Not All Bulls are Young and Hung

Story Info
Husband recruits a much older man to take his wife.
1.6k words
4.09
30.7k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many posts on here relate to young bulls with 10" as thick as your wrist. They may well be true but my experience has been a little different.

Some time ago I received a message to my profile on another site. A couple wanted a much older guy to take the wife in front of the husband. Now, I don't know why they had that particular request. In retrospect I think that the husband may have thought it was safer. (They are not the only ones I have done this with a number of couples.)

Again, this wasn't a case of immediately meeting and resulting fireworks, it was much more of a slow nervous progression. I met the husband Paul in a coffee shop in a local town and we got on quite well. For me, it was important to put him at ease and find mutual subjects to laugh over. He produced a picture of his wife, and asked if it was still on. Again, it was important to me to know that the wife was a willing party and not under any duress to meet up. He said that she was and had anticipated the question - he rang her on his mobile. She sounded very nervous but happy to go ahead.

For those who like these details, both were in their early thirties. Kath was curvy or slightly overweight and self-conscious. Shoulder length mousey hair, large, but firm breasts with small areolas and nipples that went diamond hard when she was aroused. Paul had short brown hair, was a fit serving police officer.

Our first meeting was in a local Premier Inn. They were there first and gave me the room number. I walked in and they both welcomed me. After shaking hands Paul went and sat down on a desk chair. There was a nervous pause before I put my arms around Kath and started to kiss her. She responded surprisingly enthusiastically and my hands started to roam her short dress. We managed between us to get the dress over her head and I realized that she/they had really made an effort. She was wearing a frilly satin type half cup purple bra with matching panties and frilly topped black hold-ups.

Kath was obviously feeling very nervous and the tension was coming through. I complemented her lingerie and told her that she looked gorgeous. I kissed her again and undid her bra removing it very slowly and allowing my fingers to brush along the edges of her breasts. She had her eyes closed and I gently lowered her on to the bed and laid her down. She told me later that this surprised her as they had envisaged her on her knees much earlier in the proceedings. I lay alongside her, kissing her and playing gently with her breasts. I moved my mouth to her nipples, which is when I discovered their magical hardening properties. All the time saying appropriate words and making appreciative noises.

At no stage had either of us even looked at Paul. It was as I started to move down the bed, trailing my fingers and tongue that Kath looked over to the chair. Almost at the same time she held my head stopping me from descending any lower. When we spoke later, she said it wasn't related to her looking at Paul but an instinctive age-old reaction to someone going to her pussy. I waited a moment. It was one of those dangerous defining moments - of which there were quite a few - which was going to make or break the meeting. I felt her relax and continued south. Her pussy was trimmed but not shaved and I again made reassuring noises. Amongst the "Oh wows" I slid my forefinger along her outer lips. She was quite wet, not soaked but lubricated enough for me to slide the tip of my finger into her. I lowered my face and continued the stroking of her lips with my tongue. Her arousal picked up really quickly and it was obvious that she was a very orgasmic woman. Almost as I touched the side of her clit she started to buck and moan. She again put her hands on my head, but this time it was to keep me there. She just kept whispering "fuck, fuck, fuck" as she bucked against me.

I moved back up the bed and for the first time looked at Paul and smiled. He seemed OK and was rubbing the front of his trousers. I again started to kiss her. I wondered if the juices plastered over my face would put her off, but it didn't seem to. I tried to keep contact with her as I took my clothes off. Socks are always a predicament but it helps to make funny comments about the struggle. I wondered if she was expecting more than she was going to get, but she gave no indication either way. I am a very average guy with a very average cock for those to whom that is important.

We continued kissing and eventually her hand found itself wrapped around me stroking hesitantly. She told me afterwards that she was worried that she hadn't sucked me, and she had thought that was the whole idea.

Anyway, I brought her knees up and positioned myself between her legs with my cock at her entrance - fully protected, of course . I looked into her eyes and asked, "may I". That asking permission has earned me soooo many brownie points over the years. She made a half-whispered yes and nodded her head and I slid into her. Now, I hadn't said much about Paul. He was having his fantasy and I was going to push those boundaries a bit later. Anyone who has been in that position understands that the whole adventure is a case of working on clues and pushing at boundaries and seeing what comes. Under sexual stress different people react differently and we can see unexpected sides to people. I had left Paul to his fantasy, not wanting to seem imposing or aggressive at this stage. As I slowly fucked his wife, I looked over to him "you can wank you know" and smiled. At that he unzipped his fly and pulled out his cock. First clue - he took instruction.

I love talking women through sex. Holding their eyes and telling them what they are feeling and where. Asking simple questions with yes, or a nod for an answer. It's a form of auto suggestion. Kath's reaction confirmed that she was very orgasmic. I guessed, and another time proved, that she could cum on command. She found it very very difficult when I refused her orgasm. I had talked the orgasm up through her body and then held it on the cusp. I asked her if she liked being fucked in front of her husband, if she wanted my cock, what she would do for me if I let her cum. Never using his name always calling him "her husband". I held her eyes, but for a brief moment glance at Paul who was transfixed, pumping his cock. Clue two - he let me take total charge and didn't object. Eventually I released her from my gaze and gave her her orgasm telling her it was a gift and that she had to look into her husband's eyes as she came. It was a risk. She was probably too far gone but this could have crossed a line for him . . . it didn't.

I desperately wanted to cum but knew I couldn't. I rolled of her and watched her breathing come back, stroked her and told her she was amazing. We just stayed for a while, her lying on the bed and me sitting. I looked over at Paul, but this time I didn't smile but gave him a measured look. I looked back at Kath and asked if she would come round and suck me off. When she came to her knees at the side of the bed, she was right by Paul's chair. I let her set the pace but to be honest it wasn't the best blow-job I've had. I looked at Paul and told him he wanted a closer look. I told him to watch and learn and he gave me a strange look. To change pace I held the hair on the back of his wife's head and face fucked her quite hard. I then let her go back to her licking and sucking. I asked Paul if he wanted a go but he said that he didn't do that. The reaction from Kath though was instantaneous. I drew her head away and told her to kiss her husband, which she did. In the most dangerous move of the afternoon I held his head and pulled it to my cock. If I hadn't calculated this right, it could have gone so terribly wrong. The trick is to create a series of events that seem inevitable and over which we have no self-determination. So instead of reacting badly, he allowed me to draw him on to my cock. He took to it almost immediately, responding really well to compliments and praise.

I thought I had taken it as far as I could for now so I eased his head off (I must say, he seemed a little reluctant once he had started). Kath went back on to it and finished me off, swallowing every drop. My cock head gets very sensitive after I have cum and I had to stop her playing. Again, there was an awkward moment as we all wondered what to do next. In the event, I stood and brought Kath up with me. I kissed her and thanked her and smiled at Paul. I told them that if they wanted to do it again to contact me and swapped emails.

Not bad for an old man I thought as I walked out of the hotel and left them to their afternoon pleasures.