Not IN Love Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are all penises that big?" asked Mary.

Jesse temporarily took Jo's glans out of her mouth to answer, "No, Jo's blessed with a VERY large penis," she then slowly slid Jo's entire penis into her mouth and throat. Jesse was proud of herself when she heard Mary gasp, as she forced Jo's shaft into her gullet. She smiled internally as she felt Jo tremble and sigh.

Jesse continued to fellate Jo with her oesophagus. She had plenty of practice grasping small, but adequate, breaths whilst Jo's glans was in her mouth. She slid Jo's shaft in and out of her throat. She started slowly but then progressed faster and faster. Eventually, she was trusting his penis in and out of her throat as fast as she could move her body.

Jesse held Jo's scrotum and squeezed Jo's testicles. She pressed her thumb and the palm of her hand against the middle of Jo's left testicle. Jo groaned.

Jesse's mouth and throat were getting sore, so she slid Jo's shaft out of her mouth. She straddled Jo and brushed Jo's glans against her labia. She trembled and then slid Jo's penis into her vagina. She groaned and heard a gasp from Mary.

Jesse rode the end of Jo's penis as she squeezed Jo's breasts and pulled on Jo's nipples. She smiled when she felt Jo squirm underneath her.

Jesse concentrated on dilating her cervix so she could take all of Jo's penis. She felt Jo's glans pressing against her cervix and then it penetrated into her womb as it stretched open her cervix. She sighed and Mary gasped.

Jesse rode Jo. She squeezed and pinched Jo's nipples. She reached behind and grabbed Jo's scrotum. She squeezed Jo's testicles as she rode Jo. She was getting close to orgasm but wanted Jo to come first. After all, the prize for tonight was Mary, watching her from the lounge.

"Jesse..." gasped Jo, "I'm... I'm going to come... I'm going to come if you don't back off a bit..."

"Come Jo," answered Jesse with a smile, "Come for me."

"But," gasped Jo, trying to hold back her orgasm, "I want you to come..."

"I'll come later," answered Jesse, as she continued to bounce on Jo's shaft and abuse Jo's balls.

"Oh..." gasped Jo, "Oh shit... Are you sure?"

"Yes..." answered Jesse, as she continued her onslaught, "Come for me, Jo. Fill my womb with your come..."

"FUCK!" yelled Jo, as she ejaculated. Jo's head and shoulders lifted off the bed as she rode out her orgasm. Jesse kept riding Jo and Jo could hardly take the stimulation on her now sensitive glans. Jo thrashed her head from side to side and groaned. Jo grabbed Jesse's hips and held her still as Jo discharged her fluids into Jesse's womb.

Jesse giggled as she watched Jo at her most vulnerable. She slowly slid off Jo once Jo had finished her orgasm and her body was relaxed.

Jesse could hear Mary schlicking herself and then groan. She sneaked a look at Mary and could see her folded into a fetal position. She watched Mary as Mary relaxed after her orgasm.

Jesse tapped Jo's leg and said, "Move over," Jo rolled onto the side of the bed.

"Did you enjoy that Mary?" asked Jesse.

"Yes," answered Mary, "It... that was so... so sexy."

"I'm glad that you enjoyed our little performance," said Jesse with a smile. She then tapped the mattress and asked, "Would you like to join us?"

"Do you mind?" asked Mary, "What about Jo? Does she mind?"

"I wouldn't ask you if I didn't want you to," answered Jesse, "and I'm sure Jo doesn't mind, do you Jo?"

"No," answered Jo, "Not at all."

Jesse held out her hand and Mary moved towards her. Mary knelt on the bed and looked around. Mary looked out of the windows. There was a 270 degree view from the bed with another, mostly 90 degree view out the front of the motor-home. She giggled nervously.

"There's no one here to see us," reassured Jesse.

Mary nervously giggled again. Mary jumped when all the blinds suddenly started to close. Jo said, "Is that better?" once all the blinds were closed.

Mary nodded and asked, "Can anyone see in?"

"No honey," answered Jesse, "No light can get in or out. That's how we can sleep in as long as we want."

Mary nodded and asked, "What do I do? I'm... I'm a virgin."

"Just lay on your back and make yourself comfortable," answered Jesse, "We'll take care of you."

Mary laid down. Jesse kissed Mary's toes and Mary sighed, "That... that feels so nice..."

"Shush," said Jesse gently, "just enjoy."

Jesse slowly kissed the inside of Mary's left leg, moving closer and closer to Mary's crotch. Jesse's short hair brushed against Mary's labia and Mary sighed. Jesse slowly kissed down the outside of Mary's left leg and then kissed Mary's foot. Mary squirmed and giggled.

Jesse switched to Mary's right leg and slowly kissed up the inside getting closer to Mary's crotch. Jessie could smell Mary's arousal when she reached Mary's knee. Jesse could see moisture seeping out of Mary's labia. Jesse smiled to herself and then licked the inside of Mary's knee. Mary trembled.

Mary opened her eyes when she felt movement on the mattress. She shuddered when she saw and felt Jo kiss her belly. Jo paused and asked, "Do you mind if I join in?"

"No," gasped Mary as she pushed Jo's head towards her body. Mary wondered why she had never realised how beautiful Jo was. She watched as Jo slowly kissed towards Mary's breasts. It was excruciatingly slow. She wanted to grab Jo's hair and force Jo's lips onto her nipples, but she didn't. She trusted these two people and they certainly seemed to know a lot about sex.

Mary's attention was drawn back to Jesse as Jesse licked her skin, between her labia and her leg, with the tip of her tongue. Mary's thighs twitched as Jesse licked Mary's smooth, hairless mons pubis with the flat of her tongue. Mary gasped short breaths as Jesse circled around Mary's vulva, never quite touching Mary's labia or clitoris. It was driving Mary crazy with lust.

Mary gasped loudly as Jo licked Mary's left nipple. Her head lifted off the bed as Jo pushed her nipple into her breast with the flat of her tongue. Mary couldn't take any more so she grabbed Jo's head, pressed Jo's face into her bosom and said, "Please, please suck me."

Jo, of course, complied and lavished Mary's nipple and breast with slurping and sucking.

"HOLY FUCK!" cried Mary as Jesse licked between Mary's lips, "Oh God!" let loose Mary when Jesse pushed her tongue into Mary's vagina.

Mary quivered as Jo sucked most of Mary's breast into her mouth and pulled on Mary's other nipple. The combination of Jo's attack on Mary's breasts and Jesse's invasion of Mary's vagina, had Mary coming.

Mary emitted a long and guttural moan as Jo and Jesse continued their combined assault. She thrashed her head from side to side as she came. She pushed Jo's head away from her chest as she forced her hand between Jesse's mouth and her crotch. She tried to roll onto her side but Jesse had her legs pinned and Jo was too heavy to push away.

Mary gasped deep breaths as her body froze in a position that minimised the stimulation from her companion's mouths. She fell back onto the bed, completely relaxed as her orgasm subsided.

Mary, laid there gasping, until she could say, "That's so much better than wanking."

Jesse burst out laughing and Jo smiled broadly. Mary looked at them both and then laughed with them.

Mary, being young, quickly recovered. She pushed Jo back onto the bed and pounced onto Jo's breasts with her mouth. She sucked most of Jo's right breast into her mouth and squeezed Jo's other breast.

Mary continued to suck Jo's breast until she felt liquid in her mouth. She was confused. Did she suck too hard and was Jo bleeding? But the liquid didn't taste like blood. It tasted like...

Mary looked at Jo's breast that she'd been sucking and saw white liquid running out of Jo's nipple. She looked into Jo's eyes and asked, "Milk?" Jo nodded sheepishly.

Mary looked at Jesse, who nodded confirmation and said, "We're both lactating."

Mary shook her head and said, "I'm confused, don't you need to have a baby to have milk?"

"No dear," answered Jesse, "We both have had hormonal imbalances and consequently we are both producing milk. We milk each other, morning and night and thoroughly enjoy it."

"Oh my gosh," said Mary, "That's so sexy. May I?" as she gestured towards Jo's breasts.

"I'd love you to," answered Jo and then oomphed as Mary pounced on her and sucked Jo's nipple. Mary enthusiastically drank the sweet, rich, warm milk.

Meanwhile, Jesse inserted the strapless, strap-on dildo into her vagina and sidled up to Mary's beautiful rear end. Mary looked back at Jesse when she felt something soft, but firm, slide along her labia. Mary moaned and pushed back onto Jesse and Jesse guided the phallus in-between Mary's lips.

Mary temporarily stopped drinking and said, "Yes please... please fuck me."

Jesse refrained from saying, 'language' and pushed the dildo further into Mary's vagina. Mary groaned with pleasure so Jesse continued thrusting into Mary's vagina.

Jo ran out of milk but still encouraged Mary to suckle her breasts. Jo ran her fingers through Mary's hair and held her still in the doggy style position as Jesse plundered Mary's vagina with the strap-on dildo. Jo watched Mary wildly blink as she was well and truly being fucked. Mary grunted with each thrust from Jesse's phallus.

Mary stopped suckling. Jo saw an astonished expression on Mary's face as Jesse slid her remarkably huge clitoris into Mary's anus. Mary formed an 'OH!' on her lips and gasped, each time Jesse simultaneously, thrust her dildo into Mary's vagina and her clitoris into Mary's bottom. Jesse reached around Mary and rapidly rubbed Mary's clitoris.

Mary couldn't focus as Jesse continued frig, fuck and bugger her. Jo understood why Jesse felt the need to mother this beautiful, young woman. She was so innocent and accepting of Jo and Jesse's foibles. Although, mothers are NOT supposed to do to their children what Jesse was now doing to Mary. Yet Mary certainly did seem to be enjoying herself.

Mary was staring at nothing in particular and gasping, "Oh... Oh... Oh..." so Jo gave her one of his special hugs. Mary looked at Jo and frowned. She kept gasping, shook her head and cried out loud, "HOLY FUCK!" as she came. Jo hugged her to help ease her through her orgasm. Mary bucked against Jesse as Jesse continued to double penetrate and frig her.

Mary rode through her orgasm in Jo's arms. She then folded her head towards her chest, grunted, "Too much!" and threw herself forward onto Jo's body. Jesse was left, thrusting the air.

Jo hugged Mary and Mary said, "Thank you... I needed that," Jo wasn't sure if Mary meant his cuddle or Jesse's sexual assault on her posterior. It didn't matter, as long as Mary enjoyed herself.

They all collapsed onto the bed and rested for a while. Jesse said, "You'll sleep with us tonight, Mary, but you'd better brush your teeth before you fall asleep."

Mary hopped off the bed and ran out the door as she said, "I'll get my toothbrush."

Jesse cuddled Jo and asked, "What do you think?"

"I can understand why you want to mother her, Jesse," answered Jo, "but she has a father."

"He doesn't deserve her," said Jesse, "He's horrid to her. A young woman needs friends and a good education."

"I know," said Jo, "but it's not our decision. We'll wait and see what happens to Bruce."

"She's be better off if he was..." said Jesse.

"NO!" admonished Jo, "Don't say it. You'll regret it if I comes true."

Jesse looked into Jo's eyes. She caressed his chin and said, "You're right, as usual. We'll wait and see. Meanwhile, we can have fun together."

Mary returned with her toothbrush. She said, "I can't believe that I ran there and back, naked."

Jesse seized Mary's toothbrush and said, "You can't use that. It'll ruin your gums."

Jesse gave Mary a new toothbrush head to use with their electric toothbrush. She showed Mary how to properly brush her teeth. Mary finished brushing her teeth, jumped into bed and asked, "May I shower in the morning?"

"Yes of course, dear," answered Jesse, "We haven't got a lot to do. We have to stay here until your dad's ready to move on."

"We've got lots to do," said Mary as she pulled the doona over her beautiful, young body, "There's sex, breakfast, sex, morning tea, sex, lunch..."

Jesse laughed and said, "Go to sleep. You won't be able to do any of those things without a good night's sleep."

~~~

The next morning, Jo woke to Mary playing with Jo's penis. Jo started to get hard so Mary mounted Jo and slipped his glans into her vagina. Mary rocked on Jo's penis, which continued to expand. Eventually, Mary pulled Jo's penis out of her vagina and said, "It's getting too big."

Mary pressed Jo's penis against Jo's body and slid her crotch along Joe's penis. She wiped his pre-come off his glans and then wiped it into her mouth. She said, "That tastes so nice and slippery."

Jesse asked, "Is there room for me?"

Mary answered, "Yes, it was getting too big for my vagina so I decided to do this," as she shifted towards Jo's glans.

Jesse straddled Jo's penis and faced towards Jo's legs. She pressed her back against Mary's and they coordinated their frottage of Jo's penis.

Mary said, "I wanted to lose my virginity to Jo but her penis is too big."

"Yes," said Jesse, "Her size is a challenge, especially if it's your first time. I suppose you've officially lost your virginity as it was in there for a short while."

"Though this does feel good," said Mary, "I think I'm going to come."

"Me too," agreed Jesse.

Both Mary and Jesse came, moments apart as they frottaged Jo. Jesse squeezed Jo's balls and Mary pulled Jo's nipples. It was too much stimulation for Jo so she came, shooting semen over her face.

Mary slowed her rubbing which also slowed Jesse. Mary licked Jo's semen off Jo's face intermittent with kisses. Jesse let go of Jo's scrotum once she realised that Jo had come. She collapsed onto the bed next to Jo. Mary laid on Jo and rested.

After recovering, Jesse suckled Jo and Mary helped. When Jo's breasts were empty, Mary and Jo suckled Jesse.

Later that day, the police arrived to tell Mary that her father had passed away. He had died whilst in a coma so he didn't suffer. Jesse and Jo consoled Mary and told her that she could stay with them until she was settled.

The police also told Jo and Jesse that the coroner's report found that they were not responsible for Muggsy's demise and that they were free to go.

The three of them travelled together, back to Jo's factory where Jo, Mary, Randy, Jesse and Harry renovated Mary's caravan.

Mary sold her caravan and car for a tidy sum. She also found out that her father had a very good life insurance policy, which made Mary financially sound. She supposed that he DID look after her when he was gone.

Although Mary lived and travelled with Jo and Jesse - helping them at the motor-shows, she was financially independent. She studied for her Higher School Certificate by correspondence and matriculated to study tourism at university. She did buy her own motor-home, similar to Jo's and Jesse's, and spent years travelling from job to job around Australia. She became a highly sought after tourism contractor.

Jesse was inspired by Mary's educational success and also finished her degree in literature.

Mary visited Jo and Jesse for the Christmas party and season. She still considered them to be her parents, although, their sexual encounters were not what parents should to to one's children.

Tracy married Randy, Harry married franc and Tony lives with Robyn.

Jesse flittered from acting female to male and back again, depending on her feelings at the time.

Jo continued dress and behave as a woman. She had completely accepted that was what she wanted.

~~~

The end.