Not all Eyes are Private 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Joey, don't try to feed me any shit. You made three sales while your brother and I ate earlier here. So what's going to happen now? You're going to give me four of your 'knock-out tabs,' and then you're going to go home and decide... decide if you respect your brother enough not to clutter what he's building here for all of you with that shit. If you can't, then don't come back. I'm not telling George anything. It's up to you."

He gave me the bag, "Three is all I have left, so here."

I put it in my pocket and left the restaurant for the conference room.

Just as I opened the door, I could hear Dorian, "That's not even cool, dude! Give us a mock-up of an engine that doesn't exist yet! Not cool! They're just now finding out how to make little steps toward that goal, and you come in here saying you've been riding around with an engine that runs on water for the past seven weeks! I call bull shit!!"

"It goes no further than our little group here, alright?" I didn't continue until everyone agreed. "I'm not riding around with it. I'm flying around with it!" Everyone started studdering again after I said, "I'll be flying it here in a few hours." George and I were the only ones who could speak two or more words.

I pulled Dorian out into the hall, asking him to help me run down the yellow cow running the hallways. I almost had him back to normal when George came out, and he heard his friends making assumptions about the engine before the door closed, and he was back to studdering again. Finally, I had to slap him.

"I need you to get them focused. I need your group to make another helo look like the one I'll be bringing here. Also, I have something I need you to do for me. Can you fill the pontoons with the mixture you set off earlier? I want it hot enough to burn through steel, and it has to work off of a remote ignition device."

"How much steel are you talking about?"

"A lot of thick hardened steel. I'm thinking," I replied.

"Sure, it isn't that hard to make up. How much range do you want it to have?" He asked.

"A mile at the most, if possible," I told him.

"It wouldn't be hard at all. We can do that and still help when you return," He smiled.

I went to the restaurant and ordered two subs, an order of fries and an order of onion rings. Then I brought the food over to the shop so I could lace her replacement with the knock-out pills. Soon after that was done, Gwen showed up, and we put everything in motion.

Gwen and I got a ride within a quarter mile of our camp. We found a spot where Gwen could see everything going on, and then I walked into the camp, startling Beck. I acted tired and quickly jumped into the lake to clean off.

After I got out, I got the food ready while I told her a tale of getting picked up by a farmer who drove me to a local small town where I picked up the food and water. While I did that, Beck pulled up some music on her laptop, and we had a nice little dinner. About an hour later, Beck started to phase out and fell into a deep sleep. I came out of the tent and waved to Gwen.

"Your job is to keep her alive and safe," I told Gwen. "I'll be back when we're done at the shop, then your ride will take you home." I fired up the helo and was soon on my way to see George and company.

Everyone was in the back lot behind the engine shop when I arrived. Dorian and his group had headbands sporting LED lights, while shop lights were arranged all around. I estimated forty people were waiting to help with the 'helo makeover,' As soon as the rotors stopped, they went right to work.

It was around 3 a.m. when George told me to get some sleep, and they would finish everything up, but it would all be for nothing if I crashed due to lack of sleep. George had a single bed in an unused office. I didn't feel tired, but I was out as soon as I hit the pillow. I was woken up at 7:45 by a cute redhead who had made me breakfast and offered me other things as well. I was seriously tempted, but the time wouldn't allow it.

I walked out the back to see Scrappy-do-two. Everything looked perfect. Dorian and company even switched the rotors, which went a long way to making it look authentic. He told me that the pontoons were filled with the chemicals, and he even threw in some helium for good measure, "It's going to make a big bang, so make sure you're a ways away from it when you hit the switch."

George stood by the pilot's door waiting to see me off, "I switched the file boxes and computer tower in the cabin with about 15 pounds of black powder, I removed the guts and stuffed it like a turkey on Thanksgiving day, I also removed all the memory sticks and flash drives just to be safe."

"You can poke around the engine to get ideas, but tell Dorian and his crew that there will be no dismantling of anything!" He had a good laugh at that and wished me luck. I reached a low altitude and returned to Gwen and Beck. Gwen came out of the tent as I was setting it down. After I secured everything, Gwen and I had a short talk, "When she wakes up, give her two of these and another two an hour later. She'll have a small headache, but that would be about it," and handed me a small bottle with the four pills inside.

"Everyone was asleep on their feet, so I brought you Dorian's electric bike to get back on. Sorry, but it was the best I could do." I told her, "But I did bring you breakfast," I handed her a bag with two breakfast sandwiches, two orders of hash browns, and a thermos of coffee. "They say that these were your favorite. I took their word for it, but I did have them make the coffee fresh before I left."

"I appreciate it, Ian, I know I'll have to wait for the money. It is the government, after all. I just wanted to say thanks for trusting me. Everyone else just drifted away from me when the shit with the hospital started, and it was only after I was proven innocent that they came back. But you never even asked. You just trusted me from the start, I can't tell you enough how much I needed that. Thank you!"

"Why wouldn't I? You're too meticulous about the details of anything in your life, and I knew there was no way you would stumble over that kind of crap. You don't have it in you." She kissed me and then devoured her breakfast. I unloaded Dorian's bike, and a half hour later, she returned home.

I made sure nothing was left lying around that could get me into trouble, and then I laid down beside Beck and drifted off. She woke me up about two hours later, complaining about her head swimming and every bone aching. I gave her two of the pills and told her to lay back down and let them work. I laid back down with her, and we both drifted off again. When she woke again, I gave her the other two and laid her back down.

I was swimming when she came out of the tent, and she looked worried until she saw me in the water. She stripped and joined me, "How's my little sexpot doing today? I would have said morning, but that's been over for a few hours." I swam over to her and, stopped when I could touch bottom, and hooked my finger, making her come the rest of the way.

"Shouldn't we be getting a move on?" She asked.

"I'm tired of this 'cloak and dagger' running around we've been doing. How about we let the rest of the day go by and worry about it tomorrow?" I started playing with her tits and gave her a passionate kiss, "Lord knows I could use a rest and have some fun time just for us."

"I could run some tests that need doing, and then I'll love to join you in the tent this evening and make it an 'all-nighter," She grabbed hold of my cock and placed it at the opening of her delightful pussy, "The tests don't have to be done right now anyhow," as she began moving up and down on my cock.

By late afternoon, I was satisfied and lying in the sun nude, and she was having a hard time running her tests. I knew she was using the time apart to message her employers, letting them know about the plan change. If she only knew the surprise waiting for them, I wonder how eager they would be to get their hands on Scrappy-do. I smiled to myself as I dozed in the afternoon sun.

I woke up to a sweet pair of lips bobbing up and down on my cock. Is there a better way to wake up? I pulled her around, and soon, we were in the 69 position. I licked her lips, letting my nose rub across her clit now and then, and her moans told me how much she appreciated it. Then I slipped two fingers inside, feeling for her sweet spot, and then right before her breathing began to get ragged, I pulled my fingers out and placed them at the entrance to her rosebud and pushed my cum

coated fingers deep inside while, at the same time, I bit her clit and hummed.

The scream that came out of her echoed across the water as her body went limp. I spun her body around and shoved my cock deep into her ass, and her head flopped back and forth, "Oh God! Don't stop... never stop, take my ass and make it yours!"

You can believe I did my best to pound her deeper into the sand as if I were drilling for oil! I had her bent in half with her knees by her head, giving her all I was worth.

"Who do you belong to, slut? Who owns your body now?"

"I belong to you. I'm yours forever, my Master!" she screamed as she started cumming again, and that pushed me over the edge, and we both cried in pain. That's how intense the feeling was. I collapsed on my back, and she fell on top of me, whispering, "Yours, only yours, my sweet Master." We took a nap, and when we woke up, we ran into the lake for a much-needed rinse job.

Later, we were sitting around the fire snuggling when I dropped my bomb on her... "What is your real interest in Scrappy-do? You don't run normal tests on an engine that runs on water, so be honest with me!"

She pulled back, and the color drained from her face and neck. I looked her in the eyes, "There's nowhere to run to out here, so you might as well come clean."

"I used to be the best at what I did," She said, "but I retired. When they came to me with the job, I refused, then a week later, my sister was kidnapped, and I got a message to get busy, or my sister would never make it home alive. My sister is innocent of everything, and I was the black sheep. So I'm doing this to save my sister, not to hurt anyone. You see, my sister is all I have left in this world, and I would do anything to save her. But I guess it doesn't matter now.

"Not necessarily, but it will all come down to you trusting me. We can get your sister back in one piece, but we must be honest with each other now. Can you do that?"

"I'll do anything if it will save my sister and make those bastards pay for what they've done!"

"Tell them to bring your sister when they come, and I'll hand over Scrappy-do, but it has to be aboard a ship so no one can see what takes place. All you need to do is to get your sister to stand with you by the rail while we do this, and we'll get this nasty business behind us. They get Scrappy-do, and we get your sister."

"You would do that for me?" She asked

"Why not? I lost my chance to go into space. The least I can do is to try and salvage something out of it all. Why not be happy doing it?"

She launched herself at me, smothering me with her kisses, and went to deliver our terms. As soon as she was out of sight, I called the FBI and told them what was going to happen. I needed them to be ready when I found out where we were going to meet. I then called someone whose name I remembered from a few of the talks Dad and I had, who had political and family ties.

He started out as a Congressman's assistant. Twelve or so years ago, but when I finally spoke to his assistant, she referred to him as Senator... (I had heard that the trending thing with politicians was fuller lips now.)

He came on the line with a voice dripping with professional sweetness that I wanted to throw up!... Until he found out it was me. "Look, I'm under so much, you have 15 seconds, go!"

"Power to those who can afford it!" I said. "I'm driving a media carnival on top of the biggest wave of 'protect the working class' that you could ever imagine... and remember, this comes from the guy you said would never make it in politics 'because I always told the damn truth!' Do you want the credit or not?... You got five!"

It wasn't even fucking two...

"Monica, I need two minutes... I don't know. Tell Johnson to light another joint and pour another round. Help out by shaking your ass, God knows that's why I hired you. Alright, talk to me!"

I told him the story. I wanted him to check on the 'real' Beck and then get his ass and his camera crew ready for around two p.m. tomorrow. "I can get you what you need ready to go by tonight, but I don't know about doing anything with Becky. With his people being caught and it getting out, the feds are investigating people.

"Then I might slip and feed the news and the internet the videos of them murdering my parents and trying to murder me! I also let you know that I looked them all in the eye before I killed them. Maybe I could make a collage about it all, and keep looping it through overseas servers... You'll never be able to shut it down!" I laughed out loud, "You know I might just loop the audio all the way through it, with closed captioned for those who can't hear... I wonder if they'll give me an award or something?"

"Calm down son. No hasty moves that might get innocent people hurt very badly, or might tip our hand to the enemy... "

A light went on in my head...

"You fucking bastard! You already knew and said nothing! Your own fucking family!" My emotions drained away and when I spoke it sounded mechanical, Just be ready for my call." I ended the call

Beck returned with a map of the area around us, "They said no, they're afraid that something is wrong." I looked confused, and she almost fell over trying to sit down. "My sweetness, I need to educate you on how to play big-stakes poker!" She smiled gently, "You need to make something seem to have twice its value, and you are willing to settle for three-quarters of THAT price. But such a thing is done by shell companies or off-shore banking, we have neither available to us at the moment, I'm afraid,"

We racked our brains trying to come up with something. Then we took a break.

I sat by the water when I rested my mind and opened my eyes. In the water in front of me was a small school of baby crappies hiding in the shallows between the rocks, trying not to get eaten by the seven nice-sized bass stalking them. I looked around and saw a stick of suitable size, and got busy sharpening it on a nearby rock.

About an hour later, My primal man side woke up. I had three of the seven bass on the rock before me, as well as a two-pound catfish, I caught him unawares as he swam by and saw the crappies. I put them on the ends of my spear, balanced over my left shoulder, and walked back to camp. I approached her, gathered her in my right arm, and kissed her, "Tell me your real name."

"Mira is the name given to me by my Mother. I loved her very much, and my sister's name is Sina." Her eyes sparkled as they stared into mine, she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me while her body melted against mine.

"I forgot to ask, do you know how to cook fish?" I chuckled.

"What the good Lord provides, I will certainly do my best!" she kissed my lips and took my spear off my shoulder.

My thoughts suddenly ran through my past with George and Dorian. I laughed when I told Mira about the times we would have to get really high to get past the taste of what we made and of course, all the stupid shit we used to do while doing it. "I remember there was a biker's rag called 'Rolling Stoned,' and the back two pages were filled with all kinds of crazy shit that you could do... The phone! Where's the fucking phone?"

I ran into the tent and picked it up. I called George, and I could feel a pressure in my chest until the ninth ring. "OMG! What the hell do you want now?" his voice came across, pretending to be mad.

"George, remember when we got stoned out in high school and stole your brother's biker rag? Remember when I dared you to mail that ad about becoming a priest? Did you do it, or were you just pulling my leg?"

"Yeah, I did mail it in. So what's the big deal about it now?" He sounded puzzled.

"I need to make a donation, Father, a rather large donation! I need you to find the certification that they mailed back to you. It's a long shot, but I need you to send me a picture of it," I laughed, "You never throw anything away, my friend! no offense, but you're a hoarder regarding your stuff."

"I'm going to have to call you in the morning, I'm a... I'm not home right now, yeah, that's it!" He ended the call with me laughing at him.

Mira didn't say a thing, she knew I would tell her in my own time. We ate the fish

with a spicy sauce on top of salad crackers, and it was honestly not that bad! I surprised her by producing a gallon jug of purified water. After we completed the meal I complimented the sauce. She confessed her love of Mexican food and Arby's, so she had plenty of sauce packets and crackers for when her stomach needed help settling.

We toasted each other with the water. I told her my idea if George could come through about making a donation to a private 'church' so everyone would feel good about the situation, and I could enjoy another life other than the one I was cheated out of after paying such a price. After all, there might be kids in my future soon, and a new father has to be able to be prepared for anything.

George called at about 1 p.m., and I had the picture at 1:07 p.m. I just handed the phone over to Mira, and she just sent it to her email, cropped it as needed, and then sent it to the buyers.

=======

I have to take two steps to the left here, so you'll better understand a few things later.

"The financial 'hub?' of our little town is family-owned and operated by the entire family, again like almost every other place in town. Owner grandfather, age 94. Father tries to drum up new business, but the town is only so big, age 61. Mom does the books, age 56. The girl next door looks with a large solid B-cup. She prays for something, ANYTHING, Different to happen because she wouldn't believe it if she saw it and would love to be 'gossip central' on the neighborhood grapevine.

Two children, one Male, age 32, and the other female, age 30. are the only tellers with two concerns. One: Their drawers were never off, and Two: Nothing changed Number, One. Besides, after hours, the two of them sold the best pot in town. While George and our friends grew up, it seemed all they did was look out the window because they were miserable, they wanted to share that feeling with everyone. The 61-year-old father spends his daydreaming of someone robbing the place so he can jump in front of the bullet and end it all!

Something happened between their two families, evolving both mothers. Nobody would say what it was, but you could tell it still didn't sit well with George.

I had the email confirming that at 11:15 a.m. the next day, the FCU account that George had to put $5 in to open up so the Church could have an actual account place to put the 'Donation' in. had a transaction pending.

Mira and I had an evening alone out at the lake with Scrappy-do-two. Making slow, sweet love, never speaking that something could go south and this would be our last time. So when we orgasmed, we went for a swim and then got back on the tarp to relax. It only took a touch, and it all started again. We finally drifted off to sleep, entangled in each other's arms.

We awoke to the sun streaming through the trees. After another round of passionate sex and a swim, we got ready for what was to come. I wore my surf shorts, a T-shirt, and deck shoes. Mira was dressed almost the same way, "Why is it that I now feel overdressed?" she said, trying to lighten the mood.