Not Again! Seductive Gay Holidays

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt the bite of cold as we undressed. We decided to go swimming in the pool first, because even though it was heated, I knew it'd be harder to go in the pool after the blazing heat of the jacuzzis.

It was fun to swim in the changing bright colors of the pool. It was reminiscent of all the times Mason and I swam in the pool during summer. Mason always looked good, but I had an extra soft spot (or more like a hard on) for when he's wet and dripping.

We wore ourselves out and chose the jacuzzi farthest from the entrance. It was in a corner surrounded by white snow.

We always talked so easily. There was never an awkward silence. Even the occasional silence was comfortable.

After a while in the steaming water, I got hot and sat on the steps, my waist and above out of the water, to find the perfect temperature. I was a little sensitive to the heat. I'd get dizzy if I stayed in too long. A bonus was watching Mason's eyes skim my exposed chest and torso.

"Hey, Sean. Truth or dare?"

"Seriously?" I laughed. "Are you a child or what?"

"Come on, it'll be fun."

"Fine, what's the penalty?" I slipped back in the water and floated towards Mason. I rested my hands on this legs and leaned closed to his face. I meant to distract him, but I was the one who became distracted. The way he looked at me stole my breath. It was so addicting.

"The penalty for every lie or incomplete dare is removing a piece of clothing."

"We're only wearing swimsuits! That's one piece of clothing!"

He shrugged and gave my lips a peck. His slightest touch spread a warm, happy feeling throughout my body.

"Ookay. Be warned, this is my turf. You might regret it!"

"I've never regretted a single moment with you."

"Oh, that's... thank you." I got shy and sat to his side. "Don't think sweet words will make me go easy on you."

He smiled wide. "Dare."

"Get out and sit in the snow for 30 seconds." It didn't sound too bad, but when it's night, below freezing, and your wet, 30 seconds in the snow was painful. And just when you think you're going to find relief heading into the hot tub, it's an even worse pain switching from extreme cold to extreme heat.

He didn't hesitate at pulling himself up, again the water dripping off his muscles a great sight to behold! He sat in the snow and even made a snowball to throw at me!

"This isn't bad." His teeth were chattering by 15 seconds. He was still trying to be manly. I rolled my eyes. His entire body was shivering by the time he finished. "30!" He ran back to the hot tub and slipped in. "Fuck! Shit!! It burns! Fuck, ah!!" He jumped back out and slowly entered. I sort of felt bad at this point. "Damn, you're cruel."

"Sorry..." He was holding his hands outside the water. They must have gotten the brunt of it. I rubbed them gently and helped him get accustomed to it.

"Truth."

"Have you had sex with anyone since summer?"

My eyes widened. I really didn't want to answer that.

His narrowed. "Who?"

"N-no, I.." I couldn't look at him. "You're the only person." I peaked back towards him. "I wasn't hung up on you or anything. I just didn't want to get serious with anyone my first semester. I wanted to adjust to college first."

"Mhmmm." He seemed satisfied. Ugh. "Truth."

I had a few questions I wanted to ask. I could ask something silly to lighten the mood, but I also wondered... I was facing him, my arm was propped on the edge of the jacuzzi and my finger traced the edge. I was close to him and slipped off the ledge to trace Mason's shoulder. "When did you first start having feelings for me?"

"Always."

"Come on, give me a real answer."

"I'm serious. I've liked you since the first time our parents introduced us. I thought you were gorgeous, smart, and really engaging. You're so bubbly amd lively. I wanted to know more about you and spend more time with you."

"You were such a jerk though! I thought it took a while for you to warm up to me."

"I'm always a jerk. I just can't seem to control myself around you. You make me disgustingly soft." He grabbed my finger and brought it to his mouth. Oh no... He sucked on my finger soooo good, holding my eyes hostage. Ugh, he looked so hot! Electric shocks went straight to my dick. My other hand fondled his arm muscles and slid to his chest.

"Dare!" I hope he asked me to do something naughty. He sucked another one of my fingers. I whimpered. I went for his mouth. He kissed me briefly and pulled back.

"Penalty."

"I haven't failed anything!" I internally flinched. I was being too competitive for the situation.

He laughed. "Keep a snowball in your palm right above the water from melting until it's your turn again." That was impossible! He grabbed snow from the side and made me a snowball. I presented my palm up. He kissed it then placed the snowball on it. I giggled.

It immediately started melting from the steam surrounding us.

"My turn," Mason continued quickly, but the snow in my hand was completely gone already.

I slipped my swimsuit off under the water and threw it at Mason. It smacked his shoulder. He laughed joyfully and tossed it behind him.

"Truth," he said.

"What's your favorite part of my body."

"Your eyes," he immediately answered.

"That's so cheesy. Be honest, it's my butt isn't it?"

"Hmmm that's definitely in the top three. And your smile. And your legs. And your cute button nose. And your pink nipples, always erect and begging to be played with. But your eyes are so expressive. Your joy, your cute irritiation. Sometimes all you need to do is look at me when you're thinking naught thoughts, and it makes me instantly rock hard."

"I don't have naughty thoughts!"

"Riiight. Too bad you don't have more clothes to take off, because that would have been another penalty."

We kept joking and chatting flirtingly.

I was getting heated again so went to sit on the steps but realized it's too high, so my erect dick would poke out of the water! I tried one step below, but so much of me was submerged in the hot bubbling water, I was feeling light headed again. I slowly lifted up to sit on the top step but used my hand to push my dick down and keep it hidden under the water. Mason's eyes widened just barely, but he kept talking casually, so I couldn't tell if he noticed or just thought I was acting weird.

We chatted a little longer. I kept choosing truth, because I was afraid he'd make me do something outside the hottub for a dare, and I didn't want to flash anyone!

"You can't just keep choosing truth."

"O-okay, but streaking is illegal, so don't get me in trouble."

He laughed loudly! "That's what you're worried about?"

I huffed. "Dare."

"I dare you to keep your hands at your sides."

What? So simple. I'd been doing so for a while, so I had completely forgotten I'd been keeping my dick in the water! As I moved to follow his instructions, my dick splashed out of the water and hit my abs. I gasped and immediately went to cover myself.

"Uh huh," Mason stopped me.

Omg! My dick wasn't cold, because just above the water, the steam was warm enough, but I looked obscene! I shifted my hips, which only served to swing my dick back and forth, drawing more attention to it. The jacuzzi bubbles added stimulation, too.

"Hmmm, you're always such a tease, Sean."

I might have whined.

"Dare."

I opened my mouth to say who knows what but was cut off.

"Dare me to touch you," Mason's eyes looked feral.

I definitely whined this time. I nodded my head.

Mason floated over to me and settled between my legs. He gripped my dick and lightly stroked up and down. "Mason!" I was trying to be quiet. There weren't many people left, just a couple at the other end of the outside area, and it was dark, but still. I thrust into his hand, trying to get more friction.

He shoved the fingers of his other hand in my mouth. "Suck." I did with relish. Then, he leaned down and swallowed my dick!

"Oh ohh oh!!!" I moaned around his fingers. We were in public! And he had stripped me down naked and was sucking me without abandon! "Ugghh!"

He twirled his tongue around my cockhead then sucked down. Just a few pumps later, and I came! I bit his fingers to muffle my sounds.

He pulled off, "Fuck, Sean."

I honestly loved when he swore during sex. I melted and leaned my body against the metal handlebar of the stairs. I was overheated. Mason was moving his arm rapidly under the water.

"Wait, wait, dare!"

He paused. He leaned back in a seat and brought his arms up and spread along the edge of the tub. I straddled his spread legs and reached for his cock. I almost couldn't get my fingers around him. I pumped fiercely, trying to relay my desire for him to give him pleasure. His neck tendons were standing out. His hands gripped the edge of the wall. His hips shifted up fucking into my hand.

"I'm so close, but I don't want this to end," he said, gritting his teeth.

"You look so hot. I want to see you lose it. Come for me, Mason."

He threw his head back and his whole body seized on a silent shout. Wow, I never got used to this. He was unbearably attractive. I kissed up his neck and found his mouth as he settled down.

I stayed on his lap as we languidly kissed.

......

We skiied all together the next day and wore ourselves out. We were exhausted and happy when we returned home. We thanked our parents again and went straight to bed.

......

Christmas all together with our two families was a delight. The Hallmark channel was on in the background all day playing cheesy movies. Honestly, I looked around, and we seemed like a chessy movie. I even got a Christmas romance too.

Mason saw me staring and winked. I followed him around the hallway. He pulled out a fake mistletoe to hold above us. Like I said, so cheesy! But it's bad holiday spirit not to, you know. I wrapped myself around him and kissed him silly. I pulled his shirt collar down and sucked a bruise onto the skin just below where his neck met his shoulder.

He hummed. "Marking your territory?"

"Yeah," I sucked harder and felt his cock harden against my waist. I popped off. "Okay, let's go back."

Mason grabbed and flipped me, my cheek against the wall. He pressed into me from behind, grinding his cock against my bubble butt.

I gasped and moaned. "Mason, seriously, anyone can come around the corner at any moment!"

"But you're such a tease."

"I'm sorry! Our parents will be out tomorrow. We'll probably have some time then."

He exhaled and slowed down. He gave me a wet kiss on my neck and disappeared before I could turn back around.

His eyes ate me up all throughout dinner. I sat next to him during dessert and fondled him below the table.

"Sean..." he warned me.

"Do you you want me to stop?"

He looked conflicted but answered, "No."

I practically brought him to the edge before he pushed my hand away and covered his groan with a cough.

......

The next day, our parents did have plans out of the house. Once they left, I knew Mason liked to wash up after breakfast, so I waited for him in my room.

There was a knock at the door.

"Come in!" I said excitedly.

As soon as the door opened, I dropped the thin sheet, which skimmed across my naked body and pooled at my thighs, just a small piece of it barely covering my erect dick and outlining it nicely.

"Dude, is that how you seduce my brother?"

O M G! It wasn't Mason. It was Blake! Blake, who is straight. Blake, who is Mason's brother!

I was mortified and pulled the sheets over my head and hid in bed.

Blake laughed all the way out.

A few minutes later, Mason came in. "Soooo I heard you're trying to seduce my brother? Should I be jealous?"

"I thought it was you!! I'm never coming out!"

"Mhmm, is that right?" He joined me under the sheets and spooned me from behind. He soothed over my skin everywhere he could reach. "I'm just sad I missed such a hot show."

"Don't tease me! I'm embarassed enough," but I smiled.

He started munching on my neck, small little bites followed by licks and sucks. "Hmmmm." I tilted my head to give him more access. He kissed up to my earlobe and flicked it back and forth with his wet tongue. "Hmph!!" I made all the usual little sounds I tried so hard to hold in. I grabbed for his neck behind me, and pulled his hair.

His breath ghosted over me, "My little tease..." He twirled his tongue in my ear and sucked wetly. My dick was hard and aching for touch. I grinded back against his equally hard member. Mason grunted and sucked harder. His hand caressed my skin over my thighs, butt, hips, completely avoiding my dick, and laid his hand flat against my abs. He pushed me back into himself more, setting a rhythm. Once satisfied, he found my nipples and teased them relentlessly.

"Oohhh Masonnn!"

My body was smoldering. Could I come from just this? The tension in my body grew.

Mason smoothly rolled me on my back, threw the blankets off of us, and covered my body with his. Ohh I loved his weight on me, skin to skin on every inch, crushing me into the mattress. I moaned in delight. Mason watched me closely, breathing heavily. I'm glad he was effected just as much. He uncontained desire for me fueled my flames. I arched up against him. He mumbled curses under his breath, reaching for the lube I had set on the side of the bed.

His mouth found my ear, breathing hotly against my sensitive nerves again, "I love you, Sean."

"Me to- ughh!" His wetly lubed finger found my entrance and slipped right in.

"What was that?"

"Masonnn, I lov- ahh!" He stabbed my sensitive prostate over and over. "You-oohhh, ugh!!"

"Come on, Sean, you've never explicitly told me your feelings." He added a second finger, focusing only on my prostate.

My entire body shivered and shook, "I-I'm tryinggg." Mason smiled in amusement. "You're - AH!!" His other hand pinched my nipple! "So mean!!!" I was panting and writhing.

"I can't wait anymore." Mason's dripping, slippery cock rubbed against me. He was teasing my entrance. I was open for him and shifted my hips. His head kept hitting my opening, each time sending a shudder through me.

Finally, finallyyyyy, Mason slipped in. He entered me in one long sturdy delicious thrust. My arms were wrapped around his neck. My mouth slacked open from the pleasure of being stretching and full of him, which he used to shove his tongue just as far down my throat.

"Mhmm!! Hmphhmm!" I could only moan wantonly and press myself as close to him as possible. I loved being filled on both sides by him.

"Fuck, I love you so much." He said between stuttering thrusts. His head and shaft bumped and slid over my prostate over and over. "I'm gonna come!" He grabbed my dick and pumped vigorously, slamming into me.

"MASON!" I exploded, my ass squeezing around him sent him over the edge. He shouted into my neck.

We caught our breaths. His heavy weight boarded on uncomfortable, but I wanted to stay like that forever.

I gripped both sides of his face to get his full attention, which actually made me shy again, so I had to build up the courage to look into his eyes and hold them. "I love you, Mason," I said with a quiet but clear and steady voice. I felt him shiver! He closed his eyes and savored my feelings. I brushed his cheek with my fingers, and he melted. He hugged me tightly, plastering our bodies together even more, and burying his face in my neck again. I felt his cock harden in me.

"Are you hard again already?"

"I'm perpetually hard around you, Sean."

"You're such a perv!"

"I'm your perv, and you love me."

"Yeah," I kissed him, licking into him.

Mason made more love to me and then fucked me several more times that day. I was definitely sore.

We were lazying in bed, cuddling, when I thought I'm going to miss this. "I-I'm going to miss you, Mason."

He inhaled sharply. "Really?"

"Yes, of course!" Now that I thought about it, Mason expressed his feelings toward me a lot more than I did. I should make an effort, too. "Would you... like to maybe... see each other during the year? We're pretty far but a couple times here and there until summer."

"I'd love to visit you throughout the year, love, but I'm doing a semester abroad in Italy this semester. So, I'll see you this summer."

"Oh, I forgot about that! I wish I could visit you there. Send me lots of pictures. I can't wait to hear all about it. And all the hot Italian guys." I was just teasing him.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me in for a searing kiss. "Don't get a boyfriend until I get back."

"No promises!" I teased him further. How could I be interested in anyone else?

He kissed me again and again. "No" kiss "boyfriend," kiss "only" kiss "Mason." The overwhelmed me again. He bit and sucked. "Okay?"

"What was the question?" I felt dazed. Our hard ons were rubbing against each other again. I humped against him.

"Damn," he put enough distance between us for me to think. "I'd cancel my study abroad if I could, but I'm already enrolled and leaving in a few days. It'd extend my college graduation if I did. Don't date anyone else, Sean. I want to be exclusive."

"Oh!"

"I'll make it up to you when I'm back."

I grabbed the front of his shirt in fists. "You're not allowed to be with anyone else either!"

He smiled wide. Ugh, he's so handsome. "Of course not. We should facetime when we can." Did he mean sexy facetiming? I smiled to myself.

"Okay," I agreed, and he kissed me. "And we can make the most of the end of the holiday break. Want to go sledding?"

"Sure, right after..." he lifted my leg up and settled himself at my entrance. "Are you sore?"

"Yeah, but I want you."

He groaned and slipped in.

We pretty much had a fuck fest the last few days. We couldn't get enough.

I was going to miss him so much! I wondered of waiting would be better or worse now that we were officially together? Hopefully summer would come soon!

12