what you should do. Be as rough as you think is appropriate. I deserve it for being so unprofessional on my first day!"

That was all he needed to hear. He started to pound me hard and fast. I grunted and squeaked with the first few thrusts. Other than that, the only sound was the rapid-fire smack of his hips on my cheeks. Bill had never pounded me this hard, and wasn't nearly as big. But you know what? It turns out I like it rough. My heart was racing, and I was overwhelmed by the totally new sensations my pussy was experiencing!

Then I remembered what Beth said about being vocal. Between heavy breaths, I shouted, "Oh, sir! I love the feel of your cock inside me! Harder, sir, harder!"

He picked up the pace and thrust harder. I had to put one hand on the wall to keep my head from hitting it. The sound of his hips smacking me got louder.

"Oh, yes! Smack me hard, sir!"

I was talking about his hips, but the next thing I knew, he was slapping my rear end with first one hand and then the other while he split me open with the beast he'd been hiding. The pounding my pussy was taking was so intense, I couldn't have cared less about the spanking.

Then he stopped and pulled out. I forgot about staring at the wall again, turned my head back to him and shouted, "Hey! Why did you stop?! Sir!"

He responded, "I don't have a condom on."

Somewhat disgusted, I said, "Sir, do you really think I'd be that unprepared? I have an IUD. And I know for a fact that neither of us has been with anyone in a long time, so there's no chance of an STD. As long as I'm working for you, I don't want a drop of your cum to go ANYWHERE other than inside me!"

"Excellent, Morgan. Now, hands on the desk and eyes forward."

"But sir, my head will hit the wall."

He pushed me down hard so that my arms were, indeed on the desk from wrist to elbow, and my tits were briefly smashed against his computer. Then he grabbed the bun in my hair and pulled my head back.

"You like it rough, don't you, Morgan."

"Oh, yes, sir!"

Pull your blouse down. I want to feel your tits.

I gleefully responded, "Yes sir!" and then quickly pulled the blouse and my bra straps off of my shoulders, baring my breasts for him. My nipples were as swollen as I could ever remember them being.

"Eyes forward."

"Yes sir!"

Then he reached down to the floor and got something out of his sweatpants. With his free hand he guided his cock back to my dripping hole and thrust it in again. Then he stopped again and I heard <click> <click>. Apparently, he wanted more pictures for collection, adding a shot of his cock buried inside me. Then he put the phone down, put his hand firmly on my left tit as he pulled my head back and started pumping himself inside me again.

"YES! Oh, sir, pound me hard! Fill me up with that monster!" With every thrust I shouted, "Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

That was all it took. He stiffened up behind me and started to fill me deep inside with pulse after pulse after pulse of cum. Lord almighty, I love the feel of cum in my pussy. It had been WAY too long. And so much! The poor boy must have been pent up! We collapsed on the desk together, my tits smashed against his computer again, and both of us breathing heavily. Eventually, he pulled out. I could feel the cum spilling out of me and down toward my clit. I immediately closed my legs so that it would go down my thigh rather than drip on the floor.

"Freeze right there, Morgan".

"Sir?"

"I said, freeze!"

"Yes sir."

I looked back to see him reach for his phone. He apparently wanted the shot of the creampie we'd made together. It was impressive. I was a real mess with all the cum at the entrance to my hole, coating my pussy lips and dripping down my legs.

"Keep the phone out, sir. I think you might want a picture of this, too."

I squeezed more of his cum out, then reached behind me, used my fingers to gather what was dripping down before any of it got on the floor, put them deep in my mouth and scraped and sucked them clean. Then I opened wide so that he could see his cum coating my tongue both on top and underneath. He absolutely got pictures of me doing it.

With a huge smile on my face I said, "Mmm, sir. It's salty. I love it." Then I pulled up my panties, bra straps and the shoulders of the blouse and sat on the edge of his desk for a moment before standing up quickly. My cheeks were still tender from the spanking, which I'd almost forgotten about when Craig was reaching his climax.

"Jesus, Becky, that was hot!"

"Not Becky, sir, Morgan."

"Oh please! I've seen through your clever disguise."

"Nuts. Glasses and a change of demeanor always worked for Clark Kent!"

Craig smiled. Then he sat on the desk chair and patted his lap as he said, "Come here."

"Yes, sir," I responded as I sat down, carefully putting my weight mostly on my thighs, and wrapped my arms around his neck.

He rolled his eyes, smirked and said, "Let's send Morgan off to do some work in the other room. I'd like to talk to my friend, Becky. What brought that on?"

"Which part?"

"All of it? I never imagined in my wildest dreams that you had that side to you!"

"I know you haven't! It's been driving me nuts! I've been finding excuses to touch you and rub up against you for weeks now. Do you have any idea how much sexy lingerie I've worn over here just to watch TV? I was just telling Beth earlier that either you're incredibly thick or I'm really bad at dropping hints. I've been wondering what I needed to do to get laid!"

"Okay, okay, looking back on it, I can kind of see the things you've been doing that I missed. In my defense, though, nobody ever imagines fucking a saint."

I slapped his shoulder in frustration at that and said, somewhat shrilly, "Jesus! I'm not a saint!"

He smirked, and said, "Morgan's not a saint. But if we were Catholic you might actually be a candidate!"

I looked up at the ceiling and let out a loud, guttural shout of frustration. I was exaggerating for effect, but I was only sort of kidding.

"Seriously, Becky, we met at church. You do a lot of volunteering for charities that help poor people in your free time, and when you're working, you heal sick children! And you're . . ., how do I put this? You dress and act pretty conservatively. I don't think I've ever heard you curse other than the occasional 'Jesus Christ', which does nothing to change your angelic image. So, you'll forgive me if I had a hard time picturing you bent over my desk with your bare pussy begging to get fucked. Plus, you're really pretty. When I first met you, I thought you were way out of my league. I was thrilled that you wanted to hang out with me. I thought a lot of it was out of pity for me, since I'm alone all the time and hardly know anyone in town. In fact, you actually told me that when we first started hanging out."

"I said that?"

"Yes, you did. I thought it put me pretty firmly in charity case status, and that over time we'd worked up to being friends. But lovers? Nah. I had no chance!"

"You think I'm pretty?"

"Are you kidding? With those big blue eyes, long silky light brown hair and high cheekbones? Absolutely!"

"But you never thought of me as sexy, right? More like 'adorable' or 'cute'?"

"Well, you are those things, too, but I've definitely fantasized about getting you and your gorgeous little self in bed. Like, nearly every night after you've gone home."

"So, what do you think now?" I asked as I wiggled in his lap playfully.

"About what? Your looks? You're hotter than ever, obviously. About getting you in bed? I'm kind of blown away. Never in my wildest fantasies did I imagine role playing with you like that. But I'm not sure what comes next. Clearly you haven't been thinking about our relationship the way I have, but I'm not sure what you want. Were you just looking to scratch an itch? Are we friends with benefits now?"

That put a chill through me, and I think he could hear it in my voice when I asked, "Is that what you want?"

"No! I really like you! But if that's how you feel about me, I can live with it. I don't want to do anything to scare you off!"

"You idiot! I like you too! I may not be interested in celibacy until marriage, but I'm not going to screw a guy that I don't have feelings for! You'd think you didn't know me at all! Jesus, I cannot believe that we both wanted to sleep with each other for so long and it took Morgan for us to figure it out!"

He responded to that by putting a finger under my chin to tilt my head up, and then kissed me. It was a beautiful first kiss. At first it was tender, but then we both started to get more desperate, more passionate.

Eventually I broke it off long enough to say, "So, you still think I'm a saint?"

He smirked, and teasingly said, "Jury's still out."

"Seriously?! Wow, Beth had you pegged perfectly. She's of the opinion that guys either see a Madonna or a whore, and you had me solidly in the Madonna camp. It's ridiculous!" Using my fingers to make air quotes, I continued, "I can practically guarantee you that every 'Madonna' you've ever met would be happy to act like a 'whore' if she's with a guy that she likes a lot and is either in a relationship with or wants to be."

Then a decidedly unsaintly smile crept across my lips as an idea came to me.