Not a Typical English Summer Pt. 01

Story Info
Hot tub fun between gymnasts during an English summer.
6k words
4.49
10.3k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi i'm Ryan and this is the start of a long story about an amazing English summer. I'll start from the beginning....

There was one reason I became a gymnast. Sarah Campbell. Blonde hair, piercing ice blue eyes and a smile that lit the room. I first met her in middle school during science class. I was so nervous I could barely talk to her for the first few weeks. She talked non stop mainly about gymnastics, eventually she asked if I was into any sports. I told her I was starting to get into diving which she thought was really cool. From then on we spoke about training and different flips and moves we were learning. One day she mentioned her gymnastics club was holding an open session and I should check it out.

Long story short, after attending that evening and seeing Sarah tumbling I was hooked. I switched diving for gymnastics and never looked back. Sarah flourished winning county, regional and some junior national competitions. I trained so hard just to keep in her league. We started dating throughout secondary school and had some pretty wild sex adventures in sixth form. Sarah blossomed into an absolute knock out. She was petite with pert breasts, a ample handful each and a peachy bum that looked insane in a leotard. Unfortunately we split just before university, she was going to Edinburgh whilst I went to Bath.

University was pretty wild, I continued doing gymnastics competing at national level. Sarah kept in touch and we met up at comps and hung out as friends. It was whilst competing I had a had a bad leg break. That was the end of my gymnastics career and I was heart broken. Finishing uni I went back home to work at the family solicitors, I was 21. Sarah stayed up in Scotland after university and although we text occasionally communication was strictly friendly.

On a warm Sunday afternoon I was in my local pub, meeting some old friends from the gymnastics club. Max was a 6ft mountain of muscle with brown curly hair and a heart of gold. He was loyal to a fault and constantly cracking jokes, a great wing man. John was short barely 5ft 5 but had the looks of Tom Hardy and the body of..... well Tom Hardy. We joked that with few extra inches he could work as a look a like. He had done a few butler in the buff gigs for hen dos whilst at uni to be fair.

I had kept my gymnast physique mostly intact. I still enjoyed regular gym sessions. I wasn't as supple but filled a shirt out nicely. Never struggled on dating apps or out clubbing put it that way.

The three of us were having some pints when in walked Sarah Campbell. Sun kissed skin, long wavy blonde hair wearing a sexy light blue summer dress. The dress perfectly hugged her pert C cup tits and flowed halfway down her shapely thighs revealing a pair of long toned legs. I felt my cock immediately harden at the sight. To top it off she was accompanied by two attractive girls both in summer dresses. Half the pub seemed to turn and stare as they entered. Max next to me actually choked on his drink.

Sarah scanned the room looking for seats when she saw me. Her eyes lit up and she bounced over to us "Hey you, I was just going to text you how are you."

"Hey" I said jumping up to give her a hug. I felt her warm tits press against my chest and placed my hand in the small of her back just above the swell of her bum.

"What are you doing down here" i stammered "I thought you lived in Edinburgh, don't you have a job interview tomorrow?"

She smiled "oh yer I decided it wasn't for me, I actually have one at old gymnastics club, they're looking for a new coach".

It turned out she had come down to visit her parents for a long weekend with two uni friends. The interview was an added bonus.

"This place is fucking rammed" said one of her friends. A beautiful red head, with pale alabaster skin, cute freckles on her nose and and cheeks. She had a big tits and a soft Edinburgh accent.

"Mind if we just squeeze In with yous guys" she winked a green eye.

Max and John practically jumped to give the girls space. Sarah introduced us all to each other as she knew the guys through gymnastics. The girls giggled when she introduced me.

"Not the famous Ryan" they both cried. The girls all burst out laughing. I guessed Sarah had told them of our wild sex adventures in 6th form. Sarah introduced the girls, Nikki was a pure pocket rocket. Roughly 4'10 with straight brown hair, large hazel eyes and plump pink cock sucker lips.

The conversion between the six of us flowed as easily as the drinks. Once sufficiently lubricated with a few shots there was definite flirting going on. I noticed Sarah was leaning closer into me. We were in a large booth with plenty of space but her whole left side was pushed up against me. Once or twice I felt her hand rest on my leg. My cock was stirring especially as I could smell her sweet flowery perfume and feel the warmth of her body. I had a perfect few down her dress of her amazing plump tits. Not huge but a good handful. I was remembering her pert little nipples and how she loved it when I licked and nibbled them.

With the guys going to the bar ordering rounds the seating order kept changing, eventually it settled down. We where all sitting in a semi circle with a round table. Holly and Max where getting cozy together and being very tactile. Nikki and John where deep in conversion about something. That left me and Sarah sort of on our own. Sarah's hand had taken residence on my leg and now slowly started caressing my inner thigh. Catching my gaze she began outlining my now considerable erection, smiling naughtily at me as she lightly traced her finger up the length and around the tip.

Beginning to squirm a little, I moved my own hand to her soft warm thigh. Sliding it slowly up under her dress to rest on her hot crotch. She squeezed her legs around my hand as I slowly started to rub her pussy. I could feel a damp patch forming on her nickers and heat radiating from her. The pub was getting loud now and the others where getting thoroughly warmed up. Holly was stroking max's arm on the table whilst twiddling her hair between her fingers. Nikki and John leaned into each other chatting like they were all on there own. She was listening to every word John said and subtly began stroking the tops of her tits.

I kept rubbing my finger up and down Sarah's thong clad pussy, feeling the moistness increase. Her breathing started to deepen and I was mesmerised by her tits as they started to rise and fall with her breathing. I leaned over and whispered in her ear.

"You wanna get out of here?"

She smiled at me, bit her lip and shook her head.

"Who's for another one" she called raising a glass "Ryan's round"

I whipped my hand away from her pussy and looked over at everyone. Sarah was giggling quietly as I got everyone's drink order. As I got up she joined me.

"I'll help him carry" she called back behind her.

The others didn't hear, they were already back in conversion.

As we got closer to the bar Sarah pulled my arm and guided me to the back of the pub. Telling me to wait by a door she slipped in. My cock was throbbing and now straining in my jeans. She opened the door and yanked me inside. It was a large stock cupboard. leaning past me she locked the door.

"I used to work here in 6th form." Sarah whispered in the dark.

Pushing me to the back of the cupboard I felt a box behind me and sat down. It was pitch black but I could feel Sarah as she mounted me.

Hands reached for my face in the dark and pulled me in for a kiss. It started as a peck then a deeper lingering song. Before long we were exploring each other months with our tongues. My hands rode up her supple legs under her dress. I groped her firm bum, squeezing and pulling her into me. Responding she started grinding on me, I could feel her hot wet pussy rubbing up and down my hard cock even threw jeans.

I felt hands move down my body to my jeans and start undoing them. We didn't break our kiss whilst her body gyrated on me. I lifted her off me and pulled my jeans down to my ankles. She pulled her tong off and chucked it behind her giggling. My rock hard seven inch cock sprang out of my boxers as I yank them down.

Sarah felt around in the dark to grab hold of my cock. I reached up for her neck and pulled her down for another fiery kiss. She was pumping me now with long, slow strokes. My right hand was slipping down the top of her dress to grasp her soft firm tit. I could feel her nipple harden.

My other hand found her wet pussy stroking her moist folds, exploring and gently probing. Her breathing was ragged and quickening. She held my hard cock still and placed her wet pussy over the top of it.

Slowly she slid down my shaft, I felt her tight pussy open as the head of my Cock penetrated. She was sopping wet and moaned as she sank down taking all seven inches easily. My hands grasped her arse cheeks firmly and slowly raised her up. She ran her fingers thorough my hair, elbows resting on my chest as we slowly fucked. I kept raising her up and down slowly and deliberately as she moaned into my mouth.

Then the door handle turned.

"Frank why's the door locked?" Came a women's voice.

"Shit" Sarah whispered as she scrambled off me. I raced to stuff my still throbbing, now slick cock back in my boxers.

"Dunno there's a key in Brian's office" Came a blokes reply.

I chucked my jeans on and we waited a few seconds. Opening the door carefully we ran back to the table looking a bit disheveled and panting.

"Where's me pint I'm gasping?" Moaned John.

Sarah responded quickly "Bars absolutely chocker been queuing the whole time, Ryan's invited us all back to his for a bbq. It's not far and he's even got a cocktail bar."

Both girls whooped and jumped up dragging the guys up with them. I hadn't expected this. I was desperate to get Sarah on her own again. Desperate to rip that dress off and finish what we started. I guess she couldn't just ditch her friends.

As it happened I did live nearby, It was a short walk from the pub, each guy had a girl on his arm. It was a warm evening and the girls dresses blew about in the summer breeze.

We made our way threw the side gate straight to the garden. It was the best part of the house. Completely enclosed on all sides by conifers with a large summer house. The summer house contained a few comfy sofas and a fully stocked cocktail bar. There was even a hot tub next to it.

The girls where genuinely impressed and I heard them commenting on the hot tub. We went in and John went over to the speaker system to put some music on. There were three comfy sofas one for each couple but things had cooled down a little since leaving the pub. The girls took one sofa together leaving the guys on another.

"What do people want to drink I can kinda make anything" I asked

"Cosmopolitan" shouted Nikki

"Pornstar" giggled Holly

"Screw driver" shouted John.

"Alright I guess which one first" laughed Sarah.

We had a few cocktails and were chatting away. Everyone was getting really comfortable with each other now. John went to change the music and noticed something.

"Hey Ryan are these vids of the old county comps?"

"Oh yer, my dad gave me a copy" My dad had filmed every competition I'd been at. He filmed most of the guys gymnastic routines for their families and for training purposes.

Nikki and Holly where eager to see us all in action so I set up the projector. I pointed out Sarah and i when we came on. She must of been 18 in these and she looked gorgeous. There where cat calls when went up to do the rings. They where my specialty, and I had put on a lot of muscle for it. I looked over at Holly and Nikki they were definitely gawping at the bulging biceps on my 18yr old self.

"You were quite cute when you were younger" joked Holly. She looked at me with intense green eyes that showed a hint of desire.

There were a couple of routines of John and Max which roused further catcalls and wolf whistles. Max looked a little put out Holly hadn't commented when he came up. We all kept in really good shape since finishing competitions. The girls pleaded with us to go show off some tumbles.

Out in the garden the lads and I got competitive trying to out do each other. I was a hampered with my leg on the tumbles but walked the length of the garden on my hands which made the girls laugh. Sarah stole the show though, after watching us guys muck around Sarah did a tumble.

The guys gawped, and the girls squealed in laughter. Sarah did three forward flips each time her dress riding over her head. Showing her smooth tanned legs, taught peachy bum and silky smooth pussy. she had forgotten that she left her thong in the cupboard at the pub. My cock was now fully hard. She cracked up laughing with the girls seeing the look of shock on the guys faces and gave a bow.

Nikki and Holly gave it a good go to, cart wheels, hand stands and even trying a flip with the guys help. Every time they went upside down their dresses dropped to reveal their supple sexy bodies. John and max where in heaven. They used every opportunity to get their hands all over the girls. Under the guise of 'helping'.

We spent the rest of afternoon in the sun mucking about playing games and having a bbq. When It was getting dark we headed back inside the summer house. Everyone flopped on the sofas as I made another round of cocktails. We were all pretty buzzed but I made two big pitchers to tie us over. Conversion eventually turned to the hot tub. Nikki had never been in one to everyone's surprise. I said anyone was welcome to go in if they wanted.

"Thanks but what about costumes?" Asked Nikki innocently.

"Fuck that" shouted Holly. Standing up she seductively pulled her dress over her head leaving her in a sexy set of peach coloured underwear.

"Holly!" gasped Nikki

"Oh come on Nik they've already had an eye full from the flips, especially from commando carol over there" Holly laughed nodding at Sarah.

Rather than looking embarrassed she seemed rather pleased with herself and merely winked back.

The guys were perched on the sofa eyes nearly bulging from there heads. I have to admit Hollys body was utter perfection. Smooth toned legs with a generous shapely bum. Tight flat stomach and beautiful D cups straining her bra. I looked over at Sarah taking in the sight of this goddess with an expression of... was it arousal?

To everyone's surprise Sarah stood up and took her own dress off. Long blonde hair trailing down her back. Bare Standing next to Holly with just her bra on she playfully slapped Hollys bum and ran out to the hot tub. I had just uncovered it when Holly joined her and they both jumped in. I was just about to go back inside when Sarah pulled me in fully clothed with a splash.

Laughing I stripped off my wet clothes leaving me in my boxers and sat down between two of the hottest women I have ever met. John and Max weren't going to leave me alone with them for long. The both ran over comically stripping to their boxers as they raced to join in.

Nikki was the only one left and looked reluctant to get in.

"Come on Nik live a little" laughed Holly.

"You can keep your dress on if you like" teased Sarah

Max ever the gentlemen jumped out and gave her his t-shirt. "Here wear this, you can get changed in the summer house" kissing him on the cheek she ran back inside.

John walked back to the hot tub with cat calls and sarcastic awwwws were coming from all of us. Nikki, dressed in Max's over large t-shirt ran over and jumped in.

Hilariously as Nikki surfaced she realised a big mistake. She was wearing a white t-shirt and no bra. Laughter erupted everywhere as she tried to hide her very obvious nipples. She had taken her new bra off because of the chlorine. Looking embarrassed, Sarah and Holly thought she may leave the tub. So they both ripped their bras off and flung them across the garden. Nikki took a deep breath and followed suit throwing johns shirt away.

There were now three insanely hot topless girls. and three very horny guys in one hot tub. Each guy attempting to avoid staring and everyone had drunk enough to make a nun pole dance.

The hot tub wasn't massive either, we sat hip to hip our legs overlapping in the middle. We had managed to organise ourselves boy girl around the outside. I had the pleasure of Sarah to the left of me and Holly to the right. Both sets of firm soft thighs squeezed in against me. On Sarah's left was John, then Nikki then max. The girls sunk low in the water keeping their tits out of view as much as possible. Talk flowed easily like before but there was a definite tension building, it felt like anticipation. The guys couldn't keep their eyes off the girls assets and the girls couldn't help noticing. It just needed one spark to kick everything off.

"Hey why am I the only one stark naked in here?" Sarah exclaimed. "Come on take 'em off" she challenged us.

The tension released and one by one boxers and nickers flew out of the tub. Only Nikki was left looking shy and a bit embarrassed. Everyone started to clap and chant:

"take 'em off, take 'em off, TAKE 'EM OFF" getting louder and louder.

With a grin and a flourish she brandished her Lacy nickers and threw them out the tub. Everyone cheered. The bubbles did a good job of obscuring everything below the nipples. This allowed Sarah's hand to rest on my leg unobserved and start gently stroking my cock.

Looking around I wondered if the other guys were getting a similar treat. I ran my fingers slowly up Sarah's thigh until it nestled between her legs. She slowly parted them enough for me to slowly start rubbing her folds with the outside of my hand. We were all still chatting about everything and anything when Nikki ask.

"Hey Sarah, you remember that drinking game we used to play at uni?"

"Hmm" Sarah murmured not really concentrating.

I nudged her with my shoulder.

"Oh, sorry warm in here isn't it" she laughed "Yer I remember wasn't it called challenge or something?"

Nikki suggested we play and explained the rules. One person tells the wildest sexual experience they had enjoyed. Then challenge someone to beat it. After both stories were told there was a vote on who's was wilder, the loser drained their glass.

We all decided we better not drink anymore or we would be comatose. As she suggested the game Nikki started.

"Well when I was 18, I was dating this guy. He drove us to a wooded area one evening. It was pretty dark and we parked in this side lane just off the road under some trees."

Sarah continued slowly pumping my cock under the water. The feel of her hand squeezing and stroking was intense. I pushed the edge of my hand harder into her as I rubbed it up and down her hot entrance. I suddenly something clasp my right leg. It took me a moment to realise it was Hollys hand.

Nikki continued "We hopped in the back seat and I slid on top of him. We started snogging as he ran his hands up my back. He unclasp my bra and pulled my top up to uncover my tits." Nikki was subtly stroking the top of her tits as she spoke, Lightly brushing her fingers across her cleavage. I was sitting opposite her and had a perfect view. Under the water I could feel her legs start to rub together. I felt her calf start to rub against my shin.

Breathing a bit heavier she continued. "I felt the outline of his cock under my pussy and I started grinding on it. He leaned forward and put his mouth over my nipple and flicked his tongue over it. I felt tingly all over and starting moaning a little. He was squeezing my boobs together and grasping them. Licking each nipple and nibbling them."

Nikki closed her eyes, absorbed in her memory's. She arched her back pushing her tits into the cooling night air. Her little pink nipples where erect as she ran a finger lightly over them. Her other hand moved below the water line.

12