Not IN Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe was feeling fantastic. His cock was sliding all the way, in and out of Lucy's tight throat. Every now and then her tongue would tickle his balls, which she was squeezing, and it felt very good. He worried that Lucy might be tiring so he concentrated on making himself come. Eventually his balls started to tighten and he realised he was about to come. His whole body tensed as he reached down to put his hands on either side of Lucy's head. He told her that he was going to come but she kept on sucking and squeezing his balls.

Joe wanted to hold Lucy's head still because the feeling was getting to be too much but he also wanted to come. He held her hair and let her control her head moving back and forwards. He was going to blow his load. His legs tensed, his head and shoulders lifted off the bed and then he held her head still as he ejaculated down her throat.

Lucy felt Joe's cock throb and she realised he was coming. She squeezed and pulled his balls as hard as she could. She felt his semen shoot deep down, directly into her stomach. She didn't have to swallow because the tip of his penis was well past the back of her mouth.

Lucy was starting to worry. She couldn't take a breath and just before she was about to force herself off Joe's cock he pushed her head away from his body and his penis slid out of her mouth.

Joe threw his head back onto the pillow and gasped, "That was really, really good."

"I told you you'd like it," answered Lucy.

"Bring your pussy up here," demanded Joe.

Lucy said, "Uh-uh. I've had enough cunnilingus this morning. I'd like to sleep now."

They brushed their teeth and prepared for bed. They cuddled each other and Lucy felt proud that although she couldn't satisfy her man vaginally, she certainly could orally. She thought that he came much quicker that when he screwed her. Was this because her throat felt better than her vagina or because she pulled and squeezed his balls? She would make sure that she would try the latter a different time.

~~~

To be continued...

12