Not IN Love Ch. 27

Story Info
Conclusion to Not IN Love story.
9.9k words
4.67
1.9k
0

Part 27 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer:

This is a fictitious story. All characters are fictitious and any resemblance to real people is a coincidence. Do not take any information in this story as health advice.

~~~

Jesse and Jo were happy. They'd been travelling in their motor-home, that Jo and his work friends had renovated. It was fully electric, including the drive system and it was fully self sufficient.

They had no particular agenda other than sightseeing and attending the motor shows across the country. Fortunately, the motor shows occurred in the different cities during the best time of year for the weather.

They'd just pulled up at a remote free-stay and noticed three other caravans. Jo expertly reversed the trailer into a tight parking spot so that they could chat to the other people who were sitting around and relaxing near one of the caravans.

Jo opened the driver's door, swung out her legs and got out of the motor-home. She brushed some dust off her hands and waited for Jesse to join her. Jo had on a very short summer dress with socks and deck shoes. She was thankful that she had on a pair of control briefs that tucked her penis against her perineum. She was thankful because the onlookers would probably had an eyeful of those underpants.

Jesse joined her. Jesse had on some rugged cargo pants, a western long sleeve shirt, socks and riding boots. They walked over to the three men sitting in the shade of the caravan's awning. They were drinking beer.

A skinny, unshaven man said, "Well done, parking that trailer and motor-home in that spot."

Jo looked at the motor-home and said, "It's temporary, I just wanted to get it out of the way whilst we talk to you."

Jesse said, "We were wondering if we have to book to stay here or if we're intruding?"

A clean shaven man said, "No and you can park anywhere you like."

Jo and Jesse smiled at each other and Jo said, "Great, we'll have a look around for a spot to stay."

A lady came out of the caravan carrying a platter with cheese, crackers and gherkins on it. She placed it on the table and asked, "Would you like to join us for some snacks?"

Jo answered, "Thank you for the kind offer but I think that we should get set up before dark. Maybe after then."

"Leave them alone Esme," said a man wearing a hat.

"I'm just being sociable," replied the lady.

Jesse and Jo walked around together and found a nice spot well away from the others. Jesse hopped into the driver's seat and reversed the trailer and motor-home into the position that they'd chosen. Jo levelled the motor-home and raised the top while Jesse let out the awning. The other campers watched the whole process and appeared to be making comments.

Jesse and Jo went inside the motor-home, opened some windows and blinds and were fully setup in a matter of minutes. After dinner they took their camping chairs, wine, glasses, small table and some snacks over to join the others. Jo setup a mosquito repellent system and asked, "You don't have any pet mosquitoes do you?"

Some of the five people laughed and Esme said, "Kill them all as far as I'm concerned."

They introduced themselves. There were two husband and wife couples, Esme and Ralph, Betty and Col. The unshaven man was named, Bruce and was apparently here with his daughter who was still in their caravan.

Jesse and Jo asked about the bush-walks and sights to see in the area. They'd heard of the local falls and wondered if any of their new companions had been to the bottom. All answered no because it was too arduous of a walk to the pool. Just then, a young woman came out of a nearby caravan and introduced herself as Mary, Bruce's daughter.

It became late so Jesse and Jo excused themselves and returned to their motor-home.

Jesse's asked as they were preparing for bed, "What do you think of that lot?"

Jo looked at Jesse and answered, "I think that they may be very conservative in their views."

Jesse laughed and said, "Well that's very diplomatic. I would have said red necked, misogynistic, racial, sexists."

Jo laughed and said, "Well maybe we need to get to know them before we start categorising them."

Jesse laughed and climbed into bed. Jo joined her and they milked each others breasts. Jo then gave Jesse a very good 'rogering' with the window blinds open. Jesse wondered if any of their new companions were watching.

The next morning they dressed to go exploring. They both had on long pants and long shirts. Jo reversed the E-Trip off the trailer and they went exploring. As they drove past the other campers, Jo noticed Mary looking at them. She waved to her and she waved back.

Over the following days they explored a few different places and in the evenings they joined the others for afternoon drinks and snacks. Mary asked them where they went and what did they see. Her father, Bruce, told her not to bother them but Jesse answered her anyway and Mary seemed very interested.

One evening Jo overheard their older companions talking about Jesse and her. They discussed whether either Jesse or Jo were male or female. They couldn't decide because both Jesse and Jo wore ambiguous clothes at different times. Ralph suggested that they were lesbians because they both wore dresses at some stage. Bruce said that they had to be men because women couldn't reverse like that. Esme said that it didn't matter, judging by the noises that they made they were having lots of sexual fun. She seemed a bit jealous.

The next morning Jesse approached Mary and asked if she was ready to go to the waterfall. Mary said that her dad didn't want her to go because she was intruding. Jesse reassured Mary that both Jesse and Jo would welcome her company so she went with them.

During the long drive, both Jesse and Jo warmed to Mary and by the time they reached the car park at the top of the waterfall, they were joking and becoming good friends.

They decided to walk down to the bottom of the waterfall. Jesse was hoping that it would be as inviting and beautiful as the local waterfall near their home town. They followed the well marked path right to the bottom and Jesse was not disappointed. She said, "Is beautiful. It's so peaceful. There's some sort of atmosphere here that makes me feel, splendid."

"Splendid, yes, that's a good description,"agreed Jo.

Mary spread out her arms and fingers, closed her eyes and let her body drink in the sensations of the waterfall, smells, coolness, moisture and general well-being. She said, "I haven't felt like this in a long time."

After a long time, Mary opened her eyes only to see Jo and Jesse taking off their boots and socks. She joined them and removed her shoes and socks. She then realised that Jesse was taking off her shirt. She asked, "Are... are you going for a swim?"

"Yes," answered Jesse, "are you going to join us?"

"I didn't bring a swimming costume," answered Mary.

"Neither did we," said Jesse as she took off her shirt, exposing her breasts.

"I'll... I'll get going," faltered Mary as she turned towards the path.

"Oh," said Jesse as she covered up her breasts with her shirt, "I didn't mean to offend you. I'll put my shirt back on."

"No! No, please don't. I'll just wait over here," said Mary. She turned to find a spot where she could wait for Jesse to finish swimming when she heard a big splash. She looked at the waterhole to see Jo neck deep in the water, smiling broadly.

"It's warm," said Jo, "How come it's so warm?"

Mary automatically answered, "Part of the water supply is from an artesian well. The water's really hot where it comes out of the ground."

"Cone on in," Jo called to both Jesse and Mary, "It's wonderful. Perfect temperature and it feels, sort of slippery."

Jesse looked at Jo and said, "Jo I... I think that Mary might be uncomfortable with our nakedness."

"Oh really? I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention. I just wanted to get into the water," apologised Jo, "Um... throw me my shirt please Jess."

"No it's all right," said Mary, "You enjoy yourselves."

"But you should also enjoy yourself," said Jo, "You shouldn't feel uncomfortable because of our selfishness."

Mary said, "Please, do not worry about me. I'm quite comfortable with nakedness."

"Are you sure?" asked Jesse.

Mary lied and said, "Yes of course."

"Well come on in then," encouraged Jo, "It feels wonderful."

Jesse took off her clothes and jumped into the water, "Oh my goodness," she said, "You're not wrong. It's like a spa. Come on in Mary. It's wonderful."

"I just soak my feet for a while, okay?" answered Mary.

Jesse swam up to Jo. She giggled as they pushed each other around in the deep water. Jesse said, "Race you to the waterfall," and then pushed Jo underwater to gain a head start.

Mary sat on the rock with her feet dangling in the water. It did feel wonderful. The water seemed warmer than the air and it was a little bit chilly. She could hear Jesse and Jo laughing and joking as they reached the waterfall. She watched them as they slowly got out and she realised that they both had breasts, but then she was even more surprised when she saw that Jo had a penis between her legs. She also realised that they were both hairless except for the hair on the top of their heads. She just stared until Jo called out, "Come on in. You know you want to."

Mary bit her lip. Jo was right, she did want to swim in the water but she was covered in hair and that embarrassed her. She was so jealous of how Jesse and Jo were uninhibited. She could do that, so she turned away from the other two and took off her clothes except for her undies. She looked around and when she thought that they weren't looking she jumped into the water.

The water did feel wonderful. It warmed up her whole body and she sighed. The water was slippery and she ran her fingers over her body as she stood on the sandy bottom of the pool. She closed her eyes. This was the best day of her life for years.

Mary moved into the shallows and sat on the sandy bottom. She let the waves move her around and she felt the most relaxed as she had felt for over two years.

Mary was almost asleep when she heard Jesse say, "Hello," she popped open her eyes to see Jesse kneeling before her in the water. She tried to just look at Jesse's face but then couldn't stop herself looking down at Jesse's breasts and down to her belly button. The woman before her was beautiful. Her very short hair was slightly messed up but still framed her beautiful face. She looked up again to see Jesse staring at her, smiling. Jesse said, "Hello. Is there anybody in there?"

Mary laughed and said, "Yes there is. I just felt so relaxed, it took me a while to respond."

Jesse smiled, nodded slowly and said, "Yes, of course. It is so relaxing," She grinned and asked, "May I join you?" as she moved next to Mary.

"Yes of course," said Mary. They talked on and off while as Jo swan around in the deep for about an hour. Mary then said, "She's... He's... very energetic."

Jesse laughed and said, "Yes. Jo's always been energetic. Much more than I am.

"You seem confused about Jo's gender."

Mary looked at Jesse, bit her bottom lip and said, "I..."

"Don't worry," reassured Jesse, "Sometimes he's he and sometimes she's she. Although lately, she's been more she. I'm the same although I don't have a penis but sometimes I feel that I want to be masculine and sometimes I want to be feminine. It all depends on what we feel like at the time."

Mary nodded and said, "That makes so much sense. Sometimes I wish that I was as strong as a man and stood up to... to people. And sometimes I just want to feel like a princess wearing beautiful dresses."

Jesse winked, clicked her mouth and said with a United Statesman's accent, "You've got it honey," Mary laughed which caused Jesse to laugh. Moments later Jo swam towards them and Jesse said, "Lookout, here's trouble."

Jo had very good hearing and when he was close enough he asked, "And what trouble would that be?"

"How dare you listen to our private conversation," said Jesse.

Jo stood up and spread his arms as he answered, "Well how could I not overhear what you yelled out to the world?"

Mary and Jesse laughed. Jesse propelled herself at Jo, wrapped her arms around his neck and said, "Come here you," and kissed him.

Jo cuddled Jesse and threw her around as he returned her kisses. Jesse kissed Jo's neck and then her shoulder. Jo stopped her and said, "Our companion may not mind nudity but she may find demonstrations of affection uncomfortable."

Jesse and Jo looked at Mary, who was still laughing and Jesse said, "I don't think so but we can save this for later."

Jo trembled and Mary thought that Jesse had pinched or grabbed Jo's genitals. She continued to laugh.

They laid in the shallow water for a while. Now and then someone would say something which would result in laughter or agreement about how beautiful it was. After some time Jo said, "We'd better go back. We've got an hour's walk and an hour's drive and I'd like to get back before dark. I don't want to hit some wildlife on the way home."

"Oh I don't know? A bit of road kill for dinner might be nice," teased Jesse but she was already pulling a towel out of her day-back to dry herself.

Jo did the same but Mary was still lingering in the water. Jo held up a spare towel and offered it to Mary. He said, "Would you like to use this to dry yourself?"

"Um..." hesitated Mary.

"Turn around Jo," said Jesse, "Mary might be comfortable with our nudity but may not be comfortable with her own."

"Oh sorry," said Jo as she put the towel down on a dry rock near Mary and turned away from her.

Mary got out of the water and dried herself. She put on her clothes and said, "Thank you," as she offered Jo the towel.

Jo took the towel and said, "You're most welcome my friend," and then packed the towel away in his day-pack. They chatted about how beautiful their day was as they walked back to the car park. They then drove back to their accommodation.

Mary said, "Dad's gone," as they drove past her caravan so they stopped and got out to ask the others what had happened.

Esme approached and said, "There's been an argument..."

"He didn't hurt anyone did he?" asked Mary.

"No, no but... we're leaving," answered Esme, "Your dad's driven himself to the hospital. He wasn't feeling well after the argument."

"What did he say?" asked Mary, obviously disappointed.

"It's all water under the bridge now," answered Esme, "but Bruce didn't look well to me."

"We'll take you to see him," offered Jo.

"No," insisted Mary, "We may hit a roo or something, but I'd appreciate a lift in the morning if you wouldn't mind."

"If course not," answered Jesse, "We'll go first thing in the morning."

"No. Um... sorry. If you don't mind I'd like to go after breakfast?" asked Mary.

"Of course. What ever you feel is right," answered Jo.

Jesse and Jo went to their motor-home, had showers and dinner and prepared for bed, which included milking each other and having very good sex. Mary apparently had her dinner alone. The others went to bed early.

The next morning Jess and Jo were woken by the sounds of their fellow campers braking camp. They did their morning routine and approached the others to say good bye. Mary was already up and talking to the others. After saying their goodbyes and the others left, Jo, Jesse and Mary travelled into town in the E-Trip. Both Jo and Jesse wore summer dresses and sandals. Mary wore her usual jeans and T-shirt.

They arrived at the hospital and Mary asked if she could see her father alone. The other two said that they'd wait for her in the cafe.

Just before lunch, Mary caught up with Jesse and Jo in the cafe. She seemed upset. Jesse asked, "How's you father?"

"He's in a coma," answered Mary.

"What happened?" asked Jo and then added, "If you don't mind me asking?"

"He had a stroke, possibly triggered by the argument that he had with the others," answered Mary, "It doesn't really matter. We're not likely to see those people again.

"It's typical of him. I have one of the best days of my life and he goes and ruins it. He always drinks too much and then starts an argument with someone. And now the hospital won't give me the keys to the car."

"Why not?" asked Jesse.

"I don't have power of attorney," answered Mary, "He wouldn't give it to me so I can't take the car unless he comes out of the coma and agrees to give me the keys or he dies."

"But that's..." Jesse started to say but Jo interrupted her.

"We'll give you a lift back to your caravan but first, I'm starving, so it's my shout for lunch. Okay?" said Jo in a more lively manner. She winked at Jesse.

"Well... I know what I'm going to have," said Jesse and she asked Mary, "What will you have Mary?"

"Um... I'm not that hungry," said Mary quietly.

"Come on Mary, you've got to keep your strength up," said Jesse as she hooked her arm in Mary's and led her towards the counter.

They finished their lunch and went back to camp. At about 5pm Jesse and Jo approached Mary who was sitting under her awning drinking beer. Jo asked, "May we join you?"

Jesse added, "We come bearing gifts," to which Mary laughed.

Mary then asked, "Are they, balm, myrrh and Frankincense?"

Jesse laughed and Jo chuckled. Jess answered, "No, it's cheese, crackers, gherkins and some muck that Jo eats."

Jo looked at Jesse and said, "They're anchovies."

"They're salt sticks," mocked Jesse. Mary laughed again so Jesse asked her, "They are aren't they?"

"I'm not getting involved with this discussion," answered Mary as she held up her hands.

The three of them talked, joked, laughed ate and drank until well after dark. Jo then said, "It's getting late we'd better let this lovely friend of ours have her dinner."

"What time is it?" asked Jesse who nearly fell off her chair into Mary's lap as she tried to read her watch. She would have probably knocked Mary over if Jo hadn't caught her. Both Mary and Jesse laughed and steadied each other for many minutes.

Mary eventually said, "I'm not eating dinner tonight. It's too late."

"Are you cooking?" Jesse asked Jo.

"It's your turn," answered Jo.

Jesse turned to Mary and said, "We're not having dinner either."

Mary laughed and they kept talking for another hour or so until Jo asked Mary, "Are you going to let Jesse sleep with you tonight?"

Mary froze and just stared at Jo.

Jesse asked, "What do you mean?"

Jo answered, "Well I'm going to bed and if you don't come with me now then you're going to have to sleep in Mary's caravan. I don't think that you're capable of walking all that way to our home."

"Oh," Jesse went to hold Mary's arm and nearly fell onto her again. Jo caught her just in time. Jesse said, "Well maybe we just want to talk a bit longer?"

Mary asked, "Do you snore?"

"No," answered Jesse.

"Like a sawmill," answered Jo, "No, a chainsaw. No, no wait. Like a foghorn."

Mary was laughing but Jesse was upset. She said, "I do not snore."

Joe was still trying to think of something louder than a foghorn. He said, "Like a Harley Davidson without exhaust pipes."

Mary was still laughing and Jesse was getting more upset. She said very firmly, "You're lying."

Jo held her arm and said, "Yes I know but it's still fun."

"So you admit that you're lying?" asked Jesse.

"Yes," answered Jo.

"So I don't snore?" asked Jesse.

"That is correct," answered Jo.

"Well why did you say that I did?" asked Jesse.

"Because it seemed funny," answered Jo.

The next day Jesse and Jo were each having a cuppa under their awning when Mary approached. Jo stood up, offered Mary her seat and retrieved another one from storage. Jesse chuckled and said, "You can't help yourself can you. It's a dead giveaway if you keep doing that."

"It just feels right, okay?" said Jo.