Not a Thing to Wear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,699 Followers

Julie caught our approach when we were about halfway to her. Her eyes went comically wide for a second, then she grinned broadly at me. I smiled right back and squeezed Riley's hand as I felt her lagging behind a bit

Riley had regained some of her adorable shyness by the time we made it to Julie. She was blushing and fidgeting, not meeting Julie's gaze, but also standing more or less straight and not trying to hide herself in any way. It was a nice mix of embarrassed and confident, one that I felt I'd had some hand in.

"Julie, this is Riley. Riley, Julie."

"Nice to meet you," Julie said, still with a long, appraising look at Riley.

"You too," Riley mumbled.

Her grip on my hand had become tighter, and I noted her anxious glances toward the glass windows at the front. No one had really stopped to stare yet, but we were, admittedly, in one of the most exposed areas with nothing next to us much higher than stomach height, albeit off to the side where anyone glancing at display racks wouldn't necessarily look. She could theoretically be seen at any time, but probably wouldn't be. Maybe. Hopefully.

"You're staring, Jules," I said.

"Well what did you expect?" Julie responded without a trace of shame about it, though she did flick her gaze off of Riley.

"Pretty much that. Don't be rude about it, is all."

"Ha, yeah. Rude." Julie shook her head. "Like any of this is my doing." She looked at Riley. "Watch out for Bree. She's a bit funny about some things."

"Hey! I am not! Don't be telling her stuff like that."

"Why not? Not like I could scare her off now."

I paused a moment. Riley was standing closer to me than ever, and still had a solid grip on my hand. Julie's teasing honestly didn't seem likely to be much of a problem. Still, though.

"Be nice," I said.

Julie beamed innocently. "Always." She turned to Riley. "So, what brings you here? In the market for some new clothes?"

I glared at Julie, but she cunningly ignored me.

Riley rather surprised me by smiling sweetly at Julie in response. "I'd love to try some things on. Maybe you could go fetch some options for me?"

Julie laughed. "Ha, alright, fair enough." She adjusted her stance and leaned casually on the counter. "So what's with the whole naked thing? Was it just to get Bree's attention? You probably didn't need to go that far."

Riley shrugged. "It worked, didn't it?"

Julie looked back and forth between Riley and me. "I guess so. Though how well it worked--"

"Is none of your business," I interrupted firmly.

"Just saying, you two alone and naked--"

"I wasn't."

"One of you naked, then, with no adult supervision...."

"You're only technically an adult, Jules," I said, folding my arms. "And if you're fishing for an invitation to watch next time--"

"Pff, yeah right. I don't need to see any of that."

"I think maybe you want to," I said, jumping eagerly on the opening she'd given me to tease her right back. "I think you want to see me naaakeeeddd."

"Don't flatter yourself."

"Naaakeeeddd," I repeated in a sing-song voice.

"Oh grow up."

"After you. I insist."

Luckily Riley found our squabbling funny, and seemed to help her take to Julie, even in her continued unclothed state. She still stuck close to me, but was pretty comfortable hanging out with us for a bit.

Again, it became background noise that Riley was naked. It wasn't something you could miss, but it ceased to be super relevant. Or at least it did until a customer approached the counter, very nearly catching us entirely off-guard. I only just barely noticed in time to give Riley a warning, which elicited an embarrassing little squeak from her as she dove for cover.

The little old lady who'd toddled up to us hadn't, so far as I could tell, seen Riley. Or hadn't noticed her lack of clothes, at any rate. She just asked for some help finding something for her granddaughter, which Julie very kindly offered to assist with, after only a single sharp elbow to her ribs by way of encouragement.

Julie was still grinning like a lunatic as she led the lady away. She winked at me over her shoulder as I feigned calm and tried to ignore Riley cowering below me until our customer was out of earshot.

"Did she see me?" Riley asked.

"I don't think so," I said. "She's a pretty chill kinda person if she did, 'cause she sure didn't let on at all."

"I think... I think maybe I need my clothes back now."

"Yeah, maybe."

"Maybe?"

Riley looked cuter and sexier than ever, all naked and embarrassed on her knees in front of me. I hadn't moved to give her room since I didn't want to give away that anything was amiss, and now that we were alone she remained too close to leave me unaffected. I wasn't horny to the point of absolutely needing some action, but was horny enough to seriously contemplate some very questionable choices.

"Riley?"

"Yeah?"

"I know this is kind of a stupid idea...."

She gave me a confused look, but with a hint of anxious, excited anticipation that really worked for me. "What?" she asked softly.

"We really shouldn't, but I want to ask...."

"Tell me," she insisted breathily. She was sitting back on her heels, palms laid demurely on her thighs. The way she looked up at me, searching, waiting....

"Would you, like, lick me?"

Riley's eyes shone. Her tongue flicked across her bottom lip. "Right here?"

"Yeah."

"Now?"

"Yes."

"You'll get in trouble."

"Hopefully not." I gave her a crooked smile. "I haven't gotten in trouble over you yet."

Riley bit her lip. She was still behind the counter, nearly invisible unless someone leaned over to get a look. She might really have been more worried about me than herself, which was touching in its own way.

Slowly, shakily, she reached for me, going straight for my pants. I leaned in and braced myself on the counter in a way that I hoped looked normal and casual, but really was meant to cut down the angles in which my bottom half could be seen.

Riley's trembling fingers clumsily worked at my pants, finally tugging them down past my thighs, all the way to my ankles. My panties followed much more quickly and easily in comparison.

I felt light-headed and giddy, on top of my growing arousal. This wasn't something I did. Getting naked at work. At the counter. Even if it was only my bottoms, I really could get in trouble for this. And I could potentially be seen so easily.

It was such a different experience than being around Riley all this time. So much more personal and visceral in a sense, while also managing to be surreal and dream-like in another.

None of which even touched on the thrill of having Riley's face inches away from my bare pussy. The feel of her breath on my arousal-wet skin, the anticipation of what she was about to do, the acknowledgement of how my feelings for her had developed in such a very short time. It was crazy to have formed this mutual trust and attraction already, even if it had been spurred on by her initial nudity.

I bit my lip hard at the first caress of her tongue. I couldn't make a sound, couldn't let my expression reflect what I felt. I'd inadvertently given myself the torturous task of standing like a statue while I got eaten out by the sexy little nymph kneeling between my legs. How exactly was I supposed to stay calm and quiet? I hadn't thought this through well enough at all.

Riley, totally oblivious to my struggle, was quickly warming up to our risky game of cunnilingus. Her tonguing accelerated from a few tentative licks to lapping at me with puppy-like enthusiasm without much buildup time at all.

My knuckles went white as I gripped the counter hard in an effort to steady to myself. I was pretty sure I couldn't do this. I couldn't stand there all nonchalantly and give nothing away.

Riley slipped her hands around my butt, holding me tightly for better leverage as she licked me. Her swift little tongue probed deeper into my pussy, exploring as far as she could reach, then returned to her initial style of licking with a gentle focus on my clit.

My eyes rolled back and my arms shook as I desperately tried to maintain some form of composure. It didn't work all that well. I got a sharp elbow in the ribs from Julie, who I hadn't even noticed returning.

I pulled it together somewhat while Julie rang her customer through. I didn't think the woman suspected that I was getting eaten out behind the counter, and I was pretty lucky it hadn't been someone more alert and observant.

"Ok, seriously?" Julie demanded as soon as the three of us were left alone again. "This is pushing it."

"Not now," I gasped. "Argue later."

Julie folded her arms. "You've got to be kidding."

I closed my eyes, blocking out her attempt at disapproval. I focused on Riley's tongue, and only her tongue. I was still aware of Julie's presence, of Riley's grip on my butt, on the world around us, but let all of that slip away for a few glorious minutes.

I was going to cum, I could feel it, and I needed it so badly. It didn't matter that Julie was watching, that anyone could come in and walked over to where I was standing. I just needed that release, and Riley was going to give it to me.

Her lithe, eager tongue just kept going and going. My knees went weak, and I had to use my arms for even more support than before. My hips were going all wiggly of their own accord. I could only imagine how wanton and irresponsible I looked.

That little ball of pleasure built inside me, coaxed forth by Riley's frantic licking. I tensed up so hard in an effort not to give it away, but I couldn't hold it as I came all over Riley's tongue. I moaned and whimpered, and nearly collapsed to the point where I was halfway lying across the counter by the end. My body refused to work properly, but I felt too good to care. It was a brief, magical moment.

I stood up shakily and looked around. No customers. Good.

Riley was still on her knees, chin wet from my pussy, looking up at me with adorable searching eyes and a proud smile. Julie, meanwhile, was on her phone again as she pretended not to be at all interested. She wasn't feigning indifference all that well, though, as I caught her peeking a few times even after we were finished.

I offered a hand to Riley and helped her up. I kissed her, freely tasting myself on her lips and tongue, then wiped some of the mess off her chin.

"You gonna put your pants back on yet?" Julie asked.

"In a minute," I answered without taking my eyes off Riley yet.

"'K. Only just 'cause a couple girls just walked in."

I looked toward the entrance. There were, indeed, a pair of new customers checking out the front displays.

"They never stop, do they?" I sighed.

"Yeah. Such a rush this morning," Julie said as she slipped her phone away. "I've been run right off my feet. And you hardly had a spare hour for your sexy shenanigans. I'm gonna demand better working conditions as soon as I see our manager. I say it's time we go on strike. We--"

"Fine, fine. You win. You're right."

Julie jabbed a finger at me with a serious expression. "We don't even get our union mandated public sex breaks anymore. Having to sneak them in like this just isn't--"

"Jules? Shut the fuck up. You're losing moral high ground with every word."

She grinned. "Yeah, I thought I might be. Worth it, though."

I pulled my pants and underwear back up, then took Riley's hand. "Come on, better get you dressed too."

Riley nodded and followed along back to the changing rooms. She walked casually, not darting between racks for protection. Either she was too worn out to worry about being seen anymore, or had just grown comfortable enough with the store to figure she was safe with the cover she had.

"Hey, so, uh, this was pretty fun," I said, suddenly feeling awkward again as we got back to her clothes.

"It was," Riley agreed. She picked at her pile of clothes without yet grabbing anything to put on.

"Would you... could we...." I stopped and took a deep breath. "Can I get your number? Maybe I should just start with that."

Riley smiled. "It's a good start alright."

I got her contact info all squared away, then before she could get dressed I decided to push my luck a little more.

"And I should probably get a picture of you," I said.

Her eyebrow lifted. "Oh?"

I flushed slightly. "If that's ok."

Riley matched my faint blush and smiled shyly. "Sure."

I snapped a quick, nude pic of her with my phone, managing to capture some of that endearing mix of shyness and boldness that I loved in her. Her cute, naked, openly displayed body along with her blushing cheeks and a small lip bite. Such a perfect combination on her.

Riley hung out with Julie and I for a little while after, though our clientele soon grew to the point that I couldn't really just stand and chat with her. Cindy eventually came back to pick her up, and since I was helping a customer at that point, I only got a farewell wave before she left.

A few coworkers trickled in as their shifts started, and as it got closer to noon the store started to feel like its true self again. This Saturday more than most, I missed those precious few hours first thing in the morning when it was a ghost town. I already had wistful thoughts of Riley flitting around naked.

The time passed in a blur of being helpful mixed with being utterly distracted by fond, sexy memories. Julie had to come grab me when it was time to go.

"Come on, enough daydreaming at work," she said. "Time to go daydream at home."

"That time already?"

"Yep."

"Huh." I waited until we were alone in the back rooms. "Thanks for everything today. I seriously owe you one. Or a couple."

"Yeah you do." Julie shrugged. "But honestly, it was good seeing you let loose a little. Even if I didn't necessarily want to see as much of it as I did."

"Oh what, 'cause you saw me getting eaten out?"

"Yeah. Pretty much."

"You didn't mind when Riley was naked."

"You're right, I didn't. Because she's not my best friend, and no one was licking her sexy bits at the time. Those kinds of things make a difference."

I gave Julie a big hug, which she didn't quite know whether to accept or not coming on the heels of her last statement. "Well I love you for putting up with my sexiness today anyway."

"Yeah, yeah. Love you too, or whatever. Just keep your butt to yourself, ok?"

"You've seen my butt plenty of times."

"Not when you're doing sexy stuff. Again, that makes it different."

"I feel like there are some real questionable lines being drawn here."

"Some very reasonable lines, I think you'll find."

I grinned to myself as Julie and I bickered playfully while we got our stuff together. In fact, I totally got her point. Looking back I wasn't sure what had ever possessed me to take my pants off like that, except that I'd been exceptionally horny. Apparently that had been enough to override any and all common sense that I had to work with.

I checked my phone out of habit, and found myself flicking to the picture of Riley that I'd taken. It made me smile just looking at her. Julie came over while I was still fondly staring at it.

"Nice pic," she said.

"Thanks."

"You ask her out?"

"Uh... not exactly."

"Bree!"

"What?"

Julie rolled her eyes at me. "Please tell me you at least got her number."

"Yeah, I did."

"Good. And you're gonna ask her out, right?"

I looked down at Riley's picture again. A broad smile crept over my lips. "Hell yeah I am."

Xarth
Xarth
14,699 Followers