Not Big Enough

Story Info
Wife craves a huge cock to fill her.
2k words
2.83
70.1k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not long ago my wife Tracy informed me that she's no longer satisfied with my "thin little prick." And it's my fault, she says, because of that huge black dong I gave her. To rub it in she boasts about how much she's in love with that big sex toy mostly because of all the orgasms she gets from it. Well, I only bought her that big toy because just a few days before on our anniversary we were watching a porn film featuring a well-endowed black actor when she confessed that she often wondered what sex with a hung black stud would be like. She likes to remind me that she was just eighteen, fresh out of high school and a virgin when we met three years ago. I'm just four years older than Tracy so I'm not that experienced and worldly either.

Because of her honesty we had great sex that night thinking of her fantasy. That was an anniversary to remember. So, the next day I thought that a big rubber dong would help satisfy her curiosity. I ordered one off the internet without hesitation. The big black dong arrived a few days later, but it only made things worse.

I didn't think that Tracy would be able to get even the head of that brute into her tight pink pussy. However, she didn't give up she kept encouraging me to fuck her deeper and deeper with it until with the help of a big bottle of love lube she could easily take it all the way to its big rubber balls. With a final grunt and a groan that big thing went balls deep into her.

I couldn't believe that Tracy could take the big toy all the way. I almost came myself as I fucked my wife with that big thing just because of how horny it made her. She kept saying over and over that she loved it, she loved it! With her encouragement I had that big toy pumping in and out of her very wet, very accommodating vagina until I could pull it out with a slurp and then plunge it back in deep again and again. Tracy loved it when I pushed the big thing into her all the way holding those big rubber balls against her ass then moving the thing all around in her happy honey pot. Again I'd pull it all the way back out, sinking it back into her big beautiful vagina again to that huge toys big black balls. Only to pull it out in order to plunge it back into her slick sloppy love hole over and over. All the while Tracy encouraged me to keep it up screaming that she loved it, she loved it! She was almost there she kept saying, almost there. Tracy started rubbing her clit until she came like an animal moaning about how the huge rubber cock was the best fuck ever. All night long she had me fuck her with that thing she was insatiable from the start.

For the next few weeks Tracy fucked that big thing having explosive orgasms all day long while I was at work. It seemed that she couldn't get enough, she loved it. She loved the suction cup base so that she could ride it hands free all over the house. She especially loved sticking it on the washing machine during the spin cycle. I loved coming home to find Tracy in bed totally spent from a day of fucking the big toy. With her legs spread wide I'd jump right in the saddle for some real sloppy sex.

It turned out that the big thick monster of a dildo didn't satisfy her curiosity one bit. She wanted to try something even larger so we tried big thick cucumbers, eggplants and the like. But nothing seemed to satisfy Tracy's itch, she wanted something larger and larger. So I ordered another toy for her to play with off the internet, this time a real brutal monster. It was huge but Tracy took that big brute into her pussy without any problem. She rode it hard until she had one wild orgasm after another on her very first try. That massive dong had Tracy so horny for the real thing that she informed me right then that the following Friday night she'd be going out to a bar in order to find a few hung studs to fuck. She wanted me to take her there and drop her off as soon as I got home from work around eight o'clock that night. Tracy wanted to be dropped off at a hot downtown dance club where she planned on getting picked up and fucked by guys with huge cocks. The way she figured things she's got a lot of catching up to do. She didn't care who she fucked as long as they had cocks larger than mine, she was on a mission to get filled with as many big cocks as she could in a night. As I left for work that Friday morning she kissed me then said, "Remember, the bigger the better, the more the merrier." What could I do but kiss her back and say go for it as many cocks as you want.

All day long I couldn't stop thinking about Tracy being a horny slut for big cock. I was torn between being upset and turned on. But when I got home that evening I helped Tracy dress like a cock-loving tramp before I took her to a hot dance club well known as a pick up bar. Before we went inside we sat in the dark car smoking a joint and making out. That's when Tracy told me that I was the greatest husband in the world. I had my hands up under her loose top playing with her braless boobs when she assured me that hot sex with hung guys would only make our marriage that much more exciting. I pinched and pulled on her big nipples until they were rock hard and kissed her saying that in that case she should have a great time because I'd love to find out just how exciting it gets. That's when I reached up under her short skirt as she spread her legs wide apart for me and I discovered that she wasn't wearing any panties either. Also Tracy had a sopping wet pussy!

After getting ourselves back together we walked in the off campus college dance club a little before nine o'clock that Friday night and it was already rocking. I found a seat at the bar while Tracy got lost in the crowd of college guys. I'd gotten her all horny, worked up and stoned out in the car so I wasn't surprised when Tracy came up to me a few minutes later glowing with lust. She informed me that she's leaving with several college guys who were taking her back to their frat house where she could fuck as many hung studs as she could handle. They promised her that they'd bring her home totally satisfied sometime the next day. I told her to save some pussy for me and she responded with a wicked smile and a hot kiss saying that she'd try. I was in shock as I stood there watching my hot horny wife walk out with a dozen or more college guys almost emptying the bar. However, I sat there with a throbbing hard-on slowly finishing my drink before driving home alone.

It seemed like an eternity before Tracy got home late the next morning. I was beginning to worry when a big black SUV with heavily tinted windows pulled into our driveway right before noon. Several minutes later out stepped Tracy looking so beautiful covered in cum. I loved how she walked in the front door half naked and bowlegged an absolutely well fucked mess. Her long blond hair was sticky and matted down with wads of gooey spunk along with her face, neck and big breasts. Rivers of man jam ran down the inside of each leg. When Tracy started for the bathroom to go take a shower I stopped her with a kiss, I then told her that she looked so delicious covered in a thick frosting of creamy cum. I wanted her just the way she was. I didn't care I was just happy that she got home safe and satisfied and horny for more. I told her what I really wanted was to play with her sopping wet, very used pussy! As soon as we got to bed I kissed my way down along her delicious body licking her clean until I put my hands under her tight round ass lifting her creamed crotch up to my hungry mouth so I could eat my fill.

As I licked out Tracy's very happy honey pot she told me in great detail about how much she loved being fucked by an endless line of horny college guys. She said how after one guy blew his load another quickly replaced him in an endless line. She said that she willingly gave herself to them to enjoy anyway they wanted. No matter how kinky and wild the guys got. She said with pride that she let everyone know that nothing was off limits no matter how naughty it was she wanted to do it all. After a while she said that her pussy got so stretched out from heavy use that guys started fucking her with their hands, then beer bottles then wine bottles. She even let them fuck her with pool cue handles. I felt so proud of my wife right then but still shocked when I slipped Tracy's monster dong into her sopping wet fuck-hole and it disappeared instantly right up to its big rubber base. With a mischievous grin Tracy informed me that she even encouraged guys to fuck her with a baseball bat. And not only did she handle it she did so without any problem, loving the orgasms several men gave her with it. The next day I had to see for myself and bought a new Louisville slugger. We used it that night in bed. She was right she loved the orgasms I gave her with it. That bat became a part of our love making after that. What a homerun Tracy hit on her very first night out with the guys, she was a total slut. I encouraged Tracy to continue being a slut, I loved the changes in our relationship. That's when I suggested that she take off her wedding rings and move into the studio apartment downstairs. She could be my hot single slut roommate bringing hung college guys over every night. Tracy loved the idea moving in downstairs the next day. Before the taxi took her to a dance club that night Tracy came upstairs to give me her wedding rings with a kiss saying how lucky she was that she could take a break from monogamy. And how much fun she planned on having being an absolute slut for a while.

After that night I've been Tracy's husband on paper. She's fucking other guys as if she's single. If asked Tracy usually says that I'm her cousin. Once in a while I wish I had my old wife back but for the most part I enjoy being secretly married to a hot horny slut that the guys can't seem to get enough of. I love how in this last year her many boyfriends and lovers have gotten her tattooed and pierced. She also loves sucking cock and eating cum willing to do anything. But most of all she's happy to spread her legs for me too. I usually end up giving her great orgasms with big toys.

Whenever Tracy asks if I like her better this way I just give her pierced cream pie a lick and say "you bet Honey." That works out well because Tracy likes to point out that I was the one that gave her that big black dong in the first place.