Not a Thing to Wear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,699 Followers

"This might sound ridiculous," I said, "but what if we thought about this like kind of a date?"

Riley's eyes went wide. "A date?"

"Kind of. Not a proper one, obviously, but just like a chance to see what happens. Like, uh, no expectations or anything. No commitments. But maybe with the acknowledgement that we're both kind of interested?"

"That makes sense," Riley said slowly. "It's kind of unfair though."

"Why?"

"I'm naked."

"So you are." I shrugged. "Your clothes are right there if you want them."

Riley looked toward the small pile, again with a certain amount of longing.

"Or maybe," I said, "you'd rather if I didn't let you have them back yet?"

She squeaked in embarrassment and ducked her head under her hands to hide. "Oh god, you think I'm a total weirdo, don't you? I don't even know why I'm like this."

"I think you're cute," I stated definitively.

"... you do?"

"And I, personally, am rather enjoying your lack of clothes."

Riley reflexively moved to cover herself again, but then caught herself and forced her arms away. "So unfair," she mumbled.

I was beginning to get a sense of her. Not only that, but I was rather enjoying the insight that I had gleaned. The way things were going, this could be very, very fun. Actually, it kind of already was, minus the awkward fumbling we were both doing. Though hers was quite endearing, in its own way.

"I don't know," I said airily. "Maybe dating would be more fun if someone had to be naked for it."

Riley smiled shyly. "But how would you decide who?"

"That'd be the trick alright." I tilted my head thoughtfully. "Usually, anyway. In your case it'd be quite easy."

"I really don't do this!" she protested. "This isn't, like, my version of a pick up line."

"It'd be a good one if it was."

"That... you...."

I grinned broadly. "You'd get so many girls."

"I'd get so many guys, more like," Riley grumbled.

"Ooh, yeah, that is a problem. It all seemed so foolproof."

Riley rolled her eyes at me, which was fine. I liked her all cute and embarrassed, but getting her loosened up and talking like a normal person--like we were on some bizarre kind of impromptu date--was probably better for getting to know each other.

We talked for a while longer, not about anything in particular, just chatting, giggling, and getting comfortable with each other. I started to forget that she was even naked and found myself conversing with her like she was any other girl I was kinda sorta into.

Riley was forgetting too, judging by her little reactions every now and then. She'd be all relaxed, then suddenly jerk and go a bit red, sometimes covering her chest for a second, then we'd both giggle and she'd let her arms fall away again.

A few times I caught myself staring at her. Not in a checking her out kind of way, but more like my eyes just kind of zoned out a bit, and she happened to be right in front of me. It didn't hurt that she was by far the nicest thing around to look at. I knew she caught me a few times, but actually seemed not to mind at all. Her lips quirked shyly when our eyes met afterward, and she didn't do that little twitch and blush thing. Like it was ok if I looked, but it still startled her when she remembered suddenly that we were in public.

"Hey, Bree? You still hiding over here?"

I sighed at the sound of Julie's voice. Riley squeaked and curled up into a protective ball.

"Don't worry," I whispered. "Sit tight for a sec."

I hopped off my perch and intercepted Julie before she could wander into the changing area.

"There you are," she said. "You're leaving me bored to tears out here. You know that, don't you?"

"Yeah, well, I'll owe you one, ok?"

Julie tilted her head. "You don't care, do you?"

"I--"

She smiled wickedly. "You've still got your little crush back there."

"I do. And it's going pretty well."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Did I really see her naked earlier? It was only quick, but--"

I urged Julie further away and lowered my voice. "She's totally naked."

"Seriously?"

"Yes."

"Damn, you move fast. And here I've been worrying about your love life all this time."

"I had so very little to do with it, I assure you."

"She just got naked? Then, uh, I guess she's the one who moves fast?" Julie shrugged. "Either way, hell of a first date."

"Tell me about it," I murmured absently. "But, uh, I'd really like it to keep going well...."

Julie grinned and punched me lightly on the arm. "Hey, dude, I got your back. It's quiet as shit out here anyway. Been a couple people poking in, but not really interested in anything. And this story is definitely gonna make up for a little boredom." She looked at me seriously. "You're gonna tell me the whole story, right?"

"Promise."

"Pinky promise?"

I rolled my eyes at the childish gesture, but clasped pinkies with Julie without hesitation. I would have told her anyway. This wasn't the sort of event I could keep to myself.

"You really need to give up on playground rules one of these years," I told her.

"Haven't failed me yet."

"You--"

"Can't argue with success."

"You're a weird girl sometimes, Jules."

"Maybe." She gave me an innocent, beaming smile. "Why don't you head on back to your romantic encounter in the changing rooms at work with a naked girl you just met?"

I glared at her, which didn't faze her even slightly. "Ok, you win this round."

"Yeah I do." Julie pointed authoritatively over my shoulder. "Now get back in there and work some magic already."

"Yes ma'am."

The room was deserted as I reentered. I looked around in confusion for a moment until Riley's head cautiously popped up from behind the counter.

"It's safe now," I said with only a faint trace of the amusement I felt.

Riley stood up, this time appearing embarrassed over her reaction more so than her nudity. "I, uh, got a little nervous. Thought you might have been called away."

"No, just had to keep Jules happy. She was getting bored."

"Oh. You didn't tell her about me, did you?"

"Only a little."

"What?!"

"It's fine. She's cool. You can meet her if you want."

"Uh...."

I giggled. "Relax, you don't have to. I'm just teasing. She did kinda see you for a second earlier, though. When you were naked, I mean."

Riley went red again. I felt kind of bad for how much I liked doing that to her, but it wasn't my fault she was so damn adorable when she was all flustered.

"I guess maybe that's fine," she said with the tone of trying to convince herself rather than me.

"It is."

"But, uh, maybe it's time I got dressed again?"

I shook my head. "No, I don't think so."

"You said I could."

"I did. I changed my mind."

Riley glanced toward her pile of clothes, still just sitting there temptingly. I advanced on her, cutting off her options. She stood where she was, fidgeting nervously until I was directly in front of her.

"You can't change your mind," she mumbled unconvincingly. "S'not fair."

"No. It isn't. But maybe I can make up for that."

"How are you--"

I slipped my hand to Riley's neck, then up behind her head. I held her gently as I moved in and kissed her with just a light brush of my lips on hers.

"Oh," she said.

I kissed her again, more firmly, testing her response. Not good or bad yet, still just anxiously fidgeting.

"You can tell me if I'm being too forward," I said softly, my mouth only barely separated from hers.

"I wouldn't know how to judge that, under the circumstances."

My lips twitched upward. "Then tell me if I should stop."

"Not fair," she repeated.

"Hardly anything ever is."

My third try at kissing her went so much better. She was still uncertain at first, but I held it longer this time, long enough for her to start kissing me back.

It was unfair, I acknowledged. She was naked. Any touch of mine on her body was meeting her bare skin. She was ridiculously unprotected and vulnerable for such initial explorations. I was very conscious of where I put my hands, even as she stepped minutely closer and cautiously put her hands on my shoulders in return.

My caution didn't last forever by any means. Riley responding and actively participating allowed me to be bolder. I slipped a hand to her tits, cupping one of them just as a test. The press of her lips didn't change as a result, nor did the tentative probe of her tongue. If anything, she may have even become more responsive when I started fondling and stroking her breasts.

I pressed closer toward Riley, to the point of forcing her to back up or be knocked over. She moaned softly when she hit the wall and I kept coming until I was right up against her.

She'd gotten over her reservations and hesitation, it seemed. I couldn't get close enough for her. She didn't hold me lightly any longer, but instead pulled at my lower back, then slipped a hand down to my butt, bringing me tight up against her.

I smiled broadly, somewhat interrupting our making out for a moment, as I felt her grinding on my thigh. I brought my leg forward, placing it firmly between hers, giving her more purchase for rubbing off on me.

This was new and exciting territory for me. I wasn't at all used to getting so intimate with someone I'd only just met, let alone at my workplace, but it felt right. I absolutely loved that Riley was so horny that she'd grind on me like that, that she'd grab my butt, that my roaming hands weren't being rebuffed. Everything about our meeting had been unique and special, and I wasn't about to start questioning it now just because it was moving so fast.

We broke for air, parting our faces just enough to be able to look at each other, to search for emotions in each other's eyes. Even the way she panted was cute and made me want to aggressively kiss her some more. I held back, waiting until I had enough oxygen in reserve to make it worthwhile.

Riley came for me first. She attacked me hungrily, kissing with ferocity beyond what she'd demonstrated thus far. She was losing control, not holding back, no longer worried about her fears or what I was thinking. She was just going for it.

Well, if she was going to, so was I. I pulled my leg away with some difficulty, given the way she was molding herself to me. She whined and tried to use some cunning footwork to get my thigh back where she wanted it. I ignored her protests.

I'd made space to get my hand in, and I made full use of it. Riley calmed down and moaned deeply as I found her pussy. I pressed my palm hard against it to reassure her that I'd take care of her, before then maneuvering my fingers with more purpose and deftness.

"Holy shit you're wet," I said during another quick air break.

"What did you expect?"

"I dunno. Less than that, I guess? You probably soaked right through my pants."

"S'your own fault. Kept me naked. Got all makey-outey with me. What d'you want from me?"

I grinned and nipped at Riley's lip. "Just exactly this."

She was totally mine now. She had been anyway, more or less, but with my fingers put to work, she had no more free will than a puppet. I could do anything I wanted so long as I kept her all worked up.

She was so crazy turned on that I couldn't quite believe it, but I made full use of it anyway. Slipping a pair of fingers inside her was the smoothest, most natural gesture, given how wet and slick she was. I pushed into her pussy, smiling at the small gasps she made.

I made my fingers dance, finding her weak spots, figuring out what she liked, what she loved, and what made her clutch desperately at me so as not to fall down. I teased her clit, but didn't focus on it yet. Not until the moment was right.

For a time, Riley was my horny little plaything. She was cute, naked, desperate to cum, and reacted so beautifully to my fingering. I loved her whimpers, her wiggles, her hands grasping at me for purchase, and that overarching sense that she needed my touch more than anything.

Slowly, gradually, I increased my attention to Riley's clit. She leaned into every caress, every flick of my fingertip, wanting ever more than what I gave her. Only at the end did I really give in and rub her like crazy, giving her everything she wanted and more.

Riley whimpered, trembled, and leaned heavily on me as I played her clit hard and fast. She bucked against my fingers, her nails digging painfully into my skin even through my clothes, then finally gasped and moaned as she came.

A fresh flood of arousal surged out, making a total mess and making my fingers even slicker. The sounds she whined into my ear were a beautiful music to me, a just reward for my efforts. I kept rubbing her until she was clearly spent.

Things got a little awkward again afterward. Not too bad, really, but there was a definite moment of uncertainty for both of us. Riley extracted herself from my grasp and leaned back against the wall, still unsteady on her legs. I took a step back and gave her some space.

"Well that was... something," I said, trying to sound casual.

"I can't believe we did that," Riley said softly, her tone tinged with confusion and awe.

"We did, though."

Riley giggled madly. "We sure did."

I laughed along with her, letting it expunge some of the tension from me. It was silly to even think about feeling bad, and yet it was such a new relationship that disastrous possibilities were still lurking at the fringes. It had been so much fun making Riley cum like that, but I didn't know her well enough to know what to do now.

I brought my hand up to my face, then looked past it to Riley's inner thighs, the floor beneath her, and even the damp patch on my leg where she'd been grinding on me. "You made a bit of a mess."

Riley didn't go as red this time as I was expected. It wasn't as cute, but I liked what it suggested about her growing comfort around me. "Not exactly my fault, is it?"

"Kinda is." I licked one of my fingers experimentally. "Tastes good though."

"Oh my god!" Riley buried her face in her hands. "Stop!"

I grinned, enjoying her reaction. I licked myself clean-ish even while she peeked through a gap in her fingers.

"I better go grab a towel or something," I said.

"Wait, don't leave me here by myself again."

I smiled over my shoulder as I headed away from her. "You're welcome to come with."

As I expected, Riley declined and stuck with the relative safety of the changing rooms. It was preferable to parading through the store, it seemed.

"Going well?" Julie asked as I passed by her to the employee area.

"So well," I answered without stopping to explain.

I managed to find a clean towel, and got a very curious look from Julie as I carried it back with me. Again, I didn't offer any explanation. It was more fun to make her wonder.

Riley hadn't bothered to hide this time. She didn't even seem to realize how visible she was as she hung around waiting for me to return. It made me wonder just how brazen she could be made to act if I decided to make a proper effort of finding out.

She inhaled sharply as I knelt in front of her. I smiled up at her, quirking my lips just a tad suggestively, then proceeded to behave myself impeccably as I patted her down with the towel I'd fetched. I started at her ankles, still amazed that it was at all necessary to begin that far down, and slowly worked my way upward.

I was fully prepared to admit that I was tempted. Riley's pussy was right there at face height, thanks to my decision to kneel in front of her. The mess she'd made was as evident to me as it possibly could have been. I knew how good she tasted. I could go for it if I wanted.

"I could do that myself, you know," Riley said.

I smirked up at her again. "Sure. But what fun would that be?"

It was a deliberately slow, tender job. I wasn't overly thorough about cleaning her, necessarily, but rather took my time traveling up the inside of her bare legs and spent my focus on exploring her soft, intimate skin with my fingertips, rather than on making sure she was dried off properly. It only got worse as I reached her upper thighs and teased myself as much as her by somehow resisting the urge to jump straight to the summit.

The scent of her eventually got to me. Her sweet little pussy called to me, wet and sensuous beyond my ability to ignore for long. I breathed it in deeply, then leaned forward and extended my tongue.

Riley gasped far above me. Her fingertips grazed the top of my head, flexing but not quite grasping, like she couldn't decide whether to encourage me, to push me away, or to do nothing at all.

My first quick taste of her was so much better than off my fingers. It was her pure, undiluted flavour, straight from her impossibly aroused little pussy. It was the greatest, most instantly addicting taste that had ever graced my tongue. I needed more.

I licked again, paused to savour it, then once more. Riley decided what she wanted to do with her hand, which turned out to be gently pressing me to her. I happily obliged, licking longer and deeper, exploring the length of her pussy. I allowed myself to get lost in it, to lap at her with no goal beyond simply seeking out her juices as they flooded toward my waiting mouth.

I lost track of time almost entirely as I ate Riley out. I forgot where we were, that she was naked and I wasn't, even that she wasn't my girlfriend, let alone someone I'd known before this morning. None of it mattered anyway. Only her sweet little pussy, and what I could do to it with my tongue.

It was something of a surprise to me when she came on my face. I truly hadn't been working toward that goal this time. Not yet, anyway. I loved it all the same. Loved that definitive pleasure in her adorable moans and whines as she tried to muffle herself, the mess all over my lips and chin afterward, and the heavy lidded, well-satisfied smile she gave me.

I finished wiping her up, then stood. "Well, all cleaned up," I said casually.

"Excellent service here," Riley murmured nearly incoherently. She gave me a soft kiss, then took the towel from me and patted my face dry. "I never think of towel-work when I'm deciding where to shop."

"Tragically underrated," I concurred.

Riley hopped back up on the counter, then stretched out along it, chest still rising and falling heavily as her breathing slowly returned to normal. She made such a beautiful picture reclined all fresh off a pair of orgasms, still unclothed, and with no thought at all to hiding from my gaze. I stood watching her, remaining totally still in case I disturbed the moment.

"I suppose I should get dressed," she said, though made no move to follow through.

"Maybe," I said. "You'll have to before long. The morning calm doesn't last forever." I chewed thoughtfully on my lip. I didn't want Riley to get dressed just yet. And she was so damn relaxed and comfortable right now that there had to be potential there. "Wanna meet Jules first?"

Riley turned her head, remaining otherwise exactly where she was. She frowned slightly. "Naked?"

"That's the idea."

"I don't know if I can do that."

"Sure you can. I'll be right there the whole time. Julie's cool. It can't be any harder than when you first walked out in front of me."

"That's... actually probably true." Riley sighed and sat up. "And you've got me feeling so good it's hard to even properly panic about the idea."

"That is very good to know."

I took Riley's hand and tugged gently until she slid off the counter and slowly followed along behind me. I set a gentle pace, letting her come out onto the main floor as gradually as possible. Giving her time to look around, to verify that it was as safe as it was going to get, and to adjust to being naked out there.

Technically, there was no one around to see Riley, excepting Julie. However, it was a pretty wide open space, broken up strategically by all the clothes racks and things. It was quite a mix of exposed and covered. I was pretty sure the people walking by the front of the store wouldn't notice anything, but it was hard to say for certain.

Xarth
Xarth
14,699 Followers