All Comments on 'Not a Sound Pt. 07'

by UpstairsInterest

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Painful

Reading the previous chapter and this chapter is very painful. Having an insight as to what the husband's thoughts, perspective and APPARENT stand on his affair had gutted me that it felt so visceral. It made me really feel painful chest constrictions and it made me really sick even to a point where I was light headed. In as much as I would like to console myself that this is just a pure work of fiction (God I hope so), I just can't help but feel such rage, disgust, disrespect and utter betrayal to the husband. I guess that would be thanks to you dear splendid writer on how you have weaved your story in a manner that it felt like a reality. Your presentation of this taboo and risque theme is well calculated, though the pacing for me is a bit "rushed" with no character background for the other characters. I understand that this story is seen and experienced by the husband. As someone who will never understand cheating it's good to examine the layout of the conflict within the main character's situation. Honestly, the nagging of the conscience versus the allure of the temptation is something that I believe what makes your story realistic. This kind of mental battle between human's animal persona and the moral persona is truly experience by both men and women who engages in extra marital affairs. I applaude you dear writer for totally getting my emotions in shambles :). I hope and really hope ( hahaha) that the next two chapters will somehow head to the direction where finally the main character will come to terms with his actions and accept the consequences.

Thank you for such a great work. Your one of the dew writers here in Lit. that I have commented on their story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous