Not Her, Me

Story Info
He proves to me that he wants me more than her.
1.1k words
3.5
4.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You don't want me. You are with her. I tell you that I understand that you want her. Stop it. I'm sorry. Forget what I said, I know you want me. I know that my pussy is where you want to be. I know that you love my mouth.

When she comes to you, you close your eyes and see my face instead of hers. You take my face in your hands and pull my mouth to yours. You kiss my lips, claiming them, claiming me. She moans your name against your lips and it brings you back to where you actually are. Your cock had been hard after the kiss...until she said your name. Stop it. You come back to reality and look in her face. You get pissed when you realize that you aren't with me, that it is her. Little does she know she has an experience coming to her.

You pin her arms behind her and she starts to struggle. Stop it. You tell her its your way tonight. You tell her you are going to give it to her the way a real woman takes it. You push her to the bed and grab the restraints that you used on me earlier in the day and tie her down, face down. She starts getting an attitude and yelling. You reach into the bedside table and get the ball gag. You shove it in her mouth telling her that if she can't take it like a real woman, you'll give it to her like an animal. Stop it.. She is struggling against the bindings so you leave her to tire herself out.

When you leave the room, you call me. Come over, now. You know what I expect. Come to my room when you get here.

You go back into the bedroom, climbing on top of her. You use the ponytail holder to put her hair up. You like it when you can grab my ponytail while I'm sucking you off. You grab the lube and squirt some between her ass cheeks. You shove a pillow under her hips so that her butt cheeks separate enough to see her ass hole. You push a finger against her hole and she starts struggling. Stop it. You push your finger inside her and she freezes. She has never let anyone there. She starts to cry. Stop it. You start moving your finger in and out of her ass. Your cock starts getting hard.

You hear a sound and realize that I have arrived. You see that I have taken my clothes off to prepare for you, just like you expected. You remove your finger from her ass and she whimpers. Maybe she was starting to loosen up? You get off the bed and come to me. Baby, you're here. I'm so glad. You kissed me. She watched. She had a look of horror on her face. I wrapped my arms around you and took possession of your lips, of your body. Stop it. You pull away and tell her that she needs to learn what a real woman looks like and how a real woman pleases her man. You get the zip ties out. You release her from the restraints because you are going to fuck me on your bed while she watches. To make sure she can't go anywhere, you use the zip ties to secure her wrists to her ankles. You make sure she is sitting where she has a perfect view of the bed.

You come to me. Your hand running under my hair, behind my neck, forcing my face toward yours. You kiss my lips, your lips. These lips belong to you. You see me looking at her. Stop it. I'm here with you. Stop it. You turn me and lay me back on the bed and you go down on your knees. You pinch my inner thighs to remind me to open them for you. Always open for you. You open my pussy up with your fingers and you run your tongue across my whole pussy. You are demanding and controlling and taking what you want. She's never seen you this way. She tries to get your attention. Stop it. She keeps on. Trying to get you away from me. Stop it. You turn back to my pussy and eat it hard, messy, hot. Being watched turns me on. I cum hard.

You stand up and go to the other side of the bed. You grab me and pull my head toward you. My head was hanging backwards off the bed, you put your cock to my lips. I take you in my mouth and suck you off. This position doesn't work well to allow me any control. It is all you. You fuck my mouth grabbing my tits to give you leverage, but you don't want to cum yet so you pull out. You look at her and see that her eyes are closed. Stop it. Open your eyes, you need to learn.

You climb on the bed with me. And kiss me. Oh yes, I love that you have learned to like kissing me after I've had you in my mouth. You roll me over and tell me to get on my knees. You get behind me and slid right into my wet pussy. While you are fucking me from behind, you grab the lube that was conveniently still within reach and squirt the cold gel onto my ass hole. I squeal and pull away. Stop it. But you laugh and tell me what a good girl I am being and how good it feels to be inside me. You push your thumb into my ass. You fuck my ass with your thumb while fucking my pussy with your cock. You put more lube on my ass and pull your cock out of my pussy. You push the head against that tight hole. I don't struggle so that she can see how a real woman satisfies you. You reach around and rub my clit hard and rough. You know that makes my ass easier to fuck. I start to get louder. You sink your cock all the way in. You start moving in and out. When my ass relaxes, I start moving with you. You start slamming hard into my ass. You reach around and squeeze my tits. You bite my back as you fuck my ass. We cum hard together, you shooting deep in my ass and me gushing all over your bed. We collapse in a pile of ecstacy. She is crying. Stop it.