Not In This Lifetime Ch. 08

Story Info
Reeling from his encounter with Symond, Mile seeks out Dego.
4.1k words
4.83
950
1

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/14/2023
Created 08/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trigger warnings & Author's notes

May contain: violence, domination, degradation, sadism, non-consent/coercion, slavery.

Been trying to flesh out a calendar system for this universe, will eventually go back to add dates to past chapters. Apologies again for the slow progress. I am entirely uninspired lately and I don't want to force it. (:

Chapter Eight: daneolis

Late October, year 0029 (past timeline)

Symond Welles approached General Narder in his headquarters, finding the man sitting at his desk and rubbing his temple gingerly as his eyes were glued to his computer screen. A few weeks had gone by since Symond's encounter with the royal-turned-rebel Mile Domarc, and after giving it considerable thought, the officer had come to a decision: he did not wish to continue his duties surveilling the rebellion. He was feeling perpetually unsettled and on edge in a way he had never before experienced. Once committed to this decision, he traveled to the capital city of Aza Ilia to speak to the general.

"Welles, come in." The general pushed away from the busywork he was doing at his computer to give the officer his full attention. "I was hoping for a distraction, if I'm being honest."

"Sir," Symond greeted him.

"Report?"

"No major developments since Eastrun. IT managed to remotely lock the laptop the rebels stole and the accounts used on it, so they won't have been able to access any sensitive information. The accounts will continue to be monitored for any suspicious activity. But as you know, they did manage to run off with a good deal of phones and security devices."

"Very well." The general paused and looked over Symond, who appeared a bit reticent. "That's not why you are here, is it?"

Symond shook his head. "No, sir."

"Well, let me have it."

"I would like to be considered for transfer, sir. I am finding this job to be unfulfilling, and I feel as though I could be of better use elsewhere for the time being."

General Narder remained quiet. After a few moments spent deep in thought, he spoke. "I sincerely hope this isn't because of Eastrun. You underestimated the organization of the rebellion, but we all did. It was an honest mistake, officer."

Symond shook his head. "It's because of a lot of things, sir. Overall I believe I am not currently suited for the task."

Narder frowned and said nothing for another moment. Finally, he broke the tense silence between the two of them. "Very well. I can't say I'm not disappointed, but I trust your judgment on the matter. If you ever feel up to returning, please do not hesitate to let me know."

"Yes, sir."

The general leaned back in his chair. "That said, we can definitely use you in Daneolis. The northerners are putting up one hell of a fight."

Symond nodded. "That sounds more my speed for the time being. Thank you, general."

"I can have you up there in a week's time."

------------

November, year 0029

Terrasa Post, Domarcan occupied territory in the bordering country of Daneolis

Symond stepped out of the bitterly cold air and into the welcoming warmth of the wood heated building. He was burdened with a heavy pack filled with belongings and was grateful to have reached his destination after a few days of travel with the military convoy general Narder had organized. The icy terrain was perilous and movement had been slow.

Prince Allius Domarc stood near the fireplace, having been informed of his arrival. He turned, greeting the other. "Officer Welles, welcome to Terrasa post."

Symond approached the young royal and kneeled before him. "Good to see you, your highness."

"I hope your journey was not terrible. Absolutely barbaric landscape up here."

Symond nodded. "It is certainly unforgiving, but fortunately we didn't experience too much trouble in getting here."

Prince Allius smirked slightly. "Less trouble than my brother has given you as of late, I would imagine."

Symond, not keen on the reminder, replied begrudging, "you could say that."

Allius laughed. "Do not feel bad officer, he is clever. He has certainly proven to be more of a threat than he first appears. He was always causing trouble for my parents and the royal guard stationed at the palace."

Symond stood. "Never on this scale, I presume."

"No, certainly never on this scale." Allius looked off into the distance thoughtfully.

"I am curious, my prince, and I hope I am not overstepping, but was this insurgency unexpected, or were there similar acts leading up to it?"

Allius looked at Symond pensively, seeming to consider if he should indulge the man or not. Finally, he spoke. "Unexpected, yes. But I was not the least bit surprised when I heard the news. Mile was always speaking his mind about the flaws he perceived within the structure of the kingdom and the actions our father takes as king."

Symond, noting the look of disdain on the prince's face, commented, "I take it the two of you did not agree on such things."

Allius laughed again. "Certainly not. Mile and I never got along, to be honest. Aside from his criticisms of the kingdom, he never spoke much. His free time was generally spent with his nose in a book." Symond smiled slightly to himself at the image of the rebel buried in a book. A man after his own heart. Allius continued speaking. "He will pay for his betrayal, I promise you that."

Symond raised an eyebrow at the young prince. "Oh?"

"Well, eventually." Allius let out a small sigh. "My father is soft when it comes to family, but in time he will see reason." He turned back to Symond. "But that is neither here nor there. General Narder speaks very highly of you, officer. We have reached something of a stalemate here in Daneolis, and I am hoping that with your tactical expertise along with the General's, we can finally gain the upper hand and push forward."

Symond gave a nod. "It would be my honor to assist you, your highness."

"Welcome aboard, Welles. I will have someone show you to your tent and you can get settled in. We can jump straight to business after lunch, if that suits you." Allius snapped and a young man emerged from where he had been standing near the wall. Symond hadn't even noticed him there. He walked up to Allius, awaiting his orders. "Take officer Welles to his tent and show him around the camp."

The young man bowed. "Yes, your highness."

------------

November, year 0029

Wolfpine

Following the success of operation: Eastrun, the rebellion had resumed their plan to lay low, focusing on defense as they anticipated possible retaliation from the royal army. Ryfrid used the stolen laptop and other pieces of technology that they had acquired to begin teaching her fellow rebels how to use and build computers. It was a daunting task, but most of the rebels were eager to learn about the science that had been denied to them their entire lives.

Mile and Cerys were permitted to take on a larger role within the rebellion, joining the ranks of the "core," as they decided to call themselves -- basically what was a growing group of rebels fully committed to the cause and willing to take on a leadership role in order to succeed.

By this point, there were rebel soldiers from all walks of life residing in Wolfpine. Artists and fighters, intellects and seasoned soldiers. Everyone pitched in to share their skills and knowledge. They began regular training sessions led by professionals to teach proper close combat techniques. Mile found that the training sessions not only had him in the best shape of his life, they also forged a strong sense of camaraderie amongst himself and his fellow soldiers. For the first time in as long as he could remember, he felt like he was accepted and truly belonged somewhere.

Despite this initial honeymoon phase, as the weeks went on, Mile was growing increasingly distracted. He found that his thoughts often wandered to the enemy officer he had bested and who had then in turn bested him. His libido had been sky high since his encounter with the man, and he wanted nothing more than to have another confrontation with him despite the warning he had received about what another meeting between the two of them would entail.

He was even finding it difficult to focus throughout their Sunday meetings, his mind shifting to the rugged officer that had had his way with him. This was the case one such evening as Mile sat in the community center, lost in his thoughts.

"Mile -- earth to Mile," Eros' voice came through suddenly and Mile snapped out of his daze. Everyone was looking at him.

"Sorry," he fumbled for words and looked down. "Been having trouble sleeping lately."

"I asked if you'd be willing to relocate in the near future once we establish more outposts."

Mile gave a nod. "Yes, of course."

The core had recently acknowledged that they were an easy target for retaliation in Wolfpine, and had discussed spreading out their operation, quietly establishing small outposts throughout the kingdom in order to safely disperse their leaders, members, and supply stores. They would also be attempting more raids in the future in order to acquire more supplies and weapons, but currently there was too much attention on them since operation: Eastrun, and so they would continue to lay low until the heat died down.

"Very good." Eros turned away and resumed talking to the rest of the group. Eros was a pretty attractive man, Mile realized as he gazed at their leader. He was conventionally handsome, and while not particularly buff, his intelligence and overall air of calm was incredibly appealing.

"Good lord, get it together, Mile," he thought when he realized where his mind had wandered. Maybe he just needed to get laid. Mile's focus shifted to the left of Eros where Dego sat. Yes, it was worth a shot, he decided. If he could just get this out of his system he could refocus his attention on the rebellion.

When their meeting had concluded and people began standing and heading outside, Mile zeroed in on Dego and made a beeline to him, weaving through the chattering crowd. He hadn't thought this through; he didn't know what he was going to say or how to tactfully communicate what he wanted from him -- although anything would be a step up from Dego's strategy, he thought somewhat bitterly. Mile stopped in front of Dego, and the other looked at him, slightly surprised.

"Hey."

"You need something, Domarc?"

Mile tensed a bit, feeling suddenly self-conscious. "Yes." He felt his face flushing red now and he shifted his gaze to look uncomfortably at the floor as he searched his brain for follow up.

Dego raised an eyebrow and smirked slightly. "If I am understanding you correctly, then we should go to my place." Mile nodded, grateful the other was able to read between the lines so well since he hadn't managed to articulate his request. Dego laughed slightly. "Cool. Let's go." He turned and headed toward the door, Mile following behind him awkwardly, hoping no one noticed them leaving together. Not that it'd be *that* strange, he thought. They were, after all, both members of the core. Mile supposed that what made it unusual was the fact that everyone was familiar with their mutual dislike for each other. But it was too late now. People would think what they would think.

The two remained silent the entirety of the walk. It was just a couple of blocks before Dego stopped in front of a house and turned down the path to the front door. He detached his keys from his belt and unlocked the door, stepping inside.

"Come on in," he said, finally breaking the silence. It dawned on Mile that he had no idea about Dego's living situation. Really, he knew nothing about the man at all. Once he stepped into the living room, he noticed it was a very lived in house. Mile wondered if the living situation here was similar to his own -- multiple rebels shoved into one room. To his relief, Dego led him to a bedroom that had a single bed inside.

"Make yourself at home," Dego told him. "I'm going to get some water." He retreated back out the door, leaving Mile alone with his thoughts. Mile looked around the room, trying to get a better idea of who Dego was as a person. There wasn't much to go off of. It was a pretty generic bedroom, lacking any sort of personalization. He noticed a single picture on the wall and looked at it more closely. It was a candid photo that had been taken of Dego, Bere, and Eros. They were significantly younger in the photo. They were all laughing. Mile wondered how long the three had known each other. How long had they been planning the rebellion?

"Heads up." Mile turned to see Dego standing in the doorway, and the other man tossed him a bottled water.

"Oh -- thank you." He opened it and took a drink, Dego doing the same with his own. "You have known Eros and Bere a long time," he commented, nodding toward the picture.

Dego chuckled. "Up to no good since middle school," he said proudly before taking another drink.

Mile grinned. "Nice."

The rebel leader placed his water bottle on the dresser and approached Mile. "Get undressed."

Mile complied, setting his water down before removing his shoes. He lifted his T-shirt over his head and pulled his pants and boxers down, then glanced at Dego who was removing his own clothes. Dego strode over to his nightstand, fishing out some lube. He walked back over to Mile, quickly turning him around and bending him over the bed.

"Straight to business," Mile thought. He allowed Dego to take the lead, but found that he was craving the passionate kisses and gentle touches that Symond had showered him with. It seemed as though Dego wasn't much of a kisser -- or affectionate in any way, shape, or form. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath as he felt Dego's lubed fingers sliding into him and stretching him out. He moaned softly at the intrusion, trying to imagine that it was the officer behind him. After a few moments of this, Dego removed his fingers and placed his hard erection against Mile's opening. Mile grunted as Dego shoved into him.

"Fuck."

"Sorry," Dego stilled.

Mile took a deep breath and turned his head to speak. "It's fine, keep going."

Dego grabbed his hips and began thrusting into him, causing the other to gasp at the sudden force slamming against his body. He seemed to grow bored with the position somewhat quickly, and pulled Mile up from the bed before tossing him roughly to the floor.

Mile grunted in surprise when he hit the ground. "What the fuck, Arcus?" He turned to glare at the other but was met with a foot pressing into his chest and knocking him back down again.

Dego smirked down at him. "Don't worry Domarc, I won't tell anyone your secret."

Mile looked up at him with furrowed brows. "My ... secret?"

"Yeah. That you enjoy being treated like a bitch and fucked like one too." He paused briefly before laughing. "Or maybe I will tell them."

Mile realized he should have expected as much from Dego. He started to stand. "Fuck's sake. Fuck you, Arcus." He grimaced when Dego's hand shot out and gripped his hair at the nape of his neck, dragging him upwards and craning his head to look up at him.

"Open your mouth, bitch."

Mile scowled but then realized Dego was entirely right -- the rough treatment was doing a number on his erection. Begrudgingly he opened his mouth.

"Tongue out." Again he complied, flinching when Dego spit directly into his mouth. "Swallow," Dego instructed, a hint of warning to his tone. Mile grimaced again but swallowed. Dego looked triumphant as he stood above him. "That's what I fucking thought." He released his grip on Mile's hair, causing him to slump back to the floor. Then he descended upon him, pushing him roughly onto his back and holding him down. He gazed down at Mile for a moment before speaking again. "The son of the king begging to be dicked down by a leader of the rebellion." Mile frowned slightly, wondering where Dego was going with this. The other man reached down and firmly grabbed his jaw. "You'd seriously let me do anything to you, wouldn't you, bitch? Have you no fucking shame?"

Growing a bit annoyed with the degradation, Mile jerked his head away from Dego's grip. Dego grinned and grabbed his hair again, holding him tightly. "If the Domarc men are this passive, I wonder how submissive the women are -- huh, Mile? Think I can have a go at that sweet little sister of yours?"

A switch seemed to flip in Mile's brain; he reached up and clutched Dego's arm at the shoulder with his free hand, pulling it down while simultaneously thrusting his hips upwards, throwing the other man off balance. Before Dego had time to recover, Mile had wrapped both arms and legs around him, rolling them over so that he was now straddling the other. Without thinking, he punched Dego in the face. Dego grunted, his face snapping to the side from the impact. He recovered quickly and grinned up at Mile. "Fuck yeah, bitch."

Mile raised his fist to throw another punch, but Dego caught his arm this time, pulling him off-center and using the opportunity to get out from beneath him. They grappled on the floor, Mile entirely agitated while Dego kept his cool. If anything, he was amused; he had Mile exactly where he wanted him.

Dego laughed. "It's too easy to get you all worked up." He shoved Mile's face against the floor and entered him again without warning. Mile yelped at the unexpected intrusion and braced himself against the floor as Dego began fucking him vigorously.

"The fuck -- is wrong with you?" Mile gasped out.

"I like a challenge," Dego grunted between thrusts.

"You are a goddamn psychopath."

Dego laughed. "Not the first time I've been called that. Now shut up and enjoy the ride."

Mile gritted his teeth as Dego began ruthlessly fucking him. He reached between his legs to stroke himself in time with Dego's thrusts. It didn't take long for his erection to return full force -- and again he found himself imagining that it was officer Welles taking him instead of the arrogant rebel leader. Mile came hard and fast to the thought. He moaned, riding out his orgasm as Dego continued fucking him until he, too, came, thrusting deeply a final time to fill Mile with his spunk.

Mile and Dego both lay panting on the bed.

After a few minutes, Mile sat up. "I should go." Dego grunted in response. Mile began putting his clothes back on, and then his shoes. Dego eventually sat up and began getting dressed as well. "Later," Mile waved and walked to the bedroom door.

"See you, Domarc."

Mile opened the door and stepped out into the dark hallway. The living room up ahead was illuminated and the house was silent. He walked down the hall toward the front door, but froze when he entered the living room, unpleasantly surprised to find Eros and Bere sitting there. They were equally as surprised to see him.

Eros blinked and looked at him. "Oh--"

Bere laughed a bit. "Mile, the fuck are you doing here?" He looked down the hall for Dego. "Have you seriously been here this whole time?"

Mile felt his face must be beet red at this point. "I was just .... Leaving." He hurried to the front door to make his escape. Bere laughed again before calling down the hallway, "Dego, what the fuck?"

Dego stepped out of his room, laughing. "What? Yo Mile, wait! You left your keys!"

Horrified, Mile groaned and shut the front door, walking back to Dego to retrieve his keys.

Dego grinned at Mile as Eros and Bere watched them, still taken aback by what was happening. Mile tried to keep his face as neutral as possible. He noted that Dego seemed to enjoy the attention from the other two. Mile realized he was probably just another one of Dego's conquests and he was currently experiencing the walk of shame whereas Dego was on top of the world.

"Same time next week?" Dego winked.

Mile frowned and took his keys from the other. "Definitely not." He hurried out the front door and started walking home.

12