*Not* Another Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gorgeous," said Devon as he admired his handiwork. "Come, let's show Greg."

When she faced Greg again, she could see he had stopped crying and just looked defeated.

"Have you ever seen her pretty face covered in so much cum, Greg?" teased Devon. "Do you think she looks pretty? Do you like watching her get fucked by these big cocks?" She could see that he was turned on by the bulge in his pants. "Oh my...this is making you hard! Ha HA! Well, we can't leave you like that. We aren't monsters. Hey, Brandon, ease up and help me a minute."

Brandon pulled his cock out. They worked to position her on her knees again, giving her a little rest. Then together, they opened Greg's pants to free his cock. Maybe not as long as Devon or as thick as Brandon, but it was still her husband's cock, and she liked it. Once it was free, Brandon returned to her back and grabbed her throat. "Don't leave him like that, you dirty slut...suck it down!" He shoved his cock into her hard and when she yelped in surprise, he shoved her face down on Greg's dick. Devon had helped guide it into her mouth, and now he helped guide her head up and down.

She was sucking her husband's cock while getting fucked doggy style, bound like a whore. Why was she so violently turned on by this? Why did she just wanna let her mind go blank and let herself go? She could feel another orgasm coming. No! NO! This was...wrong!! But God damned, was it beginning to feel so good! Without knowing it, she had started working both cocks on her own: sucking and slurping Greg's hard member, while pushing back onto Brandon's thickness until it banged deep and hard. Her tongue rubbed the underside of her husband's dick. She knew the spots to focus on, sucking harder on the head then driving to the bottom to squeeze it with her lips and tongue.

When she came, she held her head down on Greg's cock to moan hard, letting wave after wave wash over her, finally not fighting it. She was getting used like the slut she always wanted to be. It may not have started the way she wanted, but she was going to enjoy having three cocks in one night. A little knife play, some asphyxiation, binding, degradation, and even cuckolding Greg...not many more things to check off on her list of fetishes.

She lifted up from Greg's cock enough to say, "Free my hands," then resumed her work.

"Why should I do that?" asked Devon.

"Because a"-glack-"dirty"-gulp-"slut"-gluck-"needs her"-nngg-"hands"-ACK!-"to do"-glack-"her work," she said, while trying to suck the soul out of Greg's cock. He was losing the battle too, eyes rolling back in his head.

"That sounds like a good whore thing to say." Devon undid the knots around her wrists and elbows, leaving the ones around her tits. Hands now free, she gripped Greg's cock to work it into a frenzy, and reached out to find Devon's long cock to stroke it as well.

"Fuck, man, she's into it! She even clenched her pussy on my cock! I won't last long!" cried Brandon between grunts.

A few more thrusts and Brandon pulled out to spray cum all over her ass. That warm feeling pushed her closer to orgasm, but didn't quite finished the job. So she took her hand off of Devon's cock to rub her clit while she sucked on Greg. Soon, she felt him twitch, and she thrust her head down to deepthroat him. As he came straight into her throat, she moaned another orgasm. It might have been the sexiest she looked all night, face and back coated in sperm, swallowing each spurt of Greg's cock, while fingering out an orgasm and moaning so loudly the neighbors probably heard.

Devon must have thought so too. He pulled her off of Greg and threw her backwards onto the ground, spinning her around, getting in position between her legs. "I didn't know you swallowed. We were going to take you tonight, but we never planned on cumming inside you in any hole. Thought we'd at least be gentlemen about that, but if I can cum in your mouth, then I'm definitely doing that at least once. I always think about doing that when I masterbate to your face anyway. I won't miss the chance to do it for real. But I have to get there first. Imma bout to fuck you silly, slut."

She wrapped her legs around him and pulled him in. He slid in with a powerful thrust of his hips. He started slowly, trying to find the right angle to get the best squeals out of her. But he was still strong, and she felt him bottom out deep inside, almost too deep. It would've hurt if she hadn't cum so much already and given in to this situation. At this point the depth and pain were just pushing her further and further into depravity.

Devon was helping too. He was grunting while saying the most delicious things. He called her dirty, a slut, whore, naughty bitch, all of it. He had her head pointed toward Greg, so he grabbed her throat and lifted her eyes to look up at him. "Tell him what's happening to you," he ordered. "Use the right words and I'll reward you."

"I'm getting fucked by Devon, so deep, Greg. He's fucking me hard, like the dirty little bitch I am," she squeaked out between her moans. Greg could barely even look at her, but she wanted him to. Making him watch her get used like this was adding to her pleasure. "Look at your wife, covered in cum and getting fucked and loving it."

"Such pretty words from such a pretty little slut," says Devon. "I think a little reward for my cum-covered whore is in order." He picked up the pace, switching to an angle where his long cock pressed even harder against the front wall of her vagina with each muscular thrust. With his hand on her throat, the feeling is almost overwhelming. Just a little more....

"Choke me! Fuck me! Choke me like the dirty little whore I am!" she belted out. If he wanted her to talk dirty, she was going all out. And losing her air made what he's doing that much more amazing.

Without missing a beat, Devon squeezed her airway hard, drove his cock in to the base, and grinded against her. His pubis crushed her clit, and the dark spots weren't scary anymore...they were the way. The way to ecstacy. The way to the dark side of her that until that moment she only allowed in her head when she read dirty stories and fanfiction. Now she was out of the box and horny, and ready to be fuuuucked until she was spent.

She squeezed her legs around Devon, and he fucked her now with wild abandon, only leaving his head in then slamming back into her all the way in. Her clit is getting pounded, and she felt that familiar knot tightening in her belly. He's going to make her cum, HARD. He hasn't changed the angle of attack, and she doesn't want him to, but he seemed to be losing his footing. When he started to slide back, he repositioned himself for better footing, grabbing her right leg and pushing it over his arm, up to her tit. Now he has the same direction of hitting her spots, but better footing for added power behind each thrust. And just to add to the pleasure, he took a nipple into his mouth and worked it over with his teeth and tongue.

Angle, helpless position, airway about half closed, nipple getting teased, Greg's eyes on her, and the strength of Devon combined to send her to a crescendo. She screamed as loud as she could, "I'm cUmmInG!" and then let it wash over her. She screamed loudly, even without a lot of air and snapped. Her tongue lulled out of her mouth, and her eyes rolled back. She had a hazy recollection of Japanese porn where a broken-minded girl makes this face called aghedo. She always thought it was just some weird thing that required a lot of acting, but her mind was going blank, and she rode through the ecstasy. Looked like this face was the exact face that girls in her position make, no acting required.

When she stopped cumming, she realized a few minutes had passed without her knowledge. Devon had lifted her off of the floor and was holding her against his chest, impaling her on his long dick. He held her up by locking his arms under her knees. This is how he lifted her up and down on that delicious dick. He watched her come around. "Did we lose you for a second there, baby?"

"A little..." she whispered quietly. She must have strained her voice crying out during that last orgasm. Or the three face fuckings she'd taken were finally starting to catch up with her.

"Welcome back then. I still haven't cum again...you okay to help me with that? How's that sweet-tasting pussy? Not hurting too much, I hope?"

"No, I'm okay for a little more. Keep going."

"Oooo, I liked the sound of that. Say that again, whore."

"Keep going. Don't stop fucking me yet. Use my pussy and then give me your cum."

SLAM! she must have said the magic words, because he positively railed her now. Because she was basically a limp noodle and couldn't control the depth, he hit just a millimeter deeper than she thought possible, and she began to lose her mind again. Her moaning just came out in a LA LA LA LA LA, with her tongue just hanging loosely out of her mouth.

Just when she thought it might be over, Brandon came back. She had almost forgotten about him. He pressed himself against her back, cock semi-firm. At first, she worried that he would try to push that huge cock in her ass. Yeah, she had thought about being suspended between two guys before, stuffed tightly front and back, but Brandon's thick cock is way bigger than any of the small dildos she had ever slid in her anus. For now, he just rubbed his cock between her cheeks. She felt it get harder, but it wasn't nearly as hard as it had been.

"Hey man, watching you fuck the fight out of her has been hott. I don't have much cum left at all, but would you mind if I joined you?" Brandon cupped a breast, while grabbing her neck to pull her into a tongue kiss. She was sure she still tasted Greg's last few shots of cum in there, but Brandon didn't seem to mind. Why did that make her wetter?

"Sure, dude, but I don't think you'll fit in her ass. Besides, I made a promise that I intend to keep. Help me flip her around on your cock, then hold her ass."

Brandon helped her find her feet to turn and face him, lifted her back up, and slid her onto his mostly firm cock. It wasn't as wide as it was earlier, and he was already shorter than Devon, but it still felt pretty good inside her. Once up like this, Devon grabbed her hair to bend her back. Brandon had to hold her up, her legs dangling on either side of him. Now almost entirely horizontal, Devon had her mouth right in front of his cock. "Open up, you nasty slut."

She forgot he wanted to spray his cum in her mouth. How delightful that his last orgasm she'll get to taste as her reward. Eagerly now she opened wide and let him shove his way to the back of her throat. She was finally suspended between two guys, just not the way she thought. Brandon held her ass to let her legs fall limp, but he still hit some nice spots with his thrusts. Devon held her by her underarms and began to fuck her throat. It's a good angle. He got deep enough that she felt his balls smack her nose each time he drove in. It bent her almost in half, but it was so depraved that she didn't care. They could've fucked her unconscious again, and she'd still probably cum. Oh Greg, she thought, I'm sorry that you had to find out what a dirty-minded bitch I am this way. But do I look sexy, spitroasted between these two, getting ready to swallow one more load of cum? Will you share me again? Do you wish it was you fucking me right now?

Devon began to speed up; her warning that he was ready to cum. But when he started to twitch, he didn't shove his way all the way in. He left just his head in her lips and exploded, filling her mouth with the most delicious cum. "Don't swallow yet!" He exclaimed. "I wanna see the mouthful of cum I gave you. I want you to show Greg." Obediently, she held it, barely keeping it in by closing her mouth before much could dribble out.. She felt Brandon trying to keep fucking her, but he was spent. All she wanted was one more orgasm. That's when she had an idea.

They let her down to her knees and Devon made her open her mouth to show him his cum. Then he made her crawl on her hands and knees over to face Greg. "Show him that sexy mouth so full of my cum." He made extra sure to emphasize "my".

She did as she was told, swirling her tongue around to show that mix of saliva and salty cum. It's starting to cool down, so she hoped he would order her to swallow it soon.

"That's a good bitch. Now swallow!"

She gulped it down with Greg watching. He'd resigned himself to this situation now. Good. Made what she had planned better.

"Sir, can I stand up?" she asked Devon. It was obvious he was running the show, so she needed his permission.

"Sure...what are you planning, you dirty slut?"

"Well, you both got off twice, but my poor husband here has only gotten to cum once. Can I fix that? Look, he's already hard again from watching you fuck my brains out." It's true, Greg's little soldier was standing at full attention.

"Now I should tell you no. After all, why should he get to cum a second time? He keeps you all to himself and doesn't share you. That's not fair, is it?"

"No, sir. But I promise to be your dirty whore any time if you let me fuck my husband for what might be the last time."

"Now that's hott," he said. "Alright, permission granted. If Brandon ever gets another load for you though, he gets to pull you off of Greg and fuck you. Same for if you take too long and I recharge. Deal?"

She was sure her pussy couldn't take another hard pounding from either of them, so she hoped Greg wouldn't last long. "Deal."

Devon kissed her hard and deep, knowingly tasting his own cum. Then he left her to go back and watch her from the couch. Brandon was already on the couch, masterbating himself back to full size. She would have an audience while she fucked her husband, covered in three different loads of cum (which had streaked down her face and started to dry on her neck, shoulders, and lower back). Her brain was lost in the fantasy, broken. How did she let this happen?

Sultry and sexy, she slunk over to Greg on his chair and grabbed his cock. "Why don't you fill your dirty whore wife with your cum, baby? Come on, you're getting turned on by watching me get used, aren't you? Don't you want your turn in my tight, used pussy?" Where the fuck did this girl come from?

It almost feels like she was just watching her body, like a dream, as she lifted herself over Greg's lap and straddled his cock. Luckily the chairs had no arms, or this wouldn't be possible. Using her left hand, she lined up Greg's member and then let herself sink down as far down as she could. The angle wasn't great, but she knew he felt it when he leaned his head back and moaned around his gag. She sat in his lap and began working her hips forward and back, letting his cock wiggle to and fro in her used hole. She wished she could say something. Anything to make this better. But Devon knew just how to break her. She would be his dirty slut whenever she'd hear his voice from here on in. She loved her husband, but her lust now belonged to Devon.

That's when she realized that the two others weren't getting a great show. So she stopped and lifted off of Greg so she could turn and face them both. She dropped back onto Greg's dick, but she was fucking him just to tease the others now. She wanted them to watch her fuck a cock. She felt so nasty that she leaned back to rest her head over Greg's shoulder and display her naked form for her captors (almost...still had her shirt on from her shoulders to where the ropes on top of her breasts rested, the bottom fell off sometime between the two guys).

That was enough for Brandon to walk over. She thought she'd used too much time and was going to get fucked again, but he just got in a good position to spray a small amount of cum on her tits. She could feel it pooling in the middle and dripping off of her nipple piercings. He was done for the night, but wow how hott she must look now with cum on the last bit of her that still was dry.

She could feel Greg trying to prevent the inevitable, but he was quickly running out of fight. He would cum soon and this would be over, she hoped. His legs tensed and his breathing quickened. She reached a hand down to rub her clit. Just a gentle squeeze of her vaginal walls and...

"Mmmmnffmmmmfmgnggggnnnnn!" Greg muffled around his gag as he shot his load deep inside her pussy. Finally, covered in cum and now full of it, she could cum one last time. It wasn't as Earth-shattering as before, but it was the last she had to give. Panting, she slumped back against Greg and tried to catch her breath.

Devon stood up. Dear god...no more. her pussy couldn't take anymore. But he just helped her to the couch to lie down. He walked back over to Greg, knife in hand. "That was fun, Amy. Now Greg...thank your wife for being such a dirty hooker that you got to cum twice tonight." He quickly cut off Greg's gag. "Saaaay it," Devon drawled.

"Thank you, baby."

"There's a good boy. Now, whenever I say, you will go to your room and let me fuck your slutty wife without a problem. If you're nice, I might let you share her with me once in a while, okay?"

"FUCK Y--" Greg's words were cut off when Devon pointed out Brandon had a hand around Amy's throat.

"Now now. It would be a waste to have to kill her, but, Greg, if you interfere with my fun, I will strangle her until she doesn't wake up, then I'll slit your throat." Devon's voice was sure and final.

"Yeah. Whatever."

"That's a good boy. If I hear this story has been shared...I kill you both. Cops? Dead. Get it?"

She wouldn't have called the cops anyway...just as long as they let her recover for a month, they could come and use her body whenever they wanted, even if Greg said no. But she heard a sound of affirmation from Greg. Devon cut through his ropes and let him loose. "Go comfort your slut-wife. I'm sure she's tired."

Greg came to her side in tears.

"Don't cry, babe. Be happy. I've never been fucked so good in my life. I hope they come back soon!"

Wow....what the hell did she just say? What was scarier? That she said it? Or that she meant it?

"I'm going to sleep now. Think I need a shower when I wake up." And then she slept.

********

Since that day, Devon had visited on the first Saturday of the month without fail. Sometimes he brought friends, sometimes he brought toys. He discovered her fetishes one at a time and made her truly experience them all. She was bi, so one day, he brought the sexiest young woman to participate. She liked being a voyeur, so once they streamed live with another couple while they fucked. Alone or in a group, Amy gave in to everything that she had ever fantasized about. The best part was not knowing what he would plan for his visits.

She heard the knock on the front door. Quickly she gave herself the once-over one last time before heading out to open the front door. There stood Devon, black bag slung over his shoulder, but with two other couples behind him.

"Well, don't you look delicious..."

All it took was the sound of his voice and the look in his eye.

God fucking damn, tonight was gonna be fun.

12