Not IN Love Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe sighed when he saw her legs spread as she squatted and had the perfect view of her wide open vulva. He smiled as he watched Becky's breasts bounce around as she jumped up and down and said, "Is my name."

"What is?" asked Helen, who was also enjoying the display.

"Look," said Becky as she ran her hand over the apparent scratch, "My name is embossed into the body work."

"I can remove that if you like," said Joe.

"You, will, not!" insisted Becky, "It's my E-Trip and that proves it," She then wrapped her arms around Joe and gave him another vaginally, perfumed kiss.

Joe gave two sets of keys to Becky and for the rest of the morning he explained how to use the E-Trip and it's features. Helen supplied them with cuppas and sandwiches for lunch. After enough instruction, Joe felt that Becky was ready for her first drive.

Becky ushered Joe into the back seat and she sat in the front. Helen asked, "Are you going like that?" referring to Becky's negligee as her only covering.

"Why not?" answered Becky.

Helen shook her head and said, "You had better take your licence."

"Oh yeah," replied Becky and moments later, Helen returned with Becky's wallet.

Becky took to driving her E-Trip like a duck to water. She immediately managed the acceleration, breaking and steering. She quickly picked up using all the accessories as she was driving. Once Joe was confident that Becky was fully instructed on how to drive her E-Trip, he said his good byes and return the hired van. Lucy picked him up from the van hire place and drove them back to Joe's home.

Lucy asked Joe if the doctors made him come again. He answered no but he did linger when he kissed her, long enough for her to smell their come on his face. Lucy pulled back from the kiss, had a stern look on her face and asked, "You ate them out?"

"If course not," answered Joe, "They both wiped each others comes on my face when they greeted me."

Lucy was convinced that Joe hadn't cheated on her and so she smelled Joe's face again. She said, "Mm, they smell so good. You must invite them to your parties," and they both laughed.

~~~

To be continued...