Not IN Love Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe knelt next to Jenny and they both smiled at each other. Maggie threw herself off Jenny and rolled onto her back accompanied by a big sigh. Jenny and Joe looked at each other, smiled and then giggled.

Joe leant down and kissed Jenny. It was a bit awkward in a relatively upside down position but they managed to kiss each other with passion. It was like the kiss in the Spiderman movie but the actors seemed to it more successfully. They both laughed at the situation.

Jenny said, "Help me get up. I think that I've been in this position too long. I'm feeling uncomfortable."

Joe helped Jenny move around on the bed and then cuddled up to her. Jenny held Joe's semi hard penis and pushed it into her vagina.

Joe said, "I think I need a while before I can get hard again."

Jenny smiled and said, "I don't want you to get hard. I just feel comfortable having your penis inside of me. My vagina is a home for your penis."

Just then, Maggie rolled over, stood up and walked into the en suite as she said, "I need to pee." Both Jenny and Joe giggled.

Joe was still smiling and looked longingly into Jenny's eyes.

Jenny was also smiling but then became worried. She had seen that look before. It was just before Dan, her late husband, had proposed to her.

Joe said, "Jenny..."

Jenny interrupted Joe and said, "Joe...

"I fell in love with Dan but then Dan died. You've helped me through that trauma and others. I'm very comfortable living with you but... I... I'm not going to fall in love again. I can't... I won't let myself go through that heartbreak again. Do you understand?"

Joe nodded and said, "Yes I do Jenny and I'm also very comfortable with living with you. I... I can't fall in love with you or with anyone. If I could fall in love, it would be with you or someone just like you."

"Good," said Jenny and then asked, "What were you going to say?"

"Jenny..." continued Joe, "I'm very comfortable living with you and... well... whether we're together at your home, or here in mine, or in some hotel somewhere... you, are my home."

Jenny thought about Joe's words, smiled, brushed his face with her fingers and said, "Like my vagina is home for your penis?"

"It's more than that Jenny," answered Joe, "It's more than just sex."

Jenny was still smiling. She pouted her lips, held his chin and asked, "Is it like when a mother makes a home for her child no matter where they are? Does my little boy want to fuck his mummy. Does my little boy want to come in the vagina that he came out of?

"Oh... I feel a bit of twitching inside my vagina. I think that you like the idea of fucking mummy. Your little penis tells me so."

"I'm not your son Jenny," answered Joe a bit confused.

"No... I know you're not. It's just a bit of role play," answered Jenny, "and I think that you like the idea of fucking your mummy because your penis twitches each time I mention it."

"I think it's because you're talking about fucking you not the incest bit," answered Joe, "Besides, you said a long time ago that 'incest is NOT best'."

"Yes, that's true," answered Jenny, "I certainly wouldn't want Tom to have sex with me but this is role play. A fantasy of incest where my little boy fucks his mummy's pussy. Oops... there's that twitching again."

"Maybe another time," replied Joe, "I don't think that I'm up for it at the moment."

"Okay," replied Jenny with a mischievous look on her face, "Maybe some other time."

Jenny looked at Joe for a while longer and then asked, "So... How does this new revelation affect our relationship? What do we tell other people? Do we continue to say that we are living together for convenience or do we tell everyone that we are fuck buddies?"

"Hmm... I don't know," answered Joe with a smile, "Let's try it? 'Dean, may I introduce you to Jenny, my fuck buddy?'

"It just doesn't sound right does it?"

"No it doesn't," answered Jenny after she giggled, "What about... 'Room mate'?"

"I don't think so," answered Joe, "It sort of implies that we're not a couple."

"Hmm..." thought Jenny, "What about 'partner'? Let's try that?

"'Dean, May I introduce you to my partner, Joe?' It doesn't sound too bad although it may be confusing. Are you my partner in business, in crime or in relationship?"

"It sounds better than 'fuck buddy'," answered Joe.

"It does doesn't it," replied Jenny, "Okay... let's use 'partner' until we can think of something better?

"And what about having sex with other people? Do we allow people like Maggie into our 'partnership'?"

"Well..." said Joe, "I've had lots of fun with Maggie being with us so I'm willing to allow others into our relationship."

"Yes, I agree," replied Jenny, "I've had a lot of fun with Maggie.

"So... we can have sex with others."

"As long as the other person in this partnership is involved or aware of the liaison," answered Joe.

"Agreed," said Jenny and held out her hand to shake. They shook hands and then Jenny said, "So... I guess I should tell my son, Tom, that you and I are partners?"

"If you wish," answered Joe.

"I'm a bit apprehensive," said Jenny.

"Why not practice on telling someone else first?" asked Joe, "Some strangers or someone like Harry? You might get used to it by the time you want to tell Tom."

"Okay," replied Jenny, "And in the meantime we tell people who ask, that we are partners."

"That sounds like a start to me," answers Joe.

Just then, Maggie flushed the toilet, washed her hands and flopped back into bed next to Jenny. Joe and Jenny laughed and fell asleep in each other's arms. It was a very good afternoon delight.

~~~

To be continued...