Not IN Love Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe said, "Ow," as his poor, distended nipples were slowly sucked further up into the nipple suckers.

Lucy pinched the caps and pulled them off Joe's nipples as she said, "Too hard. It'll take a little bit of experimentation to work out the right pressure," she then pinched the caps less that before and again applied them to Joe's nipples. This time they sucked Joe's nipples a little way into their centres and Joe didn't complain.

Lucy was satisfied with the results and said, "Please wear these at night to make sure that your nipples don't become inverted."

"Okay," agreed Joe. Lucy smiled. She didn't mention that the constant sucking of the nipple suckers would help his nipples grow.

~~~

Over the following months Joe's breasts and nipples slowly grew. They also became more sensitive and, sometimes, he did, sort of have an orgasm just from having his breasts manipulated and sucked. He didn't ejaculate but he did feel a warm feeling rush throughout his body as it trembled and jerked. Both Jenny and Lucy used this to their advantage. Instead of Joe helping them come multiple times until they were exhausted and then Joe finally letting himself come, they would help Joe have multiple mini orgasms and then finally let him ejaculate when they had come and had enough.

One time, Lucy saw Joe admiring his chest in the mirror. She asked, "Happy with them?"

Joe looked around, momentarily embarrassed, but then said, "Yes, I like them. They're... sexy. They feel great, especially when you play with them, and... Well... I think that they look good. They're not man boobs, they're proper tits."

Lucy slid up behind Joe and cupped his breasts. She said, "I'll get jealous if they look better than mine."

Joe laughed, "No tits could look better than yours."

Lucy smiled, "That's exactly the right thing for you to say. I think I'll still let you be my boyfriend or, maybe even my girlfriend," as she caressed Joe's breasts, much to Joe's delight.

~~~

Jenny would say, when she caught Joe admiring his breasts, "They look beautiful."

Joe continued to suck the come out of either Lucy or Jenny each morning and he deposited his come into Jenny's womb when he was with her. Jenny showed a tiny belly by the end of the week due to Joe filling her womb with his ejaculate, morning and night.

Joe also noticed that Jenny's clitoris was getting longer and a bit thicker when it was erect. Otherwise it would bunch up into a thick nub partially covered by her clitoral hood. Unbeknownst to both of them, the testosterone that Joe was taking was ending up in his semen and after it was deposited into Jenny's womb, it would slowly seep into her body as she absorbed his fluids.

Joe loved sucking Jenny's clitoris. It was now about two centimetres in diameter and 12 centimetres long when erect. Joe sucked it as far down his throat as possible. Jenny would often come moments after Joe had sucked the tip of her clitoris down his throat. Joe loved the feeling of helping her come that way.

Joe also noticed that Jenny was becoming more assertive. She would not be aggressive but she would stand up to people who were doing the wrong thing. She also became a little bit more demanding during sex. She would ask Joe to do something that she wanted him to do and, usually, Joe would comply. When Joe mentioned this to Jenny, she agreed that she felt more confident and why shouldn't she say something to people were doing her wrong or being selfish.

~~~

One Saturday afternoon, as the gang were playing games at Joe's home, Shelly commented that Joe's chest seemed bigger and asked if he was working out his pectorals. Joe realised it was time to tell his friends about his gynaecomastia. He said, "No. I have gynaecomastia. It's breast growth in men caused by hormone imbalance. I've been to my GP, an endocrinologist and a fertility specialist but they can't determine why I have the imbalance. That's what's making my tits grow."

"Does it hurt?" asked Shelly.

"It's very tender," said Joe. He then looked at Lucy and said, "I'm told, by a very close friend, that it's like going through puberty for girls."

"Oh," said Shelly, seeming to understand with compassion.

"You're growing tits?" asked Dick, "That's fucking weird man. You're turning into a girl."

"You're such a dick, Dick," responded Lucy, "You could have a bit of compassion but I guess that's impossible for you."

Tom asked, "I know they don't know what's causing it but what normally causes the hormone imbalance?"

"Medications, low testosterone, ageing, tumours, glandular problems, kidney failure, liver problems, malnutrition or starvation," answered Joe, "but they've found none of those in my case. I guess my body is just producing more oestrogen and progesterone than normal."

"Or any at all," chimed in Dick.

"Both males and females produce oestrogens, progesterones and testosterones Dick," replied Lucy.

"That's true," said Shelly, "It's just that men have more testosterone and women have more oestrogens."

Harry asked, "How do they know it's not cancer? You know... your dad?" It was the question that everyone had avoided asking but all wanted to know the answer.

Joe answered, "Yeah... well, blood tests and a full body MRI scan found nothing of the sort. The good news is that they've confirmed I've got a brain."

They others laughed and then when Lucy asked, "Maybe you need an MRI Dick?" There were a few giggles.

Tom then said, "Well I hope it works out for you Joe," the others agreed.

Later that evening when Lucy and Joe were alone he said, "I feel better now that my closest friends know about my gynaecomastia. It's sort of out in the open now."

"Yeah," Lucy, "They all seemed supportive, even Dick. Well, sort of. At least he wasn't too critical."

"Yes," said Joe, "I'm much more comfortable about it now."

That night they made passionate love. They started in a short of 69 position with Lucy sucking Joe's breasts and Joe sucking Lucy's. They both had a couple of orgasms which Joe was starting to cherish. Joe then sucked the come out of Lucy and then she deep throated Joe. After which, they collapsed holding each other and later fell asleep.

~~~

To be continued...

12