Not IN Love Ch. 17

Story Info
Two women and one man suck and fuck each other.
7.9k words
4.74
4.8k
2
0

Part 17 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer:

This is a fictitious story. All characters are fictitious and any resemblance to real people is coincidence. Do not take any information in this story as health advice.

~~~

The next morning Maggie woke up to Joe sucking the come out of her. She had a wonderful orgasm and thought that it was a good way to start her first day working for Joe.

Joe then woke up Jenny by sucking the come out of her whilst Maggie sucked the milk out of Jenny's breasts. Joe joined Maggie after Jenny came and Jenny felt empty but fulfilled. Jenny then helped Maggie suck the milk out of Joe's breasts and help him come by riding him to orgasm.

They had a quick breakfast, abluted and then Maggie walked with Joe to the E-trip factory. On the way, Joe warned Maggie that Harry didn't like being touched.

At the factory, Joe introduced Maggie and Harry. Joe then went on to explain that Maggie was going to help automate the production of the E-trip vehicles. He assured Harry that Harry would still be needed for some assembly but also, and more importantly, that Harry would still perform the quality assurance of the E-trips.

Joe, Maggie and Harry sat in the small office. Joe asked Harry, "Harry, do you think that multi-dimensional topography would help design the automation?"

Harry thought for a while and then answered, "How do you think topography would help?"

Joe answered, "Well, you used five dimensional topography to help with making the E-trip wiring more efficient. Maybe topography could help make the automation more efficient."

"I think that there would be more than five dimensions," said Harry, "A fifth dimension could describe the manufacturing process. Such as, the axles need to be installed before the wheels can be attached. That sort of logical process.

"I imagine that there will be robots involved and if so, their contribution would need to be taken into account. There's also the time it takes for different components to be made. For example, the polycarbonate bodywork needs to cure before it can be handled and attached."

Maggie interrupted and asked, "You use bullet proof plastic for the body?"

"Yes," answered Joe, "It's not really thick enough to be classed as bullet proof. It would stop a small calibre bullet but not a high powered bullet."

"Why?" asked Maggie.

"It's light, it's much stronger than glass or steel, it's flexible enough to withstand an impact but sturdy enough to protect the occupants," answered Joe, "It also provides a bit of cushioning for the occupants before the airbags engage to provide further protection and it's relatively cheap."

"Wow," said Maggie, "I suppose that makes sense."

Joe then said to Harry, "Please continue."

Harry said, "There's also supply of components from outside the factory. Such as, the drive motors. If the supply isn't available when needed, then that would hold up production. Does that mean that the robots stop assembling or can the component..."

Maggie couldn't help but tune out. Most of what Harry was saying was fairly obvious but then some of it just went over her head. She paid more attention when she heard Harry say, "I think that we would need at least seven dimensions of topology to address all those but I'm not sure if I've considered all the aspects. Therefore, the answer to you original question is yes."

Joe considered Harry's answer. Maggie didn't want to interrupt. Her question about the polycarbonate seemed trivial compared to what Harry had said. Joe then said, "Couldn't we concentrate on those dimensions and then add more if we think of something else?"

"Yes," answered Harry.

Maggie wondered about Harry's answer. To some people it would have seemed curt, but she was learning that coming from Harry it was accurate and succinct.

"Why don't we do that then?" asked Joe, "We could use the part numbers as nodes and map those to how they are assembled. We could also map the reliance between components as well as the assembling process to robots."

"I think that would be a good start," answered Harry.

Joe asked, "Maggie, are you aware of the types of robots used for different processes? Such as, robots to make polycarbonate, weld titanium, attach things with bolts, et cetera."

"Not the actual robot models but I'm aware of the types of robots to do those things," Maggie answered carefully.

"Could you please go through the component diagrams and map those components to the robots?" asked Joe.

"Yeah, sure," answered Maggie and little bit more confidently, "How do you want me to represent those mappings?"

Joe asked Harry, "What do you think about a spreadsheet identifying the components to the type of robots?"

"That sounds logical as long as the components can be mapped to the part numbers," answered Harry.

"Yes, we've already got that," answered Joe, "I'll extract them out if the database and do that mapping.

"Harry, you're very familiar with assembling the E-trips. Could you please map the components' reliances?"

"Yes," answered Harry, "but what about the external influences?"

"We can allocate those to a reliance identified by the suppliers," answered Joe, "We can later add the disruptions that those supplies would make to the assembly."

"It's morning tea time," stated Harry as he stood up and walked to the lunch room.

Joe called out to Harry, "Harry, could you please show Maggie where the tea facilities are?"

"It would be my pleasure," answered Harry as he held the door open for Maggie to pass him.

After morning tea, Joe confirmed each person's duties and the format of the spreadsheets. He personally made sure that the data formats were inter-operable under the scrutiny of Harry and Maggie. Once they were all satisfied with their duties they each set to their tasks on individual laptops that were remotely connected to the main computer in Joe's factory.

Now and then Joe and Harry would discuss how the topology would resolve the processing. Maggie didn't understand any of that so she made herself busy with her spreadsheet.

At precisely 1pm, Harry said, "Lunch time," and walked to the lunch room.

As Harry was leaving the office Joe said, "I've got some bread and sandwich making stuff in my kitchen."

Harry answered, "It's alright Joe. Mum made me some sandwiches to bring today."

Joe then said, "Harry, could you please take Maggie to my place and show her the kitchen?"

"Yes of course," answered Harry, "Please come this way Maggie."

Harry used his own key to let Maggie through Joe's backdoor. He showed Maggie where the toilet was for her to, 'freshen up,' and where things were for both of them to make themselves sandwiches and a pot of tea. Harry showed Maggie how to make an espresso coffee for herself with Joe's coffee machine. Harry explained that it didn't get much use because most of Joe's friends preferred to drink tea.

Harry set aside the sandwich that he'd made and ate the sandwich which his mother had made. He explained, "Joe may want this if he takes a break for lunch."

They sat in silence eating their lunch waiting for Joe. Harry said, "I'm not very good at small talk."

Maggie answered with a smile, "That's okay, we don't have to talk if you don't want to."

"I'd like to practice with you if you don't mind?" asked Harry.

"Yeah, sure, practice away," answered Maggie.

Harry sat there staring at Maggie. She started to feel a little bit uncomfortable until Harry asked, "You have a degree in mechanical engineering?"

"Not yet," answered Maggie, "I'm still waiting until the graduation ceremony."

"Oh," replied Harry, "I was uncomfortable during my first graduation but the second was much easier."

"You have two degrees?" asked Maggie.

"No," answered Harry, "A degree in mathematics with honours in topology and a doctorate."

"Holy shit!" replied Maggie, "Joe's so lucky to have you."

"I think that we are both very lucky to be friends," replied Harry.

"Ah, yeah, I meant for Joe to have you working for him," said Maggie.

"Oh," said Harry and then after an uncomfortable pause, "Why?"

"Well... ah... you're just... just so overqualified," answered Maggie.

"Joe's more qualified than I to build E-trips," said Harry.

"But... he doesn't have a doctorate," suggested Maggie.

"Yes he does," replied Harry, "He has a degree in mechatronics with honours in psychology, a Masters of Business Administration and a doctorate in electronic programming, or something like that. He's very capable of building E-trips."

"Holy shit!" exclaimed Maggie, "I didn't know that."

"Yes," said Harry, "Joe doesn't mention it much. He studies to be able to do his work. He did his degree to design the E-trips, his MBA to run his business and his PhD to program the E-trips. I on the other hand study because I enjoy learning."

"Holy fuck!" exclaimed Maggie.

Harry said, "You sound like Lucy."

"Oh, um... sorry," said Maggie but then she asked, "How?"

Harry seemed to think for a while and then answered, "Your voice doesn't sound the same but you say similar things."

"Oh, you mean the swearing," asked Maggie.

"Yes," answered Harry, "I'm not very good at expletives."

"Why not?" asked Maggie.

"I'm not very good at knowing when to use them," answered Harry, "Sometimes I offend people when I use them."

"Oh, I can stop swearing if I offended you?" asked Maggie.

"No, no. I'm no expert but you seem to correctly use them," replied Harry.

"I can teach you of you liked?" asked Maggie.

"No," answered Harry, "I think that I know most of the available words, it's just that I don't know the appropriate time to use them."

"Why not?" asked Maggie.

"Oh, didn't Joe explain to you?" asked Harry, "I have highly functional autism."

"Shit hey," said Maggie.

They sat in uncomfortable silence for a little while until Maggie asked, "Joe's so overqualified to do this automation himself. Why do you think he wants my help?"

"I don't know," answered Harry, "Maybe it's too bounce ideas off each other."

"Well to tell you the truth, I have no idea of what you and Joe are talking about in there. The ideas don't bounce back off me," said Maggie, "They just hit me in the face with a splat."

Harry laughed and Maggie thought that it was the first time that she'd heard Harry laugh.

Harry stopped laughing and said, "I'm sorry. I wasn't laughing at you. I was laughing at the image of polynomials hitting your face, being deformed and then slowly dripping off your face onto the table all jumbled up into impossible equations."

Maggie laughed at Harry's description and said, "That's alright. It's a funny image."

They giggled for a short while until Maggie asked, "When do we go back to work?"

"I don't until tomorrow," answered Harry, "You however should have an hour lunch break which finishes in ten minutes."

"You only work part time?" asked Maggie.

"Yes. I find building E-trips gives me a sense of contributing to society but I also like to do other things, so I only work half a day," answered Harry.

"Good for you," said Maggie.

"Yes. I think it is good for me," said Harry.

Maggie smiled and stood to return to work.

Harry stood and said, "Maggie, thank you for letting me practice small talk with you."

"That wasn't practice Harry," replied Maggie, "You nailed it."

"Thank you," replied Harry with a big smile on his face. He then asked, "Maggie, could you please take this sandwich and give it to Joe? I'll also pour him a mug of tea."

"Sure," answered Maggie and took the sandwich and mug of tea back to Joe.

Joe thanked Maggie for the sandwich and ate it whilst still working on his computer. Maggie continued with her work.

At precisely 3pm Harry walked into the office with a tray of biscuits, a pot of tea and a mug of coffee. He placed it on the table and said, "Afternoon tea time."

Joe looked at his watch and said, "Shit... yes... Maggie, you should take a break for afternoon tea and make sure that you finish work at 5pm."

"Okay," answered Maggie as she looked at Harry.

Harry smiled and said, "Sometimes Joe forgets what time it is so it's up to us to keep track of our breaks."

"I'll remember that," said Maggie.

Harry looked over Joe's shoulder and asked, "How's progress?"

"Slow and steady," answered Joe, "but no hiccups that I can see."

Harry nodded, drank his tea and ate two biscuits. Maggie noticed that there were six biscuits on the tray and decided that Harry had allocated two to each person. She drank her coffee and ate her two biscuits. Joe on the other hand only drank his tea.

Harry finished his drink and food, gathered the cups and remaining biscuits, stood up and said, "Good bye."

"Bye," replied Joe.

"Thanks for the afternoon tea," said Maggie followed by, "See you tomorrow."

"I hope so," answered Harry and left.

At 5:15pm, Maggie said, "Is it time to finish?"

Joe looked at his watch and said, "Yes, yes. You should have finished quarter of an hour ago."

Maggie saved her work, closed down her laptop, stood up and asked, "Are you coming?"

"Um, no," answered Joe, "I'll just finished a few more entries," He turned to look at Maggie and asked, "Do you remember the way to Jenny's? It's still light outside so it should be safe to walk there by yourself."

"Yeah, I'll be fine," answered Maggie, "I'll see you in a little while."

"Okay," said Joe as Maggie left the office.

Maggie walked up to Jenny's front door and rang the doorbell. Jenny answered the door and asked enthusiastically, "I thought it would be you. Most people use the backdoor.

"How was your first day at work as a mechanical engineer?"

"I'm not yet a mechanical engineer," answered Maggie.

"Oh well. You will be after graduation," said Jenny.

Maggie forced a smile but Jenny noticed tears in Maggie's eyes. Jenny asked, "What's wrong?"

Maggie burst into tears and said, "Harry and Joe..."

"What did they do to you?" asked Jenny very sternly.

"What?" asked Maggie.

Jenny said sternly, "If they've hurt you..."

"No, no, they haven't hurt me," said Maggie, "In fact Harry's a really nice person."

"Yes... yes, I would be very surprised if Harry tried to hurt you or anyone for that matter," said Jenny. Jenny cuddled Maggie and asked, "What's wrong?"

"I... I have absolutely no idea what they're talking about," said Maggie.

"Well... what did they say?" asked Jenny.

"Something about multidimensional topography and then I lost it," answered Maggie, "It's just all gobbly goop to me. And Joe has a fucking PhD for fucks sake, and an MBA. What the fuck do they need me for?"

"Okay, okay. Calm down," said Jenny as she patted Maggie on her back and cuddled her, "First of all, no-one understands Harry's multidimensional topography except for Harry and a few people overseas. He's THE expert in the practical use of that stuff."

"Joe seems to understand it," said Maggie.

"Joe understands that Harry knows what he's talking about and Joe asks Harry the right questions to get Harry to give him the information he needs. He's like Harry, he knows how to talk to Harry..." said Jenny.

"Harry's autistic," interrupted Maggie.

"Yes," replied Jenny, "and so is Joe."

"What?" asked Maggie, "He doesn't seem like he's autistic?"

"There're different levels of autism. That's why they call it a spectrum," answered Jenny, "Joe studied psychology so that he can better understand people and interact with them."

"What... the... fuck? You mean he's faking it?" asked Maggie.

"Um..." answered Jenny with a grimace, "Not really. He understands that people have emotions and he studied psychology to work out what those emotions are. Both Harry and Joe have compassion, empathy and very strong emotions. That's just a myth about autism. In fact, people with autism are sometimes overpowered by empathy. Joe's learnt how to control that overloading in most situations. He has found a, different, way to understand people's reactions."

"I just feel so stupid," said Maggie, "Joe's more than qualified to do the automation. Why the fuck does he need me? And... what the fuck is multidimensional topography?"

"Okay, calm down," answered Jenny, "First of all, multidimensional topography is just a way of thinking about extra dimensions.

"Imagine that you and I are two dimensional beings. Our perception of the world is in length and breadth combined with time, so we live in those three dimensions. We have no experience with height.

"Now imagine a sphere, which we can't see, interacts with our two dimensional world. What would we see?"

"Ah... didn't you say it was three dimensional?" asked Maggie, "Length, breadth and time."

"Yeah, yeah, I did," answered Jenny, "See how hard it is to understand. We're confused with less dimensions. It's a lot harder with more dimensions. Let's just forget about time for the time being and stick to our three dimensional world and imagine that we are creatures in a two dimensional world."

"Okay," agreed Maggie, "So a sphere hits our two dimensional world."

"Now you've got it," Maggie laughed so Jenny continued, "What would a sphere look like to us in our two dimensional world? It wouldn't look like a sphere because we can only perceive two dimensions."

"Well... At first it would look like a dot when it touches our world,"answered Maggie, "And then it would look like a circle?"

"That's right," agreed Jenny, "Not only that but the circle would get bigger and then..."

"It would get smaller after the fattest part of the sphere has gone through our world. And then the circles would get smaller until it became a dot and then disappeared."

"There you go. Your not just a pretty face and good in bed," joked Jenny.

Maggie laughed but still tried to kick Jenny in the shins. She didn't try very hard and Jenny laughed with her.

Jenny then said, "Now imagine Harry in our two dimensional world. He would watch the rate of change of the circles, whilst everyone else are just looking at the circles come and go. Two dimensional Harry would compare the changing diameter of those circles against the change in time."

"Ah... You're bringing time back into our world," admonished Maggie as she wiggled her finger at Jenny.

"Oh, smarten up woman before I spank you," replied Jenny a little annoyed.

"Promises, promises," said Maggie with a smile.

Jenny laughed and said, "I'll ignore that... until later," Maggie raised her eyebrows and Jenny continued, "Two D Harry puts some mathematics to the rate of change in the circle and comes up with a formula for..."

"A sphere," answered Maggie.

"Yes," said Jenny, "Now if we come back to our three spatial and one time dimensions world, we see our Harry doing the exact same thing but with four dimensional objects."

"But what does that look like?" asked Maggie.

"Well, we don't know because we can only perceive three spatial dimensions... and time."

"What does Harry see?" asked Maggie.

"I have no idea," answered Jenny, "You'll have to ask him but I suspect that he only sees mathematical formulae."

"That makes sense," said Maggie excitedly, "He said today that he imagined polynomials sticking to my face and then slowly dripping off."

Jenny looked confused and asked, "Did he?"

"Yeah," answered Maggie nonchalantly.

Jenny raised her eyebrows, pouted and asked, "Harry talked to you?"

"Yes. He practiced small talk with me," answered Maggie.

"Did he now?" asked Jenny, "Well that's interesting. I wonder why he wants to practice small talk?"

"Yeah..." said Maggie, "You're so smart. You understand multidimensional topology."

"Now, now. There is no need to accuse me of that," said Jenny, "I've just explained to you what Joe explained to me.

"Now for the reason why Joe is hiring you. First of all, did you do anything today?"

"Yes. I started mapping the different types of components to different types of robots," answered Maggie.