All Comments on 'Not Her Husband'

by writer75

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Reggie2xxReggie2xxabout 3 years ago

I liked it a lot I don’t usually go for any bondage story’s but I did like this one. Maybe the wife will get his cock.

FeltfixerFeltfixerabout 3 years ago
Nice

That’s a nice story (or the beginning of one).

You must have an idea of who you want the other man involved to be, so get it written and posted.

I for one am waiting for it.

Scotjock2 wrote a similar story ‘A Waking Nightmare’,

He promised a Chapter 3 but it wasn’t forthcoming.

That’s no criticism of him but I felt wanting. I don’t like to finish a story in head when the story is written by a talented writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Intriguing and yes continue with a second visit please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

love a mystery interesting concepy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I won't lie. I needed a "quick release" and your story did just that. Not bad for a first timer, could be a bit longer, more descriptive but honestly overall I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I enjoyed your story. The only part which left me confused was, "...get a dildo about the size of your husband's cock and use it on your holes to stretch them out before my return." Apparently she has sex with her husband, so how would a dildo of his size further stretch her out?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ahhh...just the tease...for now. I'm sure we all await the next installment. Thank you in advance for complying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous