Not Big Enough for Her Family

Story Info
Girlfriend’s family afraid he doesn’t have enough for her.
6.8k words
3.99
38.4k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcperk
mcperk
12 Followers

Yvonne and I have been living together for a couple of years. We are both in our late 20s and we have a great relationship, share lots of common interests and a healthy sex life. Yvonne is a great looking girl, about 5,6 with dark brown, shoulder length hair that she usually wears in a ponytail with an undercut on one side that I've always found sexy. We both like to work out and we met at our local gym. She's very toned with a slight six pack, muscular thighs and a great ass that looks amazing in yoga pants doing squats. Her tits aren't huge, she's a very pert 34C with small nipples that point upwards, especially when they are erect. For my part, I'm 6,2, Broad shoulders and muscular. I've been working hard on my abs and chest and Yvonne says she loves my body.

As I mentioned, I think we have a great sex life. We are both pretty busy people but usually have sex a couple of times a week. I know I'm not the most endowed guy in the world but I I think I'm pretty good in the sack. Yvonne usually cums when I finger her or eat her pussy. She doesn't often cum when I fuck her, but she says that's been true with the other guys she's been with before. She lets me cum over her face and tits quite often which I love doing.

I'm probably on the smaller side of average when I'm erect, about 5.5 inches long and 5 in circumference. As I'm quite big otherwise I think it can look quite small. My real problem is I'm super small when I'm soft. It's often just the head sitting on top of my balls. I don't know where the shaft goes. I'm uncircumcised so this can just look like a wrinkled cone of skin that points straight out. It can be less than 1.5 inches in this state. I've always tried to avoid having anyone see it like this as I was growing up.

Doing sports, I'd always try to avoid being in communal showers and would always cover up with a towel. Yvonne's the first girlfriend I've been with that I've been entirely comfortable being with naked when I'm soft. She says my cock is cute and she loves how much it grows. It's a real turn on when she talks about it like that.

...

Yvonne's father is from Spain and her mother from the UK, her parents moved back to Spain a few years ago so I've only met them twice before. They have invited us to over to see them as there is a family gathering where their son and his wife are also coming.

On the plane to Spain Yvonne smiled at me and says "John, just to warn you that my Dad and Brother are going to give you a bit of a hard time, just to see if you are good enough for me, but don't worry, it's well natured"

"I think I can handle it" I replied. I'd met them before and they seemed really friendly and good fun. I was dating their little princess so they had the right to feel me out.

"And my Mum is going to talk about marriage and kids... I'll ask her not to, but she won't be able to help herself"

"OK" I said "It's not a big deal, I'll be fine with it"

"Thank you" she said as she grabbed my arm and nestled her head into my shoulder"

...

When we got to the Villa, Yvonne's brother Phil (short for Phillipe) was already there with his wife Linda. Phil came out to meet us and help us get the bags.

"Hey lil sis" he said as he gave Yvonne a big bear hug. "Hey John" he said to me afterward, giving me a big hug as well. Linda followed outside quickly afterwards and gave us both a warm welcome.

Phil and Linda both run a lot and have slim and lean builds. Phil is about 5,10 and Linda a little shorter. Linda is pretty with a short blonde bob haircut, she is fairly flat chested but her nipples were visible under her vest top in the cool breeze.

"Mum and Dad are at the market getting some supplies, they'll be back soon" said Phil. "Let me help with the bags".

"It's OK, I've got them" I said. Before I could get to the back of the car Phil has grabbed the biggest bag. He clearly found it very heavy and was visibly straining. "Need a hand with that" I offered "No, all good" he replied breathlessly.

Halfway to the door he had to put the large bag down, I grabbed it off the floor and easily carried it into the house. Phil went back to help Yvonne with the smaller bags.

....

Later Yvonne's Parents arrived, Yvonne's Mum Susan was very happy to see all her family with their partners there. She fussed over each person in turn giving everyone a forceful kiss on the cheek. Susan was in her late 40s. She resembled a paler and thicker version of Yvonne. Similar hair but with streaks of grey running through it. She was the same height with a thicker ass and stomach but good for her age. With the extra weight she had bigger tits as well, I guessed they were a D cup at least.

Following in was Javier, her father. He was carrying all the shopping. He stumbled in and dumped the shopping bags noisily on the table before coming over to greet us. He hugged and kissed the rest of the family. When he got to me he gave me a strong handshake, which I returned, with his other hand he slapped me on the upper side of my outstretched arm and squeezed to confirm this manliest of handshakes. Javier was about 5'10 in his early 50s, he was thicker build than Phil, with a slight belly. He had close cropped black hair with a few signs of greying. He was dark skinned with hairy arms and legs

...

We unpacked and got ourselves comfortable, during dinner we chatted about lots of things, the conversation inevitably turned to me, what I was doing for a career?, what my plans were for the future, my family etc. In bed with Yvonne later she told me I passed the test pretty well.

We moved on to plans for the next day and Javier and Phil said they planned to go the a local outdoor Olympic size swimming pool and gym 30mins away and did I want to come as well? I was more than keen to be able to get to the gym so agreed to tag along.

...

"So, you any good at swimming?" Asked Phil as we got to the pool?

"I'm OK, I think" I replied "never been my main sport"

It turned out Phil had been doing a number of triathlons recently and was keen to show off his swimming skills. As we walked into the changing rooms I was relieved that I had decided to wear my swimming shorts already as the changing areas and showers were completely open and communal. There was no hiding, I'd have to think about how I'd manage to avoid changing in public there afterwards, especially in front of my prospective in-laws. We took off our t-shirts and put our bags in the lockers and headed to the pool. I could see both of them checking out my body on the walk over, Javier did a muscleman pose behind my back to Phil that he thought I didn't see.

After a few laps of the pool, Phil suggested a race. I reluctantly accepted, the three of us lined up and swam the agreed four lengths. Phil beat me, but not by a lot, I think he was expecting to have beat me by more. Javier put up a good early show but fell away toward the end. I said I was going to go to the gym and left them in the pool. Luckily when I got the the changing rooms they were empty so I put my gym kit on and went to the weight room. I did 30mins of chest and leg work before heading back, wondering were Phil and Javier were. I went to the changing room and saw they were in the sauna just off the changing room, sat opposite each other with towels around their waists. I figured they couldn't see me from there so I thought I could quickly get changed without being exposed. I removed my clothes and put a towel around my waist before heading off to the shower. Just as I walked over I heard the door of the sauna opening. "Hey" called Javier "good workout?"

"Yeah, great" I gulped, in a panic. I didn't want them to see my little dick but I also had no choice now but to go to the shower. Hopefully, I could be quick and get out as they went in. The shower block was empty, so I hung up my towel on one of the hooks and tried to get the water on. It took me what felt like an age to work out how to get the temperature up from freezing. I looked down at my penis, a combination of the cold surroundings and anxiety meant that it had shrivelled to its smallest. My balls were really tight and my shaft had completely retracted so just my head covered in wrinkled foreskin remained. The more I looked at it the smaller it seemed to get. I tried to tug it a little to get a bit more length but it just shrunk back again quickly. I got under the shower head on one side but it was still too cold so had to go for one in the middle. I got the shower gel and proceeded to clean all over. Despite trying to be quick I was too late, Javier and Phil walked in before I could do anything else. They strolled into the shower and put their towels on the hook.

My nightmare scenario got even worse when I saw their cocks. They had big and hanging soft cocks that swung back and forth as they walked over. Their balls hung low as well, no doubt loosened up by the heat of the sauna. I turned to the wall but they took up positions either side of me. I froze, they could see me and my tiny cock, and I could see their big manly dicks. Even though I was taller and more muscular than both, I felt like a small boy. Looking at Javier, he was covered in thick dark hair, there was a dense patch around his penis and testicles. His soft cock must have been about 4 inches long but it was thick, thicker than mine when it's hard, and the head was even thicker. Although it was covered in foreskin that formed a spout at the end you could see the contours of the bell shape, it was a lot wider than the shaft and seemed to be about half the overall length. I quickly turned the other way only to catch Phil looking directly at my tiny acorn of a penis. He appeared to have a genuinely confused look on his face, as if he couldn't understand how small it was. He then quickly noticed that I was looking at him and our eyes met. We were clearly both embarrassed, he gave a quick smile and looked away. I carefully looked sideways to see what Javier was packing, his was even bigger. Maybe not as thick as his Dad's but longer, it must have been at least 5 inches, maybe more. It hung straight down between his legs. He wasn't as hairy as Javier but still had a solid patch of dark pubic hair above where the shaft met the body. He was also uncircumcised but had less overlap than me or Javier. You could see the top quarter of his glans protruding through the skin. I couldn't see but Javier must have also seen how small I was compared to him and his son. There was nothing I could do except rinse off and get changed as quickly as possible. By the time Javier and Phil were in the changing room I had my boxers on and was getting dressed. They seemed in no hurry and spent plenty of time walking around naked. I was so jealous of how meaty their dicks were, they way they hung down and flopped from side to side as they walked around. When everyone was done we took the car back to the villa. No one talked much, just a little bit of small talk about the weather which had turned cooler as the clouds rolled in.

...

Later that day, after we had lunch, Yvonne and I went for a walk around the local village, it was a quaint little town with a market and a church, it didn't take us too long to see everything.

When we got back I could hear voices in the kitchen talking in an animated way. I couldn't make out the words but it sounded like Javier and Susan discussing something intensely, maybe even arguing. As we entered the conversation quickly stopped. They both turned to us and asked how the walk was. Maybe I imagined it but I'm fairly sure Susan kept looking at my crotch. It's possible I was just feeling self-conscious after the showers earlier but she also kept giving me a sort of sympathetic smile and tapping my knee me like I was injured or something.

Before we left to get ready for dinner, Javier asked Yvonne if he could have a chat to her in private. I left them to it assuming it was something to do with the family that I didn't need to hear about.

When Yvonne came up to our bedroom afterward she was very quiet and didn't say anything about the conversation with her father. She got changed and we went down for dinner

...

Dinner was going great, there was lots of chat and laughing. We were drinking some fantastic local red wine which Javier was very proud and happy to have got his hands on.

About and hour in Phil said "Can you pass the salt over?"

"Sure" I replied as I reached for what I thought was the salt grinder. "That's the Pepper, the Salt is the smaller one. You know, more your size" joked Phil.

My heart sank and I'm sure my cheeks flushed bright red as I heard him say this. At the same time Linda snorted, trying to disguise a laugh.

"Hey" said Susan. "Knock that off" she directed at Phil. He and Linda smiled into their chests giving each other a knowing grin. "He can't help it" finished Susan.

With that last comment I began to panic. It dawned on me that both Javier and Phil must have told their wives how small a dick I had. I was mortified, but also there was nothing I could do. I just had to sit there in the knowledge that the family had had a conversations about how small I am. Was that what Javier and Susan were talking about so verciferously when we walked in on them earlier? I then looked at Yvonne, she looked mad and stared down into her lap. I could tell she was very upset, she wouldn't make eye contact with me.

"Sorry Mum" said Phil, "but Dad, it was crazy small wasn't it?" looking at his father

"Phil!" snapped Susan "I said knock it off."

I looked at Javier to see if he would respond. He paused and took a long breath and then said "Phil, it's not a joking matter". I kind of felt better when he said that, hoping that would end the discussion but then he followed up with "But Yvonne, we spoke earlier, you should consider if this is the right man for you? I'm really not sure he could satisfy you or provide you with children with a penis that small?"

I couldn't believe it, there it was. The whole family had discussed my manhood or lack there of. So much so that Mum and Dad were concerned I couldn't satisfy their daughter. I wanted the world to swallow me up. Before I could say anything Yvonne stood up and shouted "You guys are fucking unbelievable, this is so weird, you guys are discussing my boyfriend's dick size?"

"We just want you to be happy" said Susan softly, reaching out to her daughter.

"Anyway, it doesn't matter if it's small soft, it grows a lot and I'm happy with it" Yvonne continued.

"I doubt it grows that much" said Javier. "From what I saw earlier it would still be a micro penis even when hard"

"Dad, what the fuck? how do you know? Just cos you guys have big dicks doesn't mean everyone has one"

"Yvonne, seriously, it was so small, how do manage with that thing" chipped in Phil

Susan gestured to Phil to be quiet before she said "Yvonne, it's great if you're happy but you might have to live with that small penis for the rest of you life, have you considered that"

"Oh, my god Mum, no I haven't thought about that, we are just dating right now, why can't you be supportive"

At this point I'm sure my cheeks were bright red, I had no idea what to do with myself. Yvonne looked at me and mouthed "I'm so sorry".

"I don't think this relationship has a future" said Javier, "the boy is just too small for you and this family, I don't want grandsons with tiny willies"

"Dad, if I prove it's not too small when it's hard will you be OK with it?" Yvonne pleaded

"If you could, but I doubt it is" said Javier

Yvonne looked over to me with a plaintive look and just said very matter of fact "John, we are just going to have to show them"

"What?" I blurted out, "show them what?"

"We'll have to show them how big you get"

"When?!, how?!"

"Right here and now. The men have seen you naked already, it's not that much different"

"Are you kidding? Get hard in front of your Mum and Dad?"

"And us" added Linda with a devious look on her face

"Don't worry about being embarrassed" said Susan, "I've seen it all before. Honestly, this might be the best way past the issue. Javier can be very stubborn"

I couldn't believe what was happening to me my Girlfriend and her Mum were asking me to get hard in front of them so I could prove it was big enough for their daughter.

"If he shows us will you be satisfied?" Susan asked Javier.

"Fine, let's see what he has" Javier gestured at me dismissively.

Yvonne looked over to me and cooed "Please?" pressing her hands together. What could I do, I quietly said "OK"

Linda, visibly excited, lightly clapped her hands together as I said it.

Yvonne waved at me to come over to her side of the table. I slowly got up out of my seat and walked around to her. When I got closer she kissed me softly on the lips and then sat down in her chair so her head was just above my crotch. She reached for the belt of my jeans and undid it and then unbuttoned my fly. She pulled down my jeans to my knees so I was standing there in my boxers. I looked around the table. Susan gave me a sympathetic look as if I was a small child about to perform on stage. Javier was looking at my crotch. Linda and Phil were leaning in with mischievous delight on their faces, giggling to each other.

I didn't know how I felt, a mixture of terrified, humiliated but also a bit horny. All this attention on my cock was allowing my arousal to overcome my fear. This hadn't translated to my dick yet though, it felt as small as it was in the shower.

Yvonne reached for the side of my boxers and pulled them down to reveal my tiny cock for the whole family to see.

"See?, I told you" said Javier as he slapped the table. Linda gasped and then sniggered behind her hand. Phil laughed out loud. Susan just just reached out and rubbed my arm and said "It's OK, some people just didn't get blessed in that department"

"Wait" said Yvonne, "it not hard yet, we said you needed to see him hard". My tiny penis was there for all to see. My balls were looser that earlier and at least they looked ok, hanging down below my cock. This just showed that my penis didn't have enough weight to hang down instead jutted out, pointing down out at 45 degrees. Still not much more than a head and a tiny bit of shaft, about 1.5 inches long with the foreskin all bunched up as usual. Yvonne looked up at me "Are you going to make your cute little cock grow for me?" she said quietly and she began to take my balls in her hand and softly stroke them. The combination of her talking like that, the feeling of her hands and the fact that all eyes were on my cock made it begin to stir and swell. Quickly the shaft began to extend and the head began to appear from beneath the foreskin.

"Look Javier" cried Susan "it does grow doesn't it?"

Javier still looked unimpressed as Yvonne said "just wait, it still has more to go." My cock was now about 3-4 inches and pointing directly out, horizontal to the the ground. As Yvonne continued to play with balls the glans fully exposed itself from beneath my foreskin and began to deepen in colour to a dark purple. The blood flowing into my cock started to make it throb as it continued to grow, arcing upwards as it reached its full size.

"Very good" said Susan.

"There" said Yvonne proudly looking toward her father. " What do you think?"

My cock stood firm and upright. It had a pronounced upward curve so the tip pointed straight up to the sky. It bobbed lightly with my heartbeat as Yvonne continued to gently cup my balls.

"It is an impressive grower, I'll give him that" said Javier. "It's hardly a big dick but it's not tiny"

Susan added "It's not the biggest, but it is very handsome how it sits up like that, I don't think I've ever seen a dick point that high, Javier's certainly never did that" Javier raised an eyebrow to his wife as she said that.

mcperk
mcperk
12 Followers
12