Not IN Love Ch. 03

Story Info
He sucks her come and she sucks his cock.
3.9k words
4.64
7.5k
10
0

Part 3 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer:

This is a fictitious story. All characters are fictitious and any resemblance to real people is coincidence. Do not take any information in this story as health advice.

~~~

Lucy slept like a log. She didn't realise how exhausted she was. Apparently it takes a lot of energy to lose one's virginity.

Lucy woke up feeling absolutely wonderful. Then she realised why. Someone, hopefully Joe, was licking her vulva and she was about to have an orgasm. She looked down and, thankfully, saw Joe with his face buried in her crotch.

Joe noticed that Lucy was awake so he latched onto Lucy's vulva and sucked harder as he rapidly licked the tip of her clitoris and urethra, "Oh... ga... ah... oh ... fucking hellll!" she shouted as she came. She knew she was squirting, not just a little, but a lot. In fact, she was pretty sure that Joe was sucking the come out of her and it felt fantastic. It was like a massive release of tension, and liquid, from her body. It was so intense. She'd never come like this, 'Oh what a fantastic way to wake up, having the come sucked out of me,' she thought and then collapsed onto the bed, completely sated as her orgasm subsided.

"That was fantastic!" she exclaimed after she had caught her breath and recovered from her orgasm, "That was... there are no words to describe that feeling... other than... that was the best oral sex I've ever had."

"I'm glad I could be of service," replied Joe, with a big grin on his face, as he looked up at Lucy from between her legs.

"Did you... did you just ... suck the piss out of me?" she asked, confused.

"I'm sure there was come juice somewhere in there," answered Joe, appreciatively looking at Lucy's beautiful pussy from his vantage point between her luscious, long legs.

"That's so hot!" exclaimed Lucy, as she reached down to Joe's head with her hands and brought his face up to hers. She licked what moisture she could from Joe's face and then kissed him, pushing her tongue into his mouth as far as she could to taste more of her fluids.

"It tastes like pussy juice with a hint of green tea," Lucy said as she licked her tongue around her lips.

After a while Joe asked, "How about a more sustainable meal?".

"What? There's something better than that?" asked Lucy with a big grin.

"Well, that's just the entree," answered Joe grinning back at Lucy.

"Well, I suppose so, as long as that entree is a regular thing?" Lucy joked, "I want that feeling again."

"Every morning we wake up together," affirmed Joe, "Unless you don't like it?" asked Joe. He was a bit worried that he hurt Lucy.

"As long as you are my boyfriend, I expect that service every morning we're together," demanded Lucy.

"As you wish," replied Joe, bowing like a servant, "Does mistress now want brunch?"

"Damn right I do!" demanded Lucy as she tried to jump out of bed, "Oh, so sore, but, I think I can walk if I take it slowly," she said with a grimace. She'd come so hard the night before that her muscles were sore from being tensed up during her orgasms.

Joe had prepared avocado, chicken, lettuce and mayonnaise toasted sandwiches which they were now eating. Joe had also made a pot of tea. Lucy was drinking from Betty's cup in deep contemplation, "How do I get my own cup?" she asked.

"You need to be my employee," answered Joe.

"And what does that entail?" enquired Lucy.

"You work for me and I pay you for that service," answered Joe.

"I worked hard last night and this morning," proposed Lucy.

"That wasn't for my business so I think it wouldn't look good on my tax return. Besides, I thought that effort was for pleasure?" asked Joe as he raised his eyebrows.

Lucy leaned over and squeezed Joe's arm, "Yes, it was very pleasurable."

They abluted, dressed and prepared to visit Lucy's parents. Joe drove them over in his E-Trip, a three wheeled, electric vehicle, which he manufactured. Lucy hung on behind Joe as they weaved their way to her parent's home. Joe parked in the backyard and they got out of the E-Trip. They went inside through the backdoor.

Lucy's mother, Jenny, was preparing something for dinner. Joe surreptitiously watched her breasts with envy as they wobbled around under her thin blouse.

Lucy said, "Hi mum," as she plonked herself down on a stool.

"Hi Mrs G," said Joe, "Is Dan in the shed?"

"Hello Joe," responded Jenny, "Yes, he's out there," Joe went outside to talk to Dan.

"You slept at Joe's last night?" Jenny asked Lucy with a slight annoyance in her voice.

"Yes mum, didn't you get my message?" answered Lucy.

"I did," answered Jenny, "I'd prefer if you didn't do that. I would prefer for you to sleep in your own bed, alone."

"Mum, I'm 18 years old. I'm not only supposed to be a responsible adult but I'm well an truly above 16, the age of consent," replied Lucy.

"I just don't want you to get into trouble," said Jenny.

Lucy answered, "Don't worry Mum, we're using contraceptives," she then said, to change the subject, "What's for dinner?"

"Beef Wellington, but ... there's not enough for Joe," answered Jenny.

"Why not?" asked Lucy, "He's always had Saturday dinners here since his parents died."

"I just don't want him eating here anymore," replied Jenny.

"Why? Just because he screwed me? I can't be a lesbian all my life," retorted Lucy as she stood up and stormed out the backdoor.

"Lucy?" was all Jenny was able to say to Lucy's back.

Joe knocked on the shed door. He heard a bit of a scurry and then Dan opened the door, "Oh it's you Joe? I thought it might be someone else," he then opened the door wider and let Joe in, "I was just having a bong. Do you want one?"

"No thanks Dan," replied Joe, "How's it going?"

"Pretty good," answered Dan.

"Got any projects going?" asked Joe.

"Just a few welding jobs for a mate," answered Dan as he led Joe over to some pipe work. Dan explained how he was making it for his mate's boat trailer and how the tubes fitted together. It was to make it easier to guide the boat onto the trailer. He asked, "Have you spoken to Jenny yet?"

"I just said hello," answered Joe.

Dan said, "She's a bit upset about Lucy sleeping at your place last night."

Joe said, "Lucy indicated that it would be alright."

Just then there was a knock at the door, "Come in," answered Dan.

Lucy came in and said, "Hi dad," as she gave him a big hug.

Dan noticed that Lucy was upset and said, "You've been talking to your mum, haven't you?"

"She's being illogical, unreasonable and unfair," said Lucy, annoyed.

"I'll wait outside," said Joe and he exited the shed door. He didn't like conflict.

"I know," said Dan, "I'm hoping that she'll get over it. Just give her some time, okay?"

"Joe's always had Saturday dinners here. He's like part of the family, so why does she do this? It's not going to change my mind," said Lucy.

"It's psychological, somehow she can't handle the thought of the man who's having sex with her daughter, eating at our table. It just seems dirty to her," answered Dan, "You're studying psychology. You know people can let emotions overcome logic. Please, just give her time."

"I'm not going to give in," said Lucy, "I shouldn't have to give up my pleasure just because she's stupid."

"She's not stupid, Lucy. You know that," said Dan annoyed, "she's just... please be patient.

"On another matter, you are using contraceptives aren't you?"

"Of course I am dad," answered Lucy, 'I'm not an idiot."

"I just thought I'd check," said Dan.

Lucy gave Dan another hug and said as she was leaving, "I'm staying at Joe's tonight. In fact I'll be staying at Joe's every night until he's invited to stay here for dinner, okay?"

Dan sighed and said, "Okay, love you and your mum loves you too."

"Love you too dad," replied Lucy, "and I love mum too."

Joe drove Lucy back to his home in silence. Joe knew that Lucy was upset but didn't know what to say. Lucy broke the silence by saying, "Let's have dinner at your place. It'll be more convenient. We can play games or watch videos, have some takeaway and then settle in for the night," she squeezed his crotch.

"Ah," hesitated Joe.

"Don't worry," said Lucy, "I've told dad that I'm sleeping here, that's if it's okay with you?" she still wasn't confident.

"Yes of course," replied Joe, "Do we invite the others for dinner or is this just the two of us?"

"Whatever," answered Lucy and then with a wink as she groped at Joe's crotch, "we'll see how it goes as long as I get what's 'coming'."

Dick and Harry arrived at the predetermined time for Saturday afternoon tea and games. They took their usual seats in the entertainment room. Joe offered cuppas and went to the kitchen to make the drinks. After bringing in the mugs of tea he placed a jar containing mulled dope onto the coffee table as the usual offering. Each took a mug, applied their preferred amount of milk and took a pinch of the dope, which they consumed.

Joe asked, "How's the thesis coming along Harry?"

"Quite well thank you Joe," answered Harry, "I'm thinking that it might be useful in a practical way."

"How's that?" asked Joe.

"Do you remember how I was using the wiring diagram to show how the different connected components of the fifth dimension could be represented?" asked Harry.

"Mostly," answered Joe.

"Well," continued Harry, "I'm wondering if the reverse could be done. That is, maybe I could use the fifth dimension of topographical mathematics to help economise wiring."

"How'd that work?" asked Joe.

"Image all the wires that you have in your E-Trip. Their purpose is to connect each electrical component to another and the battery supply," said Harry, "If I consider those components to be in the fifth dimension then the connections could be calculated using topographical mathematics. I could then apply the wiring diagram to represent those connections in a three dimensional way and guess what the resulting diagram could be used for?"

"To wire up the components in the E-Trip?" answered Joe.

"Ah," said Harry, "I see that you've been listening," they both laughed.

Joe then continued, "Wouldn't that result in less wiring and therefore be more economical to build?"

"Not only that," agreed Harry, "but it's likely to reduce weight and make the whole vehicle more efficient."

"How long before you can write that wiring diagram up?" asked Lucy.

Harry, being a little surprised that Lucy was contributing to the conversation, answered, "Well that depends on how long I'm willing to dedicate to the practical use of topographical mathematics to the fifth and above dimensions. There's also the matter of Joe's Intellectual Property. If I use the E-Trip wiring diagram in my thesis, everyone who reads it will know how the E-Trips are wired."

"You've mentioned in the past that you're worried that your supervisor might think that your work is too simple because it's not taking you that long to write. Adding a more practical component would bulk out the thesis and overcome that problem," suggested Lucy.

Joe was a bit worried that Lucy might be trying to manipulate Harry so he interrupted, "What if you only include a little bit of the wiring diagram in your thesis so that I didn't loose IP but you could also prove that the maths works?" proposed Joe, "That way, my business would benefit and you'd have a practical application of your theory?"

"That could work," Harry contemplated, "I'd certainly be happier if I know that my mathematics was useful to the world. Okay, I'll do it. I'll work out the fifth dimensional maths of all the E-Trip electrical components and convert that into a wiring diagram but we need to work out what subset of components to include in my thesis so that it doesn't expose your IP."

"Could we do this crap another time, hopefully when I'm not around?" asked Dick, "I thought that we were here to enjoy ourselves?"

Lucy shook her head and said, "Idiot."

"I'm enjoying myself," answered Harry. Both Lucy and Joe agreed.

"Games?" asked Dick, "or movie?"

They played games for hours until Lucy said, "I'm starving. Who else has the munchies? Let's order some home delivery?"

"Don't you usually dine at your parents' home," asked Harry.

"Yes," answered Lucy, a little annoyed about being reminded of her conflict with her mum, "but we've decided to give that a miss for a while."

They agreed that pizza was a good choice and made their orders. They then watch a show that Joe had recorded from the free to air TV stations until the pizza arrived. Lucy insisted that they be civilised so they ate the pizzas in the dining room. After each had consumed more than enough, they returned to the entertainment room to watch more shows.

At about 8pm, Harry excused himself saying that he needed to get home. Dick, as usual, asked for a lift and Harry agreed.

After they left, Lucy cuddled up to Joe, winked and said, "I'm ready for dessert, what about you?" as she pointed to Joe's crotch.

"Indubitably," answered Joe, "Shall we dine in the bedroom?"

"That would be most satisfactory," answered Lucy with a pompous, English accent.

Joe picked up Lucy and carried her to his bedroom. He placed her on the bed and said, "Ladies first."

Lucy proposed, "We could eat together say, 69?"

"As you wish my dear," answered Joe as he started to slowly remove her clothes.

"Too slow!' announced Lucy and she stood up and started to more quickly undress, "Come on, strip," she commanded.

Soon they were both completely naked. Lucy was laying on the bed with Joe standing. Joe, again, paused to gaze and appreciated Lucy's beauty but Lucy had other intentions. She spun herself around and slid across the bed until her mouth was next to Joe's crotch. She grabbed Joe's flaccid penis and started to lick it's tip. Joe's penis started to get hard as Lucy kissed her way down Joe's shaft and started to lick his scrotum. Joe closed his eyes and appreciated the warm, moist feeling of Lucy's mouth and tongue manipulating his scrotum and testes, "Lay down," suggested Lucy. Joe did as commanded. She then continued sucking Joe's penis.

Joe tried to move Lucy's hips so that he could have access to Lucy's pussy but she stopped sucking long enough to say, "No. Let me have some of this before you distract me."

Joe laid back and enjoyed the feeling of Lucy licking down his shaft to his scrotum. He trembled as Lucy sucked one of his balls into her mouth and started manipulating it with her tongue. Lucy pulled her head back to pull Joe's testis and Joe's penis grew. He felt a bit of pain but that was overcome by the pleasure of her sucking his ball. Joe's body jerked as Lucy released Joe's testis with a pop. Lucy started to suck his other ball. She again pulled Joe's testis and let it pop out. Again Joe jerked, moaned with pleasure. Lucy repeated the process and Joe jerked with pleasure at each pop.

Lucy then tried to suck both testes into her mouth but couldn't quite succeed. Joe moaned as he felt her trying to do this because there was a little pain but a lot of pleasure, so Lucy continued. Eventually she was able to get one testis in her mouth followed by the other. She could hardly contain them but she decided to excite Joe as much as she could while they were in her mouth.

Lucy used her tongue to move Joe's testes around in her mouth. She tried to push them apart with her tongue but only managed to press them harder against the roof of her mouth. Joe moaned so Lucy continued to repeat this action until one of Joe's testes popped out. Joe jerked again and sighed. This caused Lucy to temporarily suck harder on Joe's remaining testis and again Joe moaned. Lucy then sucked his ball as hard as she could and pulled back. "Oh, that feels so good," said Joe as his body shook when his ball popped out of her mouth, so Lucy did it again and again.

Meanwhile, Lucy was very slowly rubbing her hand up and down Joe's shaft. It was now very hard so Lucy decided it was now or never. She let Joe's testis pop out of her mouth one last time and and got off the bed so the she was now between Joe's legs. She knelt down on the kangaroo pelt covering the tiled floor. She pulled at Joe's legs and he moved so that they were dangling over the edge of the bed. She looked up at Joe and said, "I've got something to show you."

"Can't it wait?" asked Joe, hoping that she'd keep manipulating his penis and gonads.

"Oh I think you'll like this," she replied, "I've been practising."

"Practising what?" asked Joe.

"This," Lucy said as she used her first finger and thumb to form a ring around the neck of Joe's scrotum. She closed the ring around Joe's scrotum and Joe moaned, "That feels nice."

Joe's scrotum was very slippery from Lucy's saliva. Lucy's grip slip towards the end of Joe's scrotum which put pressure on Joe's testes within his sac. Again Joe moaned. Lucy then pulled Joe's scrotum towards his toes which bent Joe's penis towards her mouth. She started pushing down on it. Joe's sighed. She then slid her mouth back along his shaft and then licked his glans. She tilted her head backwards hoping that this would allow Joe's shaft to go down into her mouth and straight down her throat.

Lucy further pulled on Joe's scrotum, which bent his shaft further towards his legs so that his glans could be sucked into her mouth. She slid her mouth backwards and forwards. This time Joe's penis went further into her mouth. Lucy repeated this until Joe's penis was touching the back of her throat. She slid his penis almost out of her mouth, took a big breath and then slid his penis back in. Meanwhile, she kept twisting his scrotum and testes in her hand. This time, when Joe's penis hit the back of her throat, she kept pushing until it went partway down her throat. She then slid his penis back out, 'small steps' she thought and repeated the action. Each thrust she pushed Joe's penis a little further down her throat. If she felt that she was going to gag, she pulled his penis back out again but kept the glans in her mouth. All the time she gently pulled Joe's scrotum and manipulated his testes with the palm of her hand and her other fingers.

Joe felt his shaft sliding in and out of Lucy's throat. Lucy's mouth and throat felt wonderful because each time, his penis went a little further in. Although her throat was tight it was very lubricated. He felt that he would come if she kept doing this. Especially with the manipulation and squeezing of his balls. He had never had his shaft bent towards his legs when it was hard. The resistance of penis made the feeling a little bit painful but very pleasurable.

Lucy was taking breaths each time Joe's shaft came out of her throat. She kept on sucking Joe's penis in and out, each time she could see that she was getting more down her throat until she eventually felt her lips on Joe's pubic area. Lucy held her mouth there and continued to squeeze his testes. She felt proud of herself to get this far. She may not be able to get all of Joe's penis into her vagina but she now knew that she could get all of it down her throat.

When Lucy felt that she needed air she slid Joe's penis from her throat, took a quick breath and then slid his shaft back all the way down. She kept doing this until she was getting into a rhythm of in and out whilst taking sufficient and comfortable breaths. Lucy was now confident that she could deep throat Joe and so she started to push his penis in and out of her throat, faster and faster. Eventually she got into a rhythm that she felt was similar to that of when Joe fucked her and so settled on that rate. She became more daring and when she had Joe's penis all the way down her throat, she lifted Joe's scrotum towards her lips, stuck out her tongue and licked Joe's balls.

Lucy could feel Joe's hands sliding through her hair. She wanted Joe to fuck her face but he was too much of a gentleman. Besides, his balls were hers and she felt that she had control over this man. She was doing him, not he doing her.

12