All Comments on 'Not Careful Enough Ch. 02'

by Feverdreams

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Feverdreams writes good stories, but in my opinion the whole setup on this one is weak. First, I can't believe anyone would put a cage on without knowing where the key is, especially a testosterone filled young guy. Locking your dick up, for a straight guy, is equivalent to committing suicide. Second, the Dad's friend has more to lose than the son, if his deviancy came out. They are friends from military service. That's a risky bond to be playing with. Final straw would have been, when the box arrived. The dad would have asked him, what he got. At this point the son would have said, "Fuck this, I'm out" and told his dad and explained. That would have been a perfect time for father/son to flip the story and blackmail the friend for revenge.

FeverdreamsFeverdreamsover 1 year agoAuthor

It definitely is more of my weaker stories. I'll admit that it was meant to be a one off but it got away from me.

I encourage anyone to contact me with story ideas or even just a specific scene. I like building antic.....ipation too much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's actually progressing along at a gentle more realistic pace. Looking forward to the next part this erotic tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really? He just falls in line and does all this shit? Just tell daddy he's gay and be done with it, because he's sure as shit not being forced to do anything. The End.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Giving ones first blowjob is always the best.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFeverdreams@Feverdreams
I'm a closet married sissy. My wife loves pegging me and likes when I dress up for her but doesn't know my sissy fever dreams. Please message me anything. I need the validations! i write fast to get the latest fever dream out of my head so if the idea get jumbled its because ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES