Not Even a Big Birthday

Story Info
My wife organises my Birthday Party.
11.1k words
3.77
35.3k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have taken the liberty of removing the original story of this title from the Literotica files despite a very gratifying nomination of 17 favourites because of three very poor comments, which I have also erased. The nicest of the three said it was boring, the other two were just plain damned insulting. None of the three gave any indication of the problems but I was so disappointed that I thought I would try to rewrite the first page of the story, which was about as far as the three went. Admittedly there was little sexual content in that first page, so I will try a sharper introduction. The culmination of the story is mainly unchanged. WW

*

'Good morning Darling, what would you like for breakfast?'

That's the way I like to be greeted in the morning, by my lovely wife Karen, but unfortunately it rarely happens. It may have had something to do with the fact that we had spent a satisfying half hour in bed, with our lips, my facial and her labial, working overtime together.

'You know you are playing golf so rush off and shower while I do the eggs. Coffee's ready.'

As I arrived back in the kitchen she said, 'I'm going shopping today with the girls, is there anything you want for your birthday next month? Twenty-nine isn't it? Getting old.'

'Nothing special I need, something cheap I guess.' I thought about the good time we had enjoyed already that morning. 'You, on a plate. Perfection.'

'Oh nice, so you are saying I'm cheap are you. Well you know what you can do with your birthday .....'

'No of course not my precious darling. I only meant don't buy me anything special. I am more than happy with you, on or off a plate. Covered in sushi, or merely naked.'

'Yeah right. Smarming me won't let you off that easily. I guess I will have to just have a look and buy something that I fancy, for you of course.'

'Not such a bad idea,' I said. 'A new set of skimpy underwear for you that I can unwrap slowly will be a lovely present. In fact, you know how much I enjoy you showing off so we can invite the neighbours in to watch.'

'Huh, don't even think about it. I may flirt a little but that is definitely not on the cards. You will be asking for an orgy next.'

'Now you are talking. A perfect present for the man who has everything especially a beautiful wife. Whoops here are the boys, I will eat that last piece of toast as I go.'

I gave her a big kiss, and as I was leaving the house shouted back over my shoulder, 'So that's agreed, underwear or an orgy. Perfect.'

Of course, the three guys, Jim Laurie and Paul teased me, 'What was that all about, underwear, orgy? Are you and Karen holding out on us?'

'I wish. No, it is my birthday in a few weeks and because she was off shopping with your wives she wanted to know what to buy me. I f I asked for something I really needed like golf gloves or a new putter she would only get the wrong sort. So it is easier to ask for something she will never get me.'

The subject appeared to have been dropped until Jim said. 'So, what's the chance of an orgy? I will settle for a regular party. Suzy and I haven't been to either for months. In fact an orgy, well not since I have been married that's for sure.'

Laurie and I were quick to agree that, it had been a long time since we had managed to play around anywhere but at home, and we waited for Paul to concur. When he didn't, we all looked round at him, nearly missing the nod from the starter that we could go. We played the first hole, and, while we were waiting on the next tee, Laurie said. 'So, Paul, have you been getting some on the side you haven't been telling us about.

He laughed, 'Well nothing really new. You guys knew about my little fling with the new secretary, the one who strangely enough didn't last after she had screwed all the partners.'

We joined in the laughter, and agreed that he had mentioned it, but he was still doing better than the rest of us.

'Mmm,' he said. 'What I possibly didn't mention was that after she left us, about a year ago, I was driving by the Ramada on the bypass one evening when I saw her driving in. We had left on good terms and I had not been involved over her departure so thought that I might possibly get a nice welcome from her. Sure enough, by the time that I parked up there she was waiting in the bar for someone, and yes I did get a nice welcome. After telling me what she thought about the Chairman and two of the partners, she got very cosy and admitted she was just waiting for a girl-friend who had driven down from Birmingham and was staying here at the Ramada. Anyway, seconds later this girl joined us of course and, within the hour I was up in the room with the pair of them. Well, I don't need to tell you what happened, I had oh... Your turn to tee off Dave.'

You can imagine most of the front nine was spent, whenever we had a moment, in listening to Paul give us a 'blow by blow' account of his evening.

Laurie ended up with a really bad score and bought the drinks at the 19th. He decided that he had played so badly because he just wasn't getting any extramarital sex, and that was all we had talked about. 'Dave, what are you going to do about it. Are you going to have this birthday orgy, I mean party? As lovely as my Candy is, I need a bit more excitement in my life.'

'Easy,' said Jim. 'Just tell Candy you want a bit on the side at an orgy and I can guarantee you, you will get all the excitement you could want.'

We were still laughing about that when the boys dropped me off home. No sign of Karen, so I started preparing dinner. She arrived home about six, showing signs of having had a drink or two.

It transpired the girls had decided to hit the local wine bar on the way home.

'So, my sweetness, are you wearing the new underwear you bought for my birthday. Show me your panties and let me feel the quality,' I leered.

She flashed her knickers, old and worn, but still covering her most enticing arse.

'No, but we all agreed that I am not going to buy you anything. But, we are going to have a party to celebrate though. We all agreed that none of us had been to a decent party for a long time.'

'Funnily enough, we had the same conversation.' I managed to keep Paul out of my thoughts if only briefly.

I wondered what plans they had made but all she would say was that no, of course it wasn't going to be an orgy but that they would plan some party games.

When I said I hoped she didn't mean musical chairs or pass the parcel, she did say that no, they would be a little more adult than that.

'Dustmen's knock?' I suggested. 'Like Postman's Knock but dirtier.'

'You will have to wait and see.'

That was more than enough to get me the mood to resume what I had started doing before breakfast. She was very wet. I got the impression that was partly down to the party planning. Maybe this would be a good evening after all.

I did not hear, or even think any more about the party for a week or so, until, one evening, after Harley had gone to bed, we were sitting down with a glass of wine.

'I was talking to Jana and Rose today.'

I must have looked a bit blank.

'You remember, my friends from Uni. Our wedding was the last time you saw them.'

'Oh yes, yes of course, how are they?'

'As if you care how they are. You are stalling for time while you try to remember them.'

She knows me so well.

'So rude. Of course I remember, tall blonde girl Jana, Swedish parents and Rose, named perfectly correctly, the archetypal English Rose with freckles and hair that should be in pigtails.'

'You do remember, and that's right, she still looks like a schoolgirl, has to carry ID to get a drink.'

I paused not sure whether I should add, 'They were your room-mates, and your errr, special friends weren't they?'

But I did.

I love to see Karen look embarrassed.

'Yes, you know they were but you don't have to keep calling them that. Its quite usual for girls to be a little Bi, as you well know. You can't embarrass me that easily. Look I have got you now. Although God knows I don't know why. Girls are so much more fun,' she spat.

Karen had told me many stories, keeping me extremely horny with her tales of her and her two room-mates. Boys were definitely on the menu for a main course, but for a quick snack they didn't need to leave the room. Karen and her friends had run with a wild pack at Uni, and even in the first couple of years of our marriage the two of us had experimented with swinging, before moving to a new city with my job.

'You know I am only kidding you, but perhaps you could tell me some more of those stories when we go up to bed. In fact, how about an early night?'

'Listen, before you get carried away with your erotic thoughts, the girls were talking about coming down to see me. You remember we normally meet up once a year or so and it is their turn to come to me.'

'It was about eighteen months ago you met up with them. In Newcastle wasn't it? I was playing golf in Scotland.' I laughed. 'I remember, you sure were horny for a good ten days when you came back. Forget the stories about your Uni days, tell me what happened in Newcastle.'

'Forget the stories for a minute. They would like to come down for your Birthday party weekend. Is that all right?'

'Of course it is. We have two spare bedrooms so they can have a room each.'

I realised what I was saying. 'Of course, silly me. They don't need a room each do they? In fact, they will probably be in our bed with you and muggins here will probably be in the spare room.'

'Don't be silly,' she giggled. 'It's your birthday. We may all be in our bed.'

My mind went into overdrive and I had to ask her to repeat the next question.

'I said, Do you want to find a couple of lads to invite to make the numbers up. So far there are just the eight of us, Laurie and Candice, Paul and Bethany, Jim and Suzie. Do you want to invite a couple of guys from work to even it up.'

'I guess so, although it will be hard telling two of the bachelors that they can come to a party with hot girls and leave out the other guys.'

'I'll tell you what. I will talk to Jana and Rose and describe the evening and see what they would prefer. Don't invite anyone yet. I will also talk to Suzie, Candy and Beth about them, just to make sure they are comfortable. They can be a bit wild, particularly Jana.'

'Talking of wild, it is getting late. We need to get to bed and you can tell me all about Newcastle.'

I pulled her to her feet and brooked no refusals. By the time she had washed and cleaned her teeth I was lying in the centre of our big bed stropping my dick. It may only be six or seven inches but it works and I have a satisfied beautiful wife, to attest to it.

Karen looked very serious, 'Are you sure? You are not going to get upset if I tell you what went on. You know what happens when I get together with those two.'

'Do I not look ready to hear about your salacious goings-on?'

She laughed, 'On your own head be it.'

She lay naked beside me, and started playing with me. I reciprocated by tickling her nipples.

'We stayed in a hotel in the entertainment centre of Newcastle -- a wild town. We were only there three nights and we didn't want to waste a lot of time driving or taking taxis. The first night we hit three or four music bars, flirted with anyone who looked attractive, but by unspoken agreement went back to our room about two, on our own. We spent the rest of the night in one big bed, reminiscing, eating a little pussy and fingering each other to a succession of O's. Frankly we had been travelling all day and had drank far too much, so we did actually sleep as well. The next day you will find more interesting. We had brunch when we got up and went shopping of course, to the Eldon Square Mall. There, over a bottle of wine about five o'clock Jana introduced us to her dice game.'

I looked a little confused.

'She had this set of dice and we took it in turns to throw. Depending on what you threw you had to, perhaps, do a dare, kiss someone, flash your panties at someone, that sort of thing.'

I was fascinated, 'What sort of dares did you have to do?'

'Well one of them I had to do was go up to a guy at the bar and ask him if he would buy us a bottle of wine. If he laughed and told me to piss off I had to negotiate with him. I had to give him whatever it takes.'

'Anything?'

'Anything, except of course, unprotected sex, so whatever he wanted, I had to negotiate him down to something I would do. If he wouldn't buy us one, I had to try another, and then another, until I got a bottle. The first one turned out to be easy. He wanted me to show my tits, so I did. The easiest drink I ever got.'

'So it wasn't always so easy?'

'No, Jana had to give one lad a blowjob in the toilets, Rose had to give a guy her panties, and prove of course that she wasn't wearing two pairs.'

By now we had progressed from fondling to doggy style.

'So just before I come how did you end up? Just the three of you again?'

'Well no actually, the dice had told us to invite this one guy back to the room, it was unfortunate for his two buddies that when we asked the dice whether we should take zero, one, two or three people back to the room it came up with 1, for one person. We gave it every chance, a roll of 4 or 5 were 'roll again' and 6 was zero, and we would have gone back on our own. Rose rolled the 1. You could tell his buddies were really pissed off when we gave them a number each, to see which one we invited back. Jake who eventually came back had 1 and 2, and the next 3 and 4, and then the last one 5 and 6. 2 came up and so Jake came back with us. He was like a pig in shit I seem to remember. We rolled around on the bed and he took each of us in turn, although frankly I think he had more fun watching the two that he wasn't fucking. We diced for which orifice he got, He got my mouth, Jana's pussy and Rose's ass. We all had to sit on his face and Jana got to shower with him.'

I had come hard, over her back as she was halfway through this explanation. I was asleep dreaming about meeting Jana and Rose again, by the time she was back from the bathroom.

The next evening after supper, I asked 'Did you speak to Jana or Rose?'

'Oh yes. They said unless you particularly wanted anyone to join us, and provided you felt all the other couples were open-minded and game for a bit of fun, they would be quite happy with just the ten of us.'

'Oookay, well you know these girls, do you think Suzy Beth and Candy will be up for fun? Wee have never been too outrageous with them before. Suppose Jana starts taking her clothes off, or kissing you?'

'Yeah dream on, my hunk. I know it is your birthday but this is a birthday party, not an orgy. Look if we play Twister, or that sort of thing maybe panties will be seen. Or even a little gentle groping. Perhaps some of us might lose the odd article of clothing. Yes, I am sure that they will be happy with that. I'll tell you what, I will tell them that the dress code is ''Dress to Impress'' and warn them that you asked for ''Undress to Impress''. They will believe that of you and give them the right impression of the evening.'

Nothing more was said although, as you can imagine it played on my mind a lot. It must have also been playing on Karen's as well. We were having sex every night. Great sex.

The Saturday before the party I played Golf with the guys again.

I said, 'By the way, this party next weekend. Not that you would, but no need to bring a present. It is not even a big birthday. Just a bottle of wine or something, or a couple of beers. I believe your girls are helping Karen with some food.'

'Fine, 'said Laurie. 'I wanted a word about your party. Candy wants to go shopping to buy something special to wear. She said you asked for them to be naked or something?'

I laughed, 'No well not quite, although I don't mind if she is. If she's happy, I am happy.'

'Yes,' said Paul. 'What's going on? Beth said something about a couple of extra girls going to be there. She intimated that they would be Lesbians though, so no use to us guys, right?'

I refused to talk about the party until we finished playing, but over the first of a couple of beers I said, 'Right, straight from the horse's mouth. Yes, there are a couple of extra girls going to be there. Just the ten of us. Karen's University room-mates. I actually haven't met them since our wedding seven years ago, but they can be a bit wild. Karen was a bit worried that your wives may get a bit embarrassed if they go too far, so she mentioned them to your girls. And yes, and no. They are both Bi apparently. While at Uni they lived together, closely, I believe, but also went out with boys.'

'So is Karen Bi as well?' Laurie asked. I didn't know how to answer that.

'Well, I believe she has dabbled, but only at Uni so not for a long time. Let's face it she doesn't need any extras with me around.'

'Huh,' said Jim. 'With you around I guess she has probably needed to fuck all our wives. They're probably all Bi now.'

We laughed, but I couldn't help wondering how true that was?

'Well, to continue the story, the girls, Jana and Rose by the way, asked whether all the other guests were broadminded, so Karen thought she should warn your girls that it may get a bit raunchy. With a bit of luck. She was going to ask them to ''Dress to Impress'' and I added I would rather see them ''Undress to Impress'' That's where the nakedness came in. And I knew you lads would not mind it getting a bit raunchy. You know all your wives secretly want to give me a blow job.'

'Possibly,' said Paul. 'Bethany was only saying the other day that she had heard you were so small that it would be less of a blowjob than a flossing.'

Again we laughed. We all luckily shared a sense of humour and were quick to take the piss out of each other.

'So that's it guys. I am hoping that it will be a bit raunchier than anything we have been to for a while. I think the wives have already started planning games and I threw in a suggestion for twister. That's always good for a grope or two.'

The day of the party dawned. I had my instructions. I had to organise the kitchen into a bar, leaving plenty of temporary room for food preparation. I had to go out for the rest of the afternoon, and come back for six o'clock. Easy-peasy. Laurie had to take his son to his grandparents but would join Jim, Paul and I later for a couple of beers in a sports bar. Jana and Rosie would be coming out on the train so I would need to go home, get ready and then go and pick them up when they rang from the station. I was already visualising them in scrappy tops and tiny skirts sitting on the train flashing all the other men in the compartment. We had a couple of beers, watched some football and I was home on time to find the other three wives about to leave after helping prepare the food.

They had been at the wine, as the empty bottle and an opened second displayed. They greeted me with a cheer and whoops of 'Birthday Boy', and 'Are you feeling old', followed by 'He will later'. I took the opportunity of moving in for a kiss, not unheard of every time we met, but somehow they all seemed a little more intense this time. I offered drinks but they all decided they had to leave to go and have a bath and get ready.

'I really do need a bath David, do you want to come with me?,' from Suzy and 'Can I come too?,' from Beth.

'And what about me?' said Karen with a smile.

'Oh, you will have to put up with me,' said Candy with a leer.

Wow, I did not see that coming. I can only think that they had been discussing Jana and Rose.

'No, we really must go,' someone said, and they all started moving towards the door. As I was nearest I opened it up, stood back and they each kissed me again as they passed. Well, when I say kissed, without exception they all rubbed against me one way or another, Candy giving the lie to her lesbian chat-up line as she fondled my cock out of the sight of Karen. I quickly turned to follow them out so that my back was to Karen. My cock was more than flaccid.