Who's Greg?

Story Info
A story of love and marriage. Did she cheat?
6.3k words
4.07
63.8k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rob5373
Rob5373
876 Followers

I'm Jill Abrams. I'm sitting here in the hotel bar entertaining the fantasy that a handsome man might find me attractive enough to make me his sex toy for the night. If the right man should come along, my intention is to take him back to my room and rock his world. This is my first time to attempt to take a lover during one of my overnight business trips so I'm not exactly sure how this works.

Before you ask, yes, I'm married to Andrew Abrams, a wonderful man who adores me. The adoration for each other has been mutual for the past twenty-one years. I'm thirty-eight years old, blonde, with green eyes and a body to die for according to my husband but he's biased. I managed to get my body back to about ninety percent of my pre-pregnancy self after the birth of my two children. They are now twenty and nineteen respectively and away at college. Andrew and I both have good jobs that afford us some luxuries and have given our children a good life as we watched them grow into responsible young adults. Our sex life has always been great but recently I've wanted more. Something different. I know you're thinking I'm just an unhappy housewife trying to get some extra curricular attention. No, I'm not unhappy or some 42 DDD bimbo trying to hook up with just any stud like the one who just plopped down beside me. My rings are still on my finger.

He looked over at me and said the words I knew were going to flow from his lips. He looked like your run-of-the-mill bar sleaze trying to get some free pussy. It won't be me. I know what I'm looking for and I will know it when I see him.

And so it goes, "Hi, I'm So and So. Can I buy you a drink?"

I think I heard him say his name was "Jake" but it didn't matter, he didn't have a prayer of making it into my promised land tonight. I intend to be very choosy about who gets into my panties other than my husband for the first time. I don't know if it will happen or not tonight because as I said, it has to be the right man. I'm a little nervous and feeling a bit guilty. With my silence, my bar pal finally came to the conclusion that I wasn't interested and moved on.

I have to say I've dressed to the nines this evening. No, not slutty or the proverbial "Little Black Dress" but my normal professional business attire with a few alterations away from the office like my light tan seamed sheer stockings and a suspender belt. My husband loves the vintage nylons and wishes that I'd wear them all the time. I do know that most men like them so I'm hoping if I show a few glimpses of the lacy tops, I will draw the right man's attention. I wear them occasionally for Andrew but the office is not the place for them especially if I get a run or snag. I don't carry a lot of replacements in my bag for nylon mishaps so it's usually pantyhose or bare legged at the office. I have on a blue button up blouse and a light gray pencil skirt accented by a pair of Jimmy Choo stilettos with four inch heels.

I was watching the door on the mirror as another possible suitor walked in. He saw me and headed straight for the stool beside me.

I thought "hmmmm, maybe."

He sat beside me and introduced himself.

He said, "Hi, I'm William and you are?"

I said, "Amanda."

"Well, Amanda, it's a pleasure to meet you. May I ask, why a gorgeous lady like you is sitting and drinking alone? Are you waiting on someone? If so, I'll be on my way."

He started to get up and I said, "Wait, William. I wouldn't mind a little company and conversation. I could use another Cosmo."

He motioned to the bartender and I watched him shake another Cosmo for me.

"You go by William or Bill?" I asked.

"I'm here on business for the day. It's William."

I said, "I see. Me too. Nice to meet you, William."

He ordered a beer and that's when I noticed the ring mark around his left ring finger.

I thought, "Married. Damn. Ring is probably in his pocket. No, I'm not a home wrecker and have no intention of starting now. Not going to be a candidate tonight."

Just as I took a sip of my Cosmo, I saw HIM. He walked in alone like he owned the place.

My thoughts were running wild, "Oh My God, that's him."

He walked in with an air of confidence. I couldn't speak. I couldn't breathe. His jet black hair was obviously professionally cut. I know my suits. The one he had on was probably five thousand dollars, at least. As he walked past me, those cold blue eyes held me in awe but he didn't give me so much as a glance.

Again, I thought, "What The Fuck! Am I missing some teeth" Is my make up smeared all over my face? He didn't give me a second look let alone the first one. He must think I'm a hooker or something. I don't think I'm dressed for that role. Just a business woman on the road."

He sat one bar stool down from me and ordered a Dos Equis.

I looked over at my new lover...in my dreams, of course. Just an expensive looking men's ring on his left ring finger. No wedding ring so I may be in luck. Then I looked at myself in the bar mirror and my confidence returned.

"Yeah, Jill, you look good. I'm going to introduce myself. If he shoots me down as a hooker look alike, I'll make sure he knows I'm not."

I looked at William and said, "it was nice chatting with you, William. My date is here. Maybe we will catch each other again sometime in our road warrior travels. Thanks for the drink."

I removed my rings and put them in my purse. I got up and moved to the other side of this handsome man gracefully sitting on the stool beside him.

I said, "Hi, I'm Amanda."

He hesitated and said, without even looking at me, "Hi, I'm not."

"Not what?" I said, looking confused.

He said, "Amanda!"

He smiled at me and then I got it. He was being a smart ass.

I said, "Ok, then. Well, hi there, I'm Not Amanda." Can I buy you another beer?"

He said, "Isn't that my line?"

I said, "Well since our initial contact was awkward. Let's just keep it that way. Bartender, another beer on my tab for the "Gentleman." So, I'm Not Amanda, what brings you to town? Business or pleasure? Mine's business. Thanks for asking. Your turn? It's called C O N V E R S A T I O N in case you're not familiar with the term."

He smirked then grinned.

He retorted, "You are a feisty young lady, aren't you?"

I said, "Young Lady? I think I almost heard a compliment in there somewhere. How old do you think I am?"

He started to answer and I said, "Don't answer that! Not important. Let's just say old enough to know what I want and leave it there."

He said, "And what is it you want, Amanda?"

Without a word,I wrote my room number down on a napkin, placed my key card in the napkin and slid it across the bar to him. I finished my drink and walked away. I made a pit stop in the lounge rest room trying to get my head around what I was about to do. I still had not gotten his name and the butterflies in my stomach were going crazy.

I walked out of the rest room and he was gone. I walked around in the gift shop for a few minutes and then went to the elevators. I reached the fourth floor and stood in front of Room 423. I slid my key card and entered my room.

The vision in front of me made me light headed. There HE was, leaning against the head board ...on my bed...completely nude, smiling at me. His long, flaccid penis was laying across his thigh. I stood mesmerized as I gazed from that gorgeous cock up to his eyes which were staring into my soul. His expensive suit pants were folded neatly with his shirt, tie and jacket hanging in the small closet.

I walked over to him and scanned his body from his sculpted arms to his muscular calves and feet always returning to his penis. The way it laid across his entire thigh was so sexy.

He said, "See anything you like?"

I said, "What's not to like? You're taking a lot for granted. Impressive equipment, Mr.??"

He didn't respond.

I extended my hand and lightly touched his body. I started at his feet and gently ran my red fingernails from his foot up his leg, stopping at his penis draped over his thigh. Avoiding it, I reached between his thighs and again lightly ran my fingernails over his big, full testicles. I heard a low moan as he shivered in response to my touch. I continued my exploration of his body as I let my fingernails gently trace the thick shaft from his balls to the engorged glans. It twitched and I heard another low moan as my fingers found his sweet spot on the back side of the glans. His erection was growing, stretching longer and thicker. He was a fine male specimen. A large drop of clear seminal fluid oozed from the slit. I wrapped my fingers around his rapidly swelling penis, rubbing my thumb over the slit massaging the precum over the spongy head.

As I wiped one drop of away, another larger one followed by a river of clear precum oozing out and flowing down the shaft. It covered my hand.

He moaned, "Yes, Baby. stroke it."

When I could finally speak, I said, "I still don't know your name."

His eyes were closed as he felt my hand seductively sliding up and down his swollen shaft. I felt my pussy drooling into my panties.

He said softly, "Greg. My name's Greg. Please, Amanda. You're going to make me cum."

I said, "Oh no, Greg, not yet. Can't have you emptying those balls until I'm ready for you to cum."

I let him come off the edge and kneeled down and let my lips touch his oozing glans. I bathed it with my tongue tasting his salty fluid. Taking the head into my mouth, I licked and worshipped his cock while holding his testicles in my hand. My new lover was in ecstasy.

"Amanda, I'm on the edge...so close."

Once again, I removed my lips from his cock and let him relax. He sat up on the side of the bed. He stood me up and kissed me passionately. He turned me around and stood behind me. He unzipped my skirt and let it fall around my feet. He ran his hands along my hips and up my sides. He reached around in front of me and unbuttoned my blouse. As he slowly unbuttoned it, I felt his breath on my neck and shoulders as his lips made contact with my skin. I shuddered, goose bumps covering me from my nose to my toes. He kissed my back as he unsnapped my bra and let it fall to the floor. He again reached in front of me, gently holding a breast in each hand, rolling my nipples between his thumb and finger. I felt myself becoming wetter.

It was my turn to moan as he pleasured my body. He slipped his fingers into the band of my panties and slid them over my stockings and heels. From behind, I felt his stiff penis slide between my legs and split my wet labia.

"Oh, Oh, Greg, Yessss." escaped from my lips as his shaft sawed back and forth between my pussy lips, his cock head making contact with my now engorged clit protruding from its hood. I felt my own secretions dripping down the inside of my thighs. He turned me around and laid me on the bed. He seductively slipped my heels off my feet placing his lips on my toes as he dropped my shoes, leaving me only in my stockings. He touched each of my red polished toes, caressing my leg to my knees to my navel, avoiding my pussy. He took his time, gently sucking my nipples into his mouth, bathing them with his tongue and nipping them with his teeth. He was driving me insane.

"Please, Greg, put it in me. I need you inside me. You're teasing me. Fuck me, Greg."

He said, "All in good time, Amanda. I want you ravenous for my cock. I don't think you're there yet."

"You're driving me crazy, Greg. I'm close. Oh, God!"

Once more, he began kissing my body from my ears and neck to my nipples to my hairless mons. He found my pale white thigh just above my stocking top, close to my labia and began sucking on it.

I moaned as he marked me, making me his at least for the night. I'm going to have a hickey on my inner thigh next to my labia for weeks.

He said, "I smell your arousal, Amanda. Now it's time to taste you. I've never seen a woman so aroused."

He positioned his face inches from my puffy, oozing pussy. It was like a bolt of lightning through me when his tongue touched my clitoris. He licked and sucked my clit and pussy until I could take no more.

I yelled out, "Godddd!! Greg, I'm cummmming!! I threw my head back into the pillow, my fingers gripped the sheets, my toes curled. I came. My orgasm took me took to a place that overwhelmed my senses. My mind went blank. I felt wetness running down my ass soaking the sheets beneath me. Greg raised up and looked at me smiling. His face was covered with my orgasmic juices that had flowed out from deep inside me. He put his lips to mine. Our tongues dueled in my mouth. I could taste my pussy on his lips.

As he kissed me, I felt his glans probing...searching for the entrance to my body. He reached for the condom laying on the table beside the bed. As he tore it open, I jerked it out of his hand and threw it on the floor. I had calculated my cycle before I left and knew I was in my safe time. I wanted him.

I was panting as I said, "Bare. I want you bare inside me."

He said, "Are you sure, Amanda? Just so you know, I'm clean. No worry."

I said, "So am I. Put it in me, Greg."

My legs were spread. He was between them. He slid his hand between us and gripped the shaft of his penis. He nudged the swollen glans at the entrance to my womanhood gently entering me. I gasped as the head penetrated my vagina. Inch by inch, he pushed himself into me. I felt the magnificent sensation of my lover's penis making its way into my core. I winced as I felt the head press against my cervix.

Greg asked, "Did I hurt you? Do you want me to pull out?"

"NOOO! GOD, NOO! I want all of you in me."

I slipped my hand down where we were joined as one. There was still about a half to three quarters of an inch of him still outside me. I was caressing his calves with my stocking clad toes as he made love to me.

"Keep pushing it in me. I want your full length in me."

He tried to be gentle as he forced the rest of it inside me. I began to thrust my torso up into him. Then I felt him go in me all the way. I had all of him inside me.

"YES! Greg, I've got it all in me now. FUCK ME, BABY!"

I knew I was on the verge of another orgasm.

As he pumped his manhood in and out of me. We both through caution to the wind. His cock was like a well oiled piston going in and out me. I met his thrusts driving him fully into my body. This orgasm began as a tingle in my toes and went straight to every part of my body. I was writhing on the bed as my vagina gripped my lover's penis.

"Greg, I'm cumming again. Don't stop. Oh, Don't stop."

"Amanda...OH, AMANDA! I'M THERE TOO! I'M GONNA CUM...INSIDE YOU!"

As my orgasm rushed through my body, I felt him go tense and his cock swell even more inside me. He pushed deeper into my body and held the head against my cervix. I felt the first huge spasm of his cock inside me. Then a warm wetness filled my womb and vagina. Greg was groaning and grunting pushing deeper into me with each pulse of his dick. We came together. Pure sexual bliss.

I moaned, "Yes, God, Yes, Greg. I feel you. I feel your spasms against my cervix. Cum in me, Baby. Give it to me."

As I felt the third or fourth rope of cum hit the back of my vagina, I gripped his cock again enjoying my third orgasm. As he finished inside me, we both relaxed in the afterglow of the best sexual experience of my life. I found him to be a wonderful, considerate lover.

His semi erect penis was still inside me. I felt it throbbing and the wetness of his semen oozing into the deepest parts of my womanhood.

As he rested with his body on top of mine, I said, "Oh, Sweet Greg, you are a total stud. That was magnificent."

He gently pulled out of me and rolled over off of me. I could feel a glob of cum at my vagina entrance trying to escape down the crack of my ass. Greg slid his had over my stomach down to my bald mons slipping his middle finger into me, pushing the sticky cum back up into me.

We laid together, kissing, looking into each others eyes. Our hands roamed each other's body. This was pure intimacy. We talked about life and love in general terms not daring to venture into our personal life. We dozed for a few hours. When I awoke, the clock was striking midnight and Greg's cock was once again searching for entry into my body. He was spooning me with an arm around me holding my breast in his hand. I raised my leg, accepting his penis into me once again. He easily slid all the way inside me thanks to the huge volume of cum he left behind. I felt his lips on my neck and his nose in my hair as he slowly made love to me. The head of his penis was reaching spots inside me where it had been earlier.

I moaned aloud, "TAKE ME, GREG! MAKE ME YOURS!"

He said, "Does your husband fuck you like this? Can he give you what I give you? Can you feel how deep I am inside you? Amanda, your vagina is like velvet."

I said, "Shut Up, Greg. My husband is off limits. Understand? You are only a temporary distraction. We are lovers tonight. Nothing more. My husband is my life. My everything. The love of my life. Don't kill the moment."

"Yes, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you."

Greg continued his assault on my pussy until I felt his cock expand inside me. He exhaled and grunted. Again, I felt the throbbing pulse of his cock as he ejaculated his thick, milky cum deep into my womb.

"YES! YES! GIVE ME ALL OF IT, GREG? Pump your seed into me."

After he pulled out, I got up and went to the bathroom to pee. My pussy was full of Greg's cum. I could feel it up inside me. We both got a bottle of water and sat up in the bed.

"Greg, I want to be clear. I guess you know that this is a one off. I can't be with you again. I could see myself falling for you and that gorgeous cock. Make no mistake, I love my husband so it's doubtful that we will see each other again."

He moved to sit facing me on the bed.

Greg said, "Amanda you are so sexy and everything I'm looking for in a mate. Tonight, you have brought love and the most exciting sex into my life. In our short time together, I think I'm falling for you. My heart tells me to take you, make you mine and keep you safe. I want this for the rest of my life."

I couldn't respond to his words of desire desire for a future with me. I changed the subject by laying back and pointing my nylon clad toes at his lips. I pried them open with my toes. He nipped at my toes as I jerked my foot back.

I playfully grinned and said, "I'll be right back. I want you inside me again. Have you got another round in you?"

He just smiled as I went to the bathroom. I returned with a warm, wet bath cloth.

I said, " Lay down on your back."

He laid on his back. I took the wash cloth and bathed his big balls and wrapped it around his shaft. I lowered my lips to his swelling glans and began it's resurrection. When he was good and hard, I straddled him, lowering myself on his penis until I felt my engorged clit against his pubic bone. I shivered as i ground my clit back and forth over him. I fucked him until we both came. His third orgasm did not produce the volume of sperm as the first two but there was still enough left in the tank that I felt him spurt and it was all inside of me.

We both went to sleep after our marathon evening. When I awoke at 7 AM, he was gone. Just gone. My key card and the napkin were laying on his pillow.

He had written on the napkin.

"Amanda, I will never forget you or this night. Thank you. Til we meet again."

Greg

Chapter Two

I showered and slipped on a comfortable sun dress, braless. I slipped on my sandals and packed my bag. I walked out the door of Room 423. I turned and took one more look at that bed and smiled as I reflected on the visions of the night in my head.

I started the one hundred mile drive home. As I drove, the thoughts of Greg's and my night together kept a smile on my face. My fresh panties were already sticky with his leakage oozing from my pussy. I wanted to leave it inside me as long as possible savoring my night of lust and love.

Rob5373
Rob5373
876 Followers
12