Not in Front of My Husband! Pt. 02

Story Info
A run in with a neighborhood dad.
4k words
4.77
21.5k
51

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/24/2023
Created 06/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
listlio07
listlio07
73 Followers

I had just finished up a run in my neighborhood when I saw the person I'd been dreading running into--my new neighbor: the father who had caught me being plowed by his college student son.

He was sitting on his front porch, drinking coffee. I tried to duck him and get into my house before he saw me, thinking the best case scenario would be that he'd pretend he didn't see me, but a raised hand and a wave from him told me I'd been spotted. I gave a quick wave and started to turn toward my house, when I realized he was motioning for me to come over. Oh fuck.

Ever since the incident in our backyard, I'd been desperately avoiding my new neighbors-- not easy, since they'd moved directly across the street. My husband, of course, had been impossible to avoid. He had been livid with me-- I think he was feeling humiliated that I'd accidentally cucked him in front of our new neighbor, and he was feeling insecure about the size of his own modest penis.

"I've never seen you orgasm like that-- and without even touching your own penis," he'd whine. "Did that huge penis really feel that good?" I tried to tell him it was about the excitement and danger of the situation-- but feeling the empty ache in my guts, I had to admit that the size had been a factor... We'd weirdly been fucking more than usual since "the incident"-- I could sense that my husband had something to prove. And though I was enjoying the increased sex, my husband just couldn't get me to orgasm like I had when I was impaled on that college student's massive dick. "I just want to see you cum like that again," he'd say sadly.

Now I was caught on the street by my neighbor, and I felt like I had no other choice but to face him. I crossed the street and walked up his front path, my heart thudding in my chest. He stood as I approached, leaning against his porch's railing. As I got closer and could see beyond the hedges that obscured his porch, I realized that he was just wearing a white undershirt and a threadbare pair of boxers. Their frayed hems ended at his upper thigh, revealing surprisingly thick and defined thighs for a man in his mid-fifties. Clearly his son had gotten his strong legs from him-- with a gulp I couldn't help but wonder what else his son had gotten from him.

"We didn't really properly meet," he said with a sly grin, reaching out his right hand and bending slightly over the porch's railing to shake my hand. As he did, the fly on his boxers opened just slightly, and-- dear god-- I think I may have gotten a glimpse of a very girthy shaft. I forced my eyes to move up to his face, my cheeks burning red. As if this situation weren't embarrassing and awkward enough, I couldn't get caught looking at his dick.

"I'm Eduardo," he said as we shook hands. "Ed." He folded his arms on the railing, and leaned in lower. Out of the corner of my eye, I was sure the boxers on his fly seemed to open a little more as he bent forward. "I think you and your husband have been avoiding us a bit," he said teasingly. "And I just want you to know that you have nothing to worry about."

"Oh! Uh-- the situation really got out of hand," I said, sweat beading at my brow, as I thought of what part of my body the *situation* had gotten into.

"Ha, I'd say so. But Tomas is a young man with a healthy sex drive-- he's not a child. I don't blame you for what happened. I did not tell his mother what happened, if you were worried about that. She may not be as understanding. But I remember what it was like being a young boy, when a gentle breeze would be enough to give me a throbbing erection," he laughed. My eyes darted reflexively to his boxers. I tried to look back to his face quickly, but I may have been too obvious in my peeking-- as our eyes made contact again, he seemed to have a sly, knowing grin. "Why don't you come up here and we can talk about it a bit," he offered.

I climbed the steps to his porch, anxiety and fear rising in my stomach, and sat on the Adirondack chair across from the one where he'd sat back into. He was leaned forward in his chair, waiting for me.

"I did have a talk with Tomas that evening, though," he continued in a lowered voice. "I wanted to make sure that if he were gay, or questioning, he knew he had a safe space to come and talk to me. But he swears he's straight! He just says something came over him."

And then came so deep inside me, I thought. Fuck, I needed to stop-- my running shorts would not hide my erection if I got hard remembering.

"In fact, what he said was-- when he saw your bare ass, he just needed to get inside there."

"Wow, I..." I tried to find a way to answer, feeling clammy with mortification.

"I know-- we're very open, my son and I," he laughed. "So is it true? Do you have some sort of magic asshole that can turn straight men gay?" As he asked this he sat back in his chair, his legs spreading open. From the loose leg of his boxers, the uncut head of his semi-hard penis emerged. Though his son had been cut, there was still an obvious resemblance. The head appeared to be of normal size, but the inch or so of shaft looked incredibly thick-- even in its semi flaccid state. My mouth salivated as I wondered if his dick also continued to get thicker all the way to the base, like his son. I glanced to the street wondering if passers-by could see his penis too, but realized that the hedges shielded view of us from below the chest to anyone passing by.

I looked to his face to try and read his expression, but he seemed to be oblivious to his penis slipping out of his shorts. "I, uh-- I don't know how to answer that," I laughed awkwardly. "That's the first time that's happened, as far as I know."

"My son said it was actually softer and tighter than any pussy he'd ever felt," Eduardo continued, and I was sure his penis seemed to thicken a little, sticking a little further out of the bottom of his shorts. The tip was just visible through his foreskin, and I was sure I could see a wet drop of precum beading at the end.

I tried to force my eyes away from it again. "That's, uh... very nice of him?" I replied lamely, feeling a lump in my throat that was a mixture of embarrassment and swelling desire.

"Seeing my son's member, I'm impressed you were able to take it all. Do you have a lot of experience with men of that size?"

"God, no. I'd never taken one that big before, even seen one that size. My husband is barely half as big," I blurted, before catching myself. "Sorry, I can't believe I told you that."

He laughed. "Don't worry, It's nice when men can share these things." He leaned back in his chair, stretching his arms up and clasping his hands behind his head. As he did, his now fully erect dick emerged another inch. "Ah marriage. We do make sacrifices. Is your husband's penis enough for you?"

"It's good," I answered weakly. The truth was, after the anal orgasm Tom's enormous dick had given me, I'd been feeling an incredible emptiness inside that I was worried I'd never have filled again. My husband had been fucking me almost every day, trying to get me to cum hands-free like Tom had, but we never even approached the level of feeling I had with Tom's dick eight inches deep into me.

"But it was different with my son?"

I gulped. "Yes," I admitted. "I had never taken anything as big as that before. I didn't even know if I could. And it, um.... it did things to me I didn't know I could feel."

"Yes," he grinned. "I saw that. It appeared as though you came without even touching yourself. Has your husband ever made you do that before?"

"No, I didn't even know that I could do that," I admitted. I gulped. "I, um-- I really can't believe that I'm telling you this."

"Aren't you curious to see if it can happen again?"

I swallowed hard, my voice hoarse: "With your son?"

He reached one hand down and grabbed the shaft of his now hard dick through his boxers, giving it a firm squeeze. A fat drop of precum squeezed out, dripping down the curve of his thick thigh before puddling on the chair. "I had someone else in mind" he offered.

So he had definitely known his dick was on display all along, I realized. Seeing my shocked expression, he continued.

"My wife has grown less interested in sex over the years. As you know from my son, and see now, the men in my family are very generously endowed. When my wife and I were young, she was insatiable-- she used to wake me in the night, already riding my erect cock, bringing herself to orgasm over and over again on it as if it were her personal sex toy." He stroked his cock through the thin material of his boxers as he talked, the puddle of precum on the chair's sear growing larger and larger as it dripped out of him in a steady stream.

"But as my wife has gotten older, she's begun to complain that my penis brings her some discomfort. A few years ago we begun having sex less frequently, and now-- almost never. And I would never cheat on my wife with another woman. But after seeing you and my son I began to wonder if there might be another way for me to feel release once again..."

I was trying to listen, but the pool or precum driving me crazy. My throat felt dry, my mouth felt like the Sahara-- and I desperately needed a drink. I glanced at the street again, confirming no one could see us below the chest-- "I'm sorry," I squeaked, "I just really need to--" Helplessly I felt myself lower forward, getting onto my hands and knees in front of him. He parted his hairy thighs just slightly as I did, a quizzical expression on his face.

I lowered my head down, and licked the pool of precum off the seat of his chair. It felt like the first drink of water after waking up thirsty in the night. Salty, sweet, and richer than any precum I'd tasted before. I closed my eyes, savoring the feeling of the thick syrup on my tongue. The chair's seat was clean now, but I needed more. I paused for a second-- then licked the trail of precum off the curve of his thick thigh, my tongue scraping his olive skin and dark leg hairs as I licked him clean. I opened my eyes and found myself face to face with the tip of his erect cock, a fat glob of precum visible at the tip. I looked up to his eyes for permission, and with a smirk, he nodded.

I lowered my head and swallowed the end of his dick, my lips pressing his foreskin back as the head slid onto my tongue. I sucked gently, and was rewarded with a stream of precum, like sucking honey out of the bottle. The sweetness mixed with his sweat, the pheromones flooding me and causing my own dick to start dripping in my running shorts.

"Ahhh," he groaned, sitting back further and spreading his legs even wider. I pushed the leg of his boxers up further as I nursed the swollen head, admiring the incredible girth of his broad shaft. I had wanted to see Tom's dick up close-- and this was perhaps the next best thing. Better, even? It was hard to say, but Ed seemed to have an even girthier dick than his young son.

I slid my hand into to where his boxers cupped his balls, feeling their heft in my hands. I had a sense memory of Tom's low-hanging balls slapping me with every deep stroke.

I managed to slip my hand into the fly of his boxers, my fingers sliding around the base of the shaft which-- my god-- my hand could not even fit around, just as I'd suspected of his son's. If his son's dick had truly been this thick as well, it was unbelievable that I had managed to take it all-- my mind raced as I imagined my own asshole straining to swallow this enormous girth, and deep in my guts I felt the ache of hunger and emptiness.

I sucked harder on the enormous tool, trying to take more of the shaft, accidentally making an audible "SLURP!"

"Ahhh," he moaned with a laugh, looking toward the street. "Maybe we should move inside."

I pulled myself off his dick, and rose back to my feet, starting to head toward his front door.

"Not that way," he said, as he wrestled his dick back into his boxers, and motioned for me to follow him. We climbed down the side steps, and into the side door of his detached garage.

"My wife is out for the day, but this still feels a little safer," he said as we stepped into his garage. We squeezed around the side of his truck, to the back where there was a little more room between the truck's bumper and the garage door.

I started to drop to me knees to service his cock, but he stopped me.

"Hold on," he said. "Your mouth felt good, but I need to check out this magic ass." With that he turned me around by the shoulders, so sharply that I had to reach out to the garage wall to support myself. With both hands, he abruptly pulled down my running shorts, and my ass bounced out into view.

He gave a low whistle. "Wow," he remarked in a soft voice. "I got a sense of it the other day-- but I see what my son was saying. You have a very girly ass, my friend!"

"Uh, thank you?"

"No, no, that's not true. I've never seen a woman with an ass this good." He gripped a cheek in each hand, and jiggled them. I suddenly felt cool air on my exposed hole as his hands squeezed my cheeks.

"These will feel so good hugging my dick," he muttered, almost more to himself.

"Um," I started to object, starting to snap out of it. Was I really about to cheat on my husband a second time? But before I could sort out my thoughts, I heard him spit on his hand, and felt the wet knob teasing my ass, searching for entrance.

"Oh!" I gasped. His tip had found its way in.

"Therrrre we go," he groaned, his voice getting a little huskier. He rocked his hips, but his dick could barely get in me past the head. I bit down hard on my lip, struggling to adjust to its size.

He whistled again. "Man, you are fucking tight! How did Tomas get his dick into you?"

"Oof!" I grunted, trying to adapt to the thickness invading my ass. "Well, he-- oof-- didn't get all the way in until after he'd shot his load. I think that helped provide some lube."

"Well that doesn't work for me. I need to bust my nut balls deep in this ass. Did Tomas try and loosen you up beforehand?"

"Loosen me up? No..."

Eduardo laughed, easing his dick out of me. "I need to teach that boy a few things," he said as he lowered himself onto his knees behind me. Before I could ass what he mean, I suddenly felt his bearded face pressing between my cheeks.

"Oh fuck!" I gasped, as his tongue took a long, slow lap across my hole.

He pulled his face out from my hole for a second. "Wow. Your asshole is actually sweet. Did you know that?" he asked, before diving back in. He alternated plunging his tongue inside me, strumming it across, and gently sucking at the sensitive skin of my pink ring, making vulgar slurping sounds as he expertly ate my ass. "I used to eat my wife out almost every night," he stated. "Do you think the skills translate!"

"Yes!" I shouted, spreading my legs further. He took the hint and gripped my cheeks, pulling them apart as he plunged his strong tongue back in to its greatest depth yet. I couldn't believe how deep his tongue was able to get into me. I felt like the tip of his tongue was tapping at my prostate.

With my ass sufficiently wet, he stood up behind me, and positioned the head at the entrance. "Let's try that again," he said, as he began to press his shaft into my now lubricated tunnel.

I continued holding my cheeks apart as he pressed his hips forward, feeding me inch after inch of his incredible dick. "Shh shh shh," he would coo when my hole would tighten, my body struggling to handle the massive invader, until my ass would relax again and allow him to enter me a little deeper. Every inch of the thickening shaft pressed harder against my prostate, and my vision was starting to blur with the first sensations of something building inside me.

"Ahhhh," he groaned. "There we are!" I reached back, and in amazement, realized he was all the way inside me. I had almost nine inches of thick, uncut dick bare inside my ass. The image was almost enough to make me cum, and my legs started to tremble a little.

He squatted slightly, his strong thighs sliding behind me. As he half stood, I felt my entire body lifted off the ground, impaled entirely on his erect dick.

"Oh-- my-- god!" I groaned, seeing stars as my asshole strained around the enormous base of his shaft. If possible, he seemed to be pressing even deeper into me now, into places I'd never felt touched before. He slipped his hands under my thighs, and I leaned back against his chest, one arm hooking over his shoulder while the other reached out to the garage wall to steady myself. He stood up a bit more, spreading my legs wider as he stood.

"Here we fucking go!" he groaned in my ear, as he started to pulse his hips, fucking me in the air like a cheap sex doll. His hips bounced hard against my fat ass, my hole making a wet "slurp" with every thrust. I couldn't believe how much he was opening me up. For the first time since I'd met his son, the empty chasm inside me felt full.

"You're so fucking tight!" He roared. "I'm not going to be able to last long."

"Just-- keep-- going!" I groaned. I could tell that I was on the edge of another anal orgasm, and I needed to feel that intense pleasure again. "Please!"

As it built inside me, it suddenly began to feel as if the whole world were shaking, and a heavenly light began to flood my vision. But then my dick-throttled brain slowly came to its senses, and I realized in horror that the deep rumbling was the sound of the garage door opening! Looking up at my hand, I realized that in trying to steady myself against the wall during his anal pounding, I'd inadvertently hit the button that opened the garage door.

There was no way Eduardo couldn't have noticed that we were suddenly on full display to the neighborhood, but apparently he wasn't letting that stop him, as his plowing continued. "I-- just-- need-- to-- finish!" he grunted, as if reading my thoughts. And at that moment, with my own climax building within me, I didn't care who saw me being used as a fuck-toy by this hot neighborhood dad.

"Oohhhhh fuccccccccckkkkkk," he began to roar, in a voice so deep and low that the tools hanging from the garage walls began to rattle. His enormous balls slapped harder against my taint as his pace increased, the sound echoing across our cul de sac. "I'm gonnnna fffffucking blowwwww!" His hands gripped my thighs and spread them even further, as he plowed his dick even deeper into my wet hole for one final thrust.

"Fuuuuuuucckkkkkk!" he groaned, in a voice so loud that the birds in his yard all took off in flight. I could feel his hairy chest shaking against my back as an orgasm rocked his body. His load, built up from the years without sex, flooded my ass— I could feel it squeezing and dripping around the broad shaft spreading open my already straining hole. The thick vein along the underside of his dick continued to pulse as my ass squeezed out every last drop from his heavy balls.

I felt the sunlight on my skin, and knew we were already past the point when we should have stopped— but I needed so badly to finish. "Please!" I whimpered. "Just-- keep-- going!!" At that moment I didn't care who was passing by on the street, and could hear me begging so pathetically for his dick.

His grip on my thighs softened just slightly and he seemed to stumble just a bit, clearly light-headed after his incredible orgasm. My ass settled back into his lap a bit more, swallowing just a little more of his fat shaft-- it was enough.

My body began to shake as a moan rattled in my throat. I had one arm over his shoulder and one hand holding onto the garage wall, but my dick began to pulse and twitch, and suddenly-- my load poured out of me, as shockwaves emanated throughout my body, hitting every single nerve in my skin. I tightened my spread thighs around his as my load splattered to the floor. "Fuccckkkkkk," I groaned hoarsely, squeezing my eyes closed and biting my lip while I rode out the incredible orgasm he'd given me. I'd worried that the experience I had with Tom was a once-in-a-lifetime orgasm, but as waves of pleasure washed over me, I realized it wasn't.

listlio07
listlio07
73 Followers
12