All Comments on 'Not Drunk - Plastered'

by Tomsparty

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
More, more.....

I need more... Tom I hope you are all ready working on part 2...

TammiBadgerTammiBadgeralmost 16 years ago
Good Start

I liked this story and it should continue. I think the surprise visitor at the reception is the guy she gave a bj to at the dance club. I'm not sure if they get married, but I know two girls will go on the honeymoon. I'm sure the hospital connections can get some good breast forms for the beach and the swimsuits. Or was it a cold weather vacation and will she have to seat around the fire in the lodge in tight sweaters and high heeled boots? I think the two girls will try to have as much sex as possible, but very little with each other. Maybe some pills go on the trip too. Plus once you have had a dildo, who can resist a real cock? What fun they will have.

djllcdjllcalmost 16 years ago
thank you

Thanks tomi! More enjoyable with every read!

Dave

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Where's the warning?

It was obvious when he woke that he was drugged, and possibly raped. If you meet a guy, and "he bought me a strange cocktail" then DON'T drink it!!

The 'Watching a slender woman walk restricted in a cast is like watching poetry in motion.' line made it obvious that there was no injury.

The "Clare was so disappointed you didn't invite her" part made it obvious who planned the torture.

So, where is the 'humil' warning tag? How about the 'nc' tag? Or the 'FemDom' tag? What about 'tort'?

There is one other question on my mind ... Was Lily in on the torture idea from the start, or did she just go along with it later?

It's too bad the guy was written as an idiot. The smart thing to do would be to get a hammer and remove the casts, then go to a pawn shop and buy a gun ...

It's a real shame, too. It started off so nicely. If they all drank a bit, just enough to get 'tipsy', and the guy hooked up with another guy, that would be hot. This wasn't.

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernabout 4 years ago
Ultimate Gender Swap Wedding Story

What an amazing Story! SO many wonderfully funny plot twits in this one and very realistic. A very sexy and visual story with all the trimmings and wonderful characters. You really pushed my buttons and made me diddle mine. How can I persuade you to write a sequel?

xoxo,

Di

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous