Not IN Love Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy was fondling Joe testes when she said, "Do these look smaller to you?"

Joe answered, "I don't know. I don't pay much attention to their size, just how they feel and they feel very good at the moment."

Lucy smiled but then she concentrated and said, "Well they feel smaller to me. In fact I think they're at least half their size when we first met. Otherwise, how would they fit up into your belly? I think you'd better see Dr Rebecca again."

Joe looked at his testes and then felt his breasts. His nipples were as big as Jenny's and his breasts didn't hurt anymore when prodded. They did feel very good when sucked. He said, "Yes. I'll make an appointment to see my GP and get a referral."

Lucy kissed Joe and tasted his lipstick. She felt a tingle of lust go through her body but decided not to pressure Joe to perform. It was his night and she felt very sated anyway. She cuddled up to Joe savoured the feeling of being in his presence. Joe put his arm around her. She thought about Joe being dressed as a woman and that she could get very used to it. She absentmindedly massaged Joe's testes as they both feel asleep.

~~~

To be continued...