Not Caught

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so confused and became even more so when I looked out the front window and saw Riley's car driving down the street. I knocked on Emily's door but she just said good night through the door. I took a shower and by the time I got out I had a text from Riley saying that she watched through the living room window and that it was so hot. I tried to call her but it went right to voicemail.

I was bewildered but exhausted, so I fell asleep in my towel on top of the bedspread. When I woke up it was morning, and I heard the front door close. Looking out the bedroom window I saw Emily getting into a taxi with a few bags. I grabbed my phone and called Riley again and this time she answered.

"Hey. I bet you slept the sleep of the dead last night!" She said.

"What the fuck is going on. When we were done Emily just went to bed and then she snuck out just now without saying good-bye."

"She's probably a bit embarrassed. I don't think she thinks of herself as the kind of girl who would fuck a married guy."

"Well, it's not like she picked up some rando at a bar. I was kind of a sure thing."

I could hear Riley laughing that kind of tight-lipped laugh that just comes out as air escaping through the nose, and I started to feel like all was not what it seemed.

"What the fuck is going on here Rhy?"

"I may have misrepresented how much of the plan Emily knew about."

"Like, by how much?"

"Pretty much all of it" Riley offered boldy, yet with a hint of apology, finishing with that sound you make when you suck air in through your teeth.

"So she thinks that she just fucked her friend's husband and has no idea that you know? God, she's going to hate both of us."

"I don't think so. She never would have done it if I suggested it. She probably feels a bit... shit, she just texted me and asked when I'm going to be home. She said she wants to talk."

"Damn. She's the last person alive with a conscious apparently." I replied, mostly impressed but also partly surpised.

"Oh wow, now she's calling. I better take this." Riley said just before haning up.

I honestly didn't know how pissed Emily was going to be. Heck, I wasn't totally sure I wasn't pissed at Riley myself. I was sure I knew her well enough to really believe that it wasn't her intention to hurt anyone, but this was a hell of a risk. They would have to go back to work together the next day and what if Emily told people at work.

A few hours passed and I hadn't heard from Riley, so I texted her. I got a short reply that just said "talking now. All good." I made myself lunch and then eventually dinner and I was in the midst of cleaning up when I heard the front door followed by both of their voices. I walked out to the living room just in time to see them hugging and Emily heading back upstairs with a few bags in her hands.

"She's gonna stay till she can move into the new place next week." Riley informed me.

"So? We're good?"

"Ah... yeah. I mean... she's a little pissed at me but I told her that I knew she'd enjoy herself and that I knew she'd be safe with you. I also told her that I kind of tricked you and, to be honest that seemed to be the part she understood the least."

"Yeah, I'm not exactly sure how I feel about it either. I thought she was in on and just doing a convincing job of role playing."

"I told her that I didn't think you'd push very hard if you thought she wasn't in on it." Riley offered, although the look on her face seemed to convey some regrets about that part of her plan.

"Well after nothing happened Friday night, I guess I should have known something was up. I really thought she was making me work hard for it!"

I plopped down on the couch where I had fucked my wife's friend 24 hours earlier and Riley snuggled up right next to me. She glanced upstairs as if to check that Emily was still up there and then whispered in my ear "I can't wait for you to tell me all about it. Watching you two was so fucking hot! I kept thinking about walking in and joining you two but that will have to wait for next time."

12