Not all Eyes are Private 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled, "We have 45 minutes of fly-time between here and there, I could use a blowjob, ya know." She looked at me and smiled. "Ever done the hovering helo?" That's when she threw a stone at me.

"We can get fancy later. We need to stay focused on the matter at hand. If we come out on the other side alright, then we can get as freaking kinky as our little hearts want to." Then she dropped to her knees, and I thought, who was I to complain?

Twenty-five minutes later found us low altitude hopping between places that offered us some protection. Then, when we got close enough, I set it down, and we approached on foot to see if we could get a good look at what awaited us. As I scanned the ship, I saw Mr. Politician speaking with three prominent men, and then, another man brought a woman up from below decks. I handed the small binoculars to Mira, who confirmed it was her sister. The four men went below and left the other man to watch her sister.

We made our way back to the helo, and after going over the plan again, I fired up the engine, and the rotors slowly began to turn one last time. Mira was busy adhering the last of the phones I had bought to the center brace on the windshield. It seemed everything was happening in slow motion as I let the helo rise higher so they could see us. I saw a second woman brought up to stand with the first, BECK!

I looked at Mira. "Make your pitch so you can work them close together. I'll make my move as planned, and we'll take both of them. Whatever you do, grab ahold of them, and don't let go!" I could see the uncertainty on her face, "If it gets bad, just tell them I have something on you and made you do it, alright? You'll still get your sister back."

She squeezed my hand, and then I flipped the speakers on, "Clear the deck. I'm putting her down where you're standing!" They pointed at the hatch cover the deckhands were removed, "I'm not crazy enough to try that with a ship at sea," and started down. They soon got the hint and moved out of the way. As soon as the pontoons kissed the deck, I cut the power just as Mira cleared the rotors. I went through the 'shut down' procedure while keeping an eye on Mira, who was talking to the Senator and two men in expensive suits.

When everything was shut down and the rotors secured, I walked around the helo, making it seem like I was doing something mechanical, but I was releasing valves in the tubular frame. That way, the chemicals inside could begin to mix thoroughly with each other. I watched as they lowered her into the hold, only if the second part went so well.

"20 Billion, boy! Doesn't it look sweet?" I heard the polished voice behind me, "Sorry about your Mom and Dad. He was trying out one of his gadgets and got audio and video of me and the vice president's head aide finalizing the sale. We couldn't have that getting out, and you know how stubborn your Dad was."

"I've learned a lot of things lately, and I've learned that some things I have to work out on my own," I replied.

"I was hoping you'd see it that way," he shoved something in my pocket, "It's my way of saying how glad I am that both of us can put it all behind us!" and walked over to Mira and the other two men. Just as I arrived, Mira had given me her hand sign that now was the time.

I guessed the distance correctly as the toe of my steel-reinforced tennis shoes drove into his crotch. I punched the second in the Solarplexes and then bounced his head twice off the deck as he collapsed. Mira sprayed something in Senator's face, and he started to go into spasms on the deck. Then we both turned and ran toward the other two women. "We're going over the rail," as we grabbed ahold of them both and jumped, I heard gunfire and felt a burning pain in my left thigh.

We hit the water and came to the surface as bullets started peppering the water around us. "Everybody swim underwater, go to land," Mira yelled. And that's just what we did. I was lagging with my wound. Mira and her sister saw my plight and came back to help me make it to shore, while Beck grabbed an arm full of fist-sized rocks and did her best to drive away the fins that started to gather, sensing the blood in the water.

I ripped up my shirt and used it to tie off the wound, then I reached down the front of my shorts and pulled out a ziplock bag inside another. After I dumped it all out, there was one of the phones I had bought and a funny-looking key fob. I fired up the phone and gave the phone we left in the helo a call. I told the guy who answered to give the phone to the Senator.

When he got on, he seemed to have misplaced his charm, "You stupid mother-fucker! I was going to cancel the contract on you, but you can kiss that goodbye. I'm going to double it. You'll be dead within a week!

"I didn't call to argue why you killed my family, not even to know why you and the vice president decided to sell America to the highest bidder. Come topside. I have a message to deliver to you." I had the phone video and zoom at the maximum levels and was able to make him out onboard the ship. I had the phone on speaker, so it picked up his confession. "I can't tell if that's you, Senator Miles. Could you get on the hatch cover so I can be sure?"

He jumped up on the hatch and said, "I've killed your entire family, and if you think the VP is going to let me do a day in jail for it, you're sadly mistaken!" his laugh had a maniacal edge to it, "The President set it all up, and you think what you have to say matters against all of us? Well, boy, spit it out!"

"My Mother and Father would be ashamed of you, but that didn't seem to cut it, So I'll just say it the best way I know how. 'We The People, are royally pissed off and have decided to start taking it all back, so we say, "FUCK YOU!" I pushed the button on the fob. The entire front half of the ship disappeared in a giant fireball! Then, a sparkling fire began to erupt out of every hatch and porthole, making the steel of the ship warp and become distorted. The fire burned through the steel even as the ship slipped below the waves.

Three months later, after I released the video to every social media outlet and all major news channels, I was sitting in front of the Supreme Court, giving my account of the events that had transpired. I guess it was only fair since I had already spoken to the Senate and the House of Representatives the week before.

I remembered how it felt through all of it, what I had lost, and what I had gained. The thing was, I didn't feel the two points were anywhere near close to canceling each other out. Then, the cabin rocked violently before settling down, and I knew I was home. The cabin began to sway back and forth for a while before I felt a solid thud, the hatch was quickly removed, and hands began reaching in to undo the harness that held me secure.

A grisly-looking chief petty officer smiled at me as they pulled me out of the capsule, "Well, Mr. President, how does it feel to be the man who spent the most time living in Outerspace?" I had a good laugh at that until he leaned in closer and said, "It's not a joke, Sir. While you were up there, they held the presidential elections.

"I didn't even run or campaign. How could I be President?" I asked, getting a bit nervous.

"You were the write-in winner, Sir. The people campaigned for you with the slogan, 'We are pissed as hell, so we're starting to take it all back!' I voted for you Sir, happy to do it!"

I hardly knew what to think. Thankfully, they only let me say a few words before they snatched me below decks for a thorough exam. They only brought me back out after the carrier had docked and a path was cleared to carry me to the Presidential limousine to be transported to the White House to start my presidency.

"Excuse me, Mr. President, but there are two ladies that showed up at the east gate claiming that they're related to you. Ms. Mira and Ms. Sina are their names. Do you want me to show them in?"

"Hell, yes, I do! Show them to my study, please." I smiled.

They both ran to hug me when I entered the room. We caught up on everything that had transpired since we were together last. I had them stay for dinner, and a plan began to form in my mind. I made sure that they both were seen with me over the next seven months. I let it leak out that Mira had helped me plan the events that took place as well as saving her sister, who had been kidnapped and made a pawn.

It was Christmas Eve when all three of us attended mass in St' Petersburg Square when the media group that always followed me was made to step back and give me enough space to go down on one knee and propose to Mira. The media backlash exploded, with well-wishers and people saying that we were a couple before this, and they were glad to see we finally took the final step to become man and wife.

I had the wedding televised on a cable channel so those who wanted to see it could watch it. At the end of it all, I made a short speech to the American people.

"Now is not the time to rest, kick back, and relax. But a time to keep going and remove those in office who serve their own purposes, not those that would benefit the American people. I'm starting up my own form of crime-stoppers to route these people out of office and into a jail cell as their reward for screwing over the American people. No commission will be put in place to settle things, and there will be no 'buck' to pass. All tips will come directly to me and my group, and we'll deal with them personally!" After my honeymoon, that is."

"Until then, I have a message for those who sold America out to the highest bidder..."

"I'm coming for all of you to put America back on track, and the American people are coming with me, mark my words... Hell's coming with me!!"