*Not* Another Friday

Story Info
Amy remembers her first time....when she was forced.
7.3k words
4.03
32.9k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy continued to get herself ready. She put her hair up in a ponytail, the better for Devon to hold on to, assuming he didn't tie her hands up and use the knots for a handhold. She did her lipstick black, made sure especially to put on eyeliner that could streak down her cheeks, and clasped on her collar. It was a gift from last month, and she knew Devon wanted her to wear it for his visit this month.

Once she had that taken care of, she checked her outfit one more time. A little goth hottie stood looking back at her. Short, black pleated skirt, a skimpy black spaghetti strap that showed her nipple piercings on her B-cups, along with fishnets and calf-high boots with a 4-inch heel. She lifted her skirt just once to make sure she had shaved fully bare. Devon hated any hair on her pussy at all.

She could hear Greg, her husband, rustling in their room. He was nesting in his video game chair, headphones on. He hated the visits from Devon and company. Only twice had they allowed him to join in on the fun. He got sex from Amy on the regular anyway, but since that first day, it was never really the same between the two of them.

Just thinking about that first time...if she was wearing panties, they'd be soaked. Instead she started to leak a little down her leg.

*******

It was just another Friday. That's the way Amy remembers it starting. Maybe a mostly typical Friday. For once, her mom had Suzie, and she had a few friends over for games and maybe a few drinks, nothing serious. A few card games, a couple of Smirnoff Ices, and the party was winding down by about 1 am.

By this point, she had said "bye" to almost the last of the guests. Brandon and Devon lounged on the couch, chatting with Greg about video games. She left them to it and headed to the bedroom to change into short shorts for bed and a tight-fitting, brightly-colored tank top. After she was changed, she headed to the restroom.

Secretly, she had fantasies about Brandon and Devon. Greg was a little lacking in some ways. Taller than she was, but only by three inches, at 5'7". His build was okay. Stocky, with muscle behind it, but no one would call him sexy. He sported a classic haircut and a light goatee nowadays. It looked okay in his sand blond hair, but she liked him better shaved. Amy loved him, but as far as her imagination was concerned, when they hit the bedroom, he was Brad Pitt instead.

Brandon ticked a few more of her boxes. Shaggy, shoulder-length, wavy, brunette hair that made him look like what she imagined a musketeer looked like if he shaved. He was a little lanky, but on his 6-foot frame, it looked good. Coupled with his softer facial features, he could have easily passed for a girl if he did drag. For bi-sexual Amy, it was like having the best of both worlds that turned her on.

Devon overshadowed them both. A strong, 6'2" body with defined muscles. Not like a bodybuilder, more like a farm boy. He shaved his head, but this night he had just a little stubble on top. His tattoos just peeked around the sleeves of his shirt, which was tight enough to make her think delicious thoughts of one day finding out what was underneath. His strong jaw and deep voice essentially made him her go-to when she needed an orgasm, at least when Greg pissed her off...which was often.

She took a little extra time in the restroom, figuring it was almost time for her to try to lie down and get some sleep. But she did a little reading of the latest smut on AO3 just to give her some good dreams. She doesn't even remember what it was about. She heard a little commotion outside, but disregarded it as just the guys being guys.

She bookmarked her reading, cleaned herself, flushed, washed her hands, and headed out to tell the guys good night. She saw Devon's head from the hallway, still on the couch, but Greg and Brandon weren't visible at first. As she came around the corner though, she knew that something was very wrong.

There was Greg, bound and gagged, tied to a kitchen chair on the far side of the living room, opposite the kitchen.

Before she could turn and run to the bedroom, Brandon stepped out of the doorway and cut off her retreat. Devon was quick to jump over the back of the couch and steal up behind her. He flashed a rather large blade around her throat and quickly covered her mouth.

Huskily, he breathed into her ear: "Hey, Amy. Why don't you join us in the living room?" He slid the knife across her neck in warning. The feeling of the metal on her sensitive neck triggered her a little bit, but she was more terrified than she always imagined she would be in her fantasies. She had a knife kink, but in this moment, fear overwhelmed her excitement. The look in Brandon's eyes told her they both meant business.

He pulled her into the space behind the couch, the part that's not quite the living room and not quite the dining room. There, on the floor, was a bag she hadn't noticed before. Brandon reached into the bag and pulled out a short length of rope. With deft hands, he grabbed her wrists to bind them. She thought about fighting back, but Devon had wrapped an arm around her to hold her still, and the knife blade was almost slicing her skin already. A wrong move, and her blood would spill quickly and violently.

Devon must have felt her acceptance of the situation. He nodded to Brandon, then grabbed her hair and circled to her front, still keeping the knife in place near her jugular, while Brandon pulled her arms behind her to bind them tightly. The rope was long enough to wrap around her wrists, up to her elbows, and wrap around her torso. Brandon must have studied the proper technique, because she felt like a shibari girl, complete with the rope tight around the top and bottom of her breasts. Again, she would have been gushing like a waterfall if this were consensual.

Now tightly bound, she was pushed to a chair and sat down strongly by Devon. She's always admired his strong physique, but then, it frightened her. Devon now snatched a little of her hair and pulled hard to lean her head back and stretch her neck out so he could wrap his strong hand around it. Held this way, she looked up at her captor and started to realize what they had in mind. Sure, Brandon and Devon had danced in her mind's eye when she was alone, fantasizing about what they would feel like inside her quivering moist pussy, but even she hadn't allowed it to be forced, and never both together. Tears streamed down her face, and her voice wavered as she whispered, "Please....no."

Devon responded: "Oh, but Amy, we've been planning this for a while. We know you've cuckolded old Greg before, and we've seen you look at us. We got tired of waiting for you to make the move, and we thought it best if we tried this whole thing together and made Greg watch so he could finally see what a dirty girl he married."

Brandon spent the time Devon was talking by binding her ankles to erase any chance of escape. She swallowed hard, but her throat is dry. It won't be long and they would be using her, and she knew it. Greg knew it too, but no matter how he fought against his rope or his gag, neither would give way. He would be witness to this. Secretly she hoped that when it's over that they kill her, because he would never see her the same.

She had a sudden thought that death would be better than this, and tried to fight back, but Devon clamped his hand around her throat hard. She started to see stars as she lost the air in her lungs.

"Now, now. This won't be as bad as you think. Try to enjoy yourself," Brandon finally spoke. His hands were brushing her bare thighs, all the way up to where her short shorts ended. She knew he could probably see her womanhood the way he's spread her knees, and she got embarrassed in spite of knowing he was going to bare it soon anyway. It was still a little moist from her reading in the bathroom.

Devon had taken his knife and slid it on the table, there to remind her of the pain of disobedience, but now freeing a hand he could use to undo his jeans. He was slowly stroking his cock to get it hard while he kept one hand on her throat, which was loosened to allow her to breathe again. her eyes were drawn to his cock, thick, and getting longer by the second. Maybe not the biggest cock she'd ever seen, but maybe bigger than she thought he might be packing. The head kept getting closer and closer to her face. Weirdly, her body was starting to respond. This whole situation was fucked up, but she'd gone too long without a proper orgasm and here were two cocks willing to try to make that happen. Her body wanted it, even if her mind fought it.

Devon looked down at her opened eyes and stared. "You gonna be a good girl, or will I have to bleed you a little to get what I want?"

"Good girl," she said.

"We'll see about that. Normally I'd make you jack me off, but it seems your hands cannot be useful right now. Open up."

She wanted to say no. She wanted to bite the head of his cock off for raping her like this, but pain wouldn't make this situation any better, so she opened her mouth to accept him in.

He started with just the head. She left her jaw slack and let him slide in and out, letting this cock slide across her tongue. She was so disgusted she wanted to puke. His hand on her throat clamped her reflex closed and he wasn't going deep, so maybe she could outlast him.

Brandon had been very gently feeling her inner thighs and sliding his finger across her clothed pussy. He had also pulled his cock out (she could hear his light fapping as his belt buckle went tink tink tink), but seemed more interested in trying to make her wetter if he could. He's almost there, but she was trying to fight it with all she was worth. Yes, they've hit her kinks, but damn them. He slowly realizes that playing with her with her shorts on won't cut it.

"Hey, Devon, mind if we start getting these clothes off?"

"Yeah, but let's move so Greg gets a better view."

Devon pulled his cock out of her mouth, and buttoned just the top button so his pants didn't fall down. Brandon began to lift her bound feet while Devon reached under her shoulders. It was uncomfortable. Luckily, it was over soon, as they lifted her over the back of the couch and laid her down on the cushions. They both came around, and with a little work, pulled her into a standing position in the empty space in the middle of the room, just a few feet from Greg.

"Doesn't she look sexy all trussed up like this," said Devon with a sneer. "Let's make it sexier."

She didn't know when, but he had retrieved his knife and now she felt it slowly slide into her shirt. He worked the knife around the ropes to completely remove the fabric around her tits. Now free, her breasts heaved as she tried to breathe. She quietly sobbed, wondering why this was happening.

A few other quick flicks of his knife and Devon has her shorts and panties on the floor. She shivered at the cool air of the house now blowing gently over her bald vulva. Greg is also sobbing at the sight of her, naked, with a cock being stroked on either side of her.

"God damn....nipple piercings. You are a little slut, aren't you?" Devon growled. "Say it...say you're a little slut."

She said nothing.

"Now, now, we both know it's true." His finger flicks between her legs and gets a little of her wetness on his fingers. "You're naked and wet with two cocks around you. You're slutty. Now say it!"

She almost couldn't. He had his hand around her throat again and little black spots danced on her vision. She mouthed the words he wanted to hear, but without air, nothing came out.

"Sorry, I got a little carried away there. Now, what did you say?"

"I'm a dirty slu-ut!" she coughed out loudly between gasps of air.

"Well then, slut, show us what you've got. On your knees."

They don't help her down. She just kinda let her knees collapse, and suddenly, she was down. Both guys were stroking their cocks, waiting.

"I already got to feel that mouth, so why don't you go first?" Devon directs his question to Brandon.

"Don't mind if I do. Why don't you get that pussy warmed up for later?" Brandon fisted a handful of hair and pulled her face toward his cock. He'd been the gentle one so far, but the way he pulled her mouth onto his cock was not gentle at all. In a moment, he'd gotten half of his 9-inch dick in her mouth. He wasn't as long as Devon, but he was thicker, and she had trouble fitting it in. Once again, she left her mouth limp so he could face fuck her.

Devon knelt down so he could reach a strong hand under her. He pushed her thighs open, licked his finger and slid it in her folds, quickly finding her clit and massaging it. Without her permission, she groaned just a little at the sensation.

"Oh, that felt good! Do that again, man," ordered Brandon.

Devon began to saw his finger along her slit, grinding into her clitorus hard. Her response was again unwanted but automatic, and she groaned again. This made Brandon begin to pump in and out of her mouth a little harder.

"Damn, man...it's good, but it would be better if she would actually suck!" Exclaimed Brandon.

"Oh, our little slut isn't really sucking is she?" Suddenly she felt the cold steel of the blade slip along her thighs. "Seems like something a good girl would do, and not a bad girl that needs...motivation." Motivation was dark and scary coming out of Devon, and she realized she had better get to work. So she clamped her lips around Brandon's cock and pulled a vacuum.

"THAT'S better!" yelled Brandon. "Oh YEAH! Fucking dirty whore can really suck!" He thrusts hard into her mouth, now hitting her soft palate, but not quite getting to the back of her mouth. "Think you can motivate her to let me go deeper?"

"Oh, I think I can do that." An explosion of pain, pleasure, and surprise, as Devon slammed two fingers up into her pussy. She gasped, and that was the mistake. Brandon pushed hard at the exact moment and the head of his dick slid into her throat. Glu-ACK! she coughed, but he's in, and now he was gonna fuck her throat while Devon fingered her. His strong fingers were thick, and he bent them and prodded, trying to find her G-spot. He wanted to make her cum, make her moan to help Brandon cum from face fucking her.

Her brain was having a hard time processing this, but her body knew that she was losing the war. She could feel the tightness in her core. This is going to make her orgasm, and there's not much she can do about it but ride it out. Her arms struggled against her restraints, but that only adds to her pleasure/pain combo they've been pushing her into. GlaCK, Glug, NngggNN, GlaCK. Greg is watching her get fingered and a cock stuffed down her throat. And it's going to make her cum. Maybe she was a slut? She's teased. She's relished in attention. She's flirted. She liked cock. She wanted to cum. Greg didn't always cut it. He didn't always treat her as strongly as she wanted to be treated. These two...they were going to fuck her brains out, and she'd be helpless to stop it.

And that's the thought that pushed her over the edge of the cliff. And she came, moaning around Brandon's round member. her legs shuddered and lifted her up, driving his cock deeper in until she was not breathing and her nose was against his skin. Thank God he was shaved. As she coughed and spasmed, he pulled out and shot a load of cum all over her face.

"Fuck, man, that was great. Hey, Greg, does she ever deep throat you like that? The girl can swallow a cock!" Greg sobbed quietly around the gag in his mouth.

"We'll, now it's my turn to fuck that beautiful face," said Devon, pulling his fingers out of her pussy. "You wanna help keep that pussy wet for when I get bored?"

"Oh, yeah, I can't wait to taste her! Especially since you made her a sloppy mess with that orgasm she had! Lift her up a bit."

Brandon laid out behind her as Devon directed her to lift her legs up. Once she was high enough, Devon pushed her down onto Brandon's face, where he proceeded to bury his tongue in her. Once she was moaning again, Devon grabbed her throat to make her look up at him.

"God damn...you looked hott before, but now...moaning, face covered in cum, you're the sexiest thing on the whole planet, you dirty slut. You're gonna be a good slut and suck my cock deep too, right?"

"Yes," she said. Her voice was a combo of crying, moaning, and despair.

"What are you?"

"A dirty slut," she said quietly. "Mmmm-MMM!!!" she moaned hard as Brandon sucked on her clit.

"I didn't hear that. Wait...let's make sure Greg sees this pretty sight." Devon moved around to her back and gripped her neck tightly, pulling her hair back to make her face Greg, who was trying not to watch. "Now look at her Greg! LOOK AT HER!!" Finally Greg moved to look at her. "Tell him what you are."

"I'm a dirty slut!" she blurted out...the quicker she did the things he told her, the better. More than that, she was starting to feel it. Her juices were flowing now, getting lapped up by Brandon. She was covered in cum, and proud that she had made Brandon cum. She did have good skills, and she knew she looked good with a facial. She really was a dirty girl.

Devon pulled her hair hard enough to snap her head back and make her cry out in pain. She caught herself with her bound arms. And now, back arched away from Greg, body on full display while getting eaten out, Devon rammed his cock down her throat. She thought Brandon was rough, but Devon didn't care about letting her breathe. She was sure that Greg could see Devon's cock stretch her throat with each thrust. He fucked her face hard, his head barely letting her catch a little air here and there. The lack of oxygen made her see stars again, but heightened the feelings Brandon was giving her with his mouth. Devon eventually let her find her breath, but not before she came again, shaking and flooding her pussy with more juice than it could hold. This cycle repeated two more times. She was shocked that Devon could hold his load this long.

"Ready?" said Devon to Brandon.

"Hard as a rock, ready to fuck her!"

"Come on up, man! Get into that wet-ass pussy!"

Brandon slid out from under her. With a few movements, he had untied her legs, but only so he could position her standing, turned now so she was facing the wall with the hallway, sideways to Greg. Devon held her hair and bent her down until he had his cock back in her mouth. Brandon had grabbed the knot around her wrists and positioned himself to pull her back into his hard cock. He slid in easily until he hilted inside her and there they held her, spit roasted in front of her husband. Brandon's wide cock filled her more than she had ever been filled. It was like his cock could reach every wall of her pussy, touching every sensitive spot all at once. She'd never even put a dildo inside her this thick. It hurt a little, but she knew it wouldn't last long. If he fucked her with that cock, she was going to lose it.

"Oh yeah...that's a good pussy," said Brandon. "Let's fuck her like she deserves."

And with that, they were off. At first, they see-sawed her back and forth, driving her to deepthroat Devon, then being pulled back until it felt like Brandon's dick was banging against her eyeballs. After a while though, they were thrusting in unison, crushing her between their bodies. The only sounds were her constant throaty moans and gluk urk nngg-uh glug, the moans of her assailants, the sobs of Greg, and the slippery sounds of her bodies slapping together.

"I'm going to cum!" exclaimed Devon. He had lasted so long. But he pulled out and painted her face with a fresh coat of seman. Her jaw hurt from his face-fucking, but she couldn't help but moan louder now that she finally had his cock out of her mouth. Brandon was relentless though, and kept pounding away at her pussy. That big, round cock head slid across her pussy walls and wasn't missing a single nerve inside.

12