Not IN Love Ch. 23

Story Info
She learns to enjoy people watching her have sex.
10k words
4.58
3.3k
3
0

Part 23 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer:

This is a fictitious story. All characters are fictitious and any resemblance to real people is coincidence. Do not take any information in this story as health advice.

~~~

Robyn, the grazier near Gundagai, visited the factory. She apologised for not calling in earlier but her parents had been ill. She ordered a white E-trip and picked it up a few weeks later. Joe now had word of mouth advertising in Gundagai.

Jenny had matriculated and enrolled at the ANU to study literature by correspondence.

~~~

Jenny had become more outgoing so one day she suggested that they go for a bush walk. Joe always liked the outdoors so he agreed. They drove to a car park which was a four kilometre return walk from a waterfall. There were no other cars in the car park so Joe parked the E-Trip under a tree and put on his day pack. Jenny asked, "Do I get a day pack?"

"Do you have one?" asked Joe and when Jenny shook her head he said, "If you enjoy bush walking we'll buy you one for next time."

Jenny had on a summer dress, sunscreen, hat and her tennis shoes. Joe had on a hat, sunscreen, a long sleeve shirt, long cargo pants, gaiters and bush waking boots. Jenny looked at Joe and said, "You look a lot more prepared that I do."

Joe smiled and said, "We can buy you a similar outfit for next time." He wondered if there would be a next time. It wasn't like Jenny to go outdoors except to play tennis.

They set off towards the waterfall. Joe would stop and look at different flora and fauna. He pointed out some small lizard, bird, or native orchid to hopefully pique Jenny's interest. At first she couldn't see the animal but after it moved she noticed it. The goanna that they saw sunning itself was quite obvious because of its size. Jenny was at first a bit scared but then became excited when Joe explained that it wouldn't hurt them. He didn't mention the venomous Red Belly Black Snake that they'd passed a few hundred metres back along the track.

They arrived at the waterfall and Joe offered Jenny some sandwiches and tea from a thermos that he'd brought. They sat there eating their lunch and appreciated the peace and quite. Joe watched Jenny as she looked at the scenery. She had a calm look on her face and a slight smile. He leant over and kissed her on the cheek which brought her out of her ataraxia. She smiled and said, "How's the serenity?"

Joe laughed at the reference to the movie 'The Castle' but also because Jenny was obviously enjoying herself.

Joe kissed her again and Jenny pulled away, looked around and said, "Someone could see us."

"There were no other cars in the car park. None of the animals were disturbed until we came along. They're no other people here," explained Joe.

Jenny looked at Joe and said, "That's a very convincing argument but it doesn't mean that someone might not come along."

"True," said Joe and sat back to relax.

Jenny was a bit disappointed that Joe didn't press the matter further so she leaned over and kissed Joe. He smiled at her so she put her arms around his neck and started to kiss him passionately. She broke off the kiss because she was getting very aroused and didn't want to tease Joe too much.

Joe asked, "Do you want to go for a swim?"

"I didn't bring a swimming costume," answered Jenny.

"Do you need one?" asked Joe, "There's no one here to see you except for me."

Jenny felt herself get excited with the thought of swimming in the nude but said, "Next time I'll bring a swimming costume."

Joe was a bit disappointed. He would have liked to see the contrast of Jenny's beautiful naked body against the rugged, Australian bush background. He'll just have to settle for the potential of seeing her in a swimming costume next time. However, it was encouraging that Jenny was expecting a next time to occur.

Joe took off his gaiters, boots and socks, rolled up his trouser legs and dangled his feet in the cool water. It was very refreshing. It helped cool him off from the 30 degree heat.

Jenny watched Joe swishing his feet in the water and asked, "Is it safe?"

"I'm pretty sure that there are no bunyips in there," joked Joe.

Jenny laughed and asked, "What about nonfictional animals?"

"Um... I guess there could be leeches," answered Joe, "but I've got some salt to get those off if we come across any."

"You pervert," joined Jenny, "Getting leeches off is so bestial."

Joe laughed, grabbed Jenny and pretended to throw her into the water as he said, "I'm sure they'll get off with you in there with them."

Jenny screamed and then laughed when she realised Joe wasn't going to throw her into the water. She said, "It better be safe or you're in trouble," as she took off her shoes and socks and then tested the water with her foot.

They sat there with their feet cooling off when Jenny moved closer to Joe. She turned her head towards his and kissed him gently on the lips. Joe passionately returned the kisses and put his arms around her. Their kisses became more passionate and Joe gently laid both of them onto the rock.

Jenny could feel herself getting wet between her legs. She trembled when she felt Joe running his hand up her bare leg. She opened her eyes to see the Australian bush surrounding them. She became self aware that they were out in the open but this just made her more aroused. She grabbed Joe's hand beneath her dress and said, "Someone might see us."

Joe looked around and said, "We'll probably hear them before they see us," he then moved his hand up to Jenny's breast and caressed her nipple. Jenny sighed. She grabbed Joe's arm and moved it down so that his hand was near her panties. Joe smiled when he realised what she wanted. He slid the leg of her underpants to the side and ran his finger softly along her labia. Jenny closed her eyes and sighed.

Jenny's eyes shot open when she felt Joe's finger enter her vagina. She was so wet. She realised that the idea of being caught urged on her arousal and she kissed Joe harder and spread her legs for all of nature to see. Joe kept fingering her. His fingers stimulated her G-spot and the palm of his hand rubbed her clitoris. She felt her orgasm rushing forwards and she gasped when she came. She felt her juices cover Joe's three fingers that were inside of her vagina and some of her come ran down her leg.

Jenny tensed. She stopped kissing Joe and listened. Joe's fingers, that were now masturbating her clitoris, was interfering with her concentration but then she heard it again. It wasn't the calls of the birds, nor the sounds of water from the waterfall. It was laughter. She pushed Joe's hand away and said, "Someone's coming."

Joe sighed. He didn't want to be interrupted but Jenny sat up, straightened her dress and tried to hide the wet spot on it. Two young women appeared and laughed when they saw Jenny and Joe. They were trying to hide the smirks on their faces. The blonde woman said, "Hello."

Joe replied, "Hi, how are you?"

"Well thank you," answered the brunette. "Were not interrupting you are we?" she asked and they both giggled.

Jenny was so embarrassed that she said nothing. Joe chuckled and said, "No. You're most welcome."

The blonde asked, "You must be locals?"

"Why would you say that?" asked Joe. Jenny also became interested and looked at the women.

To Jenny, they looked so young. One was wearing a hat, summer dress with gaiters and bush walking boots. The other had on a hat, short sleeved T-shirt, very short shorts, gaiters and bush walking boots. They looked too young to have a driver's licence but she guessed they must have driven to get to this area.

"Not many people know about this place so I guessed that you must be locals," answered the blonde innocently.

Joe chuckled and answered, "Well, yes we are. It's a beautiful place to be," Jenny felt that she'd better contribute to the conversation or she may look suspicious.

The brunette asked, "Have you been swimming?"

Jenny answered, "No. No swimming costume."

"Neither have we," answered the blonde and giggled. She then asked, "Do you mind if we go swimming?"

Jenny again felt embarrassed and Joe said, "We're just about to leave. We'll leave you to it," and started to pack up his back pack. He handed Jenny a small towel which she used to dry her feet.

"No, no," said the blonde, "We didn't mean to interfere. There's plenty of room for everyone."

Jenny smiled and said, "We were just finishing."

"It looked like you were just getting started," said the brunette under her breath and, although the blonde pushed the brunette, they both giggled.

Joe unsuccessfully tried to hide his own chuckle. He asked, "Have you got salt?" as he held up his own salt shaker.

"If course," answered the brunette, "but we've never had to use it. The only leeches we've come across here have been humans."

They all laughed, even Jenny and she felt herself relax a bit.

The blonde asked, "Did you see the goanna?"

"Yes," answered Joe, "It was sunning itself next to the track."

"It was up a tree when we saw it," said the brunette, "I guess it went up there when you went past. Did you see the black snake?"

Joe clenched his eyes shut and the young woman realised that she'd said something wrong. The brunette said, "Oh they're harmless."

Jenny said, "They're venomous."

"Yes, but they slither away from humans," answered the brunette nonchalantly.

The women started to get their lunch out of their backpacks as Joe and Jenny dried off their feet and put their shoes and socks back on.

The brunette said, "There's no need to rush. We'll have lunch before we go swimming," both women giggled.

Joe and Jenny stood up to leave and said good bye. The two women looked disappointed and the blonde said, "I'm sorry that we interrupted you. I hope that you have a great afternoon."

"We will," answered Joe and they left.

On the way back to the car park, Jenny kept watching for venomous snakes and Joe wondered if they'd ever go bush walking again. Jenny said, "They seemed nice."

"Yes," answered Joe.

"Do you think that they saw us?" asked Jenny.

"Not with much detail if they did," answered Joe.

Jenny had mixed feelings. She was embarrassed that such young people would see them, 'fooling around' and yet she felt a bit excited thinking that those women might have seen them. The chance of being seen was arousing.

~~~

Over the following months Jenny expanded her bush walking gear and they tended to go to more challenging and isolated locations. Jenny liked the great outdoors and sometimes they would have sex at the final location when she thought that no-one could possibly see them. They were mostly clothed but Jenny did feel wonderful as she came, sometimes where they could see for kilometres and sometimes in secluded locations under the trees. Feeling the sun on her body, the sounds of the bush and the slight chance of being caught made the experience much more enjoyable.

They decided to go on a six kilometre round trip walk but the road to get there was too rough for the E-Trip so they had to turn back. That evening Joe was deep in thought. Jenny tried to engage in conversation with Joe but he kept going back to what he was doing on his laptop.

Jenny asked, "Have I upset you?"

"Pardon?" asked Joe.

"You're ignoring me," said Jenny, "I just wondered if I've done something to upset you?"

Joe closed his laptop and said, "No. No you haven't. I'm just working on something."

"What?" asked Jenny.

Joe opened up his laptop again and turned it so that Jenny could see the screen. It didn't make much sense to Jenny until Joe said, "I've been working out how to turn the E-Trip into an off road vehicle so that we can get to that lookout we couldn't get to today."

"There're lots of other places we can go to," said Jenny.

"Yes," said Joe, "but there will be other places that we can't go to. If I modify the E-Trip, we'll have more options.

"I'm sorry that you feel that I'm ignoring you but when I get caught up in a problem I tend to get involved and direct my full attention to it. You have done nothing wrong. I'm at fault in this situation."

Jenny was relieved that she'd done nothing to upset Joe. She smiled, caressed his cheek and said, "That's okay. You concentrate on your problem. I'll leave you alone. I can do some study. Do you want me to interrupt and bring you food and drinks?"

Joe laughed and said, "Actually that would be wonderful. I do tend to lose track of time."

Joe spent days working on the design modifications. He only took breaks to eat the food and drinks that Jenny brought to him, have sex with Jenny morning and night and to relieve each other of their milk. Jenny was becoming a bit worried until one afternoon Joe said, "It's done."

"You've finished the design?" asked Jenny.

"Yes," answered Joe, "I just need to get an engineering certificate and then physically make the modifications."

"Can't you provide the engineering certificate?" asked Jenny.

"Theoretically yes but I think it's best to get it from a disinterested party," answered Joe.

"Could Maggie provide you that?" asked Jenny.

"Yes," answered Joe, "My thoughts exactly and it would be good to catch up with her."

"Yes it would," agreed Jenny, getting excited about having sex with Maggie again.

~~~

Maggie was too busy to visit Jenny and Joe but she did approve the design and give an engineering certificate for the proposed alterations to the E-Trip.

Joe then spent the next few weeks at his factory making the modifications. Jenny stayed at Joe's home during this period so that she at least was able to see him for morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, be milked morning and night and have regular sex with him.

Harry was sympathetic towards Jenny he said, "I've seen Joe like this before. He'll work on this until it's finished. We will all feel neglected but that's the way he works. You noticed that when we were doing the automation."

Jenny felt consoled and Jenny, Harry and Franc often sat and talked in the afternoons whilst Joe modified his E-Trip. Joe had temporarily employed Franc to manage the reception and the finances while he was modifying his E-trip.

Jenny became more comfortable with Harry and Franc. She learnt to understand each of their idiosyncrasies according to his or her level on the autism spectrum. After a while she became good friends with Harry and Franc. They would often play games on Joe's game console or watch movies in his entertainment room. After spending time with them she suspected that there was something happening between the two. She didn't want to press the matter in case it embarrassed them but she did one time spy them kissing in the kitchen.

Late one afternoon, Joe poked his head into the entertainment room with a big smile on his face and said, "Finished."

Harry paused the games that they had been playing and Jenny jumped up, put her arms around Joe's neck and gave him a big hug. Joe was still in his overalls and was reluctant to return the kiss in case he dirtied Jenny's clothes but Jenny didn't seem to mind the mess that he was in. Harry was smiling broadly and asked, "Did you have any troubles?"

"Of course not," answered Joe with a big smile, "Don't you think that I know what I'm doing?"

Harry laughed and answered, "It was just a polite, rhetorical question."

"Yeah," replied Joe. He then asked Jenny, "Do you want to go bush walking?"

"What now?" asked Jenny as she released Joe's neck.

Joe looked at his watch and asked, "Tomorrow?"

"Where shall we go?" asked Jenny.

"To that place that we couldn't get to before I made all this work for myself," answered Joe.

"That road is really rough, Joe," said Jenny with concern.

"We'll be alright," asked Joe.

Jenny trusted Joe. He usually never said anything unless he totally believed in what he was saying. If he had doubts or didn't know he would say so. Besides, no-one knew more than Joe about the capabilities of the E-Trip. She said, "Sure, we can always turn back of its worse than we thought."

"Yes. We'll see, but I think we'll be alright," reaffirmed Joe.

The next morning they set of early. The new all terrain tyres on the E-Trip were a bit noisy but other than that, it seemed to handle just as well. They saw some four wheel drive vehicles at the bottom of a hill so they stopped to see if the people were okay.

One man said, "You won't get up there in that thing mate. We've been trying for hours."

Joe looked up the hill and said, "Well, it doesn't hurt to try."

"You'll shake that thing to pieces," said the man and his friends laughed. Joe smiled, pushed the 'Off road' button and drove slowly towards the hill.

The suspension automatically raised and lowered itself and the E-Trip smoothly climbed up the track. The E-trip was so light that it easily climbed over obstacles. Jenny was worried. The ruts were deep but the E-Trip either straddled them or drove over them without trouble. In fact, Jenny thought that the ride was very smooth. When they topped the hill, Joe looked into the rear view cameras and saw the man and his friends scratching and shaking their heads.

Joe drove another 10 kilometres and parked near the beginning of the walking track. They got out and prepared to walk the three kilometres to the lookout. The track had obviously not been used for some time. It was still very well discernible but was overgrown with grass. They trekked to the lookout and both gasped as they saw the view.

There was a 360 degree view. One could see for probably ten or more kilometres. The track was easy to see from the lookout. Jenny and Joe both stood there appreciating the scenery. After some time, Joe took off his day pack and sat down on a convenient rock. He took out the Thermos and lunch box and began to set up their lunch. He offered a cuppa to Jenny.

Jenny snapped out of her awe of the view, took off her day pack, accepted the cuppa and sat down next to Joe. She sipped her drink and looked at Joe. Joe looked back with a giant smile on his face. "Is it worth the drive?" he asked.

Jenny laughed and answered, "Definitely! it's so beautiful."

A small Blue Wren landed on the rock next to them. It wiggled it's tail and sang it's song. A duller wren landed near it and both Jenny and Joe thought that they were a couple. Jenny leaned over and kissed Joe on the cheek. Joe smiled back at Jenny.

They ate their lunch in silence, listening to the bird and breeze but no other sounds. It was as if they were the only two people on the earth. They smiled at each other and Joe motioned to Jenny for a cuddle. She nuzzled up to Joe and caressed his arm.

Jenny watched the two wrens. She felt like nothing could interfere with their solitude. She started to have erotic thoughts. They could be completely naked out here and no one would know, except for the birds and other fauna that were hidden around them. After finishing her sandwich and putting away her empty cup, she stood up, walked about three metres towards the cliff, pulled down her trousers and squatted. She leaned forward with one hand on the ground, looked back at Joe, smiled, wiggled her backside and started to retro urinate towards him.

At first Joe didn't realise what Jenny was doing but when he saw a stream of urine come out of her urethra, after she smiled at him seductively, he rapidly got an erection. He felt palaeolithic and started to pull down his own pants. Jenny had finished urinating by the time Joe's trousers and underpants were down as far as his gaiters would allow. He stumbled as he tried to walk over to Jenny who was still smiling seductively back at him and displaying her vulva. He crawled towards her through her urine and sniffed her vulva. He started to salivate and then licked Jenny from her clitoris up to her anus.

Jenny groaned, closed her eyes and dropped her head when she felt Joe lick her. She opened her eyes and looked out over the kilometres of scenery. She wanted to be like the animals and demanded, "Fuck me now!"