Not IN Love Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All three of them were now plugged. Jenny and Maggie had both used enemas to clean themselves for the anal play. Joe knew nothing of their conspiracy to plug up. Jenny felt a bit naughty but also happy that their conspiracy had worked. She reached towards Maggie around Joe's head and Maggie accepted her offer to cuddle.

Each of them had just had one of the most intense orgasms that they'd ever had and were now satisfied so they rested in each other's arms.

Joe was first to get up. He sat up and gasped as the butt plug pushed on his rectum and the end pressed against the bed. He tried to slide off the bed but the butt plug kept stimulating his bum. Eventually he was able to stand up. He went to the en suite and shut the door.

Jenny heard Joe groaning. She stood up and asked him through the en suite door, "Joe, are you okay?"

"It was a bit difficult to remove the butt plug so that I can go to the toilet, but I've managed," answered Joe.

Jenny heard Joe flush the toilet and use the bidet. She asked, "May I come in? I need to use the toilet."

"Yes of course, come it," answered Joe.

Jenny sat on the toilet and peed. She watched Joe standing at the vanity, washing his hands. She looked at the pink butt plug which Joe had cleaned and left on the vanity. She couldn't help wonder if that one would feel better lodged in her rectum. She asked, "What do you think about the butt plug? Do you like it? I do."

Joe looked at Jenny and answered, "I also like it. It feels... snug, sitting in my... my butt."

Jenny laughed when Joe wiggled his eyebrows when he said the word, 'butt'. She then said, "Yes. I agree. It's sort of naughty but also feels nice. I don't know if I'd walk in public wearing one. I might feel vulnerable."

"But that would be part of the excitement wouldn't it?" asked Joe, "Wearing such an accoutrement without anyone knowing."

"Yes," agreed Jenny, "I think it might be... exciting. It certainly feels nice to be... stretched open."

"Yes it does," agreed Joe.

"I'd like to wear it again wouldn't you?" asked Jenny.

"Yes I would," answered Joe, "but not while travelling."

"Why not then?" asked Jenny.

"I think it might be embarrassing explaining having one of those in one's butt if one ends up in hospital after an accident," answered Joe.

"Oh yes," agreed Jenny, "That would be embarrassing but it would be okay wearing one around the home or walking down the street," and they both laughed.

Joe then said, "I think it might be very stimulating walking whilst wearing one."

"Or playing tennis?" suggested Jenny and they both laughed.

Jenny looked at the pink butt plug and asked, "Have you finish with that?"

Joe looked at the pink butt plug and answered, "Yes. Do you want to use it?"

"I'm wearing the green one and I've sort of got used to it," answered Jenny, "I thought that it might be time to upgrade," she winked at Joe and Joe laughed.

"Be my guest," answered Joe.

Jenny sat on the bidet and washed herself. She then pulled the green butt plug out and quickly pressed the pink one against her anus. It easily slid in part way but then she had trouble pushing it all the way in.

Joe watched jenny's expression and said, "Don't hurt yourself."

Jenny smiled and said, "I won't. Your penis has a wider girth and fits into my butt without hurting. I just have to be patient," She kept pushing and she felt her sphincter slowly relaxing to accommodate the invading plug. She felt the plug slide past her sphincter and settle inside her rectum. She shuddered as she felt her sphincter contract around the plug's shaft. She opened her eyes when she felt comfortable with her new accessory. She smiled at Joe and Joe smiled back.

Jenny stood up and washed her hands at the vanity. She saw Joe looking at himself in the mirror. She looked at his reflection and asked, "Joanne's beautiful isn't she?"

Joe looked at Jenny's reflection and nodded. Jenny smiled and asked, "If you weren't going out with me would you fuck Joanne?"

Joe laughed and said, "That might be quite a challenge."

Jenny also laughed and then said, "Do you think Joanne is fuckable?"

Joe looked at his reflection. He saw a beautiful woman from head to waist. He knew that it was he that he was looking at but tried to consider his reflection objectively. The woman in the mirror had very nice hair, although her knew it was a wig; her face was very beautiful especially with the light makeup that she was wearing; her breasts were small but firm and pert, they matched the woman's slender frame, her breasts were very proportional to her body type; she was fit, slightly muscular but not overly so; there was no hair on her body and her flat, tight abdomen finished at the waistband of her woollen, plaid, pleated skirt.

Joe looked at Jenny's reflection and nodded. He said, "She's very beautiful, she looks just like you."

Jenny laughed and said, "Oh you flatterer. That's how you're going to get into my pants if I had any on."

Joe laughed and said, "Well apparently I now have my own so I won't need to wear yours."

Jenny laughed and said, "It has been mostly a very interesting and wonderful weekend. We've certainly had some new experiences. I for one have really enjoyed myself. What about you?"

"Yes. It's been lots of fun," answered Joe.

"Maybe we should read more of Lucy's book about deviance and fetishes," said Jenny as she raised her eyebrows, "There may be a lot more fun things in there that we can try."

"We'll see," answered Joe with a smile, "but first we need to get home."

"Yes," answered Jenny. She watched Joe's reflection. Joe looked at her reflection and then his own. Jenny held up the green butt plug that she had removed and asked, "Can I interest you in this until tomorrow?"

Joe frowned a bit and asked, "How come you didn't need to go to the toilet?"

Jenny answered, "Maggie and I had enemas earlier on. I don't think that we'll need to go until tomorrow sometime. You, have also been to the toilet so you may also last until then," she raised her eyebrows again.

Joe bit his lip and Jenny moved behind Joe. She said, "Watch Joanne as she gets plugged."

Joe laughed but he did watch his reflection as Jenny pushed the green butt plug against his anus. His sphincter was still relaxed after wearing the pink butt plug and the green butt plug slipped into his anus reasonably easily. He watched his reflection shudder as his sphincter settled snugly into position around the plug's shaft. He had to admit that it felt good.

Jenny stood next to Joe and looked at his reflection. She said, "I think Joanne really enjoys the butt plug even if Joe won't admit it."

Joe laughed and said, "I think that they both equally enjoy wearing butt plugs."

Jenny smiled, washed and dried her hands and said, "Maggie will be wondering what we're doing. Let's go."

Maggie was waiting for Jenny and Joe to come out of the en suite. She asked, "Who's hungry? I'm starving. What are we going to do about dinner?"

Jenny and Joe laughed and then Jenny realised that she was also hungry. She answered, "I'm hungry. How about we walk to a nearby restaurant and eat there?"

She winked at Joe and Joe answered, "Sounds good to me. Maggie, do you know of any nice restaurants near here that we can walk to?"

"Not really," answered Maggie.

Jenny said, "I think I saw a Thai restaurant a couple of blocks down the road."

Joe said, "I'll ask reception if they know of it and if they can recommend anything."

Joe used the phone to dial reception. He spoke to a very helpful lady who said that the Thai restaurant was reasonable but not very fancy. Joe said that it sounded perfect for what they were looking for. He also confirmed the check out time and although the receptionist said 10am, she also said that they were good patrons and that the time was flexible by up to an hour. Joe thanked the lady, hung up and they dressed to go out.

As they were looking for their clothes, Maggie said, "Oh, I see that you two have exchanged plugs. Does anyone want the red butt plug?"

Jenny and Joe laughed and Joe answered, "I'm quite happy for you to wear that. I think it would be quite a while before I can work up to that size."

Jenny laughed and agreed with Joe's assessment.

They walked to the restaurant. On the way, Jenny whispered, "This butt plug feels nice."

Joe nodded in agreement. Maggie said, "Maybe we should run there?"

They all laughed and Joe said, "You go on ahead. I'll meet you there."

"Are you trying to get rid of me?" asked Maggie.

"Not at all," answered Joe, "I just think that I'll ease into the butt plug experience."

"Ditto," agreed Jenny and they all laughed.

They arrived at the restaurant and were directed to a table by the waitress. Maggie sat opposite Joe and Jenny sat between them with Maggie on her left and Joe on her right. When Jenny sat she felt the butt plug move within her rectum. She sat with a straight back and wide eyes. The shaft of the butt plug pressed against her anal sphincter and her body trembled.

Jenny looked at Joe who seemed to be having a similar experience to what she was having. He looked at Jenny as his body trembled.

Jenny and Joe both looked at Maggie. Maggie had her eyes closed and was wriggling in her seat. She opened her eyes to see them looking at her and she said, "It feels good doesn't it?" Both Jenny and Joe nodded with surprised looks on their faces. Maggie giggled and said, "I knew you'd like it."

Jenny and Joe tried to ignore the wonderful feelings of the butt plugs stimulating their anuses as they read the menu. Obviously Maggie was used to sitting on butt plugs but it took a while for them to settle into the experience.

They ordered their dishes at the restaurant. They happily talked about the next day's activities as they waited for their meal. They were interrupted as Lindy, the lesbian from the club that they were at on Friday, plonked herself down on the seat opposite Jenny, smiled at Jenny and asked, "Well hello. Jesse isn't it?"

Joe saw by the blank expression on Jenny's face that she was no longer in awe of this strong woman. She was more likely to be upset by Lindy's lack of manners. Lindy had sat down without invitation and that was just, bad, manners. Lindy continued as she leant forward, "Why don't you come back to my place for a very good fucking?"

Jenny looked at Maggie and then at Joe as she said, "Well, I don't know about you two, but the hours of sex that we had this afternoon was more than enough to keep me sated until tomorrow."

Joe decided to go along with Jenny's lead and said in his masculine voice, "It would take a lot to get my cock hard again tonight."

Lindy looked at Joe with confusion and asked, "Your cock?"

Jenny leant forward and said in a very convincing masculine voice, "Oh yes. Joe... Anne's cock is so huge it makes my seven to eight centimetre," she made inverted commas in the air with her fingers when she said, "clitoris, look like a bookies pencil compared to a power and so much power in that pole."

Not only had Lindy's jaw dropped wide open, but her jaw was quivering and her right hand was trembling. She asked, "Trannies?"

Jenny answered in her male voice, "Well, I don't know about you two, but today I feel like a lesbian."

"Oh yes," answered Maggie, "I definitely feel like a lesbian."

Joe answered using his male voice, "I've felt like a lesbian this whole weekend but other times I feel heterosexual."

"You're disgusting," said Lindy.

"Not as disgusting as someone with bad manners," replied Jenny.

"I'll have you banned from the club," said Lindy.

Jenny responded, "Well I don't think that the proprietor would like a sexual discrimination suit on his or her hands."

Lindy said, "I'll tell everyone that you're trannies."

Jenny replied, "I guess all the other patrons would be wondering why you were so keen to take one of us home with you."

Joe decided that it was time to finish this conversation and said, "Lindy, please don't let us detain you any longer from what you were doing."

Lindy stood up to leave and Jenny said, still using her masculine voice, "Good bye Lindy."

Lindy turned to walk away and as she was about to pass Maggie, Maggie said, "Keep thinking of us Lindy. Oh, and sweet dreams."

Lindy let out an, "Ugh!" of disgust and walked over to the takeaway, waiting area.

Maggie had her back to Lindy so she asked Joe, "What's she doing?"

Joe reverted back to his female voice and answered, "She's sitting and looking at the floor. She has a confused look on her face as well as being wide eyed.

"Oh, her takeaway has arrived. She's paying for it and has left without saying a word or looking our way."

Jenny had been staring at the chair opposite her, the one that Lindy had been sitting on. She looked at Joe and asked, reverting back to her female voice, "Was I mean?"

Joe smiled and answered, "I would say 95 to 99 percent assertive with about one to five percent mean."

Maggie said, "I'd say that you nailed it Jenny. She won't be bothering us again and I'd imagine that she'll think twice before she bullies other people."

Jenny felt reassured, smiled at both of them and said, "Thank you," and then said more confidently to Joe, "I have to admit that it felt good being assertive."

Joe smiled and said, "It does doesn't it and I think that you performed admirably."

Jenny smiled and then said, "Oh, looks like our meal is here," as the waitress brought their dishes to the table.

After they'd eaten enough, Jenny said, "I think we could heat this up in the microwave tomorrow morning for breakfast."

"Sounds good to me," replied Maggie.

"Yes," answered Joe, "That would help us get an early start."

Jenny called out to the waitress and when she came over to the table, asked for three takeaway containers for the leftovers. She packed three meals for breakfast as Joe paid for dinner.

They walked back to the hotel, thanked the receptionist for her advice, prepared to go to bed and retired early because they needed an early start in the morning. They all slept naked in each others arms and wearing butt plugs.

~~~

To be continued...

12