Not a Stalker Ch. 01

Story Info
Sure he knew everything about her, but he wasn't a stalker.
3.5k words
4.3
14.6k
10

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
llambert
llambert
64 Followers

Liam wasn't a stalker. It wasn't like he crouched behind bushes and followed people with binoculars. He didn't dig through garbage cans, or creep up on people without their knowledge. He was an observer. He watched. He was aware. And most of all he was aware of Madeline.

For example, he was aware that Madeline was also majoring in economics even though they had never had a class together. The same way that he knew that she was Professor Myer's teacher assistant and that she shared a small office next to the lecture hall where he had Macro-economics. She often finished around the time that his class got out and always headed straight to the small coffee stand on the other end of the quad. She didn't buy a coffee though, at least not usually. She got a bagel with cream cheese. Every day it was the same. That was possibly the reason why that coffee stand had also become part of his early afternoon routine too. He was working his way up to asking her out.

He knew other things about Madeline too. He knew that she was staying in K dorm . That she didn't have a car and that she was from Oregon. He had picked up all this information innocently enough. It wasn't like he was waiting for her to leave her office and trailing her to her dorm room. But this was a relatively small campus and he just naturally noticed a beautiful woman.

She was really pretty, certainly the prettiest girl in the econ department. But that wasn't hard, there weren't too many girls studying the dismal science. But Madeline was the kind of girl who you could easily imagine being a model, fine features, smooth skin, a slightly dark complexion hinting at southern European or Latin American ancestry. She was always modestly dressed though, not like some of the other girls on campus whose short skirts and low cut blouses left little to the imagination. Still it was clear that she had a great body. She looked great in a pair of jeans and more than once he had admired the way her tight ass was framed by her jeans as she waited in line to get her bagel and cream cheese.

It wasn't that he just watched from a distance. He had spoken to her too. Twice. The first time she had dropped some papers and he had picked them up calling after her. They were exams from one of the other classes. It had been lucky for her that he had found them. Otherwise, she would have probably been in a lot of trouble when she realized that they were missing. He had called out to her and given them back to her. She was really thankful and flustered when she realized what had almost happened. As he handed the papers to her their hands briefly touched. He had thought that there had been a momentarily connection there. Maybe it would have turned into something but he couldn't think of anything clever to say and one of her friends had called to her at just that moment. That brief interaction though had him the courage to talk to her a couple days later when he saw her at the coffee stand.

"So you're in Econ too." He commented. Motioning to her books. "Maybe I could help you study sometime." He offered.

"I don't think so," she replied coolly. "I'm in the year ahead of you."

"Great. Then you could help me." He parried trying to save the invite.

"Sorry. I don't do tutoring," she answered And then she walked off even though she usually sat at one of the round tables by the stand to eat her snack.

After that Liam had given up hope of having any kind of a relationship with Madeline. They greeted sometimes with a small smile the way that you might greet someone who rides the same bus as you each morning but with whom you have nothing in common, but they didn't speak. She was the same as all the other girls. He had thought that maybe she would be different since she was also smart and interested in economics and politics, but it seemed that she only had time for the cool kids.

For some reason girls had never been interested in him. It wasn't that he was bad looking. He was kind of cute. In fact several times girls had said that he had really nice eyes. They were a dark blue that you rarely saw. But it seemed that he just wasn't the kind of guy that girls wanted to date. Too quiet, too serious. He had hoped that this would change in college but it didn't seem to.

Liam had found out that Madeline lived in K dorm because Jake his best friend lived there too. K was Co-Ed. The even floors were guys' floors and the odd floors were girl floors. By chance he had been waiting at the elevator one day when she had come home. He watched as she hit the number 5 in the elevator, one floor above Jake's. Later he had seen on their bulletin board that she was in room 512. Now maybe he had started visiting Jake more often once he knew that she was living in the same dorm, but that didn't make him a stalker, and he was going to need that information tonight. Today had been the midterm for all of Professor Myer's classes. Liam had felt that he had done really well until after the exam.

When he started talking to some of his classmates though, he realized that he had forgotten the last question, which had been written on the board. They were supposed to write the answer on the back of the exam. It had surprised him a little that he wasn't the last person to turn the test in as was usual for him but he hadn't been the first either. He had been happy and confident when he turned it in. But now he knew why he was done earlier than the others; he hadn't even started on the essay question.

That one question was worth 25% of the exam and the exam was 50% of their final grade. If he got a zero on that question, even if he got everything else right the rest of the term, it would be impossible for him to get an A in the class. And thinking reasonably it wasn't likely that he would get everything else right. This mistake might push him down to a C or lower. He was here on an economics scholarship and he needed to keep his grades up. He had to have at least a B average to keep the scholarship. One C wasn't going to ruin his GPA but school was the one thing he had going for him. If he wasn't even the guy who got straight A's who was he?

He had thought about going to Prof. Myers and explaining what happened, but everyone knew she was incredibly strict about rules. There was no way that she would give him a chance to answer the question. Just his asking for an exception would probably lower her respect for him. She always said in her classes, "Clear predictable regulation is what makes an economy flourish."

No, his only chance was to somehow get a hold of his test and write his answer on the back without being noticed. That's why he was now in the lobby of K dorm looking at the announcements, trying not to look conspicuous. He just hoped that Madeline had taken the exams back to her dorm room again to grade like last time.

Because of his knowledge of Madeline's routine he knew that she wouldn't be in her room at this time. He just had to get onto her floor. The only way to do that though was to catch the door once someone else had opened it. So he was trying to watch until he saw another girl who he knew was on 5th floor without anyone realizing he was watching.

Finally after what seemed like forever (although it was probably no more than 10 minutes), he saw Claire coming down the path toward the glass doors of the lobby. He slowly meandered to the elevator and arrived just before she did and pushed the up button. They waited for the elevator without talking. Liam pressed the number 4 button for Jake's floor and he watched as Claire pressed number 5 and it lit up. On 4 he got out and turned to the right entering the stair well. He ran up the next flight and arrived just as Claire was stepping out of the elevator. She pressed her ID card to the electronic lock and opened the heavy door. The spring hinges close slowly and just before the door clicked shut, he grabbed the handle. Claire was halfway down the hall.

She didn't notice him walking behind her and it wouldn't have surprised anyone else to see a guy on the girl's floor. They weren't strict and it was common knowledge that people sometimes have their boyfriends or girlfriends spend the night.

He walked down to room 512. If it was locked he was going to have to use his student ID like a credit card to pop the lock. He had done that several times before to get into Jake's dorm room. He turned the lever on the door and it swung smoothly open. It was unlocked. This wasn't too unusual. He left his door open most of the time too.

She had a small dorm but it was a single. The standard narrow bed was in the corner. A built in closet faced it and on the left near the door was her desk. He quickly stepped in and closed and locked the door behind him. Her room was anything but tidy. That surprised him. Outside she always gave the impression of a very neat and orderly person. Her bed covers were balled up in a heap and dirty clothes lay on the floor in little piles. Her desk though was pretty neat and right there on top was a stack which was unmistakably the exams from today.

He quickly looked through the stack to see if his exam was there. After frantically rifling through the pile for a couple of minutes he found it and it hadn't been graded yet. He had to quickly get his answer on the back before she came back.

He pulled out the chair to sit down at the desk and noticed that a pair of dark blue panties were lying on the chair. Not thinking much about it he picked the panties up and set them on the desk next to the tests. They were satin and smooth in his hands and he lingered a bit feeling the soft fabric in between his fingers. It wasn't every day that you hold a girl's panties in your hands. He liked the way the fabric was cold and yet warm at the same time. He thought about how Madeline had worn these and imagined how they would have looked on her body. He set them on the desk but he had started to get turned on and he couldn't concentrate on the test question. He kept on looking at the soft fabric laying there on the desk.

There was no doubt that they had been worn. There was thin yellowish white streak on the crotch of the panties where her feminine juices and maybe a little pee had leaked into them. It was a little gross but for some reason it turned him on too. He could also see a single solitary dark curly hair still sitting inside them.

He tried to focus on his work but it was hard to concentrate with the intimate garment right there on the table. People talk about how people steal girl's panties. They sniff them, but he thought that was strange. Why would anyone do that? What does it smell like anyway?

The thought remained. After writing a few more sentences he decided he would give them a little sniff, just to see what it was all about. He took the soft fabric in his hands again. Slowly he pulled them up to his face. He inhaled. Madeline's musky aroma filled his nostrils. He was not prepared for the biological reaction that followed. He felt himself get slightly light headed and felt the blood rush to his genitals. He had never smelled woman so strongly before. Again he breathed in deeply, savoring the scent like a bouquet of flowers.

After a few moments he was able to regain his concentration but he didn't put the panties back on the desk. Instead he tucked them into his pocket. He would hold on to them. He wanted to smell them again later.

He had just finished writing his answer, when he heard the door rattle as someone tried to enter. He looked at his watch. Shit! It was 9:30 already. It always took him too long to answer an exam question and this wasn't an exception. He had wanted to be gone by 9:00. He looked around for a place to hide himself. There weren't very many options.

He pushed himself into her closet just as he heard the door open. There wasn't really enough room in there to cover him. He was surrounded by her clothes, but if the door were opened she would notice him immediately. Silently he cursed himself for taking so long. If he were found now, he would probably be expelled, maybe even charged with a crime.

The door to the closet was open and sitting in the shadows he watched as Madeline entered her dorm room. If she remembered that she had left the door open she didn't show it. She set her purse down on her bed and reaching up under her t-shirt she unfastened her bra, slipping the straps off without removing her shirt. He willed himself to be invisible as she turned toward the open closet door and hung the lacy bra on the small closet knob. She didn't notice him though.

She turned back the other way and pulled her hair back into a ponytail. He winced as she pulled out the chair thinking about the panties that he had in his pocket. Would she notice that they were missing? She didn't seem to. She just sat down and began working through the pile of exams.

At first he was concerned that he had got them in the wrong order but she didn't seem to notice and she got busy working on grading the exams. He thought it was pretty strange that Prof. Myers let her TA do the grading of such an important test. But most of the answers were either correct or incorrect and it seemed that she wasn't grading the essay question on the back.

Liam's spot in the closet was really uncomfortable but he didn't dare to move. He was backed up against the wall and was halfway sitting on some kind of built in wire shelf. He wasn't sure how long he could sit here and he considered trying to make a run for it. She was facing the other direction and he might be able to quickly get out and out the door without her seeing his face, but then what. She would surely hear him and there was a long hallway until he got to the stairwell and elevator. If she went after him she would almost surely see him. No, he couldn't run. He would just have to sit still and hope that she didn't look in the closet.

After about 20 minutes he was bored and his leg was starting to fall asleep. Madeline was still working at her desk. She was a hard worker. He wondered how long she would stay at it. He tried to move his legs a little to get the blood flowing without making any noise. The one nice thing about being in the closet surrounded by her sweaters was that the small room was filled with the unique scent of the mixture of her perfume, cream and shampoo. He loved that smell and had often breathed in while waiting in the line behind her. He breathed it in now. Enjoying the moment he remembered the soft garment that he had tucked into his pocket.

Feeling reckless, he carefully pulled it out of his pocket and breathed in the scent of her juices as he watched her sitting with her back toward him not four feet away.

As he took in another breath of her sullied panties she stood up and stretched. She looked right at him and for a moment he thought he was caught. How would he explain being in her closet her panties in his hand? But she must not have seen him after all because she started to undo the fly on her jeans and one leg at a time she took them off.

He stared at her long smooth legs and her white cotton panties. They were full coverage panties but he could see a few stray pubic hairs that extended past the hem. He felt himself harden again at the sight of her in her panties. Then to his delight he watched her take off her green t-shirt. She had already taken off her bra and it was hanging on the closet door. With her t-shirt off, her firm breasts were fully exposed.

Liam had no idea what size they might be. He didn't know about those things. They were simply perfect, maybe the size of two ripe pomegranates. Her light brown nipples were the size of quarters. She leaned over the bed folded her jeans and her shirt still topless. Her breasts swayed slightly as they hung down when she bent over. She was so close to him, if he reached out he might have been able to touch them. Liam watched from the shadows of the closet, his erection growing stiffer by the second.

Gradually the fear of being caught was being overcome by the sexual excitement of watching her. With her clothes folded she set them on the desk. With her back toward him, he watched as she slipped her panties off and laid them on the chair, the same place where he had found the ones in his hand. She was now completely naked. Her ass was really a work of art and on the right butt cheek she had the sweetest brown mole almost the shape of a heart. From where he was he could see through the slight gap in her thighs and he could make out the brown delicate lips of her pussy.

He was so hard now it was impossible to resist touching himself. With her panties still in his hand he reached into his pants and rubbed himself gently to release some of the pressure. He felt the soft panties on his skin and thought about where they had been, as he stared at Madeline's naked body.

As he watched, she turned around and faced him and he had a straight on view of her most intimate area. He had seen plenty of naked girls on the internet but this was something different. This was alive. This was right here. This was real. He felt the thrill of knowing that if she were to open the door right now she would be shocked. The danger of that possibility filled him with adrenaline and turned him on even more.

She took a step toward him crossing the small narrow room. For a moment he thought that it was finally going to happen, he was going to be discovered. But instead of reaching into the closet, she took a thin oversized t-shirt off the floor, with a picture from Les Misérables printed on it, and pulled it on.

It fit her like a dress, covering all her important parts. Before she had it on though, for just a moment she was standing right in front of the closet her face covered with the t-shirt but her body fully exposed just inches from where Liam was sitting. The way he was sitting, her pussy was at the same level of his face.

Most of the pictures of girls he had seen had been shaved down there and he wasn't used to looking at a girl with a full bush but he somehow liked it that way even more. It seemed natural, wild. Liam took it all in and stored that imagine in his mind. He would never forget it.

With her sleeping shirt on, she climbed into her bed and turned out the light.

Liam sat in the dark in the closet. His hand was in his pants on his rock hard erection but he dared not move with Madeline lying on the bed not much more than a foot away. He waited several minutes and listened to her breathing. Eventually it settled into a rhythmic pattern. He wasn't sure but he thought she was sleeping. If he was ever going to leave and get away, now would have to be the time. Slowly and carefully he pushed the closet door open.

CREAKKKKK!

llambert
llambert
64 Followers