Not IN Love Ch. 10

Story Info
She cross-dresses him and feeds him his juices.
3.6k words
4.5
5.1k
6
0

Part 10 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer:

This is a fictitious story. All characters are fictitious and any resemblance to real people is coincidence. Do not take any information in this story as health advice.

~~~

Once a year, Joe would have a fancy dress party held mostly in the pergola of his home. He would invite all the people who had helped his E-Trip business such as, those who allowed him to put up flyers in their shop windows, and of course all his friends. He would usually go as 'Grasshopper', the protagonist in a TV series called Kung Fu. He would wear an old karate uniform that he had dyed orange and some old decrepit boots. He'd also shave his head to look more like the TV character. He would even take out his diamond earring from his left ear which he wore at all other times. He inherited the earrings from his mother. They were the only things of hers that he felt he could wear.

Lucy would wear some extravagant costume such as, a cocktail dress or a sexy nurses uniform. Harry would usually wear a Roman centurion's costume that his mother had made for him. Others may or may not make the effort. The main purpose of the party was for all to have fun and the catering was tax deductible.

Due to Joe's hormone imbalance, Joe's breasts had grown into pert and firm, AAA cup size. He had large, firm nipples due to wearing nipple suckers which Lucy had given him to wear when asleep. He wore loose tops to mostly hide his breasts but he wasn't really embarrassed by his breasts, it was just easier not to have to explain them.

~~~

One Saturday evening, whilst walking along the main street after watching a movie, Lucy heard her name called out. She turned around and saw a woman, about her age, saying, "Lucy, it's me Cassy, from Central Primary School."

"Cassy?" asked Lucy, "Well look at you."

"Yeah," answered Cassy, "we've all changed since primary school."

"Yes," replied Lucy, "but you've developed gorgeous tits."

At first Cassy was taken back but she then said, "Yep, that's definitely something you'd say.

"I haven't seen you around. What have you been doing?"

"Well my parents sent me to an all girl's boarding school to turn me into a lesbian," answered Lucy.

Cassy laughed, "Yep, same old Lucy, but you must have finished that by now?"

"Yes," answered Lucy, "I'm going to uni and doing summer classes for honours. What have you been up to?"

"Well," answered Cassy, "I married Malcolm Trunbull and we're about to have a baby."

"Oh," said Lucy, "hence the delicious tits."

Cassy laughed then turned to Joe and asked, "And this must be your brother Tom? You look so much alike."

Lucy looked Joe up and down and said, "No, this is my boyfriend, Joe."

"Oh, pleased to meet you Joe," replied Cassy and then joked, "So your parents' plan to turn you into a lesbian didn't work?"

"Oh no, it did. There're no men at all to fuck in an all girls boarding school so being a lesbian was the only option," answered Lucy, "but a good man can help a lesbian consider being bi-curious," she said as she winked at Joe.

"Lucy," said Cassy changing the subject, "Central Primary is having a centennial celebration. We're having a big party and inviting all alumni older than 18 years old. Please come along?"

"I'm not in town that often Cassy," answered Lucy trying to avoid going.

"There's a competition," enticed Cassy, "It'll be fancy dress and we supply masks. Everybody tries to work out who's whom behind the masks and then once revealed, the person who is LEAST identifiable wins first prize. There are also other minor prizes.

"Anyway, think about it. Do your parents still live at the same place?"

"Dad's dead but mum still lives there," answered Lucy.

"Oh, I think that I heard that about your father. I'm sorry for your loss," replied Cassy.

"Joe, went to CP, so he's eligible to go isn't he Cassy?" asked Lucy.

"Yes of course," answered Cassy, "I don't remember you Joe..."

"He's from a former year," interrupted Lucy.

"Well," said Cassy, "I'll send the details to your mum's place and then you can decide once you have all the details. Okay?"

"You do that Cassy," said Lucy.

Cassy then asked Joe, "Do you have an address or email for me to send the party details?"

Joe handed Cassy his card. She looked at the card and said, "Oh, the weird looking EV. Is that yours that I see going around town?"

Joe smiled and said, "I make them and I do drive a white one."

Cassy then winked at Lucy and said, "Hm, nice catch, Lucy.

"I've got to go. I hope to meet you again, Joe. Bye."

A little while later, Joe said to Lucy, as they were eating their ice-creams, "You're quiet. Are you considering going to the CP celebration?"

"Yes," answered Lucy.

"Is the competition the attraction?" asked Joe.

"Yes," answered Lucy, "and I have some thoughts on that but I need to think a bit more about it."

"There's nothing like the chance of winning a competition to pique your interest," said Joe. Lucy laughed.

~~~

"Joe, will you help me win this competition?" asked Lucy as she read the details about the CP centennial celebration.

"Will it hurt?" asked Joe suspiciously.

"You'll need to get your other ear pierced, that's the only thing that I think will hurt," answered Lucy, "It'll be fun and I'll make it worth your while," she said as she winked and squeezed his crotch.

Joe knew that he'd eventually give in so he said, "Okay."

"Well that was easy?" questioned Lucy.

"You won't go unless I agree to your plans and you said it'll be fun so, why not?" answered Joe. He also knew that some of his other friends were going so he thought it would be fun to catch up with them.

"Sometimes I think that you know me too well," said Lucy but then she cheered up and said, "Right, let's get that ear pierced."

Joe wore both his mother's diamond earrings from then on, after his piercing healed.

~~~

It was the afternoon before the fancy dress party. Both Lucy and Joe had received their allocated masks and Lucy was very excited about winning. She led Joe into his en suite and said, "Strip."

Joe smiled and said, "My pleasure."

Lucy smiled when Joe was naked and said as she got out an Intense Pulse Light epilator, "First we have to remove your body hair. You just have to stay still for a while. I'll do all the work."

"Sounds easy to me," replied Joe.

Lucy then said, "We need to practise. You must call me Joe and I'll call you Lucy and you have to use your Lucy voice and I'll use my best Joe voice. Okay?"

"Of course, I'm not an idiot," answered Joe using his best impression of Lucy.

Lucy smiled and said in her best impersonation of Joe, "Perfect."

Lucy started to use the IPL on Joe but Joe flinched and said, "That stings you arsehole!"

At first, Lucy was taken back by Joe's abruptness but then realised that he was impersonating what she would say. She replied, "Women do these things to look good for their men, Lucy, so put up with it."

There were no more complaints from Joe until Lucy was about to epilate Joe's crotch. He said, "No one will see that area."

"I will," said Lucy, "besides, I think you'll like the feeling of being hairless down there. Now use your Lucy voice."

Lucy finished epilating Joe's body hair. All of Joe's hair was gone except for the hair on his head. Lucy said, "Have a shower and use my shampoo and body wash. I'll clean up all this disgusting hair," she didn't tell Joe that his hair might not grow back as thick.

Joe stepped into the shower. He immediately noticed the droplets touching his skin. His skin was sensitive from the IPL but he felt each droplet caressing his hairless body. It was tingling. He looked down and saw his naked groin. It looked so good, so sexy. He played with his breasts. they were almost a B cup by now. His nipples were large, about two centimetres in diameter and two in length. They were no longer pointy they were flat and the same diameter from tip to areolae. They were very hard from being aroused. He pinched his left nipple and almost buckled under the intense feeling like an electric shock going from his breast to his penis.

Joe decided that he shouldn't linger so he quickly washed himself with Lucy's shampoo and body lotion. The feminine smell stimulated his olfactory senses and he felt his penis twitch. He was tempted to have a mini-orgasm just by stimulating his breasts and nipples but he thought better of it. He rinsed himself off and turned off the exceptionally stimulating shower.

Lucy brought into the en suite a bag of items when Joe was drying himself. She said, "Rub this all over your body. It'll help prevent ingrown hairs," as she handed him some body lotion. Lucy helped Joe with his back and lingered whilst applying the lotion to Joe's buttocks. Her fingers brushed against his anus and Joe twitched. It gave Lucy ideas and she smiled.

Lucy put a suspender belt on Joe and asked him to sit down. She then smiled and slid a scrunched up, fishnet stocking onto Joe's foot. She gently slid it up his leg making sure that the seam at the back was straight and centred. She noticed Joe's semi-erect penis as she secured the stocking with the suspender belt clips. She then ran her hand over Joe's pubic mound and said in her best Joe voice, "Oh Lucy, I love how smooth you feel. You're all hairless. I wish you'd keep yourself like this," Joe said nothing. He was thinking the same thing but didn't want Lucy to know.

Lucy then slid the other stocking up Joe's leg, straightened and secured it. Once done she said, "Stand up, let's see what you look like," She stood behind Joe to evaluate her work.

Joe stood up and Lucy couldn't help notice that while Joe was admiring himself in the mirror, his semi-erection was getting bigger. She reached around and teased his penis, which became fully erect. She turned him around so that he was leaning against the vanity and knelt down on her knees. She said, "I knew you'd like the stockings" and started to lick the tip of Joe's penis as she ran her hands over his stockings.

Lucy sucked Joe's glans into her mouth and slowly moved backwards and forwards, each time letting a little bit more of Joe's penis enter deeper into her mouth. She squeezed a little bit of body lotion onto her hands, grabbed Joe's scrotum and squeezed his balls. She usually pulled her hand away from Joe's body but this time she pushed her hand up against Joe's groin.

Lucy noticed that there was some nice pre-come on the slit off Joe's glans so she wiped it off using the full length of her index finger. Joe trembled, so she took the pre-ejaculate and held it up to his lips. She said, "Lucy loves the taste of pre-come. Lick please."

Joe dipped the tip of his tongue onto Lucy's finger and drew some liquid into his mouth, "Slippery, salty and a bit fragrant like your body lotion," he said. Lucy giggled. He licked Lucy's index finger from top to bottom and tasted it again, "Less fragrance this time but still a little bit sweet."

"Do you liked it?" asked Lucy.

"Actually it's quite nice," answered Joe.

Lucy smiled and sucked Joe's glans into her mouth again. Joe trembled as Lucy sucked his penis all the way to the back of her throat. She held her breath and pushed, letting his penis penetrate into her throat. She pulled it back out into her mouth again and took a breath. The next time she pressed Joe's penis down her throat it went further in.

Lucy kept synchronising the penetration of her throat with the squeezing of Joe's testes until his pubis was against her chin. Lucy could feel Joe's penis starting to throb so she squeezed Joe's balls and popped then out of his scrotum up into their corresponding inguinal canals. All that was left in her hand was an empty scrotum. Joe's whole body spasmed as his upper body folded forwards. He groaned and then said, "Oh God... that feels so good."

Lucy used her index finger to pushed Joe's scrotum deep into his right inguinal canal until she could feel his testicle hard up against something inside. Luckily she had cut her fingernails for her costume and so her fingernail didn't scratch his scrotal skin. The slippery lotion on her finger slipped on Joe's skin and his scrotum adjusted around Lucy's penetrating finger. Lucy started to thrust her finger in and out of his canal in time with her thrusts of his penis down her throat.

Joe looked down and saw Lucy's finger disappearing into his groin. His whole body, except the hair on his head, was smooth. He noticed the two mounds within his lower abdomen, which were his testes fully pushed up onto his inguinal canals. One of those mounds was being slammed by Lucy's thrusting finger and it bulged his skin slightly on each thrust.

Joe watched Lucy fingering his inguinal canal. To him, it looked like he had a hairless vagina and Lucy was fingering it. He especially liked when her finger hit his testis way up inside of his belly. It felt like when she squeezed his testis but with a little more impact. He imagined being a woman and his lesbian lover, Lucy, was fingering his bald pussy. The feeling of her other hand caressing his now sensitive legs was exquisite. The fishnet stockings also slid over his hairless legs contributed to the sexy sensations.

Lucy was now sucking Joe's penis at a frequency that she found, from previous experience, quite quickly brought Joe to an orgasm. She fingered his inguinal canal at the same rate and increased the pressure on Joe's testis each time she pushed into his canal. Joe said, still mimicking Lucy's voice, "Ah... fuck... fucking hellll!" as he ejaculated down Lucy's throat.

Lucy drew her mouth back until Joe's penis was ejaculating into her mouth rather than down her throat. She loved the taste of Joe's seminal fluid but decided not to drink it all. Joe trembled as Lucy gently withdrew her finger from Joe's inguinal canal. She then kept hold of Joe's scrotum preventing his testes from descending. She stood up and French kissed Joe. As she did so, she released his semen into his mouth. Joe frowned and after she withdrew her tongue she said, "Lucy loves drinking Joe's come," so Joe swallowed. Lucy smiled. Joe didn't mind the taste and it was especially sexy to have Lucy delivering it into his mouth from hers.

Lucy gently cleaned Joe's penis with a face flannel. She then reached between Joe's legs from behind, grabbed his flaccid penis and pulled it back between his legs. Joe grunted and buckled forward. Lucy asked, "Are you okay?"

"Yes," grunted Joe.

Lucy turned Joe around to face the mirror and whispered into his ear as she looked at his reflection, "This is what you'd look like if you were a woman," Joe sighed and trembled again as she continued to pull his penis backwards.

"Close your legs," she whispered so Joe closed his legs capturing his penis.

Lucy rummaged through the bag and pulled out a pair of underpants. She said, "These are control briefs. I hope that they will keep your monster under control. We don't want it bursting free at the party. Although, it would be a magnificent sight, it would give the game away," She smiled and secured his penis in place by pulling the control briefs up Joe's legs and hard against his crotch.

Lucy then pulled out a pair of black, four inch stiletto court shoes and fitted them onto Joe's feet. She then positioned a wig, very similar to her own hair style, onto Joe's head. In the weeks before the party she had dyed her own hair to match the colour of the wig.

Lucy stood back to assess the results, "I think this might just work," she said, "Now you practise walking around in those while I have a shower and don't forget to include walking up and down stairs."

Joe walked around in the shoes. At first it was very difficult but after a while he got used to pushing his buttocks out so that he could keep his balance. He did notice that his calves looked very sexy in his reflection in mirrors and windows.

Lucy came out of the en suite drying herself. Joe looked at Lucy in astonishment. Lucy had shaved her head, "You shaved?" he asked.

"Yes," answered Lucy, "I'm going to the party as Grasshopper."

"That's what I usually wear," said Joe.

"I know," Lucy replied with a smile, "and that's how we're going to win the contest. People will think that I'm you and you're me. Now where's your Grasshopper outfit?"

Joe proficiently walk around, gathering the items of his Grasshopper outfit and handed it to Lucy. She had to stuff the toes of the decrepit boots to make them fit her feet but eventually she was fully dressed.

Lucy pulled different items out of her bag and helped Joe put them on. Fully clothed they assessed their costumes, "French maid, huh?" asked Joe.

"Yes," answered Lucy, "It's exactly the sort of flashy costume Lucy would wear."

"There's something missing?" said Lucy trying to decide what it was. She then realised and said, "Earrings! Take those off and we'll get my pearl earrings and necklace from mum's place. That will perfectly match your outfit and it's what Lucy would wear."

"No," replied Joe.

"What?" asked Lucy in surprise of Joe's defiance.

"I always wear my mum's earrings," answered Joe.

"But you can't," replied Lucy, "People will recognise you as you and not me."

"I always wear my mum's earrings. It's the only thing of hers that I can use all the time," Joe replied.

Lucy watched Joe and realised this was going to be a hard argument to win. Joe's mum's earrings were precious to him. Then she remembered, "You do not wear her earrings when you dress as Grasshopper."

Joe bit his bottom lip and answered, "No, but that's different. That's out of character."

"That's exactly right and rightly so," agreed Lucy, "but you see, Lucy doesn't own and can't afford her own one carat each, diamond earrings so wearing diamond earrings tonight is also out of character."

Joe considered what Lucy had said. He asked, "You really want to win this contest don't you?"

"Yes please," answered Lucy and then added, "I'll make it worth your while," as she rubbed his penis through the boomers and briefs.

Joe nodded his head and said, "I suppose you are taking a risk letting me wear your pearl earrings and necklace. Okay, I'll do it," He then took off his mum's earrings and locked them in his safe.

"Let's wear our masks to see how long it takes mum to realise who's whom?" said Lucy excitedly.

They drove to Jenny's home and came in through the back door.

Jenny jumped with fright when they entered with masks on and said, "Oh, I thought for a moment that you were robbers."

Joe said, "Well mum, you should keep all the access doors locked."

Jenny laughed and said, "You've been around Joe too long. That's something he would say."

Lucy came out of her bedroom carrying her pearls. She said to Joe, "Try these on," as she clasped the necklace around Joe's neck and handed him the earrings to put on.

"What's wrong with your voice Joe and why were you in Lucy's bedroom?" asked Jenny. She then looked shocked and said, "Oh my god... Oh... my... god!" Jenny then asked, "You really want to win this contest don't you Lucy?"

"I sure do," said Joe.

"Oh stop it Joe," said Jenny and then to Lucy, "Your voice isn't quite right, is it?"

Lucy replied, "I've got a bit of a sore throat."

"Hm," replied Jenny. She then looked at Joe and said, "You look absolutely beautiful Joe. Your voice is just like Lucy's and you... you look exactly like Lucy, but more beautiful," as she sneered at Lucy.

Both Lucy and Joe laughed.

"So," continued Jenny, "You're going dressed like that are you Joe?"

"Yes," answered Joe, still using Lucy's voice.

"Well," Jenny looked Joe up and down, "You make a beautiful woman Joe. I'm sure there'll be many envious woman at the party and also many ogling men.

"Well off you go or you'll be late. Have fun and keep the men's hands off you Joe. You'll never know what they'll do if they find out you're a man."

12