Not IN Love Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It looks like some type of collection equipment," answered Joe.

Doctor Helen smiled and said to doctor Rebecca, "He learns very quickly. I like that," She then said to Joe as she fitted one end to Joe's glans, "Yes Joe. This fits snugly over the corona of the glans and the specimen slides down the tube into the specimen jar.

"All done." she said with a smile as she laid the specimen jar on Joe's chest.

Doctor Helen then said, "doctor Rebecca, could you please hold these as I make some adjustments on the electroejaculator?"

"Of course," answered doctor Rebecca as she smiled and slowly manipulated Joe's testes and stroked his penis, which was now rapidly becoming fully erect.

Doctor Helen set the electroejaculator's voltage to one and watched Joe's reaction as she slowly adjusted the frequency from its lowest setting to its highest. There appeared to be no reaction from Joe so she said, "You're doing very well Joe. Do you feel any discomfort?"

"No doctor Helen," answered Joe. She then set the voltage to setting number two and again watched Joe as she slowly moved the frequency dial from low to high. She smiled when she saw Joe tremor slightly at setting number seven.

Doctor Helen then asked Joe, "Is that nice?" as she rotated the frequency backwards and forwards over setting number seven.

Joe sighed slightly and said, "Yes doctor Helen."

Doctor Helen set the frequency to seven and asked, "Is that the best frequency?"

"Yes. Yes it is doctor Helen," answered Joe as he breathed a little quicker.

Doctor Helen smiled and then turned the voltage down to zero. Joe jerked ever so slightly.

Doctor Helen then asked, "doctor Rebecca, are you happy to use less informal titles?"

"Yes. I think we know each other well enough," answered doctor Rebecca.

Doctor Helen then said to Joe, "Joe, doctor Rebecca and I are good friends. We've known each other for long enough to call each other, not only by our first names but also, by our shortened names. I call doctor Rebecca, Becky and doctor Rebecca calls me Helen. I wish that there was a shortened name for me but, well, Helen it is.

"We are about to stimulate you to get your seminal fluid sample. There may be moments when our titled names, doctor Helen and doctor Rebecca, could be difficult to say in the heat of the moment. Do you understand what I mean?"

"Yes doctor Helen. I think I do," answered Joe.

Doctor Helen smiled and then continued, "So you may call me Helen and doctor Rebecca, Becky unless there is the need for formal titles. Is that okay with you?"

"Yes doctor Helen," answered Joe.

"Okay. Well let's continue," suggested doctor Helen.

Doctor Helen looked at doctor Rebecca stroking Joe's penis and rolling his testes around in her hand. She asked, "Becky, are you happy to assist me with Joe's specimen?"

Doctor Rebecca smiled and said, "Yes Helen I am."

Doctor Helen asked, "Joe, do you like your breasts?"

Joe looked down at his breasts and answered, "Yes doctor Helen. I like them very much."

"So do I Joe," said doctor Helen with a slight sigh, "They're very beautiful," She then looked down at her own mounds beneath her uniform and said, "I think that my breasts are very nice, but you can't see them to comment can you?"

Joe looked from one of doctor Helen's mounds to the other, then looked her in the eyes and said, "No, I can't... doctor Helen."

Doctor Helen then said, "Would you like to see them? Would that help getting your sample?"

Joe again looked from mound to mound and said, "Yes, I'd like that very much doctor Helen."

Doctor Helen smiled and started to undo the buttons of her uniform to expose first her neck, then the top of her chest. She constantly stared into Joe's eyes as she kept undoing the buttons. She'd reached the button just below her breasts, looked down at her chest and said, "Oh dear. I seem to have forgotten to put a bra on. Does that offend you Joe?"

"No. Not at all," answered Joe as he looked at doctor Helen's beautiful breasts.

Doctor Helen continued to to undo her buttons and Joe saw a black, lace, suspender belt come into view. Joe sighed and doctor Helen smiled.

Doctor Helen asked, "You keep your own crotch hairless. Do you like women who shave?" Joe nodded enthusiastically so doctor Helen continued undoing her buttons until she reached the bottom one. She looked down and so did Joe. She said, "Oh, I've forgotten to put on underpants. Is that a problem Joe? Remember, our goal is to get your sample."

Joe could see doctor Helen's beautiful bald pelvic mound and sighed. He shook his head and said, "No. That's no problem doctor Helen. I think that may even help with obtaining my sample."

Hearing that, doctor Helen undid the last button and took her coat completely off. She said, "It could be an OH&S issue of it gets caught on something," and then placed it neatly on the back of an office chair.

Doctor Helen said, "I think Becky's body is more beautiful than mine. Would you like to see Becky's body Joe?"

"Yes please, if you don't mind Becky?" answered Joe.

"You're so polite Joe. Of course you may but I seem to have my hands full," answered Becky as she gestured to Joe's hard penis and soft testes.

"I can help you," suggested doctor Helen and so she stood behind Becky, reached around to Becky's front and started to undo the buttons on Becky's uniform. Doctor Helen slowly undid Becky's buttons as Becky continued to slowly stroke Joe's penis and fondle his testes. Doctor Helen opened Becky's uniform and said, "You also seemed to have forgotten to wear a bra," she smiled and looked into Joe's eyes.

"So I have," answered Becky.

Doctor Helen continued to undo Becky's buttons and Joe couldn't help but sigh when he saw Becky wearing a similar suspender belt to doctor Helen's. He loved suspended belts and stockings. Helen smiled and kept undoing Becky's buttons. When she finished undoing the last button, she then eased Becky's uniform off Becky's shoulders. She said, "Oh look at that. No underpants."

Joe was staring at Becky's bald mound. He felt his penis twitch, so did Becky and she smiled knowing that her body turned him on.

"Becky tells me that you're lactating?" asked Helen.

"Yes I am," answered Joe. His eyes darted from one beautiful woman to the other not knowing which beautiful sight to look at.

"Joe, do you like your breasts being suckled?" asked doctor Helen as she raised her eyebrows.

"Yes doctor Helen," answered Joe.

"Do you think having your breasts sucked would help you provide your sample?" asked Helen.

"Very much so," answered Joe as he was still drinking in the beauty of the doctors' mostly naked bodies. All they had on was their suspenders, stockings and shoes.

"Would you like me to suck the milk out of your breasts?" asked Helen.

"Yes please," answered Joe.

Helen raised one eyebrow as she looked to Joe and so Joe said, "doctor Helen."

Helen smiled and lightly brushed Joe's right nipple. She then said, "Let's begin."

Helen switched the frequency of the electroejaculator to its lowest setting, turned the voltage up to two. She then leant forward and started to lick Joe's right nipple. Joe sighed at Helen's gentle touch but then groaned as Helen slowly increased the frequency. Joe moaned as the dial passed seven and then sighed as it reached ten.

Helen licked Joe's nipple a little harder as she dialled down the frequency. Joe's body jerked as the frequency passed seven. Helen continued to lick Joe's nipple and dial the frequency up and down. Joe would jerk each time the frequency would pass through about the seven setting.

Meanwhile, Becky was stroking Joe's shaft and playing with his testes. She said, "We're getting lots of pre-ejaculate," as she indicated to the clear liquid accumulating in the specimen jar.

Helen started to suck Joe's nipple and was rewarded with his milk. Joe sighed with pleasure as he felt his milk 'let down' and his breast being stimulated. Helen slowly turned the frequency up to seven and left it there. Becky said, "More pre-ejaculate."

Helen turned the frequency back to low, released her suction on Joe's nipple and said, "I need to get more comfortable," She straddled Joe's arm, pressed her vulva against Joe's hand and said, "That feels more comfortable. Is that okay with you, Joe? Feel free to move your hand or fingers if you want."

Joe could feel Helen's juices wet his hand so he gently caressed her vulva with his fingers. Helen said, "Such a gentleman. Always willing to please," and smiled at Joe. She then said to Becky, "Becky, are you comfortable? I've found this position to be much better."

Becky smiled at Helen and moved her crotch towards Joe's other hand. She straddled his arm and slid down until her vulva was on Joe's hand. Joe obliged by caressing Becky's vaginal opening. She sighed and said, "You're right Helen. This is much more comfortable."

Joe felt ecstatic to be able to play with these two beautiful doctors' groins and did his best to please them. He managed to insert two fingers into Helen's vagina and rub her clitoris with his thumb. Becky was more of a challenge because she was facing away from his arm. However, he managed to get his thumb into Becky's vagina and rub her clitoris and the rest of her vulva with his palm and other fingers.

Joe set aside a part of his mind to concentrate on pleasing the doctors. Luckily he did it before Helen started to 'calibrate' the electroejaculator, otherwise he wouldn't be able to provide them with the desired pleasure.

Helen sucked Joe's left nipple. Fresh milk streamed out of his nipple for Helen to drink. She dialled the voltage up to three and slowly increased the frequency to seven. Joe's body trembled and Helen smiled. She was very confident that seven was the best frequency to stimulate Joe's seminal vesicles. Increasing the voltage at that frequency would probably milk the most semen out of Joe.

All of a sudden Joe groaned and his head lifted off the table. Helen looked at Becky to see what she was doing to get such a reaction. Becky had squeezed Joe's testis and popped it up into his inguinal canal. She was just in the process of pushing it back into Joe's scrotum. Joe jerked again as his testis popped into his scrotum.

Joe hadn't had his testes in his inguinal canals since the fancy dress party and it felt good. Each testis felt like it was being squashed as it slid along the canal until it settled at the end of the canal. It felt like his testes were fucking something as they slid up and down inside the canals. A very, tight fuck that felt very good.

Becky looked at Helen with a big smile on her face. Becky said, "Time to edge him?" and Helen nodded in acknowledgement.

Helen resumed sucking the milk out of Joe's left nipple as she set the voltage to four. Her body shook as she had an orgasm from Joe fingering her.

Joe felt that he had to distract Becky. Otherwise, she might destroy his testes. He rubbed his thumb against Becky's G-spot and tweaked her clitoris with his middle and ring fingers, "Oh!" responded Becky and she folded forward as her orgasm momentarily caused her to lose concentration and leave Joe's testes alone.

After recovering from her orgasm, Becky continued stroking Joe's shaft and squeezing his testes. She popped one testis and then the other into his inguinal canals. Joe jerked and moaned each time she did this. She then pushed behind each testis and forced it back into Joe's scrotum. Again Joe jerked and moaned each time she did this. He felt like his testes were screwing his canals. She then repeated the process, pop, pop, unpop, unpop.

Meanwhile, Helen was slowly increasing the voltage on the electroejaculator and increasing and decreasing the frequency. Joe's body trembled each time the dial past over the seven mark. She stopped increasing the voltage when it had reached five. Helen lifted her head away from Joe's breast as she came again due to Joe's expert fingering. She lifted herself off Joe's hand and looked at Becky who also appeared to be having a break.

Helen turned the voltage down to zero. Joe's body collapsed onto the couch. Becky checked the specimen jar. A copious amount of pre-come had filled up and almost overflowed the jar. She said to Helen, "There's a lot of pre-ejaculate."

Helen smiled and disconnected the jar from the collection tube. She winked at Becky and said, "Joe, you need to hydrate yourself. Drink this," as she presented the jar to Joe's lips.

Joe was in no condition to refuse and automatically drank his pre-come. Helen smiled and raised her eyebrows to Becky. Becky bit her bottom lip and stifled a giggle. Helen said, "That's very good Joe. You need to keep up your liquids.

"Shall we continue?"

Joe grunted and nodded his head so Helen settled her vulva onto Joe's hand. Joe automatically started to finger her and she sighed. She attached the specimen jar to the collection tube and started to suck Joe's breast again.

Becky also sat on Joe's hand and she shuddered when he started to finger her. She popped Joe's testes in and out of Joe's inguinal canals and stroked his penis.

Helen turned the frequency to zero and raised the voltage up to five. She quickly spun the frequency up and down and Joe body jerked in response. Helen nodded to Becky so Becky increased the speed that she popped Joe's testes and stroked Joe penis.

Helen increased the voltage to six whilst also flicking the frequency from maximum to minimum and back again. She sucked Joe's breast as hard as she thought she could without drawing blood. Joe had run out of milk ages ago but the suckling still caused him to have orgasms.

Becky was now popping Joe's testes and then thumping her hand down on Joe's belly to pop Joe's testes back into his scrotum. She had become very proficient at the process and Joe's body jerked at each progression. Not only was the pressure on his testes giving him painful pleasure, but the movement of his testes within his canals was like they were being masturbated. His penis and his testes were getting a good jerk off.

Helen nodded to Becky so Becky frantically jerked off Joe. Helen switched the frequency to seven and the voltage up to seven. Joe's body completely tensed up. His head tilted back as far as it would go and his back arched. Helen was worried that he might break his constraints but kept sucking one breast, pinching and squeezing the other and increasing the voltage. At level eight, Joe's body thrashed around on the examination couch. Becky called out, "There she blows!" as Joe's come erupted out of his meatus, down the collection tube and into the specimen jar.

The jar was almost full so Helen pinched off the collection tube. Joe kept thrashing around and semen kept shooting into the collection tube. It was like a continuous flow, not individual spurts. Helen was amazed at how much seminal fluid was being discharged.

Somehow, Joe managed to still finger the doctors. Helen was about to turn down the voltage when she was overcome with another orgasm. She involuntarily bit Joe's breast. Luckily it wasn't his nipple or she may have drawn blood. She managed to reach the voltage dial and switch it off. Joe's body collapsed onto the couch but his body was still jerking due to Becky's efforts. The flow of Joe's opaque, white semen slowed but now clear liquid started to flow out of Joe's meatus.

Becky was in the middle of an orgasm when she cried out, "I can't," and stopped popping Joe's testes. She collapsed onto Joe's legs and stopped stroking his penis.

Joe was panting, taking in huge breaths although his body was completely relaxed. He was unable to move.

Helen was also breathing rapidly. She looked at Becky, who was also trying to catch her breath. They both laughed. Helen looked at the collection tube and it was bulging, "Oh shit!" she said as she reached for another jar to empty the tube but it was too late. Joe's penis was shrinking and the tube slipped off his glans. Semen sprayed everywhere as the tube sprayed forth it's contents. Both women started laughing as they saw Joe's come all over the place, including their bodies and their clothes.

Helen collected the specimen jar and what little was left in the collection tube. She poured the contents into the counting machine and started it. Moments later the machine displayed the results, no spermatozoa at all.

Helen collected the tested semen into two specimen jars and placed them onto her trolley. She tried to stand up but her legs buckled underneath her. She reached an office chair and managed to wheel it over. She shifted herself off Joe's hand and onto the chair. She felt her juices being soaked up by the chair's material.

Helen wheeled her chair over to Becky who was still panting and laying still. Helen wheeled another office chair over to Becky and helped her move off Joe's hand and onto the chair. She noticed a lot of Becky's come leaking out of her vagina as she shifted positions. Joe's hands were soaked in female come.

Helen looked at Joe. She undid the leather straps to released his arms and legs from the examination table. She said, "Joe," Joe's body twitched and he made a slight sound. Helen again said, "Joe, can you hear me?"

Joe responded, "Uh?... Yes... doctor Helen."

Helen almost burst out laughing. Becky sniggered. Helen winked at Becky and said, "Joe, you need to keep up your fluids. Here, drink this," she pressed one of the specimen jars to Joe's lips and Joe drank his own semen.

Becky's eyes widened and she bit her lips. She took the other specimen jar and said, "Would you like some more Joe?" as she pressed it to Joe's lips. Joe drank and emptied his semen from that jar. Becky opened her mouth in disbelief. Joe had obediently drank his own come.

"Poor man," said Helen as she winked at Becky and held back a giggle.

"Oh, come on," said Becky, "We showed him a good time. Judging by the mess I'm sure he enjoyed himself."

Helen nodded her head. She then said, "I've never seen so much semen come out of a man at any one time."

"That electroejaculator seems to work," said Becky with a smile.

"Yes. I'm glad I bought it, even if it is for just this one use," answered Helen and they both laughed.

Joe stirred so Helen asked, "Joe... Joe, how are you feeling?"

"Drained," breathed Joe. The two doctors grinned at each other.

Helen tried to be more professional and asked, "Joe, do you have somewhere to stay tonight?"

Joe tried to lift his head so Helen raised the back of the bed so that he could see them. Joe said, "No, the motel that I stayed in last time wasn't very nice. I thought that I could drive around and find another place to stay when we're finished here."

"Joe, I don't think that you are in a condition to drive. Why don't you stay with us tonight?" asked Helen as she looked at Becky. Becky nodded her agreement.

"I don't want to impose myself on you," answered Joe.

Becky said, "You can't drive like that Joe so I insist that you stay with us."

"Well, if you're sure that I'm not interfering, I do feel exhausted," replied Joe who was still trying to recover from his enjoyable but tiresome ordeal.

"And rightly so, Joe," said Helen, "You've made an exceptional effort and I greatly appreciate your help in calibrating the electroejaculator, amongst other things. That was a remarkable effort that you made and I, for one, am grateful for what you've done this evening."

Becky was holding back a laugh and added, "Yes Joe, you performed very well tonight. Thank you and I assure you that I'm very happy for you to stay with us."

"Yes, please stay with us Joe. You're most welcome," said Helen as she smiled mischievously at Becky.

"Where do you live?" asked Joe. Joe was starting to mentally recover from his efforts.

"There," answered Helen as she pointed to an attached building through the window.