Not IN Love Ch. 07

Story Info
His doctor helps him come and his breasts grow.
4.5k words
4.58
10k
5
0

Part 7 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer:

This is a fictitious story. All characters are fictitious and any resemblance to real people is coincidence. Do not take any information in this story as health advice.

~~~

Joe entered Dr Rebecca's office. Dr Rebecca was very beautiful and appeared slightly older than Joe. She wore an official white uniform that buttoned all the way up the front. She offered her hand and said, "Hello. I'm Dr Rebecca. May I call you Joe?" Joe nodded.

"Great," replied Dr Rebecca, "I'm an endocrinologist. Do you know what they specialise in?"

Joe answered, "The affects of hormones on the body."

Dr Rebecca smiled and said, "Good, let's get on with it shall we?" She liked intelligent people and Joe seemed to be well informed if not intelligent.

Dr Rebecca looked at the test results and started asking Joe some questions. Joe laughed.

Dr Rebecca asked, "Is something amusing?"

Joe answered, "You're asking the same questions as Dr Judith."

Dr Rebecca smiled and said, "Well I think Dr Judith's diagnosis is correct. The blood tests show that you have high levels of oestrogen and progesterone, which is likely to be the cause of your breast growth.

"There appears to be nothing in the MRI scans to indicate cancer or any abnormal growths that could contribute to the increased hormones so, naturally, we look for ingested sources. Hence the same questions.

"My diagnosis is that, for some currently unknown reason, your body is producing these female hormones and hence the breasts.

"How do you feel about having breasts?"

Joe looked down at his chest and said, "So far they're okay. They hurt but apparently that'll be only during the growth period. I wouldn't want them to get too big. I've known women who say that big breasts hurt their backs."

Dr Rebecca smiled and said, "Yes. I've heard that as well but what about mentally? Does having breasts worry you?"

Joe considered his answer and then said, "It's sort of natural isn't it? I mean, unless there's some outside influence, it's my body creating them. It's not like I'm doing something that my body would try to reject... I guess I don't really know."

Dr Rebecca smiled again, "Well that's a healthy attitude. Some men might think that they're losing their masculinity but you are the same person with a slightly different body shape. Well done you.

"What about your family and friends. What do they think and more importantly, do their opinions affect you?"

"My family are dead," answered Joe, "My girlfriend is excited about my breast growth. Her mother, who's also a very good friend of mine, is very understanding and supportive. My other friends don't know about my breasts. I wear baggy clothes and I think those have so far, hidden my breasts from my friends."

"It appears that there are no conflicts. What about your work?" asked Dr Rebecca.

"I own my own business so I don't care what my boss thinks," answered Joe with a smile.

Dr Rebecca laughed and said, "Well it's good that you both see eye to eye.

"Let's discuss options:

"One, you could take oestrogen blockers to block the development of oestrogen and progesterone. You could also take testosterone that would help prevent further breast growth. However, there are side effects."

"Like baldness and aggressive behaviour?" interrupted Joe.

"Yes," replied Dr Rebecca, "You've been doing your homework?"

"Dr Judith told me that," answered Joe, "and I don't like the thought of either of those."

Dr Rebecca smiled and said, "Okay, option two: You let your breasts grow and, once they have stopped growing, you decide on what to do with them.

"It should take about a year for your breasts to stop growing. If you don't like them, surgery can remove the underlying breast tissue. There's a small chance that the operation could leave your nipples to be insensitive and there will be scaring.

"There's also the chance of embarrassment during breast growth. People around you may have noticed your breasts growing before your operation. You may have to confront those people's opinions."

Dr Rebecca paused for any questions or comments from Joe. There were none so she continued, "Option three: once your breasts have finished growing, you keep them. There are gynaecomastia compression vests that can be worn to help hide the breasts if they embarrass you."

"Are there any side effects from wearing those vests?" asked Joe.

"Oh," replied Dr Rebecca, "Um... I haven't heard of any. They are tight, to compress the breasts... I suppose they could cause distortion of the breasts but that's what one is trying to achieve. You may also feel restricted around the chest because of the compression."

Joe said, "Baggy clothes sound like the most comfortable option so far," Dr Rebecca smiled and nodded.

"Option three with the choice of option two would be my current choice," said Joe, "I'm not a nature freak but I think that modifying one's body is not... right, for me that is," He then said, as he shrugged his shoulders, "Besides, if my friends don't like me because of my body then tough titties."

Dr Rebecca laughed, "Well, hopefully firm titties anyway," they both laughed.

Dr Rebecca continued, "Well Joe, looking at your body type, tall and slim build, I would estimate that you would develop breasts no larger than a B cup and more likely AAA cup breasts. That's not guaranteed but it's from my previous observations.

"There're other things to consider," said Dr Rebecca, "It's possible that the hormones might cause your penis and/or testes to shrink. The first could cause impotence the second could cause infertility."

"Infertility is not a problem. I never want to have children," replied Joe, "but impotence is a problem. I have a very active sex life so being impotent would be a major downside."

"Yes, I understand," said Dr Rebecca, "That is an issue. However, there is medicine that can help. Have you heard of Viagra?" Joe nodded, "Well this drug I'm suggesting is like Viagra in that it targets a certain area in one's body but not everywhere else, but it's not to help with erections like Viagra. It has testosterone in it which targets the male genitals. In short, it helps prevent shrinkage of the penis and helps to prevent impotence.

"I would recommend it for you and Dr Judith has already prescribed it for you. I just want to up the dose ever so slightly. Have you been taking those tablets?"

"Yes," answered Joe.

"Increase the testosterone. Will that cause hair loss or aggressive behaviour?" asked Joe.

"No," answered Dr Rebecca, "It's a very small amount and it is concentrated in the genitals."

"Okay," said Joe, "That sounds reasonable. I'll accept that."

"Just a caution," said Dr Rebecca, "It HELPS prevent shrinkage and impotence. It's not guaranteed to completely stop it."

"But it's better than nothing, isn't it?" asked Joe.

"Yes, in my professional opinion," answered Dr Rebecca.

"Now for another matter, infertility," mentioned Dr Rebecca, "I know that you don't want children but I think it's worthwhile testing your sperm count. There's a Dr Helen in this building. She's a fertility expert. I can write you a referral to see her and I can check if she can see you after this appointment. What do you think?"

"Why a sperm count if I don't want children?" asked Joe.

"It'll help us know how the hormones are affecting you and therefore what dosage of the testosterone to prescribe. She bulk bills of that's an issue?" answered Dr Rebecca.

"Okay," replied Joe, "Let's do it."

Dr Rebecca made a phone call and when she'd finished she said to Joe, "Dr Helen is on her way."

Moments later there was a knock on the door and Dr Rebecca let Dr Helen into her office.

Dr Helen was also beautiful and approximately the same age as Dr Rebecca. She had on a similar white uniform to Dr Rebecca's.

Dr Rebecca introduced Joe and Dr Helen and explained his situation.

Dr Helen said, "Okay, well Joe, a sperm count is very easy to do. We just get a sample and I put that sample into a machine that counts all the spermatozoa," she then added, "Both the ones that wiggle and the ones that don't."

Joe smiled and asked, "How do you get the sample?"

"You masturbate into one of these," answered Dr Helen as she held up a sample jar, "Don't worry, you don't have to fill it."

"Can I bring it back?" asked Joe.

"Um," answered Dr Helen, "It's best if the sample is as fresh as possible so right now would be a good time.

"You can use this adjoining room. We'll leave you alone."

"I," Joe hesitated, "I... I don't... perform well without stimulus."

"We have some porn magazines if that helps?" offered Dr Helen.

Joe hesitated again and said, "Porn's never really been interesting to me. I suppose I'll just have to give it a go."

Joe took the jar into an adjacent small examination room, got undressed and tried to provide a sample. After about 30 minutes The two doctors were getting concerned. Dr Helen knocked on the door and asked, "Are you okay Joe?"

Joe called out, "This is a very sterile atmosphere which is not... stimulating."

Dr Helen asked, "May I come in? I may be able to help?"

"Um," replied Joe, "Alright, I suppose so."

Dr Helen entered the room and was surprised by the magnificent erection that Joe was holding in his right hand. She tried to stay professional and said, "Well, it appears that getting an erection is not the problem. Do you normally have trouble ejaculating?"

"Well no," answered Joe, "but there's normally... another... contributor to the situation."

Dr Helen laughed. Just then Dr Rebecca asked if she could be of assistance and entered the room. She said, "Wow, maybe we need a bigger specimen jar?" and smiled.

"Becky," admonished Dr Helen, "A bit more professionalism please. We're here to help Joe," she then asked Joe, "May I try and assist? I'm trained in this field."

Joe nodded and said, "Okay."

Dr Helen put on some surgical gloves and applied lubricant to her fingers. She stood next to Joe and gentle massaged his testicles, "Does that help?" she asked.

"A bit," answered Joe.

Dr Helen asked, "Joe have you ever had a prostate examination?"

"No," answered Joe.

Dr Helen then asked, "Have you ever had anything inserted into your anus?"

"No," answered Joe in confusion.

Dr Helen then said, "Joe, I would like to stimulate your prostate. It usually helps ejaculation. Is that okay?"

"I guess so," answered Joe, "I'm getting a bit bored without... stimulation."

Dr Helen gently smeared lubricant around Joe's anus with her finger, "Is that okay?"

"Ah," answered Joe, "it feels a bit invasive."

"Well that's how a prostate is stimulated," replied Dr Helen. She then gently pressed her finger against Joe's anal sphincter. She felt it tighten. She knew he couldn't keep it constricted for long and when she felt Joe's sphincter relax a bit, she quickly pushed her finger all the way into Joe's rectum.

Joe tensed up and gasped, "Fuck," but before he could tighten his arse, Dr Helen's finger was well and truly lodged inside his rectum. He then felt the tip of Dr Helen's finger press against a spot that made his penis twitch.

"You've got a big prostate Joe," said Dr Helen. She then asked Dr Rebecca, who was enjoying the show, "Does the MRI show any sign of growth or inflammation in his prostate?" Dr Rebecca shook her head so Dr Helen asked Joe, "How often do you have sex?"

Joe answered, "At least twice a day."

"Really? That would explain the distended prostate," asked Dr Helen, "Is that self manipulation?"

"No," answered Joe in grunts as Dr Helen kept stimulating his prostate, "Girlfriend."

"Really?" asked Dr Helen, who was trying to hide her smile while watching her stimulating effect on Joe, "She must have a very high libido."

"It's her on the weekends and her mum during the week," answered Joe whilst breathing in gasps.

"Your girlfriend's mother?" asked Dr Helen as she started to roughly finger Joe's anus and prostate and squeezed his testes harder. She didn't like infidelity.

"Yes... oh," gasped Joe, "It... was... my... girl... friend's... idea... oh fuck!" and then Joe came into the specimen jar. Gob after gob jetted out of Joe's meatus into the jar, rapidly filling it up. When it was full, Joe's semen flowed over the edge onto his hand and his chest.

Joe eventually stopped shooting his ejaculate. Dr Helen gently released her grip on his testes, pulled her finger our of Joe's anus and took the sample from Joe's hand as she said, "I'll take that," and left the room.

Joe was stunned and laid there blinking. Dr Rebecca used a towel to help clean Joe's seminal fluid and lubricant off his body. She then said, "When you're ready you can get dressed and then come into my office. Dr Helen won't be long."

Once dressed Joe hurried towards Dr Rebecca's office. He stopped when he heard them whispering.

"A bit rough, weren't we?" asked Dr Rebecca.

"You know I hate infidelity," answered Dr Helen.

"He said it was his girlfriend's idea. I don't think that there was any infidelity involved," said Dr Rebecca.

"Yeah ... Well, I heard that a bit too late," replied Dr Helen.

"Well, be nice. I like him," said Dr Rebecca.

"Oh, so you want to have sex with him like that woman..." replied Dr Helen.

"I've apologised for that multiple times. I was really drunk and I will never do it again," answered Dr Rebecca.

"I know," replied Dr Helen. She then said, "He is cute though."

"Oh yeah," said Dr Rebecca, "Who's being unfaithful now?"

"I'm only fantasising. There's nothing wrong with that," replied Dr Helen.

They both laughed so Joe entered the room. He saw the two doctors separate from each other. Maybe he was imagining it but it seemed to him that they were cuddling each other.

Dr Helen said, "I've got some good news and some bad news."

Joe nodded and said, "Okay."

Dr Helen continued, "There are enough viable spermatozoa in your large sample that we could use to fertilise eggs."

"What's the good news?" asked Joe.

Dr Helen was a bit taken back but then composed herself and said, "There are about 50% dead spermatozoa in your sample. It appears that the female hormones are making you infertile.

"I strongly suggest that we freeze your sample in case you do want to have children in the future. It won't cost anything and we have a viable sample."

Joe didn't think that he'd ever want to use the sample but it seemed to please the doctors so he agreed to the suggestion. He said, "Okay, do it."

Dr Rebecca write Joe's prescription and said, "You take one pill, at night, one day a week. Okay? Call me if you have any concerns."

Joe nodded. He thanked the doctors for their help and left the surgery. It was dark when he went outside so he rang Jenny and told her that he won't risk hitting a kangaroo whilst driving home so he would stay overnight in a hotel and come home the next day.

The next day Joe returned home and picked Lucy up from the railway station. Lucy became all excited when Joe told her about the diagnosis and giving his sample. She forced herself to calm down and asked, "What do you think about growing breasts?"

"I'll guess we'll see how big they get," answered Joe, "Dr Rebecca says AAA or B size breasts. I guess that I can hide them with loose fitting clothes but if worse comes to worse I can have reduction surgery."

"Ow," winced Lucy, "That would hurt wouldn't it?

"You might like them. Maybe you could proudly walk around with them on display inside a loose T-shirt or something. I know I would like you having tits and you certainly seemed to like me sucking your budding breasts. Maybe you'll like your developed breasts being sucked? Anyway, we'll see what happens."

During the weekend, Lucy couldn't keep her hands of Joe's breasts. She kept massaging and sucking them to Joe's delight. They both came often and Lucy thought it was because she was fantasising about the potential of Joe having nice, firm tits. Joe kept coming because he really enjoyed the extra stimulation of his chest.

~~~

On the following Monday evening, Joe told Jenny about the diagnosis and Jenny was very sympathetic. She suggested that his breasts probably wouldn't be too obvious and, of they do bother him, he could then decide to have surgery. She asked if she could see them and when Joe took off his shirt, Jenny gently pressed around Joe's nipples. Joe started to get an erection, which Jenny noticed, so she kissed his nipples and gently pressed her face into his budding breasts. Joe's penis got harder and he said, "That feels so good."

Jenny asked, "Do you like me playing with your breasts gently, firmly or roughly?"

"I think all three but in that order," answered Joe.

Jenny sucked Joe's left breasts as she gently prodded Joe's right. Joe liked it very much. At first it hurt but then the feeling spread down his body to his penis and it felt sensual. Jenny increased her sucking and squeezing pressure until she was pulling Joe's nipples hard enough to distend them to about twice their size. Joe sighed and moaned depending on how hard Jenny played with his tiny tits.

Jenny noticed Joe's penis was fully erect so she straddled Joe and eased his huge shaft up into her vagina. Again she dilated her cervix and Joe's glans penetrated into her womb. Jenny then started to ride Joe's cock, faster and faster, rubbing her clitoris on Joe's pubic mound. She reached for Joe's breasts with both hands and squeezed them. At first she just gently manipulated them but as she felt her orgasm nearing she grabbed Joe's breasts to steady herself as she rutted back and forth on Joe's shaft.

Joe couldn't stand the stimulation. He tried to hold out until Jenny came but her hands felt so good massaging his breasts. It was too much and he started ejaculating into Jenny's womb. He let himself go and thrust his hips up and down in time with Jenny's bouncing on his cock. He could feel his semen shooting out of his meatus into her womb and he kept thrusting. He then heard Jenny cry out and felt her cervix and vagina tighten around his shaft.

Normally Joe couldn't stand the intense feeling on his sensitive glans as he came but this time he just kept thrusting. His tits and nipples were sore. His glans felt raw and he just kept fucking and coming. Jenny was still squeezing his tender tits. He stopped ejaculating but kept thrusting because the intense feeling was fantastic.

Jenny also stopped coming. She was just a puppet impaled on his shaft and holding on to his breasts for dear life. Eventually Joe ran out of energy and stopped thrusting. His penis started to soften. He was spent and he laid there, gasping for breath as Jenny's cervix ejected his glans and closed containing Joe's semen inside her womb.

Jenny fell sideways and Joe's penis slipped out of her vagina. They both laid there on their backs breathing heavily. Jenny looked at Joe and saw that he was feeling his breasts. She asked, "Did I hurt you?"

"A little bit," answered Joe, "but it was good hurt. It felt wonderful."

"Maybe you'll learn to come just by your breasts being simulated?" asked Jenny.

"Maybe," pondered Joe and the thought triggered lust in his mind.

~~~

The following Friday, Joe picked Lucy up from the station and drove her back to his home. Lucy unpacked her modest luggage and said, "I've bought you a present?"

"Have you?" asked Joe.

"Yes, these," said Lucy as she held up two silicone caps, one in each hand.

"What are they?" asked Joe.

"They're nipple suckers," answered Lucy as she started to lift off Joe's shirt, "They prevent inverted nipples."

"Do I have inverted nipples?" asked Joe.

Lucy smeared lubricant onto the inside of the caps, pinched them and pushed them onto Joe's nipples as she said, "No and this will prevent you getting them," she released the caps and they sucked Joe's nipples up inside their centres.

12