Not a Typical English Summer Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I unzipped his trousers" she moaned "I pulled his cock out It was only 5 inches but thick very thick. I started stroking him as he kept kissing my chest, and groping my tits."

Hollys hand started gently stroking my leg. I glanced at her but she was staring at Nikki, biting her lip. I chanced a look at the rest of the group. Max and John where staring at Nikki drinking in everything, but Sarah had a glazed expression like she wasn't really focusing. She kept slowly teasing my cock stroking up and down. Her hand couldn't be more than a few centimetres from Holly's on the down stroke but they never touched.

Nikki signed a little "I pulled my undies aside and gently, ever so slowly. I lowered myself down. Once I felt his whole cock in me I started fucking myself with his cock" Nikki said all this slowly and seductively oblivious to the guys rapt attention.

Hollys fingers was tracing little circles on my my thigh, almost absentmindedly getting closer to the base of my cock. A cock that was getting pumped by Sarah at an increasing pace.

"Unfortunately a dog walker walked past and spooked us, ruining it" Nikki giggled. The spell was broken we all burst out laughing.

"We had to make a quick exit, that was my first time fucking in public actually. I challenge Holly" Nikki added.

Hollys hand snatched away from my leg. Everyone was looking at her expectantly. I could feel my self getting close from Sarah's ministrations. I took her hand off my cock and held it tight stroking her hand with my fingers. I wanted to last as long as possible tonight.

I did continue to rub my hand up and down her hot snatch though. Feeling her engorged clit, i rubbed it lightly between my knuckles. Her legs began to slowly rub together as she began to squirm.

Holly thought for a moment. "Well i was also 18 and on a night out when I met this cute guy and his mate. We got chatting and after a few drinks I was bumping and grinding with both of them on the dance floor. It was getting pretty heated so we got a taxi back to one of there's. We started getting frisky in the car. Lots of kissing and fondling from both guys. Guy 1 would be kissing my neck whilst guy 2 would be sucking on the top of my tits and stroking my leg. Well it was the hornets car ride I've ever had. We arrived at the place and both guys took me straight to a bed room." Holly started rubbing her heaving breasts just like Nikki had.

"They were both pretty cute so I thought fuck it you only live once. I hopped on the bed with guy No. 1 and started snogging his face off. Meanwhile guy No.2 started stripping me and kissing up my legs. No. 1 laid me on my back and started sucking my nipples." As she said this she continued to rub those same tits and start pinching her nipples.

I glanced around at the group, judging by the arm movement something was definitely going on between Nikki and John. He was trying to keep a straight face and her breathing was definitely heavier. Her pert little tittles now mostly below the water line again were slowly rising up and down.

Holly continued "No.2 began licking up my hot wet slit as No.1 found some silk neck ties. He tied my hands together, then raised them above my head tying them to the headboard."

At this I let go of Sarah's hand and she immediately began pumping my cock again. I felt Nikki's legs opposite rub up and down against mine. I even felt the guys spread there's wider squeezing everyone's hips closer.

"The ties were loose and I had to grip them pretty hard as No.1 starting sucking my nipples again. No.2 had throughly warmed me up with his tongue and now began pushing a pretty girthy cock into me." Holly looked around at all of us laughing at our faces. Everyone had a look of arousal. The sexual tension in the group was electric.

"That'll do I think to get the win" she smiled.

Everyone laughed and clapped her story. She even stood up and bowed showing off her body in full. Water glistened on her soft milky skin. Her sizeable D cups with pink little nipples where begging to attentional and her red landing strip above her sexy pink pussy beckoned. We all agreed that she had won.

"What's the forfeit if we're not drinking anymore?" asked Holly

"Dares?" Suggested Max. We all agreed that the winner would come up with the dare.

Holly took her time, rubbing her chin and thinking. "I dare you to sit on the lap of the guy of your choice, until the end of the next round"

Nikki smiled as she slid onto Johns lap. We could see him having to rearrange him self under her. She gave a little giggle, wiggled her bum and Johns eyes nearly rolled into his head. Sitting on a lap had the added benefit of lifting Nikki's pert little tits out of the water. They dropped with water and her nipples were hard as steel.

Max volunteered to go next. "Going back to the woods theme" he winked at Nikki "During my first summer back home from uni I was seeing this girl Megan. We weren't really dating as such, just fucking. She was a red head with the most perfect tits I had ever seen. Present company excluded" he nodded over to Holly who stuck out her tongue.

"The problem was we didn't have anywhere to fool around privately. We both had big families so homes were a no go. Neither of us could afford a car so we had to be creative. One time we went down to the park by the train track. There was a large wooded area that we snuck into. I brought a padded blanket we used for camping and set it up in a flat spot. We were always horny around each other so just got down to it."

I noticed Nikki was grinding her arse on Johns lap and leaning back into him. Sarah's hand was still stroking my cock occasionally rubbing the tip with her finger. I had progressed to slipping a finger into her hot tight snatch stroking inside it. Her legs were clamping hard around my wrist. She was biting her lip and keeping her eyes focused on Max. I felt Hollys hand brush my leg again and I boldly placed my free hand on her thigh, gently squeezing it.

Max continued "we ripped each other's clothes off, it was summer and really warm out. Megan laid down on the blanket. We kissed as I started stroking her body, I spent a lot of time playing with her tits. I loved squeezing them and feeling her hard nipples. I kissed my way down her jaw bone, nibbled her ear and carried on south. Her skin was getting hot under the sun. I dragged over a cooler I'd brought with some ice and drinks. I held an ice cube above her nipple and dripped cold water droplets into it. Megan gasped and clutched her tits tight. I kept dropping cool water droplets all over her body teasing her. She loved it, writhing and arching her back. I brushed my hands down to her thighs and ran them up to her dripping wet pussy. I put an ice cube between my lips and moved to put it on her clit"

I felt Holly shiver as I to ran my hand up her leg. I got to her hot sex and went to start stroking her. A hand was already there. I quickly ripped my hand away which caused a large splash. This dragged everyone's attention away from Max's story.

"Sorry" I mumbled "bug in the water". Holly burst out laughing. I looked over at max and he was grinning to. He'd obviously been serving Holly im whilst I had been busy with Sarah.

"I think that's the end of the game" smiled Sarah nodding over to Nikki and John.

They had decided to have their own fun during max's story. Nikki was grinding her body hard into John. He was grasping and kneading her small pert tits. We watched as they both had their eyes closed, Nikki laid her head back and started kissing John passionately.

Sarah stood up and straddled me. I firmly grabbed her arse cheeks as she started grinding her hot hairless sex on my throbbing cock. We were nose to nose, staring into each other's eyes as she rocked her hips back and forth. I felt Holly's leg move next to me and she followed Sarah's example mounting max. The sight of her gorgeous body added to the pleasure raking my body. Sarah reached down between us and slowly placed my cock at her entranced.

She slowly slid down, impaling her self on my throbbing cock. Grinding her clit on me, she sat still enjoying the sensation of my hard cock pulsing inside her. We could hear moaning from around the tub. Holly was riding John vigorously, rising up and down she leaned back, wet red hair cascaded down her back.

With everything going on I was getting so close. Sarah must be to as she sped up her motions, rising a few inches up my shaft and slamming down in quick short strokes.

Suddenly there was a bright light, we froze. The neighbours security light had came on as they put their cat out.

"Come on let's take this inside" I smirked. We all left the tub reluctantly and ran into the summerhouse. I passed out towels to everyone. I was about to say that the back door to the house was open when Sarah stroked my back.

I turned round and saw Nikki pulling John by his cock over to a sofa, water dripping down her pert little arse. She laid down seductively and grasping his butt in both hands, pulled him straight into her.

Holly had tip-toed to another sofa, fingertips grazing her nipples as she walked. Bending over she presented her hot pink entrance to Max. She looked back at him, beckoned him with a finger and slapped her right arse cheek, leaving a hand print. Max ran over, holding is large 8 inch cock he rubbed it up and down Hollys moist slit. Once fully coated in her juices he took no time in sliding his whole cock deep inside her. Taking a firm hold of her hips he started pumping her hard.

Sarah pushed me over to sit on the last sofa and straddled me again. I held her hips still as I slowly trust up inside her. She grabbed the back of the sofa and stared kissing me passionately. Her breasts were squashed against my chest, hard nipples rubbing up and down. The feel of my cock sliding in and out of her tight snatch was heaven. I pulled her hips down to meet each thrust and she started moaning into my mouth. I picked up speed and we broke our kiss.

She was moaning now. "Oh yes, fuck me, harder, harder... fuck"

I couldn't last long though not with everything going on. I was just about to say I'm close when she gave a little whimper. I felt her pussy clamp around my cock and start milking it. The sensation of her hot wet pussy convulsing around my cock put me over the edge. I pushed deep inside her and shot load after load of hot cum. We rode our highs for as long as we could. Then slipped sideways so we were lying flat on the sofa. Sarah rested her head on my chest as I stroked her back, we surveyed the room.

Nikki was pulling johns clenched arse hard towards her helping him thrust deep inside her. She was panting and moaning as John rubbed her clit between his thumb and forefinger. Water or sweat was glistening on her tits as she let go of his arse and raised up in her elbows for a better angle.

Max was still ploughing into Holly from behind, the sofa was squeaking in time with his thrusts. Both hands firmly grasping her milky hips he drilled into her. Hollys large pale tits gently swayed underneath her. Her eyes were fixed on Nikki and John as she vigorously rubbed her fingers over her clit. She moaned and started to scream.

"Harder max, harder, fuck me, fuck me max make me cum".

Max picked up the pace slamming into her and taking a hand slapped her hard in the arse. My cock, still resting inside Sarah, started to harden again. I could feel her pussy getting wet also. Just then Nikki screamed out

"Oh fuck I'm cumin, I'm cumin"

John slammed into her and unloaded, grunting as he came. At this sight Holly buried her head in a pillow and screamed her release. Max thrusted for a few more minutes. Holly shuddered under him having orgasm after orgasm. Everyone was watching them now mesmerised by his stamina. Sweat was beading between his back muscles. He arch war clenched tight as he kept pounder her harder and harder. He finally pulled his thick 8 inch cock out glistening with her Hollys juices and shot ribbons of cum all over her back.

We were all spent, the room stank of sweat and sex. I went to a sideboard and chucked blankets to each couple. I turned the lights off and spooned up behind Sarah. I nestled my semi erect member between her warm arse cheeks and held her close. My hands rested over her tits as I felt her drift off to sleep.

To be continued.....

12