Not a Word

Story Info
Don't say a word, or you'll be punished.
1.1k words
3.94
4.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When I arrive, your front door will be unlocked. You will be naked in your bedroom. Your biggest dildo or vibrator will be in you. You will not speak during my visit- not a single word. The punishment for speaking will be...painful...and obvious, from the moment you see me."

I follow direction exceedingly well.

When Mr. Intensity came through my front door and slowly made his way up the stairs, I was already naked in bed with a purple silicone dildo inside me. I resisted the urge to say hello to him, instead just following him with my eyes as he put his case of tools down and removed his coat.

The punishment was indeed obvious; he had a construction marker in his hand. I had only met that particular implement once before, and I was decidedly reluctant for a second round. I swallowed my voice, mentally recommitting to my vow not to utter a word.

Before he undressed, he thrust the dildo in and out of me a few times- just long enough to make me moan before he left it inside me to remove his clothes. "Roll over," he commanded, as he got something metal out of his case.

I rolled onto my stomach without a word, careful to keep the dildo inside me. He handcuffed my hands behind my back with cuffs on a longer chain- enough that I could almost straighten my shoulders, but not quite. It felt good to be restrained; I was ready to fully surrender control.

He tested the dildo again as he moved beside me. I let myself moan, careful not to use any words- I was pretty sure that anything even somewhat resembling a "yes" or an "oh God" would have me regretting it. He angled his hips beside my head, giving me a heartbeat to ogle his already hard cock before he grabbed me by the hair and thrust himself down my throat.

I adjusted quickly, swirling my tongue around him to get a good coating of spit to lubricate the assault. He let me set the pace, which I did with enthusiasm- my drive to impress this man never wanes. My hands instinctively pulled on the handcuffs- the bite of the hard metal was a welcome distraction from the hard thrusting in my throat.

He held his cock in my throat long enough to make me gag. When my abs flexed, the dildo slipped out of my soaked pussy. "Uhoh, what happened?" he asked me. I kept my lips firmly wrapped around his cock, loudly sucking him instead of replying. Score one (finally) for me.

He thrust the toy back inside me, keeping time with the thrust of his cock in my mouth. I could feel my orgasm building and squirmed against the handcuffs. Between the restraints, the dildo, and his cock I was effectively immobilized.

"Do you need to cum?" he baited me again. My conditioning almost let a "Yes, Sir" slip out, but I redoubled my focus on his cock instead. My eyes locked with his, silently pleading for permission. I could feel myself losing control and sent a silent prayer for mercy as I flew over the edge.

"Not a word, good girl," he praised. I smiled, perhaps a little shocked that I had made it so far without speaking- likely a new record for me.

I was laying somewhat awkwardly on my back, my cuffed wrists underneath me causing an ache in my shoulders. He helped himself to a grab of each breast and a few flicks of my nipples before laying down beside me. He stroked his hard cock as I shuffled myself onto my side so that I could look at him.

"Make me cum," he said simply. I inched my way down to his cock, my movements made clumsy by my restraints. I settled myself the best that I could between his legs, and took his throbbing cock into my mouth.

I ran my tongue up the length of his shaft, flicking gently on the tip before taking him into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around his head as I soaked him in spit, then slid his cock down to the back of my throat. I flexed my throat around him, teasing him a little before finally swallowing him.

I forced him down my throat a few times, loudly gagging and slurping spit. I then moved my attention to his balls, trailing spit across my face as I took one and then the other gently into my mouth. I sucked and swirled, hiding a smug smile at his grateful moan.

I came back to his cock for a bit, my bound wrists preventing me from regulating the depth of his cock. He grabbed my hair and fucked my face, and, like a good girl, I let him. He held his cock in my throat until I fought back, and then a few more seconds for good measure. "Very good girl," he praised as I choked.

He finally relented, and I took the opportunity to return to his balls to catch my breath. My tongue wandered down, pushing under his balls until finally feeling his asshole. I playfully darted my tongue around the sensitive skin, and felt him instantly shiver. "Don't stop," he commanded, so I continued to tease him with my tongue, letting his balls fall across my face while he stroked his cock.

He finally tore himself away from my mouth just in time to shove me onto my back and cum all over my face and tits. I was absolutely covered and feeling pretty smug- however short-lived.

"I'm impressed with you," he said as he got dressed. I lay on my bed, still bound, covered in cum. I sat up as much as I could so that it didn't drip into my eyes. "I really didn't think you could do it. I'm a little sad that I didn't get to hurt you," he lamented.

I just smiled, letting my victory speak for itself.

"You were a very good girl," he repeated.

And then he left.

I listened to his footsteps go down the stairs, thinking that of course he was coming back to unlock the handcuffs. I heard the door open and close, and when the house filled with silence I laughed.

He couldn't just let me win.

I heard my phone chime and wiggled myself into a sitting position. I carefully knocked it over so that I could use the face ID to open it- thank goodness it still recognizes me with cum everywhere.

The message was from him- "the key is downstairs in the kitchen- someone has to keep you humble."

I traipsed down the stairs- naked, handcuffed, and dripping in cum- to find the key on the kitchen counter. I fumbled with the lock behind my back, and at long last freed myself.

As his cum dripped down my face, onto my tits, coating my nipples- I felt anything but humble.