Not IN Love Ch. 15

Story Info
Two woman and one man use dildos to Daisy chain each other.
6.1k words
4.75
7.9k
2
0

Part 15 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer:

This is a fictitious story. All characters are fictitious and any resemblance to real people is coincidence. Do not take any information in this story as health advice.

~~~

Sunday morning, as usual, Joe woke Jenny up by sucking the come out of her. He then did the same for Maggie. They then emptied the milk out of Jenny's and Joe's breasts.

Again Joe had first shower. Maggie then helped Joe dress in a cream coloured blouse; skin coloured control briefs; a pleated, plaid skirt that was mid thigh length; a pair of matching sandals and the wig that he'd been wearing over the weekend. Jenny came out of the en suite and put light makeup on Joe as Maggie used the en suite. Jenny then put on a briefs, blouse, skirt, sandals and light makeup.

As Jenny was getting ready and Maggie was in the en suite, Joe swung his hips from side to side enjoying the feel off the light, woollen skirt. It swished around his upper thighs and it felt sensual as the material brushed his legs. He wondered if this is what a kilt would feel like and decided to buy one if the opportunity presented itself.

Neither Joe nor Jenny wore a bra. They didn't need to. However, Maggie did put on a bra then she dressed in a summer dress with matching sandals.

They went to a cafe and had a satisfactory brunch. They then went to Maggie's unit and finished packing her things.

Meanwhile, Maggie spoke to the dormitory super attendant. All Maggie had to do was have a final inspection and sign the release papers on Monday morning.

When they were satisfied that all could be done, Maggie asked, "How do we get these suit cases to your home?"

"We'll take them to the railway station and send them by train," answered Joe, "We can use Jenny's station wagon to pick them up from the station.

"We should pack your valuables and essentials into the E-Trip along with some clothes in case the luggage ends up in Sydney or somewhere else. We'll also take the pink port in the E-Trip. We don't want any railway workers to have access to the sex toys and Lucy's computer."

"All I need is my computer, vanity bag and some clothes," replied Maggie, "The rest I can replace if they're lost."

"Let's relax at the hotel now that everything seems in hand," said Jenny, so they went back to the hotel. They imbibed some cannabis and had some afternoon tea.

After some time, Jenny was stoned and randy. She undressed herself and crawled onto the bed on all fours. She pushed the big, double ended dildo into her vagina and said, "Joe, come here and bugger me please. I'm all clean back there."

Joe was also stoned and was more than happy to oblige. He took off his blouse and briefs. He was about to take off his skirt when Jenny said, "Leave that on. I want to be with my lesbian lovers today."

Joe positioned himself behind Jenny and lifted the hem of his skirt. He placed the front of his skirt onto Jenny's back as she lubricated his hardening penis. The back of Joe's skirt swept against the back of his thighs because the front was supported by jenny's back. The light, fine wool of Joe's skirt felt delightful.

Joe lined his glans up with Jenny's anus and gently pushed. Jenny moaned as his glans pressed part way into Jenny's anus. Joe moved back to let Jenny relax. He then pushed again. This time a little more of his glans entered Jenny's anus. Joe kept on pushing and then easing back his penis at Jenny's anus. Jenny was by now pushing back against Joe's penis after each time he'd pulled away from her.

Joe kept pushing and pulling his glands against Jenny's anus and Jenny kept pushing herself against Joe's penis. Eventually, Joe's penis slipped into Jenny's anus. His glans went through her anal sphincter. Jenny trembled and moaned the deepest sound that Joe had ever heard her make. Joe waited for Jenny to recover.

Jenny pushed against Joe's penis and it went slightly into her rectum. She then moved away from Joe until the corona of his glans was pulling against her sphincter. She started to breathe in short, sharp gasps. Joe kept still letting Jenny control how and when his shaft was going to bugger her.

Jenny pushed against Joe and his penis entered further into her rectum. Jenny stopped and moaned that deep, guttural sound. She then pulled back again. She pushed again and Joe's penis penetrated further into her rectum as far as her Sigmoid colon. She paused until her body stopped shuddering.

Jenny very slowly pulled away from Joe until his corona caught on her sphincter. She then very slowly pushed against Joe and his shaft slid further into her bowels in one, slow movement. She kept pushing until her buttocks pressed hard against his pelvis. She trembled.

Jenny slowly pulled away from Joe and then slowly pushed against him. This time Joe's penis slid almost all the way out of Jenny's anus but, more satisfying for her, it pushed all the way into her bowels in one, glorious penetration. Jenny sighed with pleasure. She repeated that movement but a little bit faster. She kept thrusting backwards and forwards onto Joe's shaft, getting faster and faster until she was very comfortable with his massive penis buggering her bowels.

Joe could feel the hem of his skirt stroking the back of his thighs each time Jenny thrust back into him. The fine, merino wool felt very pleasurable as it delicately tickled his skin.

Joe loved the way Jenny impaled herself onto his shaft and how she kept thrusting her buttocks against his pelvic area. His testes were still in their inguinal canals and when Jenny's buttocks pressed against his pelvic area, his testes were slightly crushed. It was a very pleasurable pain.

Jenny turned her head slightly and said, "I'm ready Joe. Hold me. Take me. Fuck me."

Joe leant forward and slightly rested his belly on Jenny's back. He put his arms around her body and played with her breasts.

"Oh yeah," responded Jenny, so Joe pinched and pulled her nipples. Jenny braced herself on her elbows. Joe thrust in and out of Jenny's bowels as quick as she had been thrusting back onto him. Jenny let Joe take over the action of sodomising her and concentrated on thrusting the double ended dildo into her vagina. She knew it wouldn't take long for her to come with all that stimulation so she very lightly used her other hand to play with her clitoris.

Jenny then turned her head to look at Maggie and asked, "Are you ready Maggie?"

"Yes," answered Maggie.

Maggie lifted up the hem of Joe's skirt to look at his backside. She placed the back of Joe's skirt onto Joe's back. Joe felt the cool air on his posterior and lower back and it felt sensual. Maggie used her right hand to pinch Joe's right buttock and said, "You have such a beautiful derriere, Joanne."

Maggie used both hands to massage both of Joe's buttocks. She placed her thumbs in the cleft between Joe's buttocks and his thighs. She used her other fingers to squeeze his cheeks. She used a circular motion to lift Joe's cheeks, spread them to the sides, lower them and then push them together.

Maggie kept rotating Joe's glutes. She said, "So round. So firm. So sexy. So inviting," She then squeezed Joe's buttocks hard and said, "I really love playing with your arse, Joanne."

Maggie kept rotating her hands on Joe's cheeks. Each time she pushed his cheeks together she let her thumbs slide a little closer to Joe's intergluteal cleft. She kept squeezing Joe's cheeks and slid her right thumb up Joe's perineum.

Joe was concentrating on thrusting into Jenny's bowels. He could feel the movement of the huge double ended dildo that Jenny was thrusting into herself through the thin membrane between Jenny's vagina and her rectum. The ridges on the double ended dildo that Jenny was lunging in and out of her vagina were rubbing against his shaft and it was very stimulating. He closed his eyes and let the stimulation flow throughout his body.

Joe also enjoyed Maggie squeezing his buttocks. Her sexy whispers in his ear were turning him on. He only realised that Maggie's hands were covered in lubricant when she started to run her thumbs along his perineum.

Joe stopped thrusting and clenched his buttocks when Maggie ran her right thumb over his anus. Maggie said, "Oh come on Joanne, you know you like this."

Jenny paused with her thrusting when she heard what Maggie said and added, "That's right Joanne, you need to relax if we're going to fuck each other."

Joe continued thrusting in and out of Jenny's anus until he felt Maggie's thumb slide into his own anus. He clenched his buttocks but then relaxed them when Maggie caressed his cheek. She pressed her thumb further into Joe's anus and he trembled. He could feel her thumb pushing against his prostate and he wanted more. He looked back towards Maggie to see her smiling. He also saw what appeared to be a penis on Maggie. She wiggled her body and he penis wiggled as it extended fully erect from her crotch.

Joe realised that Maggie's penis was a life like, strapless, strap-on dildo. She removed her thumb from Joe's anus and pressed the dildo's glans against his opening. Joe tensed but then relaxed when he realised that Maggie wasn't going to just thrust straight into his rectum. She was going to let him control the rate of penetration.

Joe pushed against the dildo and Maggie smiled as she said, "That's right Joanne, take control and let my big, huge, cock, fuck you."

Jenny continued thrusting the double sided dildo into her vagina and Joe felt the ridges stimulating his shaft. He gently pushed back into Maggie's dildo and let his sphincter dilate to take in the dildo's glans. He quickly pushed forward when he felt that the dildo was too big but then slowly pushed back again to let a little more of the glans open up his anus. Joe continued pushing backwards and forwards. Jenny could feel Joe's penis slowly sliding in and out of her anus. She said, "Oh, that's feels so good Joanne. Please keep fucking my arse."

Joe wanted to please Jenny so he pushed back again and this time the dildo's glans slipped past his sphincter. He stopped as his body shuddered. He pulled away from Maggie and let the dildo escape his ring. He then pushed against the dildo and this time it more easily slid past his sphincter. He rested to let his sphincter dilate.

Joe then pushed back a little bit more when he felt his sphincter relax. The dildo slid a few more centimetres into his rectum. He stopped again as his body shook. He pulled away from Maggie and stopped when he felt the dildo's glans catch on his ring.

Joe slowly pushed against Maggie as he tried to relax his arse and the dildo slid further into his rectum. He moaned, pulled forward and then pushed back again to let the dildo penetrate deeper. He repeated this until he felt Maggie's thighs press against his buttocks. Maggie said, "That's it Joanne. It's all the way in. Now you can pleasure yourself on my huge dick."

Joe slowly pulled away from Maggie and then pushed all the way back onto her dildo. Maggie closed her eyes and said, "Oh... that feels so good Joanne. Each time you push back into the dildo the other end pushes against my G-spot. It's such a turn on. Come on, please both Jenny and me."

Joe was impaled on Maggie's dildo and Jenny's arse was impaled on his shaft. He was sandwiched in-between. He was part of a daisy chain. He slowly pushed backwards and forwards getting used to the feeling of Maggie's dildo inside his rectum and his own penis inside Jenny's. He sped up his thrusting but had to stop as a shudder ran throughout his body. He continued thrusting once the shudder stopped. He had to stop several times as the stimulus of buggering Jenny as he was being buggered cause his body to spasm time after time.

Joe's rectum and anus relaxed around Maggie's dildo. He felt the vein like ridges invigorating his senses as the dildo slid in and out of his rectum and anus, stimulating his prostate. He groaned as the simulation spread all over his body. His eyes rolled back and he felt good.

Joe continued to fuck himself on Maggie's dildo. He was building up a steady rhythm. He'd thrust back hard onto Maggie's dildo to stimulate his rectum and prostate and then thrust forward into Jenny's bowels to stimulate his own penis and Jenny's bowels.

Jenny moaned and said, "Oh, yes... that feels so good Joanne. Fuck my arse."

Joe could feel copious amounts of his pre-come being pumped out of his prostate down his shaft and deep into Jenny's bowls. It was like a slow ejaculation sand it felt wonderful.

Jenny then said, "Maggie, shove the other end of this dildo into your arse and I'll fuck you with it."

Maggie needed no more encouragement so she lubricated her end of the double ended dildo and eased it into her anus. She was used to having this dildo inside her rectum so it only took a few strokes to impale herself onto the dildo. She felt Jenny thrusting the dildo in and out of her as Jenny pounded the other end of the dildo into her vagina. She also felt the end of the strapless, strap-on dildo rubbing against her clitoris and her G-spot as Joanne thrust back onto her silicone cock.

Jenny quickly rubbed her clitoris as she frigged her vagina and felt Joe buggering her. The stimulus was too much. She stopped thrusting as she came. Her whole body shook as her orgasm rushed from her groin throughout her body.

"Oh, fuck!" Jenny yelled as her orgasm was almost too much. This of course encouraged Joe who kept thrusting hard and fast into Jenny's anus. Jenny was breathing in short gasps as she cried out, "Oh... Oh, fuck..." Jenny then lunged the dildo in and out of her vagina as she gained some control over her orgasm. Her orgasm was rising higher and higher. She thought that she was going to burst but kept thrusting.

Meanwhile, Maggie was also coming. Jenny's rapid thrusting of the dildo in and out of her arse was stimulating enough but Joe's thrusting onto the strapless strap-on was also rubbing her clitoris and G-spot. Her orgasm was as high as she could take. She felt herself beginning to black out and her knees weakening. She had to do something to make Joanne come and to stop the simulation. She grabbed the remote control and switched on the dildo's vibrator. She clasped Jenny's hips to brace herself, hoping that she wouldn't pass out as the vibrator ran through its multitude of different sequences. She held herself in position as she rode her orgasm and as Joe thrust into her and Jenny buggered her arse.

Joe was trying to thrust as hard and fast as he could, in and out of Jenny's arse, which of course also caused him to thrust hard and fast onto Maggie's dildo. His prostate was being over stimulated. It was almost numb but still intensely exhilarating. He couldn't take much more of the excitement when suddenly, the dildo inside his rectum started to vibrate. It was too much. Joe couldn't hold back anymore. He no longer considered Jenny's pleasure and he ejaculated deep into Jenny's bowels.

Joe temporarily stopped thrusting as his semen shot out of his meatus. He then continued to rapidly thrust into Jenny's arse and back into Maggie's dildo in between each squirt of his come. He felt his rectum tightly grip Maggie's dildo on each ejaculation. He repeated his rapid thrusting several times until he ran out of semen and could no longer ejaculate. The dildo in his arse was still vibrating and pumping his prostate so that the tiniest last little bit of Joe's semen was forced down his now softening penis. He was being milked beyond ejaculation and it felt fantastic.

Joe collapsed onto Jenny's back and Maggie collapsed onto Joe's. They were all coming down from their own intense orgasms. They were all gasping heavily, trying to catch their breath.

Maggie pushed into Joe's right hip so Joe held onto Jenny's waist and let himself fall over into his side. Jenny let Joe guide her onto her side. Maggie clutched onto Joe and fell with him onto her side.

They laid there trying to catch their breath. Jenny felt Joe's penis shrink and go flaccid inside her bowels. She let his penis slide out of her anus as she turned onto her other side and cuddled Joe's head.

Joe put his head against Jenny's breasts and folded himself up into a fetal position. He felt his penis slide out of Jenny's anus but still felt Maggie's dildo, wedged into his own rectum.

Maggie pulled the dildo out of her vagina and slid up the bed to look at Jenny. She reached under the pillow and pulled out a large butt plug to show to Jenny. Jenny shook her head so Maggie pulled out a smaller butt plug. Jenny considered its size and nodded. Maggie looked at the coloured glass on the end of the butt plug and saw that it was coloured pink. She smiled and nodded back at Jenny who also smiled.

Joe could feel Jenny and Maggie somehow, silently communicating with each other but didn't care. He was exhausted, sated and happy. He'd just had one of the most intensely satisfying orgasms that he'd ever had and didn't have a care in the world.

Joe felt Maggie pull the dildo out of his anus. He then felt her push something against his anus. At first he thought that she was pushing the dildo back into his rectum but the object felt different. It was colder and as she pushed it harder, he realised it was bigger in diameter.

Joe lifted his head to look at Jenny. Jenny stroked his head and back and said, "It's alright. It won't hurt and it'll be worth it. Trust me."

Joe trusted Jenny but he was reluctant to trust Maggie. Even though the dildo had stretched his sphincter and rectum, the object felt too big as Maggie pushed it in. He was about to stop her when he felt it slip past his sphincter into his rectum. He groaned as his anal ring tried to contract but was stopped.

Maggie said, "It's in."

Jenny reassured Joe by saying, "It's alright now. It's just a butt plug. It'll soon feel good."

Joe felt his sphincter trying to contract but it couldn't. He felt his sphincter settle into position around the shaft of the butt plug. It was stretched but snugly held the plug in place. He nodded to Jenny who smiled back at him. He smiled lovingly at Jenny and she cuddled his head against her breasts.

Maggie lubed up the largest butt plug and showed it to Jenny with a big smile on her face. Jenny saw that it was the butt plug with the red glass embedded in its end. She shook her head and Maggie said, "For me."

"Are you sure?" asked Jenny.

"Oh yeah," answered Maggie as she pulled the double ended dildo out of her anus and quickly replaced it with the butt plug. She groaned as her anus tried to contract but had to settle on being stretched open around the butt plug's shaft. Maggie opened her eyes and smiled at Jenny.

It was Jenny's turn to choose either the smallest butt plug with the blue glass or the next size up, the one with the green glass embedded in its end. She bit her lip and showed the larger of the two to Maggie. Maggie smiled and nodded.

Jenny knew that this green glassed butt plug was smaller in diameter to Joe's penis but her anus had time to contract since Joe's penis had gone flaccid and slipped out of her anus. She lubed up the butt plug and pressed it against her anus. At first it easily entered her anus but then she felt it stretching her sphincter. She wondered if she had made the right choice. It was starting to hurt, a lot. She grimaced as she kept pushing. She looked at Maggie who smiled and nodded encouragement so Jenny pushed that little bit harder. She frowned at Maggie but then she felt the butt plug slip into her rectum. Her eyes widened at the sensation. She gasped, shuddered and then smiled as she felt her poor stretched sphincter contract around the shaft of the butt plug.

Maggie reached over to Jenny and caressed her cheek. She then wiped a small tear from the corner of Jenny's eye and smiled at her. Jenny felt pride in what she had achieved and smiled back.

12