Not in Front of My Husband! Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took a minute for my senses to return to me. My eyes blinked open, out of focus, and I felt a dopy grin spread across my face as the endorphins washed over me. I gave my ass a squeeze, feeling the softening tool still deep inside me let out one last spurt of cum deep into my guts.

"Fuck!" Ed groaned contentedly, though the feeling of my hole tightening around his member seemed to waken him up. "Oh fuck," he said, more softly, as he looked around. We were both in full daylight, fully naked, covered in sweat, his nine inch dick deep inside me, his cum dripping out of my asshole around his enormous shaft, and my own cum splattered on the garage wall and in a milky puddle on the floor-- in view of the entire neighborhood. We both turned our heads to see if there was anyone on the street.

There was-- just one person. My husband, standing across the street— grocery bags in his arms, a look of complete shock on his face.

Ed lifted one hand off my thigh, and gave him a slight wave.

Well, I thought-- my husband had wanted to see my cum like this again.

12