Not a Saint

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aspire523
Aspire523
50 Followers

"Unlock your phone and hand it to me."

He looked puzzled, but handed me his phone. I opened up YouTube, looked up "Cowboy Take Me Away" by the Dixie Chicks, which had been stuck in my head a couple days ago, and hit play. I got up off his lap and started to dance in front of him, swaying left and right at first. Then I started to unbutton the blouse slowly, never breaking eye contact with him while I did it. Once it was unbuttoned, I pulled it off, then slowly unzipped the skirt and let it drop, dancing to the music the whole time. Now I was down to the lingerie that I'd been hoping to model for him this afternoon. I came over and put one hand on his shoulder, the other on the back of his head and shoved his face into my cleavage. After a couple seconds, I backed off, and started to turn, just a few degrees at a time with each shake of my hips. When my back was facing him, I reached behind and undid the bra, removed it and twirled it around a couple times as I continued to move my hips from side to side with the beat of the music. Next, I turned back around and threw the bra at him. I danced a little while longer in just my panties with a smile on my face as I enjoyed the look on his. His eyes were wide and his jaw was hanging down a little. As the song got close to the end, I slowly pushed the panties off of one hip and then the other before letting them drop to my ankles. I stepped out with one foot and kicked them into his lap with the other. I finished the last few moments of the song by sitting on his lap and grinding my still swollen pussy on his spent cock, making exaggerated moaning sounds. When the song finished, I moved back to the position I was in before I started the music.

I said, "I guarantee you, Morgan wouldn't have done that. She's all business. I'm much more playful!"

Craig said, "Fine! I surrender! You're not a saint! But now that you brought it up, I'm wondering what other differences there are between you and Morgan. She really seems to like rough sex. Do you?"

"Honestly, I never thought about it before tonight. I was getting into my alter-ego, which apparently was the only way I'd ever get you naked. And getting it rough seemed like something she'd like."

"Did she? Or more to the point, did you?"

"WAY more than I would have expected. I think that was the most intense experience I've ever had. So many sensations just one on top of the other! I haven't had a lot of sex in my life, and the one guy I've been with was, apparently, a lousy lay. I didn't know that at the time since I had nothing to compare him to, but I'm getting the idea now. If you're wondering would I always want it like that, though? Probably not. I'd also like a lot of tenderness and cuddling." I winked at him and said, "Let's let Morgan enjoy the rough stuff."

He smiled and responded, "I have a feeling that I'm going to enjoy having her as my personal assistant as much as I'm going to enjoy having you as my girlfriend!"

With that, he put one arm under my thighs and the other behind my shoulders and upper back, stood up and carried me out of the office toward his bedroom, saying "I think we have a lot of missed opportunities to make up."

I responded by singing softly in his ear, "Cowboy, take me away!" Then I kissed him the entire way to the bed.

When we got there, he said something unexpected. "That orgasm you gave me was easily the most intense I can remember. Mind if I try to return the favor?"

It took me a second to comprehend what he'd just said. I cannot even begin to describe the wave of thrill, delight and affection for him that surged through me. It must have shown on my face.

"I can't read your expression," he said as he looked into my eyes. "Do you like the idea, or are you just surprised?"

"I love it! It's just that no guy has ever asked me that before." I didn't think that now was the time to mention that there was a girl out there who had enlightened me about how good this could feel, most recently about an hour ago.

"Wow. Your boyfriend in college really was a lousy lay. Well, let me try to show you how a real man treats his woman."

Craig laid me down on the bed, and started to do some wonderful things. His technique was very different from Beth's. He started by licking and sucking on my nipples, which were still somewhat hard, but got much harder, very quickly. They're pretty sensitive, and it's a shame that nobody had adequately taken advantage of them before this.

"Ooooh, I like that," I cooed.

Then, while still licking and sucking one nipple and then the other, he moved his hand down to my pussy and started massaging my clit, occasionally dipping his finger inside me for lubrication before bringing it back up to where it would do the most good. I stopped talking at this point. Morgan would have been vocal, but I just wanted to enjoy it. The only sounds I made were breathing hard and occasionally gasping or moaning. After a couple minutes of getting me incredibly hot, he started to kiss down my stomach, past my belly, my pubes, and then dove in hard. Unlike Beth, once he got to my pussy he didn't mess around with anything below the clit. He attacked it relentlessly with his tongue. I grabbed his head and pushed it harder into me as I built up to a huge orgasm. I don't know how long it took, since I was so completely lost in the waves of pleasure. When I came, my whole body shook and I screamed so loud that I'm glad I didn't shatter his eardrums!

I laid there, absolutely breathless while he crawled up to lay next to me. I pulled him into a tight hug and kissed him hard on his lips, and then showered him with kisses all over his face and neck before kissing him deeply on the lips again.

"Sweet Jesus, Craig, that was amazing! Thank you!"

"No need to thank me, sweetie. When you're my lover, I will always try to leave you satisfied."

There it was again. That swell of emotion that I felt for him. Whoever thought of the term 'making love' must have been thinking of this exact sensation. I was rapidly going from liking Craig a lot to falling very very hard for him.

"Question for you," he said.

"Mmmm hmmm?" I said, still glowing.

"The view of your pussy while I was eating it just now reminded me of the pictures Morgan sent earlier.

Ohhh boy. This could get interesting.

"Yes? What about them?"

"How did you get those shots? Do you have a tripod or something? They definitely weren't selfies."

"Ummm, no. Beth took them."

"Wow, really?"

"Well, yeah. I mean, we practically defined the term BFF. We've been best friends since we were five. And since she's gay she's comfortable being around naked women doing that sort of thing. The whole Morgan thing was actually her idea."

"Wow. Remind me to buy her flowers! So, she watched you spank yourself for the shot where you were bent over the desk, and then watched you masturbate?"

Shit. I really didn't want to lie to him, but I didn't want to go too far down this path just yet either. So, I kissed him and said, hopefully mysteriously, "Now, Craig, a lady doesn't kiss and tell!"

The slowly developing look of surprise on his face at the possible implications of that statement made me laugh, but before we could continue the conversation I said, "My turn now."

I started kissing him, first on his lips, but then moving down his neck and chest, where I lingered on his nipples for a moment. Then I moved down his stomach and then to his cock. When I was with Bill, I'd gotten pretty good at deep throating him. I wondered if I'd be able to do the same for Craig. I started by licking up and down his shaft, tasting the residue of both of our juices. He was uncircumcised, so I needed to pull down his shaft with my hand in order to lick his cock head. As I was working on him, he began to grow hard again. And grow, and grow!

"Good Lord, man! Did I really have this inside me? How big does it get?

"Ten, maybe eleven inches."

"Christ save me," I said as I continued to work my hand up and down the shaft. "And it's so thick! It's like I've got my very own porn star in bed with me. And he's all mine!"

I began working on his cockhead in earnest, stroking his shaft while I did. I tried to relax my throat and take as much of it down as deep as I could, but the first attempt ended with me gagging. I pulled my mouth off, but kept stroking him with my hand. Soon enough I tried again, but eventually ended the same way. This was going to be challenging.

"It's okay, Becky."

"No, it's not! If you can give me an orgasm with oral sex, I really want to be able to do the same for you!"

"Oh, you could get me to cum just like that, believe me, but right now I'd rather fill your womb than your mouth, if that's okay with you."

I chuckled at that, while still absent mindedly stroking him, and said, "My womb? Dude, can we explore being boyfriend and girlfriend for a minute before we talk about all the beautiful babies we could make together? Let's leave my womb out of it for now, but if you want to fill my pussy up with this monster, I'd be open to that!"

"Not as open as you're about to be," he said, with a big smile.

"Oooh, is that a threat or a promise?"

"Whichever works. Now, get up here and spread your legs."

"Yes, sir!" I said, with a grin.

Missionary position gets a bad rep that it doesn't deserve. For me, it was deeply satisfying to give myself to Craig completely; to feel his weight pinning my body to the mattress with his chest rubbing up against my tits, and to wrap my arms around him as he positioned himself at my entrance and, slowly this time, glided inside me. Words can't really describe how this felt. It was incredible. The fact that with every thrust he was stretching me tighter and deeper than I had ever imagined before tonight made the whole experience more amazing.

He started slowly, occasionally lifting my chin in order to kiss me. Soon enough, though, he picked up the pace. I wrapped my legs around him in order to encourage him to probe deeper, as if that were possible. It wasn't long before he started to thrust with greater intensity, and as our breathing got deeper and faster together, he froze, and filled me again with his cum. No matter how many times we would have sex after that, and I fully intended for there to be many, many times, I'd never forget what that first time making love was like.

We spent the rest of the evening exploring our new sexual relationship. I did suck him off, focusing mainly on stimulating his cock head. I also took a turn on top, riding that big, beautiful cock to a fourth serving of cum. I'm very happy to report that my boy has some serious stamina. He also brought me off again, setting a personal record for orgasms in a day. In between all the hot sex we would lay in bed, caressing each other gently, trading back massages, and generally enjoying this new phase of our lives. Eventually reality started to creep in, as it always does. I looked at the clock, and said, "Oh, wow. It's getting late! I've got to get home!"

Craig was clearly surprised and disappointed. "What? Why? I was hoping you'd stay the night. There's still more where that came from!"

"Oh, honey, I'd love to, but did you forget? We have church in the morning. Even if I was dressed for it, we'd have to log into the Zoom services on the same screen. Can you imagine the gossip? I'll be happy for people to know that we're dating, but we don't have to spark their imaginations quite that much just yet!"

"Morgan! Did you really forget to bring your laptop and appropriate work attire for our 9am meeting? There are going to be consequences when you come to work tomorrow!"

With a huge grin, I asked, "Is that a threat or a promise, sir?"

I couldn't wait to find out, but there was no question that I would!

Aspire523
Aspire523
50 Followers