Not Again! Seductive Gay Holidays

Story Info
Seduced again by the guy who took my V card!
7k words
4.76
14.5k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 09/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are above the age of 18.

*

Mason leaned over the car's center console and kissed me, gaining all of my attention.

He ran his hand under my shirt, feeling me up. The next thing I know, my shirt is off, and he's untied my shorts' strings.

"Lift up." I blindly follow, my flip flops slipped off, and he pushed my shorts and underwear down. How did I somehow always end up naked woth him?

"Come here." He started pulling me to his seat, paused, and thumbed the button to push his seat back as far as it goes. He also unzipped his pants and pulled out his pulsing cock, growing even more now that it had room.

I climbed onto his lap, straddling him. This position reminded me of the first day of summer that we hung out, the day that started Mason's irrististable seduction and the forfeit of my V card. This time I was naked when straddling him. He pulled off his shirt too.

"I love feeling you skin on skin."

For some unknown reason, I was still shy. I know there was no reason to be, but I tried to cover my hard dick with my hands.

Mason, ever the seductor, thoroughly kissed me until I forgot all about it. He bit and sucked my lips and his tongue explored every inch of my mouth. He pulled me against him, our cocks bumping against one another.

"Mason..." I moaned against him. His hand snaked down and started pumping us. "Mason!"

"I love hearing you say my name, especially when you're moaning." His hand worked faster.

"Ohh, Mason." He sucked bruises onto my neck, lapping at my skin.

"If you don't stop, I'm going to come!" He picked up the pace. "Noooo, ugh, hmmm..." He made it hard to think. "I want you in me."

This time, he groaned and reluctantly slowed down.

"Aren't you sore?"

"Yeah, but I still want it... I want you," I said as I squirmed in his lap.

He wolfishly grinned, "How could I ever deny you?" Ever the boy scout, he grabbed a condom and lube he had ready in the side door pocket, applying both.

His lubed fingers reached my back entrance-

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!

"Time to get up!" Uuughhh I opened my bleary eyes. Damn, it was just a dream about one of the many times Mason fucked me so good over the summer. It was just getting to the good part, too.

"It's winter vacation, mom. Why are you waking me up at the crack of dawn?"

"We have guests coming today. Help me get ready," she yelled through the door and walked away.

It only took a few strokes to my dick to come, but it wasn't satisfying at all.

I washed my hands, begrudgingly threw on a shirt, and stomped downstairs. We always went a little overboard decorating for Christmas, but it was even more than usual. Not that I was necessarily complaining. I actually loved holiday festivities! But this was out of the ordinary.

"What guests?"

"Don't you remember? I told you that after years of inviting them, my best friend and her family is staying with us for the holidays! You get along with her sons, Mason and Blake, pretty well right? It'll be fun for all of us."

"Mason's coming over? During winter?? You did NOT tell me that!" My heart rate picked up, but I tried to take even, steady breaths. My mom was oblivious that after spending summer after summer together, this past summer Mason and I got together, and I was no longer a virgin. It was passionate and unexpected and really great, but it was just a summer fling, and I thought I had another 6 months to mentally prepare before seeing him again, not one day!

"Oh, well, I wanted to wait until you were done with finals, since you were so stressed. Then, it must have slipped my mind."

"Mom!!"

"Relax honey. Go clean your room. They'll be here in half an hour."

Half an hour!! I raced upstairs. I tossed my dirty laundry in the hamper, half hazardly made my bed, and tried to get rid of anything that might be remotely embarassing. Then it occurred to me- Now, I'm sweaty and gross from cleaning. How much time had gone by? Forget my room, I needed to shower and look actually presentable!

I threw off my clothes and raced to the shower. I shampooed and washed. The adrenaline and excitement of seeing Mason soon caused me to get half hard. My fingers traveled behind me and found my hole. I teased my rim, thinking about Mason.

But didn't he have a girlfriend right now? I think I'd seen him post pictures with her on social media for a few months now. Ugh, the reminder killed my lust. It was interesting that besides being a girl, his girlfriend looked really similar to me, features and coloring. That made me smile a bit. Maybe he's still thinking of me...

What was that sound? Was my mom checking my room?

I'd probably spent too much time already in the shower. I shut off the water and stepped out. Just as I was grabbing for a towel, the bathroom door swung open and there stood Mason!

I shrieked and covered my front with the towel.

"Hey, Sean. How have you been?" Mason asked. He sauntered in as if I wasn't naked! He reached out for a wet lock of my hair and twirled it around his finger as he stared into my eyes. That was cute! I blushed. He looked hot as always, messy hair, manly subtle cologne mixed with his natural fresh scent.

"Mason! Get out! You're ridiculous." I was fully hard. He was standing so close to me. Only a flimsy towel covered my front. I pulled it up so it covered my chest and dick, even though he wasn't trying to peak. I don't know if I was relieved or disappointed he wasn't even trying to look at my body. His eyes were averted behind my shoulder. "H-how could you just barge in here?"

"I got tired of waiting. I've been looking forward to seeing you."

"Really? My mom literally just told me this morning you're visiting. That's why my room is such a mess- wait. What're you looking at?" I looked over my shoulder to realize the condensation on the mirror had disapated, and Mason had been staring at my naked ass! I squealed embarassingly again, "Mason, you're such a perv!"

"Is that news to you? Plus, I remember you liking my flavor of perv."

I pulled the towel down my body to wrap it fully around my hips. In the process, I accidentally flashed my hard dick at him.

He rested his big hands on my bare waist. They almost encircled me. He shifted his fingers up. It looked like he was going for my nipple. My breathing accelerated, but he stopped. "Seannn, you're killing me here," he groaned. His grip on me tightened, and his nose brushed mine. He was just a breath away.

My mom's yelling from the hallway interrupted, "Mason, did you find him? Tell him to come down to greet everyone!"

"Damn," Mason breathed out then let go of me and started downstairs. "Sean's still in the shower. He'll probably be down in a few." I heard him reply to my mom on his way down.

I took a few moments to collect myself. Mason just arrived, and I was already overwhelmed.

I dressed and joined everyone downstairs. I really liked Mason's family. It'll be a good holiday season. I just needed to control myself better around him and not get so worked up.

Our families chatted nonstop for hours. The entire day flew by. After dinner, Mason, Blake, and I caught up with each other over a game of cards.

It was like no time had passed since we saw each other. They were familiar, and we laughed so much my cheeks hurt.

Blake asked how I was liking my first semester of college. Even though Blake was only a few months younger than me, he was a grade behind me, a senior in high school. As I gave a review of some of the highlights, Mason's mood turned sour. At first, I thought maybe he was bored of my freshmen endeavors, since he's a college junior, but then he started to interject kind of rudely with unnecessary comments. I'd witnessed him being blaise and kind of a jerk to others, but he'd never been this harsh to me before. It wasn't anything horrible, but it hurt my feelings. His body language even changed. He was leaning forward and attentive before but now had leaned back with a leg thrown over his knee.

I wasn't as into the conversation after that, until Mason said, "My girlfriend was being annoying about not spending the holidays together. She even asked if she could come up here."

I winced. Wasn't that just another blow. I tried to smile as genuinely as possible. "She's welcome to if she'd like. We can all go to dinner or something. I'd... love to meet her." I internally congratulated myself. I think my voice came out totally normal.

Mason seemed even more irritated though! Shouldn't he be happy that, even with our history, I'm making an effort for someone he cares about? Probably someone he loves...

"Why? Is Jake going to come too?"

"Why would Jake join?"

"Isn't he your boyfriend? You've sure talked about him a lot all night. You must miss him."

"What? Ohhhh, Jake's my roommate and best friend at college! We're definitely not each other's types. I don't have a boyfriend right now..." Should I have made up a boyfriend to spite him? Was that petty of me?

"Oh..." He sat forward normally, more relaxed, and was using his normal tone of voice to speak again. Had he been... jealous? "Well, I'm not with anyone right now either."

"But you were just talking about your girlfriend! And I saw you post a picture with her on social media recently!" Darn it, I just give away that I've totally been keeping up with his life.

"It's super recent. We just broke up like 2 days ago. Right before I was getting ready to see you."

"That's so recent. You still must be sad or working through your feelings for her..."

"No, I don't get attached to any of the girls or guys I date, except-" He looked at my meaningfully, then flicked his eyes towards his brother and back to me. "Well, just one guy."

"Oh?" I'm could feel the heat in my face. His brother had always kind of caught on to us, and Mason was making it too obvious! Garrett, thankfully, at least played it off like he didn't get it.

......

The room arrangements were that Mason's parents' took the guest room, and the guys were going to sleep in my room. When everyone headed to bed, Mason and I stayed up playing video games in the basement. I had been on edge all day, sexually frusturated, and the tension between me and Mason had been steadily growing. I couldn't focus on the screen anymore.

He paused the game and grabbed the controller out of my hand, throwing it on the carpet. He sat right next to me, our bodies squished together, and wrapped an arm behind my back. Mason gave me a two big wet kisses on my neck then my cheek.

"I'm not going to have sex with you!" Popped out of my mouth.

"Mhmm, is that right? You're thinking about how good I fuck you?"

An unwanted sound escaped me. He crashed his lips to mine. We kissed and kissed and kissed. His tongue explored every part of my mouth. I melted. My skin was burning hot. I lifted my tank top for relief, and Mason used that opening to slip his fingers underneath and caress my nipples. I squirmed and rubbed my legs together to no avail.

"Masooonnn! I'm burning up."

"Oh yeah?" His hand moved over my stomach and sides.

This time, my dad interupted us! He was loud descending the stairs, giving us enough time to pull apart and look somewhat normal. "You boys are still up? I know it's vacation, but we have a packed next few weeks. Time to go to bed."

Ugh.

"Of course," Mason replied and helped clean up quickly. What a suck up. Parents always liked Mason. I rolled my eyes.

When we got to my room, Blake was sleeping on one side of my bed and there was a small pull out cot set up next to it.

Mason glared at his sleeping brother. "He did that on purpose. Tomorrow." He whispered in my ear then bit it.

"M-maybe it's better this way. Um, I don't want to... be... um, tempted," he probably couldn't see my blush in the dark! "While we're sleeping, and your brother is in the room, and our parents are so close by, you know."

"Hmm I'm a temptation, huh?" Mason gave me a wink and laid on the cot.

......

Mason's family was Jewish and a few days after was the first night of Hannukah! They let me light the menorah, and I liked the pretty songs sung. I was stuffed from the delicious potato latkes and jelly donuts. We all played dreidel, which I was not good at, but Mason gave me his chocolate to eat anyways. I was told that usually a present is given each night and the biggest present is saved for the eigth night, but Mason's parents and mine gave us a combined big present the first night - tickets and a hotel stay at a nearby ski resort!! Sweet! We'd leave the next day.

......

I was a pretty good skier, while Mason and Blake, not so much. They didn't have a lot of ski mountains in the south! But they were both athletic with good attitudes, so they got into the groove and improved quickly. I wasn't bored as we laughed and joked and drank hot chocolate. We had tons of layers of clothes between us, but I still felt heated when we crammed onto the chair lifts, and Mason's body pressed against mine. We both might have sat closer to eachother than necessary.

Blake threw a snowball at me while skiing. I threw one back, and thus commenced our snowball fight. I had skied behind them to make sure I could help if they fell. Mason was waiting at the bottom of the hill when I purposefully made a sharp stop right above him, spraying snow all over him. We all laughed, but apparently some snow slipped through Mason's jacket, so he was still shivering a while later.

Mason was getting colder with his underlayers damp, so we returned to the hotel for a break while Blake went for a few more runs. I thought it was funny that even though Mason was the biggest and had the most muscle, he had gotten cold so quickly, which was partially my fault, oops.

Mason immediately turned the fireplace on when we returned.

I took off and hung up my jacket and all but one of my top layers. I left my snowpants on. Otherwise, the thermal tights I was wearing would outline my obvious erection.

Mason had no hang ups and stripped to his bottom layers. His cock was full and buldging. I couldn't look away.

"Why don't you get comfortable too?"

"It's fine, I'm comfy with the snow pants."

Mason didn't listen and came over to unbutton and unzip my snow pants! I secretely loved when he manhandled me. I turned to take them off, trying to hide my stiffy, which Mason immediately noticed.

"Is it uncomfortable skiing like that?" he teased. He crowded me against the wall.

"Honestly, a little." I giggled, and he smirked. "It's your fault." I looked up at him under my eyelashes.

He pressed his hips against mine. I gasped, my mouth open. He was hard too, and our cocks rubbing together was delicious. He used the opportunity to capture my mouth, immediately shoving his tongue in my mouth. I moaned. I loved when he tongue fucked my mouth. I loved the feeling of being filled and feeling his desire for me and taking it. I crawled up his body, first one leg then the other settling around hips.

He looped his arms below my legs and grabbed my butt lifting up. My knees were spread wide across his elbows. I was practically bent in half. Wow, that angle felt good!! His hard dick pressed right against me. Oh wow, so good! Why hadn't we done this before? This might be one of my new favorite positions now.

"Ohh! Oh!"

As he moved me up and down, his cock rubbed against me in aaaall the right places. It felt so good even with clothes.

"Sean, I want to be in you," he growled.

"Mason! I- I need you in me."

He groaned and dropped his head forward. "You're going to be the death of me."

When he tried to pull me away, I squeezed around him tighter. "No!"

"I need space to get our clothes off."

I whined and rocked against him. I was so close!

His arms resumed moving me up and down against him. "You want both, gorgeous?"

I didn't know what he meant, but nodded my head.

He continued to watch me as he picked up the pace and grinded into me harder. I moaned.

"Yeah, just like that," he praised me and sucked on my bottom lip.

My orgasm hit and my hips stuttered against him. He continued rubbing me against him. When I melted to jello, he put just enough space between us to pull my tights and underwear off. He pull his own cock out, too. He positioned us in the same way and "Oohhhh," I started moaning wantonly again. It was even better naked. I was still half hard.

He grunted, "Your come is slicking me up so good." He swiped up more of my stray come and used it as lube on his cock.

His fingers gripped and squeezed my ass cheeks, then brushed between them from behind to find my sensitive hole. He swiped over it teasingly. "Maasonnn!" He rubbed around the rim.

He finally slipped a finger in and pumped in and out. Yeeesss. I whimpered and kissed him. He kissed me back thoroughly. He stretched me with one then two then three fingers! I was hard as steel again and rocking back and forth against him.

"I'm ready. I'm ready. Come on, Mason," I panted.

He lined his cock up at my entrance, nudging against me and driving me wild!

"You miss my cock?"

"Yes!!"

"I missed your hole, too. I missed you more than anything. So much." He captured my mouth in a deep kiss as he slid in me slowly. It had both been a while for me and his cock wasn't lubed enough with just my come and his spit. It burned but only a little, enough to sharpen my pleasure.

"You're so big. You fill me soooo good," I moaned.

He let me adjust once he bottomed out. He pecked my lips before pulling his head back. His hips mostly held me up against the wall. He watched me closely as he thumbed my nipples, gently at first. The little sparks were delicious. He increased his pressure, kissing me again, and pulling back to watch my reactions. I squirmed, skewered on his cock. He pinched one then the other then both and twisted. "AH!" Electric bolts traveled down to my hole as he finally started pumping into me. "Yes! Mason, you feel so good!" Every time he pinched me, my hole squeezed even more around his cock. He growled at one point and pinched me to the point of pain. He released my nipples and rubbed over them, soothing and oversensitized still.

"Oh fuck, I almost came when you choked my cock! Damn, you're so hot, Sean. So responsive for me." He kissed all over my face.

I kissed him and bit and sucked his lips. His hips stuttered and rammed into me harder. I almost lost my breath. My nails dug into his back.

He reached between us and did a repetetive twisting motion over my cockhead. I came immediately!! He gripped my hips fiercely and pumped erradically into me, using my body to chase his pleasure. I purposefully squeezed my canal walls around him, and he erupted, stilling and grinding into me as he came.

With his cock still in me, he walked us over to the couch and sat down with me in his lap. He continued to grind into me and bounced me on himself until we were both ready to go again. He flipped us over and pounded me into the couch. We were finally satiated, for now, and lounged in front of the fire until Garrett got back.

......

The hotel we were staying at was close to the slopes, but there was a swanky resort right by the chairlifts thag had a large outside heated pool with like 6 jacuzzis on either side of it.

You needed to be a guest to have the key card to get in, but out of town guests often didn't completely close the gates, so local kids, like me and my friends, often snuck in. The hotel employees knew but generally didn't care as long as we didn't cause a disturbance.

So, that's what Mason and I did! Blake said he was exhausted from skiing all day without breaks, which could be true, but he maybe also didn't want to third wheel.

Mason and I made it in easily.

"Woaahhh!" He seemed excited. I tried looking like I was seeing it for the first time. Everywhere was untouched white snow, sparkling even at night. The pool in the middle was lit up in different neon colors surrounded by pebble looking pathways leading to the steaming, bubbling jacuzzis, which were left in the dark for privacy but dim enough to see from the pool's lights. Yeah, it was pretty awesome.

12