Not Even a Big Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waved them away with shouts of 'See more of you, hopefully? About seven-thirty.'

Just before that time the phone rang. Jana and Rose were a few minutes away. Time to get them. I had renewed my acquaintance with their photographs so that I would recognise them, but realistically I was imagining four long, barely covered legs walking towards me. Was I disappointed? Jeans, sloppy jumpers and small pull along suit-cases. Mind you they still looked like up-market air stewardesses. Gorgeous girls, both of them.

'I held out my arms for a hug and got them both together. They were easy to recognise, 'Jana', I said to the tall blonde and 'Rose', to the little brunette. The brunette jumped away and said 'Oh I'm Eleanor, are you not Peter.'

I was shocked, the wrong girls. They both started laughing as they saw the look on my face and Rose came back in for the hug. 'David, lovely to see you again. It's been a long time.' My heart pounded as I recovered my composure and laughed. Wow I really did think for a minute I had the wrong girls. I started to look around. 'I was supposed to meet a couple of pretty girls somewhere?'

They laughed in turn and both punched me,' Oh now you are in trouble. No birthday kisses for you,'

What on earth had I done?

We laughed and flirted all the way home however, but where were those long legs and hints of stocking tops that I had been expecting?

We arrived and Karen ran out to greet them. I guess I saw my first live lesbian kisses, at least since the wedding. I wanted to hurry them along in case the neighbours were watching. We eventually went in and all three disappeared upstairs to get ready. I was not invited. It was nearly eight and I was on my own, on my birthday.

The other guests turned up half an hour later and I was able to ignore the guys completely as I greeted their wives. I sent the boys into the kitchen for drinks.

'Wow girls, you brush up great. What are you wearing? I have never seen you looking like this before.'

'I should think not,' said Beth. 'You don't think we would dress like this out of choice? You can tell we all got together.'

It was true, they were all wearing little crop tops, short skirts and stockings. The bands at the top of the stockings were either on or below the levels of their hems.

'And even worse,' said Candy. 'Our bastards of husbands made us go for a drink before we got here. Can you imagine what they thought of us in the wine bar?' I laughed and said, 'I certainly can, and if I know Jimmy the barman in there, the next time you go in without those bums in the kitchen, there will be drinks on the house, especially if you dress like this again.'

By now the guys had come back, bringing drinks for their wives and we had moved into the streamer decorated lounge. I put the music on.

We heard Karen coming down the stairs, followed by Jana and Rose of course. They were all wearing similar clothes strappy tops and minis but I noticed that Jana and Rose both had suspenders holding their stockings up. Yes, their skirts were that short.

Karen made the introductions and Jana and Rose went around the room kissing everyone. Yes, everyone. Everyone except me that is. I lined up last but was put in my place by Rose who said 'No chance, go and find the pretty ones.' I then had to explain the joke which had backfired on me. Laurie was quick to say 'Rose, come over here quick.' As she got there he said. 'So, Dave, in case you have to meet them again, over there is one of the pretty ones, and here, is the other one', putting his arms around her. She puckered up. 'You sir are a Gentleman. Free kisses all night.'

That is how the evening moved on. Flirting joking and drinking, just like any good party. I hardly thought about the orgy I had wanted. At one stage we trooped into the kitchen for some food and a little later Karen and Suzy disappeared into the dining room and came back with a birthday cake. What a Birthday cake. Pink icing laid around two mounds, like two big breasts with rampant one-inch nipples proudly erect on top. They were surrounded by more candles than I would like to count. I stood there and grinned like a fool as I looked at the two delectable breasts. Good enough to eat. I bent and just about managed to blow out the candles to a resounding 'Happy Birthday to You' from the girls, with undertones of bass provided by the three guys. As the verse finished, in a choreographed move, they all lifted their crop tops above their own breasts to show that they were not wearing bras and cried 'David, Happy Birthday.'

Well yes, I was speechless. My grin spread from ear to ear and I was so slow to look around I only just caught the last of them dropping the tops back down.

'Good enough to eat?' asked Paul beside me and I quickly agreed.

'They certainly are,' I said and lowered my face over my cake to lick one of the nipples. That was too much for Paul to resist and I found my face flattened into the cake. I arose cake and icing all over me, to hear everyone laughing at me.'

'Were they soft, David?'

'Taste good?'

'Caught by Karen with your face in them?'

'That'll teach you to lick strange nipples.' That was from Karen.

'Can you do that to mine.' Oh yes! That was from Jana and she followed up by lifting her top and rubbing herself against my face. Rose followed by saying, 'Okay move over Jana, here are the pretty ones. Kiss these.'

We all laughed at that, except me of course, who was far too busy doing what I was asked, raising little peaks where her nipples protruded.

I disappeared off to the bathroom to wash my face and Rose and Jana disappeared to clean off in an upstairs bathroom.

By the time I got back they had all reassembled in the lounge and Karen had laid out a Twister mat.

'The other night I was describing to David a little game I had played once involving a couple of dice.'

I heard a big intake of breath from Jana and Rose, rapidly followed by one from me as I realised what she might be about to reveal to our friends. She held up a few dice and said 'So that this is all fair I thought we could choose the dice to decide who plays first. Girls I am 1, of course,' everyone laughed. 'Jana is 2, Rose 3, Candy is 4, Beth is 5 and Suzy is 6. Dave, as Birthday Boy, gets two chances, so he is 1 and 2, Paul 3, Laurie 4 and Jim 5. 6 is thrown again.'

We all clustered around the coffee table. She rolled one dice. 'So the first game is, 2 David.' Cheers. 'Against,' and she rolled two dice,' 2 and 6 Jana and Suzy.'

We took our shoes off and stood around the mat and Karen called the moves. 'Left leg green, red hand blue, left hand red, right leg yellow, until the three of us were on our hands and feet jammed up against each other with my face near Suzy's bottom. As I moved my left hand from red to blue, I 'accidentally' flipped her skirt up over her bottom to reveal her peach-coloured bikini panties.

'Whoops sorry.' Everyone, including Suzy, laughed, setting the tone for the rest of the evening. A couple of moves later, up right behind Jana I managed to kiss her inner thigh, in between her stocking tops and her black thong. 'Oh, who did that?' she said. 'Was that you Suzy? Don't forget the other leg.' The lesbian jokes kept surfacing I noticed.

You can realise that, however tiring it was, I didn't want it to finish, but eventually Suzy's stocking foot slipped and she collapsed onto her face, her skirt again flopping over her bottom to reveal her thong to everyone. As if they hadn't seen it a lot already!

As we stood up Jana called 'You lose Suzy, take off an item. This is strip Twister isn't it?'

'Of course, said Rose. 'There's no point in playing without losers.'

The men quickly agreed.

Not a word from the girls. I saw Rose laughing as she looked at the surprised faces.

'Ok, I'll take a stocking off.' Suzy slipped off the stocking on her left leg.

'Game 2,' Karen announced throwing three dice. One blue and two red. 'The blue is 4, then the girls 5 and 1, Laurie with Beth and I. Dave, you can do the calling.'

I whirled the arrow and started calling the moves. Wiseley Laurie had started between the two girls. Karen had her right foot and her right hand on adjacent green circles at the edge of the mat. There was a space next to it so, on her next turn I span the arrow but called left foot green. This meant facing outwards all along one side with one free hand but one on the floor between her widely spread legs. This had her bending almost straight legged but with her yellow panties just about visible to all of us. And to Laurie standing right behind her, facing her, well, he practically had his nose between her cheeks. He was, unfortunately, being the perfect gentleman. On the next call I called his move, left foot green and he had to reach his left leg to the only remaining green circle and he really did have his face up against her bottom cheeks. I thought I should give him a clue. 'Shame it is not a thong eh Laurie.' Everyone laughed except Karen, who said 'David stop drawing attention to my oversized bum. Get on with the next call.' Now the one thing she hasn't got is an oversized bum so she must have been fishing for compliments, which she duly got.

I did get on with the call and called 'Laurie, bright yellow thong.'

He quickly understood and eased her panties over her cheeks to lie along her crack. She, or possibly he, got a round of applause and the panties stayed in her slit. I moved on and soon had the opportunity to get Beth into a reverse crab position, arms and legs spread but facing upwards. Her skirt was somehow covering her crotch but with my next call to Laurie a 'left hand red' sorted that. He had to pull his arm from between her legs and drag it over her body, pulling the skirt with it. A pink, gauzy, see-through thong was the result. The way her legs were spread left us under no illusions that she had any hair down there. As Laurie put his weight on the red, she collapsed under him. He naturally collapsed on top of her. She also removed one stocking.

Karen, when she got her breath back shook one dice for a 3 and Paul who would play with the remaining two girls, Rose and Candy

Paul also started in the middle and, with my help, soon had his head between Rose's legs and a flick of his wrist revealed her red thong. Candy had been quietly on the edge as all the attention had been on Paul and Rose, so now I brought her left leg into the middle of the mat, with her right foot on a green on the mat's edge. That enabled Rose to put her head between Candy's thighs. Not content with just flicking up her skirt so that we could see her light blue thong she placed a big sloppy kiss right onto the narrow string along the slit. Candy was so surprised that she fell forward to also lose a stocking. She was heard to mutter threats, or were they promises, of getting her back.

Again, Karen picked up the dice, this time just to throw for the two girls to play with Jim, as it was his turn. It turned out to be Karen herself and Jana.

'Just one tick,' said Karen. 'It has come to my notice that all of us girls, at one stage or another, have shown off their underwear. Strange huh?'

'Yup Rose's are red,' said Rose as everyone laughed.

'It has also come to my notice that you were all wearing thongs except me, the hostess, so in the spirit of co-operation, I will take a few moments to change. You can imagine that the men of course cheered and she moved towards the door.

'Rose,' said Jana. 'This is a strange old party isn't it? Have you noticed that not only did they not seem to know the rules about losers losing an article of clothing but now Karen just feels she can get away with a flagrant breach of etiquette without punishment.'

I think we all looked a little puzzled, except of course for Rose who quickly said, 'Perhaps round here they don't have the same rule that any exceptions to the dress code have to be removed, but of course may be removed without further penalty. Of course any further transgressions.....'

We all looked at Karen who appeared to be blushing. 'You mean .....?'

'Yes,' said Jana. 'You are free to remove them, at the moment, with no further delay and no further punishment. Of course, if the unruly crowd think that you are taking too long, we would need to establish a Judge to deliver the sentence of punishment. 'Rose are you....'

'I'll do it,' squeaked Karen recognizing that Jana and Rose would be quite happy to make things a lot worse for her. She lowered her yellow panties to the floor to applause.

'I think you are up next then,' said Rose with a smirk.

If looks could have killed we would have been calling an undertaker for Rose.

Jana and Jim were standing around the mat in anticipation. I started, 'Jana left foot red, Jim left hand blue. Karen Pussy red, whoops sorry. that should be face red, whoops sorry, right food red.'

Everyone laughed of course except poor Karen. I was good to her and didn't make it any harder than it should have been. Jim as always, almost the perfect gentleman, only tickled the inside of her thighs a little bit and flickered the hem of her skirt just enough to get her a little worried. Jana, I would like to say was the perfect guest. Well, I guess she was my idea of a perfect guest. She went for it in spades. She nibbled the inside of Karen's thigh and then said 'Great shave Karen, but you missed one.' She appeared to pull a hair from her arse crack and made Karen scream. Maybe she just pinched her? Whichever, Karen fell forwards and her skirt of course flipped up over her back.

'Lovely bum Karen,' said Rose. 'And a stocking please.'

We repaired to the kitchen for drinks. Karen of course was the 'butt' of all the jokes. (Pun intended).

I caught a quiet moment with Karen. 'You were right, fun girls.'

Quickly slurping a big glass of bubbly, Karen said. 'Fun, I will give them fun. I'll get my own back, you'll see.' She topped up her glass. I was not sure that was going to help, but in fairness everyone seemed to be drinking quickly. Perhaps they all wanted to get back to the games.

Candy was the first to call for a game. 'What about the string game next? I brought some string.'

Maybe they all brought a game?

'Teams of five, and you pass the spoon attached to the string under your clothes, through to the end. First home are the winners.' Candy told us the rules.

'Oh, hang on a minute,' said Jana. 'It's a little better if we do it this way.'

She lined the four guys up into two teams of two and then asked the girls to slot in so that we were girl, boy, girl, boy, girl. I was sandwiched between Candy and Beth. Paul was the other side of Beth with Rose in front of him.

Jana lined us up in our teams, knowing that she would be the last in the other team and would slot in behind Laurie. She gave Rose, for our team, and Karen for the other, a spoon attached to a really long length of string.

'All you have to do,' she said, 'is feed the teaspoon down your top under your clothes, under your panties, between your legs and back up the other side. When it reappears at the top, it goes down the top of the next person. That carries on till you get to the end. Then you just have to pull the string through, and the team that finish first are winners.' She gave the two girls the spoon attached to the strings.

Wow, that's a bit stronger than I was going to suggest,' said Candy.

'Oh,' Jan added, 'I mentioned, the winning team is of course the fastest, although if you are having fun with the game, I would say there is no real reason to rush.'

We looked at her. That was a bit strange, speed wins but don't rush?

'Maybe it will be clearer if I tell you that somebody else always has to be holding the spoon rather than the person whose clothes it is under. Start. Go.'

I could see a big grin on Paul's face. It would be duplicated on Laurie's and Jim's.

He took the teaspoon off Rose and smirked, 'front or back first?'

She grinned, 'Oh, I think back first will be more fun, don't you?' Standing close rubbing up against her front, he dropped the spoon an inch or two down her back with his left hand, and without releasing it put his right hand up the back of her strappy top to pull it a couple of feet down to free up some string. The rest of us had all gathered around him to watch his technique. I assumed the other team were doing the same. Reaching his left arm around her again he raised her skirt at the back until we could see her stockings, suspender belt and panties. He then pushed the spoon under the belt and then down, under her panties, and through her butt crack, always holding it in the palm of his hand.

'Oooh,' wriggled Rose. 'it's cold.'

'Shall I blow on it to warm it?' joked Paul.

Rose just wriggled in answer or maybe she was just wriggling over his fingers. Who knew?

He moved his left hand to her front, lifted her skirt again and pushed his hand down the front of her panties. The skirt fell, covering both her panties and the movements of his fingers. His hands met, in her crotch, under her panties and the spoon went, eventually after a few moments, from hand to hand, before appearing back out of the top of her red panties. It should have been a moment's work to transfer it up through the top but somehow it seemed to get stuck for a while around her breasts before reappearing.

'My turn,' said Rose, grabbed the spoon and eased it down his shirt and under his trouser waistband. She decided it would be easier to move it around by putting her other hand through his zip fly. No doubt a little groping was going on. Her right hand holding the spoon was by now easing it's way under his sac, where it met Beth's hand.

'I got the bum rap here,' she laughed, her hand undoubtedly fondling his arse crack.

She pulled on the spoon to get a couple of foot of slack on the string and both Paul and Rose groaned as the string tightened into their cracks and pulled its way through. I noticed Rose catching hold of the string before it disappeared into her top and tying little loops, with knots, every foot or so. She saw me frowning, wondering what she was doing?

'This will feel lovely for us girls as it gets dragged through.' she laughed.

By now Paul had the spoon in his hand, but Beth, bless her, had started with her back to him so he got her backside and I was going to get her pussy.

She winked when she saw a slow smile spread across my face.

'Happy Birthday Dave.' she whispered. Paul was down to her waist by now, so, between us, we lifted her skirt front and back and attacked her panties together, his hand down the back, mine down the front. Beneath those tight little pink panties I could feel Beth's shaven pudenda, with those prominent lips that I never thought I would see, let alone feel. She was very wet but her see-through panties worked well in that we could all see the movement of the spoon. I dropped her skirt after pushing the spoon under her waist band before taking it in both hands and pushing my hands, and the spoon, over her breasts up to her neckline. I managed to give both the hard little nipples on her B size puppies a squeeze. She groaned in appreciation. I gave her the spoon and she undid a couple of my shirt buttons to facilitate her arm. Unlike Beth she decided to undo my belt as well which also worked well for Candy. She had stood there frustrated as everyone else groped and had fun. She obviously felt she had waited long enough and was quick to put her hand down through my underpants and, after rubbing my arsehole with her thumb, pushed on until she could take my balls in her hand. She was there well before Beth. Beth had waited a while before she tucked the spoon down between my legs and into Candy's hand. She took her time grabbing my cock in her other hand, presumably to move it out of the way?