Not IN Love Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um... Yes," answered Jenny wondering what this new tack was about.

The brunette giggled and asked, "Did you get sand all over you, in your swimmers, on your legs and face, just all over over you?"

Jenny chuckled and answered, "Yes of course."

"Did it feel bad or good?" asked the brunette.

"Indifferent at the time." answered Jenny.

"Yes," said the brunette enthusiastically, "and did your parents wash or brush off the sand?"

"Of course," answered Jenny.

"What did you learn from that?" asked the brunette as she looked intensely into Jenny's eyes, "Did you learn not to like sand?"

"I supposed so," answered Jenny.

"Yes," said the brunette, "and how does it feel now? Do you want to wash it off?"

Jenny looked down at her body. Somehow, during the conversation, the brunette had covered most of Jenny's body with sand. Jenny did want to wash it off but realised that was not what the brunette wanted to hear, but she wanted to be honest so she said, "I do have the urge to wash it off but I'm happy to leave it on."

The brunette laughed and rolled over onto her belly. Jenny looked at the brunette's beautiful body. Her buttocks were perfectly shaped. Her back and legs had just the right curves. The sand on her skin looked like stars at night or, more like the Milky Way.

Jenny noticed the brunette staring at her expressionless. She asked, "What do you see?"

Jenny was again taken back and said the first thing that came to her mind, "The sand on your body looks like the Milky way."

The brunette laughed and said, "The sand on your body looks like ants on the snow."

Jenny looked at her body and could see that the sand did look dark against her skin. She frowned and looked at the sand on the brunette's body and was amazed at the difference.

The brunette had been watching Jenny's reaction and said, "And yet the sand is still the same colour."

Jenny laughed and said, "It is isn't it?"

The brunette smiled and looked around.

The blonde swam over and sat next the brunette. She looked at the sand on Jenny's body, pouted and said, "How'd you go?"

Jenny was confused. She also realised that she was not one bit embarrassed about being naked next to these two perfectly formed young bodies.

The brunette answered, "Better than you."

The blonde spread sand all over her own body.

Joe swam close to the women and knelt on his haunches in the shallow water, covering his crotch. He looked at the sand on all three women, looked down at his own body and then spread sand all over his own body. All three women smiled at him.

Joe looked expectantly at each woman until the brunette asked, "What do you feel?"

Joe frowned a little and then said, "Very happy. At peace with the world. The vastness of out there makes me feel small but the shelter around this pool makes me feel safe. The sounds are comforting or... embracing. I'm partially protected from the harshness of the light but I know that I'll get sunburnt if I stay out here too long," He smiled when he made that last statement and the others laughed.

As Joe was talking, the brunette sat up to listen intently to what Joe was saying. She then spread some wet sand on Joe's arm and asked, "What do you feel?"

Joe looked at the sand on his body and said, "I feel the wetness of the sand. Some sand is wetter than other sand. It's dried out on my skin. The sand feels like armour and I feel exposed where there is no sand or the sand is thinner," he smiled and said as he pointed to his left, upper arm, "and it feels itchy there."

"Then scratch it," suggested the brunette.

"I know that won't help," answered Joe.

The brunette bit her lower lip and asked, "Are you first nation?"

"What?" asked Joe.

"Indigenous?" asked the brunette.

"I don't think so," answered Joe.

The blonde looked behind the brunette's back and said to Jenny, "Sickening isn't it. I try for years and he gets it without trying."

Jenny laughed loudly and the brunette turned around and laughed with them. Joe just smiled not knowing what was going on but was happy that everyone was enjoying themselves. He said, "I'm going to warm up on the hot sand," and walk over to the dry part of the beach.

"He just keeps doing it," said the blonde apparently annoyed.

The brunette laughed and, rolled over onto the blonde and cuddled her. The blonde rolled onto her back and accepted the brunette's affectionate attentions.

Jenny stood up and said, "I'll leave you two alone."

The brunette rolled towards Jenny and said, "What's the matter? Are we too young for you?"

"Stop it!" said the blonde.

"Or am I too dark?" continued the brunette.

"Please don't do this," begged the blonde.

Jenny was taken back by the sudden change in the brunette's demeanour. Jenny thought about her Milky Way comment and the brunette's statement. She walked over to the brunette who was defiant. Jenny said, "You may think that I'm an ageist... or a homophobe or racist and something else that I can't think of at the moment, but hopefully, this will show you that I'm willing to change your perception of me," Jenny fell onto her knees, bent over the brunette and kissed her as passionately as she could.

The blonde yelled out, "Hey!" and threw herself onto the brunette. She pushed herself between Jenny and the brunette and said, "She's mine!"

The brunette pushed at the blonde and said, "I'm not yours. I belong to no one."

"No," said the blonde to the brunette and then said at Jenny, "We're together. She's with me."

Jenny stood up and said to the blonde, "I'm not trying to take her from you," she then said to the brunette, "I'm just trying to make a point."

The blonde covered the brunette with her body and said to the brunette, "You idiot."

The brunette looked at the blonde and then at Jenny. She said, "I'm sorry. That was my fault."

Jenny felt compassion for the brunette and said, "I'm also sorry. Friends?" as she extended her hand.

The blonde brushed away Jenny's hand but the brunette smiled and said, "Friends."

The blonde passionately kissed the brunette and the brunette returned the kiss. The blonde looked at the brunette and asked, "Oh damn. He knows 'country' better that I do and she kisses better doesn't she?"

The brunette looked apologetically at the blonde, smiled and kissed her passionately. They both then started to obviously turn each other on. The blonde sucked the brunette's breast and the brunette rubbed her fingers along the blonde's labia. The blonde ran her fingers down to the brunette's pelvic mound and the brunette spread her legs. Jenny could see the brunette's vulva. Her labia was as dark as her skin but her vulva was pink. Jenny was fascinated by the beauty of the young woman's sex.

Jenny was stunned by this sudden, open display of sex. She felt herself get wet between her own legs and her clitoris started to become engorged. She held her thighs close together, hoping that her clitoris would not pop out of her slit. She stepped back. The blonde looked at Jenny and asked, "Don't you want to watch us having sex or maybe you want to have sex in front of us?"

Jenny's eyes bulged. The brunette said, "You know you want to."

The brunette then asked, "What are his breasts like?"

Jenny came to her senses. She still wanted to be one up on the brunette so she said, "Milky."

The brunette frowned. Her eyes then widened and she said, "You mean..."

Jenny smiled and nodded her head.

"Does he..." hesitated the blonde, "you know..."

"Still function?" prompted Jenny. The blonde nodded so Jenny smiled and answered, "Very much so," She turned and walked towards Joe as sexily as she could.

Jenny tried to ignore what they'd said. She fell onto her knees next the Joe with her back towards the women. Joe was laying on his back. He opened his eyes smiling when he felt Jenny's presence but then quickly sat up when her saw Jenny's face, "What's wrong?" he asked, "What happened?"

Jenny turned to Joe and quietly said, "They want us to watch them having sex or they watch us."

Joe almost laughed but didn't. Jenny asked, "What are they doing?"

Joe looked at the women and said, "They're going for it."

Jenny gasped and had a worried look on her face. Joe smiled and pressed between Jenny's knees. She bit her lip and opened her legs at his prompting. Her engorged clitoris flicked out from her labia. She looked at Joe. Joe asked, "You want to watch them don't you?" Jenny nodded her head. Joe then asked, "Do you what to put on a show for them?" Jenny squeezed her eyes shut and nodded. Joe cuddled her and Jenny immediately collapsed into Joe's arms.

Joe helped Jenny stand up and guided her over to the shade. He sat her down and then sat opposite her. He wiggled closer between her legs and cuddled her again. Jenny opened her eyes and looked at the two, young women. She could see the blonde pushing three of her fingers in and out of the brunette's vagina. The brunette was obviously fingering the blonde but Jenny couldn't see any details. They were both kissing each other lustfully.

Jenny looked at Joe. She could see that he didn't know what she wanted. She looked down at his semi-erect penis. She smiled and said, "I'm so randy," and played with Joe's penis to make it harder.

Joe smiled, leant forward, brushed the sand off Jenny's breasts and licked Jenny's nipple. Jenny closed her eyes and fell in to the feeling of lust.

Joe lifted his knees sightly to support Jenny's body. She used her legs to slide up Joe's thighs, place Joe's glans at the entrance of her vagina and then lowered herself into Joe's penis. Joe held her up with his hands when his glans reached her cervix. He held her there while she dilated her cervix. Joe smiled when he felt his glans slip into Jenny's cervix and gently lowered her onto his shaft. Jenny trembled when she felt Joe's penis enter her womb.

Joe took his hands away from Jenny's buttocks and gently caressed her breasts. Jenny smiled at Joe with love but then she closed her eyes and felt lust when Joe started to slowly thrust into her.

They were both sitting on their buttocks with their knees bent. Jenny's thighs were on top of Joe's. Jenny put her hands on the ground behind her so that she could lift herself up and down on Joe's shaft. Joe looked to be in and awkward position. His back was bent forwards so that he could play with Jenny's breasts but also allow room for Jenny to get as much penetration as she could from his penis. She looked at what they were doing as she slid up and down on Joe's shaft. She said, "We've never used this position before."

Joe smiled, "No we haven't but it feels good to me."

"Oh yeah. It certainly does," replied Jenny.

Somehow, Joe was able to contribute to the thrusting and Jenny felt Joe's shaft rapidly going in and out of her vagina, cervix and womb. She looked over Joe's shoulder to see the young women in a 69 position. Now and then she could see the brunette's pink vulva when the blonde looked up to see what Joe and Jenny were doing.

Jenny felt her orgasm rushing up from her pelvis throughout her body as she thought of the blonde watching her. Jenny closed her eyes, threw her head forwards and groaned as she came.

Jenny opened her eyes again after her body stopped trembling. Joe was smiling at her and she smiled back. She looked down to see if she could simulate his testes but they were either well underneath them or way up inside his belly.

Looking down was a partial mistake because Jenny felt another orgasm building as she saw Joe's shaft sliding in and out of her groin. She could see the sand sticking to their bodies. Some grains would fall off because of their movements but most of the grains still stuck to them. She thought of the sand on the brunette's beautiful, young body. She threw her head back and yelled out aloud as she came again. Fortunately, Joe's thighs were supporting her. Otherwise, she may have fallen off Joe or back onto the sand behind her.

Jenny started to shake her head from side to side as her most recent orgasm was building up into another much stronger orgasm. She threw he head forwards Joe wrapped his fingers around her engorged clitoris. She begged Joe, "No Joe, I... I don't think that I can take much more of this."

Joe smiled broadly and said, "But our audience is watching you. Don't you want to give them a good show?"

Jenny looked at the young lovers. They had apparently finished making love. They sat next to each other, watching Joe and Jenny as they absently caressed each others body. The brunette spread her legs wide and seemed to deliberately point her vulva at Jenny. She started to rub her clitoris in a circular motion. Jenny gasped, "Oh god," She locked eyes with the brunette's and the brunette smiled. Jenny shook her head, said, "Oh... fuck!" and came. Her juices squirted over Joe's lower abdomen and splashed up into their chests and faces. She just kept watching the brunette as she passed through this, very intense, orgasm.

Jenny collapsed forwards onto Joe and gasped, "Please come. I can't... oh fuck."

Jenny latched onto Joe's breasts with both hands and pinched Joe's nipples as hard as she could. Joe's body fell backwards but Jenny kept pinching and squeezing. Joe threw his head back and came inside Jenny's womb. Jenny kept bouncing on Joe's shaft until she felt it stop throbbing. She laughed at Joe's facial expression, slightly pained but mostly satisfied.

Jenny forgo her habit of keeping Joe's semen inside her womb. She looked at the young women as she slowly stood up. Joe's impressive cock slowly slid out of her vagina. She heard the blonde gasp as she saw the size of Joe's penis. Jenny smiled and felt proud knowing that the women realised that Joe's monster has been completely inside Jenny. Joe's penis fell out of Jenny's vagina and a mass of his and her juices rushed out of her vagina onto Joe's belly and groin. She was proud and stood there like an Amazon warrior who'd just conquered her man. The blonde started to clap enthusiastically and the brunette nodded her head in approval and recognition of a job well done.

Jenny looked at Joe who was smiling at her. He also tilted his head as if to say, 'Well done' She felt embarrassed and bit her bottom lip. Joe laughed, pulled her down onto him and gave her a big hug. Jenny joined in with her own laughter.

Joe and Jenny washed themselves in the water. The two young women joined them and they both gently washed Jenny as a reward for her performance. Jenny let the women do that because she felt that she deserved it and that she was very tired.

Jenny and Joe were dressing themselves when the brunette came over to them. She asked if Jenny would like to have her contact details. Jenny was about to say no when the blonde said, "And mine too. Maybe the four of us could meet up and... um... perform for each other again?"

Jenny looked at Joe, who gave his approval via a very slight nod, and they exchanged phone numbers. Joe mentioned that he was organising a party and asked if the women, Gwen (Gwendoline, the brunette) and Steph (Stephanie, the blonde), would like to attend? He did clarify that it was a fancy dress party and not an orgy, but the two women agreed to come along anyway.

As they were driving home Joe asked Jenny, "Are you okay?"

Jenny smiled at Joe and said, "It's still hard to believe that I did that in front of those women."

"I think that you were absolutely beautiful," said Joe.

Jenny cuddled Joe's back and said, "I'm starting to agree."

~~~

To be continued...